The Demon and the Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a small breeze and she blinked and he tore his own eyes away, a rising panic inside him.

"You try to entrance me demon!"

She laughed. "Oh yes, hypnosis is a talent my kind find quite easy to master, at least against other creatures. But I wasn't doing anything of the sort to you." She paused, her smile warm. "You just found my eyes pretty."

"The golden ringed octopus in the shoals next to Antarith are some of the most pretty creatures you can see. They will still kill you just by touching you. Pretty colours are a warning."

"They sound interesting. You will need to show me them one day."

"Taking you to Antarith, I will do everything in my power to keep a danger like you away from the city."

She gave him a withering look. "Yes, I am sure it is your pious and backwards city that needs to fear me, and not the other way around." She took another swig from her goblet. "Not to say that I probably couldn't make some improvements to the place. It certainly sounds like a wretched place to be if you happen to not have the approval of the lords and king. Tell me, on your honour as a knight, is it a just and fair place for its people? Are they able to live and create and love freely? Or is it just for the ones with the power and weapons? And no lying to spare the honour of your king and lands, it is your honour and perspective I am concerned with."

Rhodon did not meet her gaze. Looking down at the grass next to him. Part of him lamented the utter ridiculousness of the situation. Of her, a demon of all things, questioning these things. Of sitting out on a pleasant morning, both completely naked in the sun. How she seemed so at ease with this, so natural a companion to talk to while being so clearly unnatural. But mostly that she wasn't wrong. That if he had been sitting here with Gryff or Kenneth or Altimo and they had been making the same points he would not be denying it, just speaking of what they could do about it. He chose his next words slowly and with care.

"I am not denying that there is work to be done. I am not denying that there are men who lack honour or decency in places of power where they should not be. However we hold to a stronger and better code than our neighbours. The king is a good and just man. We do what we can for who we can. I challenge you to find any mortal nation that has done better."

She gave a small smile. "Give me some more time to read up on where everything is nowadays and I will happily have that debate. But to my point, there are worse things than me in your city already. I might even make things a bit better for at least a few people. Before your church and soldiers hunt me down and burn me and what not"


She glanced up and away from him at the sound of the tower door opening. Rhodon craned his neck round and saw the villager he had met on the stairs looking out. She spotted the two of them and approached, still fully naked from her encounter with him although just like the demon seemed to show no hesitation or embarrassment at her predicament. The demon rose from her spot to greet her.

"Ah Giselle, you did well in your gathering this morning, I trust our good friend here did not harm you on his misguided escape attempt?" She reached out and gently lifted her chin, looking her over.

"Nothing but hurt feelings Mistress."

"Oh?"

"He refused to take me Mistress, even when it was clear that I wanted him to." Giselle glared at the knight clearly highly offended.

The demon gave a low chuckle. "Well now, that was incredibly rude of him." Her hand glided down Giselle's bare body, eliciting shudders from the dark haired girl and slipped in-between her legs. "And I see he left you rather worked up." Giselle managed a mumbled affirmative between moans as the demons fingers continued their work. Her hand lovingly holding the girls face while leaning down to kiss her, her long tongue probing into her mouth as she limply stood there, clearly lost in pleasure.

Rhodon once again eyed the tree line, more out of habit rather than a serious consideration as he was forced to wait as the demon continued her playing. The rising sound of Giselle's voice as the demons fingers slid inside her. The demon broke her kiss to stare into Giselle's eyes, her hand firmly gripping her hair as she stayed an inch away from her mouth, the villagers eyes begging for more as she pulled fruitlessly against the demons grip. Rhodon found himself staring, the throbbing of his cock seemed stronger.

"You do need punished for your failure to seduce our dear knight and prevent his little adventure. You will need to make up for that."

Giselle replied breathlessly "Anything, Mistress." as the demons hand pulsed with magic around the girls crotch, lines of smoke and darkness slowly ebbing from her fingertips into her skin. The runes glowed above her pussy, the same dark runes that where around Rhodons cock.

"You will only be allowed to cum by his actions, that seems like a fitting punishment. Now on the ground against the stump, legs spread." Giselle let out an unhappy sound as the demon let go and moved away from her but still quickly complied. Setting herself up on the ground as commanded, her own hands swiftly moving to rub her pussy with need.

The demon moved around and once again picked up the hapless knight "As for you, I will give you what I know you are craving but no release, that seems suitable punishment for the escape attempt and refusing to help another." She pushed him to his knees directly in front of Giselle. Somehow her words stung, wounding his pride in helping people. He felt her undo the binding chain keeping his arms bound behind his back and then pushed him down onto his hands and knees, exposing him to the sun and to her. In a few moments he felt the feeling of her fingers upon his asshole, the wetness and rapid heat coming from them confirming they where already coated in her own juices.

As they slowly slid into him it didn't take much for the aphrodisiac to start pulsing alongside his already sensitive body. At least that's what he told himself as the involuntary moan escaped his lips at her probing. It was the magic, the drugging effect of her that was causing his reactions, not his own growing want and enjoyment. He wondered how long it would be until he was once more being speared upon her cock. He trembled at the thoughts of the sensation, of being taken. He knew he shouldn't be excited at the thought but the growing need in him wanted to feel it again. Maybe it would give him the relief he'd been denied.

He tried to focus away from the sensations coming from below. Giselle in front of him now had her fingers rubbing desperately at her own clit, her other hand desperately grabbing at her tits, pulling at her nipples, staring down at him. She was begging, not the demon, but him. Pleading for him to put his tongue to work. Her eyes where heavily with lust but clear in their want. He shook his head, trying to hold onto himself.

"I can't, it's what she wants, she's making you want this, I will not, I should not"

He let out a whimper as her fingers once again left him, almost punctuating the hollowness of his words as the lust for her touch battered against his vows as a knight. He felt Giselle's hand reach out and grab him by the hair, trying to push his face down into her pussy. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the strong smell of her need as he felt himself tense, preparing for the next feeling. He felt the heat first and then the feeling of her cock head at his entrance. She held it there for what seemed like an eternity, rubbing the tip against his asshole as he felt his hips start to push back, he knew he wanted this again.

The moan that escaped him as she finally thrust against his ass and filled him was loud and unrestrained. His arms buckled and head dropped so it was mere inches from Giselle's own crotch. He heard her voice raise in pitch. Gasps of yes intermixed with more pleading as she bucked her own hips, trying to make contact.

The demon started thrusting into him, a slow but strong pace, her hands tracing patterns on his backside and occasionally giving it with a hard slap, sending a jolt of pain and pleasure through him, accentuating the feeling of fullness he had. At first there was also pain interspersed with each thrust but as he grew accustomed to her girth it was just the strange pleasure. Each time she pushed into him it rubbed against his insides and he felt something clench, the want and need to cum strong inside him. His cock pulsing alongside it, only held back by the glowing runes. His mind rebelled a little more with each of those thrusts, wanting nothing more than them to be gone, to let himself go, to experience the same rapture he had the first time she had taken him like this. If not for the runes.

The same runes glowing at him from above Giselle's pussy. One hand was still pushing at his head as the other rubbed at herself. Her scent was all he could smell now. Her pleading desperate voice all he could hear echoed in his head.

"Please, please I want this, I need this, please, you are the only one that can do this, It'll drive me mad otherwise, please let me cum, you can save me from this, she has not made me want you, I would have wanted you had I not met her, she just taught me that I could ask, that I could want, please. Please help me cum."

With each thrust his hips rocked back to meet her. Deep inside his own voice matched the desperate Giselle. He understood the want and need burning inside. A guilty part of him knew he wanted what the demon was doing to him, enjoyed it. He wanted to fall to all of this debauchery, to throw away all he had been taught. He thought of himself as no naive fool, he knew priests and lords would have him killed or jailed for even saying such a thing. That they had torn people from one another for less. For just wanting to be with a person, to be in love, to share pleasure. To be themselves.

He felt the Demon bend over him, filling him to the hilt, her hand running up his back and gripping his hair, her voice heavy and powerful in his ear.

"I could push you down and make you give this poor girl what she wants, but that is not for me to do, she wants you, she has every reason to want you. Are you going to abandon her good sir knight? Or are you going to save her?" and she let go of him, returning to her rhythmic thrusting.

He looked up at Giselle and the word echoed inside him as the pleasure continued to melt away his ability to think. Save her.

He buried his head into her crotch and began to lick and suck like his life depended on it. The sounds of Giselle's enthusiastic approval loud in the air. His tongue running across her moist slit as her hand wrapped into his hair edging him on as another returned to her breast. Her taste and smell enveloping him.

The Demon spoke, "Good boy. Very good boy. Would you like to take more? As a reward?"

Rhodon gave a series of muffled yes as he began to tongue Giselle's clit to the girls continued vocal approval. He felt the demon withdraw, the empty void left feeling wrong. He used the moment to shift his weight, bringing his hands up close so he could use his fingers, and arching his back more, presenting himself for her before being filled again. The lance of pain as his already abused asshole tried to accommodate her now much larger member. Yet there was a strange spark of pride as she pushed further in, as he took more of her, he wanted to take all of her.

He could feel the trembling from Giselle as she tried to get over her own peak. He was now sliding his own thick fingers into her pussy, feeling the wetness, the combination of her own juices and his saliva and the way it clenched down tight around his fingers. His tongue flicking over her sensitive clit. He could see the small dark tendrils as the runes started to melt away. Giselle's voice rising, every muscle tensing as she finally came. Her thighs and hands clamping down around his head. Encompassing his senses in warmth and wetness.

He felt the short sharp thrusts from the demon and the blinding pleasure as she released herself into him. The heat blossoming and pulsing through him, his cock almost painful in its hardness. His orgasm may have been denied but the pleasure still coursed through him. The satisfaction and pride of having brought Giselle to orgasm, the pleasant ache of his filled ass, the warmth of the demons corrupting fluids inside him. There where no more thoughts of escape, no more thoughts of friend or foe, just pleasure as the two women came.

Somewhere inside of himself he felt her slowly remove her cock from him and place the plug just as before. He felt her pull him up and away from the panting Giselle.

He sat kneeling naked in the bright sunlight, his ass still dripping slightly, his face glistening with the juices of the woman he had just made cum, his cock still hard and throbbing below. His stare vacant as the demon stroked his face with care. He heard her voice although his pleasure addled mind did not follow it.

"Good Boy. As a reward, since it is not yet time for you to enjoy a release I will be kind, you can sleep for now, sleep through the worst of the lust and we will talk again. Sleep, my good knight."

Rhodon stared into her lilac eyes and felt himself slip away into a pleasant slumber.


12