The Demon and the Knight: Pt. 04

Story Info
Our knight finds freedom that he did not expect.
5.9k words
4.47
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhodon felt himself drift in and out of a soft warm haze. He could feel the constant pulse rippling from within, yet something else was tempering it. Turning a white hot need into a meltingly muted slumber. He could feel the silken sheets and soft mattress below him, head rested upon a heated cushion, quite a change from the last week of travel and capture. The trickling sound of water and soft chatter on the edge of hearing, the occasional sound of humming and singing. Hers.

As he got closer to awakening a jolt of rising panic cut through the sleep. Realising that he was not only on a bed but his head rested back upon the demons bosom, her long nails gently drifting over his chest as she sang softly to him, one arm wrapped around her small waist.

Part of him wanted to turn and attack. Even with her greater strength she seemed so small as his body rested against hers. He should at least get away from her, from her influence. But the greater part of him was content. The constant rhythmic pulse from within him, the melody of her voice. It felt not just good, but restful, lovely, peaceful. His strength all but sapped he allowed himself to drift more. Content in the moment.

When he next awoke he was alone on the bed. He carefully sat up, tangled among the purple silken sheets. He surveyed the room, back in her chambers. The pool in the centre continued its constant trickling of water. Only one of the villagers seemed to be in the room, the villager known as Lily, clad in her purple robe she was quietly humming to herself. Sensing movement she looked up, a smile breaking out across her face she held up one finger to indicate a minute and moved over to where the stove seemed to be and started to rummage near it.

Rhodon stretched out of habit, he had never felt this well rested before. His mind seemed clear and calm, the lustful pulsing feeling dimmed. He moved the satin sheets and sighed. Despite how he felt his cock still stood to attention, the dark runes glowing around it. He then noticed his hands. Gone where the scrapes and cuts he had suffered unlocking the door. Healed.

Then his mind caught up. The chains still wrapped his individual wrists and ankles. But they where no longer attached to one another. He frowned at the level of trust she had put into just leaving him here. Although as he looked down he realised there was another layer of runes glowing around and now slightly up his cock. He peered at them, wishing deeply that he understood more of the magical arts.

"Mistress said those are so your body is able to stay in that state, apparently it's bad if you're always hard without them, but she knows the right spells to keep it from hurting you."

Lily put a plate of food down next to him and joined him sitting cross legged on the bed.

"Mistress also said that I should make sure you ate when you woke again. It is not warm but the fruits and dried meats should be to your liking." She grinned. "Also I don't think we were properly introduced, I'm Lily, it is a pleasure to meet you."

He looked at her, once again baffled by how the villagers where acting. Talking as if they had accidentally not exchanged pleasantries at a local fair rather than having watched as she brought three people, including a demon, to orgasm. The thought brought forth images of the last time he saw her, mouth eagerly wrapped around one cock as she played with another. How she had looked swallowing the load of her fellow villager and how it had brought her to orgasm. He felt his cock twitch.

Lily glanced down, clearly reading his thoughts and licked her lips. "I would love to help you with your problem, however Mistress has her plans and her magic is sadly going to keep us both from what we want. We will just have to be patient. I'm sure she'll let us have fun soon enough." She gave a wink. It was slightly awkward, she was clearly not accustomed to actually being bold enough to flirt, but it was cute.

"Just because my body may want a thing doesn't mean that I do." He said the words, but found them hollow. More out of habit.

"True. Mistress has talked a lot about the importance of respecting peoples wishes. But also that some people need broken and built back up. Since they have been denied the chance to be themselves and to be happy. To clear away the old ways. I admit when I met her it didn't take much to see how much more special and wonderful she was rather than scary. Her gifts and teachings are wonderful." She rested on hand above her crotch, where Rhodon had seen the orgasm rune before, and one hand to her neck and sighed wistfully. "She's made me far more of the person I want to be and when Mistress breaks you fully, and you give yourself to her, you are also going to be so beautiful. I hope I get to see that."

"I do not plan on serving a demon, even one as pleasant as her. She is using her powers to make us do what she wants. Making it so we have no choice but to follow her lead. Taking away our power to make us submit to her." Rhodon felt the guilt as his mind was filled with thoughts of how he had last submitted to her. How much it had felt good. How it had felt right.

"Maybe, but I also don't see how that is that much different than any other time.."

"What?"

"In town we all must follow Lord Embersheart, if he decree's that we must turn over coin or property for breaking his rules then we have to do it. He has the swords. He has the power. He abuses his slaves, he regularly demands women to his bed weather they want to be there or not. When someone tried to decry what he was doing, they appeared dead in the wilds a few weeks later. His bodyguards have the same leniency. And beyond that we must send our tribute to a King in a far away city whose never going to intervene or stop him. None of the people who demand we work and die for them or follow their creed on how we live our lives actually care about our happiness. About our pleasure or dreams. She does."

She gave a soft shrug. "So maybe she is this evil demon as you say, maybe she is using her power to put us in the same place, but she has shown more kindness to us than any other great person we've met."

Rhodon felt words die in his mouth. An urge to defend against what she said, in his oath as a Knight, for lords and kings. But the fire and fury within had been calmed. Leaving him staring at this villager, sitting cross legged across for him, eyes shining with passion, vibrant in how her hands moved as she explained herself. But most importantly she looked happy. They all looked happy.

He thought about Lord Embersheart. He had met him briefly as they stopped off in the village. A very minor noble. An older gentleman, well fed and quick with a joke and a compliment. He certainly fawned over being able to host five knights of the Silver Watch. He then thought about the staff that had served him. He had been busy with the pleasantries. So it was Altimo who had commented as they had left that none of them had smiled. Not really. A smile should burst forth from the eyes before the lips as he was keen to say.

Lily seemed to be giving him the time to think, while also stealing a few of the fruits from his plate.

Rhodon's thoughts tumbled on. Such abuses of power where common. A failing of someone following the blessed teachings and codes of honour. How much anyone did anything about it, well it depended how important that person was. His thoughts wrapped round. Had it been a demon of the realm of claws they had faced out here in this tower. They would have fought it. Killed it. Brought it's corpse back to parade their victory and returned to their journey back to the capital. They would have done their knightly duty to protect the villagers. Never being the wiser that their could be more dangerous beasts that were closer to them.

He reached out and took some food from the plate.

"Tell me about yourself Lily. Tell me about Embersheart. Please."

And they sat and he listened. Listened to things that she found mundane, to the things that excited her, made her feel at home, to the common problems and the less common problems. To the petty crime, to the abuses, to the feeling of being trapped in a world too small. To the fun spots to play games, to the waterfall where the villagers would gather on warm summer days, to the people that made her laugh and to the people she disliked, both the petty and justified.

And she asked what it was like as a knight. How far had he travelled, what the capital was like, what it was like to be surrounded by so many people. His likes, favourite spots and favourite people. Several times she got up to go collect more food and throughout he kept the conversation away from the Demon. Just two people in different worlds exchanging their experience. All the while a voice in the back of his head asked. Who did he protect? And from what did he protect it from.

He couldn't say how much time they had spent talking when the door next opened. The demon strode in, confident smile on her face. Behind her marched his four comrades, his four friends, with four smiles on their faces and each of them wearing the purple robes. Behind them one of the male villagers stepped into the room with the door being shut behind them by Giselle.

His friends gave him customary curt nods, again something seemed strange about the most normal of actions in this place. A mark of respect of equal knights and defenders of the kingdom being given as they stood behind a demon, wearing her garments.

The demon gave a gentle wave as she didn't break her stride. Moving towards Rhodon. "Enjoy yourself everyone. Let your desires run free." Beside him Lily let out an excited sounding noise and scurried off the bed towards the others, who all began making themselves comfortable on various beds and couches.

The demon replaced Lily on his bed, positioning herself behind him. He felt odd, not tensing at her presence, in fact having to resist the urge to just lean back into her arms. Not that he had to wait long for her to embrace him from behind, the warmth of her skin radiating into him. Her nails running small circles on his chest.

"You continue to tempt me." There was no fire in his voice, a statement rather than an accusation.

"And you continue to be tempted." He couldn't see it, but he could imagine the soft smile on her lips, as he then felt them leave small kisses along his shoulder and up his neck. "Did you rest well dear knight?"

He could feel himself melting into her arms. "Yes, it was, refreshing. So what is this?" He nodded towards the others who had began to form small groups. Giselle had pulled both Altimo and Gryff to her, kissing one while her reaching around behind her and encouraging the other to kiss at the nape of her neck. Clearly enjoying being between the two larger men. Meanwhile Kenneth had pulled the other male villager to himself, hands already underneath the mans robes, hungrily kissing him. Rhodon felt the confusion well up. He had never considered that he might be that way inclined.

But of course he hadn't. Any proof, any evidence, any sign, would have been met with Kenneth being stripped of his title. Possibly even jailed or executed. Even the suspicion would hamper most people's careers. The two of them had fought side by side for nearly five years now, he'd seen him flirt with many women during that time. And here he was, lips locked with a man and he seemed far more like himself than he ever had. The same focused and intense look on his face as he saw in battle, when he was in his element.

Lily meanwhile had made a beeline for the final knight Lester who had grabbed her into a kiss earnestly. The youngest of the knights was also considered the most handsome of them all. Blonde hair and blue eye's he looked the part, something that he had used on many occasions to his advantage. Which had also on many occasions caused them problems, when he had seduced the wrong person, someone who was promised to another or had more powerful suitors. Rhodons brow was furrowed even as he watched him wrap his hand carefully around Lily's throat, the girl nodding slightly, eyes locked onto his pleading, the rest of her practically vibrating in excitement as he held her there, occasionally brushing his lips close to hers. Keeping her from making the connection.

Lester had always been allowed to be that person where people would wave off his behaviour as simply being young or a bit of a rascal. Yet if Kenneth was to the same it would be considered heretical. He felt it add to the pile of things that did not make sense, the pile that was burning in the back of his mind, fuelling an ever growing sense of injustice.

He then felt her hands on his brow, massaging it gently.

"I did not bring you this show to cause you worry, dear knight."

"You had a reason beyond your normal debauchery?" He turned to her, one eyebrow raised, the slightest of smiles escaping from him.

She grinned back at him. "Oh of course I always like some of that. Nature and all. But your men spoke highly of you, very highly indeed." She ran a finger carefully down the side of his face. "I wanted to show you that while I may have, in your words, turned them to serve me, that they where happy. They are safe. I know that means something to you, behind all that dogma." Her lilac eyes stared into his, despite the demonic shape, he could see the earnest feeling behind them.

He broke the eye contact, if only to calm the whirl of emotions coming from inside him. "Well, at least they have that. Before I have to save them of course."

The mirth in her voice was clear. "Of course." as she returned to kissing his back, her hands resuming their slow dance over his body. As they sat and watched.

Watched as Lester forcefully, yet carefully, brought Lily down to her knee's. Still holding her by the throat he began to tease her with his already hard cock. The poor girls mouth wide open, tongue hanging out, pleading with him to let her have it.

And Kenneth had sunk to his own knee's as soon as his partners cock had been brought loose, lips quickly wrapping around it. A powerful knight on his knee's in front of a mere villager, who was not being shy about using him exactly as he wanted. From the noises Kenneth was making he seemed to be enjoying the role.

Giselle meanwhile had waisted very little time as soon as the robes where discarded. Lifting her leg up for Gryff to hold while she wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders pulling herself up and spearing herself on him. Altimo had grabbed a bottle of some substance and was carefully working it into her ass. Soon she was pressed between the two men, being filled entirely by both. Rhodon wasn't entirely surprised at the co-ordination between them, but it was the first time he'd seen it used for something other than battle.

He sat watching as the feeling of the demons hands soothed him, slowing the rising lust in his own body, despite the constant throbbing of his cock. He was not sure where to look and what to watch. Not from his sense of honour, but now from genuine interest, trying to take in as many of the details as he could.

The way Lilys lips curled into a smile at the moans of Lester once he relented and pushed her down. A look that told him that despite the knights pretence, now that she had his member it wouldn't be long until his attempts at dominance would melt away.

The way that Giselle gasped and yelled out, grabbing and kissing at each of the panting men, pulling at them, greedily enjoying being the centre of their attentions.

The way Kenneth diligently worked on his partner. Intense eyes watching for every little twitch, every gasp that he enticed out of him and adjusting accordingly, building up inexorably to his climax.

All of them wrapped up in pleasure and happiness.

He became aware of the coolness on his back, the Demon had moved away to lay back on the bed, legs spread in a fashion that part of him still found obscene. Her fingers gently running over the moist lips of her pussy, one clearly circling her clit. Her lilac eyes half closed in arousal. Her tail flicking back and forth like a cats. She bit her lip slightly as she slowly slid one finger inside. Clearly enjoying being watched by him. And he could not tear his eyes away. The gentle and slow way she was playing with herself, the wetness coating her finger. As she slid it out she turned her hand, palm upwards to him. The smell of her arousal already overpowering all others.

"Would you like a taste, my dear knight?"

She pulled the hand back as his lips got close and he had a flash of disappointment cutting deep in him before he realised why. The demons eyes fixed on his neck. On the purity rune that still existed around it.

He sat kneeling on the bed in front of the demon. The sounds of the carnal pleasure of his companions behind him as he reached one hand up to rub his neck. What would happen if he broke the rune? She would be able to make him taste her, to go down upon her, to take her essence inside himself. He felt his ass twitch at the memory from before. That had already happened. She had already done that twice to him. Did it really matter if he took this away? Part of him answered that it did, when she broke the first rune she had done it against his will. This would be him willingly breaking it. This would be him giving her what she wanted.

He looked down at her, how her crimson skin stood out against the purple sheets. The way each breath made her chest rise and fall, nipples hard and aching to be touched. The way her lilac eyes bore into him, like he was the most beautiful thing she had seen, intense and wanting. Her dark lips and wild hair. Soft yet so powerful. Powerful enough to beat any of them in this room. Powerful enough to break them both body and mind. Soft enough to do it and give pleasure in its place.

And part of him asked. What did he want?

The rest of him answered.

He took his cock in his hand, still kneeling in front of her on the bed and started to stroke it. Taking his other hand and reaching below, to start to play with his own ass. She raised an eyebrow but watched him, one hand returning to herself. While he could not cum, it did not take long before the head of his cock was covered in leaking precum. He rubbed his thumb over the head of his cock, longer than he needed to as he enjoyed the sensations as well as they way the demons eyes watched the tiny movement. Then he lifted the coated thumb up to his throat, sliding it across the centre of the rune. It glowed gently and then slowly broke, lines of enchanted smoke slowly dissipating into the air.

The smile blossomed on her face. "Of course, of course that would break it. Good boy, your reward." She offered her hand once more.

He resisted, barely, the urge to immediately dive upon it. Instead gently taking her arm. Kissing her wrist, kissing her palm, kissing the smaller of her fingers. All the while her scent grew stronger and stronger. His eyes where fully connected to hers when his lips first touched her wet fingers, he felt the tingle on his lips as he kissed up them before taking both fully in his mouth. Tongue swirling around them allowing her taste to burst forth, he savoured it, finding himself cleaning her fingers just for the slightest hint of it.

He allowed them to slowly slide from his mouth as she gently stroked his flushed face, a satisfied smile on her own as she wrapped her hand into his hair, firmly tugging on him. He didn't need any more encouragement. He fell upon her wet opening, already desperate to taste more of her. His tongue lapping up her juices and quickly sliding as much of it as he could inside her. Enjoying the intense feeling of heat mixed in with her taste. She moaned encouragements at him as she relaxed fully into the feeling of his mouth on her. He felt her grip soften as she started to lose herself in the pleasure.

12