The Demon and the Knight: Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did he decided that she wasn't the only one that could tease, pulling back slightly he leaned over and bit gently at her inner thigh, making her give a surprised yelp and yanking his mouth back to it's real target, the playful grins dancing on both their faces. He then felt something slide round his neck, and found her tail wrapping around it, not tight enough to constrict air, but strong enough to keep him in place and to tell him that he was hers. The thought drove him on. Finding her clit he gave it all the attention he could, her moans becoming more ragged, more desperate.

As her hips bucked more he remembered how she had cum on Lily, the spray of her corrupting juices leaving the girls face dripping. He remembered her sitting there, drugged by the aphrodisiac, with the dark runes glowing as they made her cum. A yearning broke from within him, he wanted to experience it. As her hips ground herself more and more into his mouth the excitement within him also grew.

He felt her tense, her powerful thighs locking his head in place and her shouts accompanied the sudden burst of fluid all around him, soaking him and the bed below. He did not have the same gift as Lily, and his cock still was locked by magic, but the pleasure in knowing he had just brought her to orgasm again welled up within him. All the while she kept him pressed into her, held strongly, almost painfully against her constantly bucking form. She seemed to ride wave after wave, her quivering body and gasped breathes a beautiful melody while he tried to lick up every drop he could.

Eventually he felt her once again relax, the hand loosening its grip and gently stroking his head instead. The tail still wrapped around him, he lay his head on her warm thigh, catching his own breath. He could hear the cries of the others behind him, the sounds of flesh meeting flesh. As he lay there content against her warm skin, the smell of her entirely engulfing him.

Once she had composed herself again she gave him a nudge to move before sliding herself carefully off of the bed. Standing above him she pointed to the ground, her eyes burned into him as they glanced from him to the floor next to it. Her intent was clear. He moved himself to kneel in front of her. Face and chin glistening with wetness as he stared up at her, his mind a pleasing fog of drugged arousal as one of her fingers traced his chin, the tail still wrapped around his neck giving a soft squeeze. A small part of him smiled, it reminded him of the squeeze you'd give the hand of someone you where sweet on.

He watched as her delicate hand conjured the billowing dark smoke once more that solidified into her dark crimson cock. Inches from his face. He stared at it, a veined monster throbbing in front of him. The scent was somehow different, sharper, more feral. Already his drug fuelled mind wanted to reach out and touch it. Part of him knew that already he had crossed so many lines that he could easily be branded as tainted, as a traitor. Yet this one seemed far more real. This was the one that if he did would there really be any hope for him?

He glanced back to the rest of the room. To Kenneth. Who was now taking the villager with large powerful thrusts from behind. Both entirely lost in the moment. Maybe it was too late for all of them. Looking at Lester he had clearly lost the war for dominance with Lily, who now had him sitting, a moaning mess as she teased his cock, he was begging her to finish him, the grin on her face saying she was enjoying keeping him right on the edge and refusing to give him what he so desired quite yet. She was clearly a quick study underneath the demon.

And Altimo and Gryff, laying on either side of Giselle. All three clearly spent. The two knights gently kissing and touching her happily exhausted body. Altimo caught his look and gave him a smile and a wink.

He turned back to the demon, her form towering over him, her hand still gently stroking his face. Her lilac eyes considering him, waiting for him to choose what to do.

He reached out tentatively and gently took hold of it, the throbbing heat coming off of it feeling right in the tips of his fingers. Just like her hand he leaned in to where it connected with her crotch and lay a small kiss. Another, slightly further up the shaft. And again. Moving excrutiatingly slowly up it. Holding its warmth close to his face. His eyes locked on hers. The tiny nod of her head with each kiss, the clear joy and approval that was radiating from her.

He reached the tip and placed another small kiss on it, already tasting the demonic pre-cum that had gathered. The sharp and enticing taste on his lips. The throb of the cock in his hands echoing the throb of his own. The constant want and lust that he had been soaking in for days pounding through his body. Had she won? He couldn't fight her, he couldn't fight what he wanted. Was he now giving himself to her?

As he sat there, kneeling in front of her beautiful form, face still soaked from making her cum, cock throbbing in want for her. The memories of her taking his ass still burning bright. Her tail wrapped around his neck and her hand resting against his head. Her loving eyes staring down at him. He smiled in understanding. No, he wasn't giving himself to her. It was like she had said when he had been shackled in the tower. He was already hers.

He opened his mouth wide and took her fully inside.

"Good boy." The approving words where moaned as she raked her nails through his hair.

He slid her length between his lips, his tongue swirling around her head. He realised he didn't quite know what he was doing and he quickly found her impressive cock a challenge to fit fully inside. But lust and excitement drove him on. Wrapping his hand round the base of it while his head bobbed along the top. Trying different techniques, part of him trying to emulate what he liked when someone was sucking him and another part just lost in the sensations. Her grip in his hair had tightened as she had started to thrust gently, to use his mouth for her own pleasures. Rhodon realised he wanted her to do more, to take him roughly. So he made a disappointed noise when she pulled him off it, strings of spit still connecting his mouth to it.

"Such a good look for you my dear knight. But maybe you need a little guidance from an expert."

The motion beside him made him realise why she had pulled him off as Lily kneeled next to him, her cute face flushed. She immediately ran her tongue up the length of the demons cock before leaning into Rhodon and whispering in his ear.

"You look so beautiful like this, is it okay for me to join in?"

He stared into her excited blue eyes and immediately leaned forward to kiss her. She pulled him in deeper, tongues entwined, he felt a shiver as he realised the taste on her lips was of his own comrade. She pulled his hand up to her chest as he began to grope at it, one of hers reaching down to stroke him. A few moments later both of them heard the polite cough followed by a firm hand on each of their heads pulling them apart. The demon barely kept the smile from her mock anger.

"You two can have your fun later, right now you are to serve me."

She pulled both of their heads to her member sliding it between their lips. She kept the rhythm for a short while before letting go and letting them devolve into a mess of licking and sucking. Tongues battling over her sensitive head. Each of them kissing and catching the mess the other was creating when the other was taking her length. Lily giggled and showed Rhodon the ways that she had found that worked well, his eyes lit up in wonder at how easy the girl worked the demons cock. Then while he attempted the same Lily whispered words of encouragement in his ear as he battled his gag reflex to take another inch of it.

And then the demons hips where bucking harder. She gripped his head holding him down as he could feel it throb and twitch, as she lost control. He heard her voice, strained and gasping as she hit her climax.

"Every drop, good boys take every drop."

He felt the same rush of excitement as before, knowing he had brought her to this point. That he had caused her such pleasure. And then with a loud groan there was a rush as his mouth filled with her corrupting essence. His eyes rolled back as he concentrated on drinking each powerful load that hit the back of his throat. As it filled him, his hand was now over Lilys on his cock, furiously pumping his own member faster as the heat blossomed in his belly and in his mouth. Yet more and more came. He was in ecstasy. He did the best he could but he could feel some her demonic essence start to drool from the sides of his lips, only to then feel the sweet tongue of Lily lapping any up that tried to escape.

Eventually, much to his dismay, he felt the tingle of magic as the cock once more turned to darkened ether in his mouth. He took a deep breath, his mind too far gone to even consider if the magic would corrupt him further. None of that mattered. He simply wanted more.

Lily tilted his head towards him and opened her mouth, revealing she had not swallowed the contents that she had diligently caught. A moment later their tongues was once more locked as they kissed greedily at each other. As they parted with lines of spit and cum between them, Lily smiled.

"Had to make sure you where a good boy now didn't I?"

Rhodon just nodded dumbly, his hand still pumping at his cock.

The demon leaned down to kiss his forehead and he tried to lean up and catch her lips in his own. Her tail stopped him as she placed a single finger on his lips. Her hand reached down to stop his frantic efforts and grasped it herself, giving much slower strokes.

"Not yet my dear knight" He whimpered and frowned up at her. "You are so close, but not yet."

"Please, please let me" The words tumbled out of his mouth despite the finger. "Please I need you, please make me cum, I'll do anything but please let me feel that pleasure. Please."

He looked at her face. She was beauty and pleasure incarnate. His entire body radiated with need, with want, the ache in his balls and cock a constant. The word bubbled up in his lust filled mind and he grabbed it readily.

"Please...Mistress."

It was the first time he had seen her uncertain, her eyes filled with lust that she was also clearly battling. Her hand sped up ever so slightly. Then she seemed to regain her composure. Leaning into his ear. Her warm voice making him shudder as the tail tightened round his neck.

"I said not now. You are my good boy, and good boys listen when they are commanded. Good boys know that I know best." Her hand gently twisted around his cock, enough to get a gasp out of him as she lightly bit his neck. All the while more of her magic wrapped around him, small wisps of darkness imprinting onto his skin, forming runes further up his cock and around his neck.

His voice was still strained with the lust coursing in his veins. "Yes. Yes you know best, yes Mistress." The word felt so good to say, the flash in her eyes of happiness every time he did.

"Good, I have plans for you and you are so very close. You only need hold a small while longer." She kissed his forehead and brought herself back up to her full stature. Her tail unravelling from him as she started to move away, the clicks of her heels echoing in the chamber as all within stopped to watch her. Her hand waving casually as clothes materialized around her form.

"I am going out, I hopefully won't be too long. You are all to continue enjoying yourselves in my absence. Just make sure to eat, sleep, and possibly bathe. And Rhodon."

He looked at her, still on his knees.

"If you wish to make me happy, be true to yourself, serve the people in the room. Give them the pleasure that you so desperately want my dear knight."

And then she had left, the door closing firmly behind her.

Seven sets of eyes had fallen upon him.

He smiled. "Yes Mistress."

Cheers went up as Lily pulled him over to the others, into the yearning flesh of his comrades and the villagers.

12