The Demon of Bethel County Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving son is changed by a dream of his mother. Or was it?
3.6k words
3.85
14k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters in ANY sexual situation are 18+.

"Does one's waking life transcend into dream; or perhaps, is it the other way around?"

*

Something was wrong. In fact, everything was wrong. The flowery wreath depicting the nativity scene--from the book of Luke of course-- that usually hung over the door to the home had been replaced with one made of barren grey branches.

In the center of the wreath was a star housing the silhouette of a man pouring liquid from a vase that seemed strangely small for the great flood that fell from within.

Daniel slowly put his hand on the doorknob and began to turn. It was unlocked. A chill washed over his body as the freezing air bellowed past the open door.

Darkness.

"Mom ... I'm Home".

Silence.

Walking down the hallway, something caught his eye. Breaching the veil of darkness was a dim amber smear of heaving light, lowly casting on the bleak walls leading to the kitchen.

When he finally reached the kitchen, everything looked different, yet so similar. Like a doppelganger of a loved one, familiar but unknown. No sign of a fight between his mother and so-called boyfriend, but there must have been something. Something that would give him enough clues to know what happened here.

He hated that son of a bitch. His mother was always so kind and welcoming; and that piece of shit was a cold, narcissistic machine of abuse. Belting insults about his manhood at any chance he got. One time, he had reached for something in the fridge and knocked a few of his beers on the floor. He had struck him for that. The beer was still good too, just a bit shaken up. How could he have gotten his perfect mom? "Opposite attract, I guess" he had always thought.

Daniel kept at his blind saunter through the kitchen until loudly bumping into the dark brown wood of the family dinner table. The discordant sound of metal flying off and hitting the floor reverberated throughout the room, ringing in his ears.

The table was set for two.

He ran his hand along the top of it for balance, until he struck something solid and cold.

"Shit." Blood gently trickled from a newly struck cut on his hand.

A knife.

It was a carving knife, one with an ivory handle made by a master craftsman back before the civil war. His deadbeat father had left it to him before he left. Or maybe he had just forgotten it when he skipped town, and that's what his mother had told him to let him have something to remember him by. The gesture was made with good intentions, but anything that tied Daniel to his father weighed him down in feelings of anger and abandonment.

He picked it up and continued walking out of the kitchen. For some reason, all the doors to the interconnected rooms were closed. Ones that were always open. Daniel felt so uneasy and scared about this turn of events, but the desire to find his mom--or what was left of her--gnawed at him. The silence didn't help either. This all reminded him of the passage in the Bible where Mary Magdalene found Jesus's empty tomb after his crucifixion by the Romans.

The candlelight was getting stronger as he continued walking through the house. The shadows and flickering flames of the hefting light source cast eerie shadows on his face, but it did nothing to distract him from his task.

He could hear the sound of someone moving around in one of the rooms upstairs.

Daniel wondered if they were watching him from a window. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he felt slightly sick, but at least the adrenaline rush made it easier for him to move. If they had been able to see him approaching the home, they would have come out by now, he hoped.

He didn't want to think about what might happen if they caught him here--or worse, what they might do with him once they trapped him. He tried not to dwell on that idea too much.

The normally bright and familiar wallpaper of the hallway--dotted with bible motifs--had been stripped bare to a now cold and liminal grey; and with the help of the candlelight, materialized a hazy and abyssal ambiance throughout the twilight house. The family pictures that once adorned the walls of the long hallway were nowhere to be found. Replaced by what looked like the scribbles of a madman, and some strange symbols that he couldn't begin to understand.

As Daniel walked towards the dreamlike warmth of the light, he could have sworn he heard faint whispering; and the unmistakable convulsing feeling that he was now being watched. "Mom!?" He called out again frantically.

More rustling from upstairs.

Daniel tried his best to shake off his feelings as he reached the living room. It was a very large space with a high ceiling and beautiful oak floors, its walls lined with bookshelves. The light danced across the creases and crevices of the space, casting ethereal shadows that resembled many sets of dark burning eyes watching him.

Between where the furniture of the living room would have sat, was a circle formed from various candles. They were all thick and uniform in their height. Intertwined between them was the very same star from the front door, but now it sat strangely flipped upside down and drawn in what looked to be chalk.

"Where have I seen this before." He wondered.

The sinking realization began to assault his already twitching mind as he remembered an old horror movie. A movie his mom would never have let him watch.

"It's... a ... pentagram." Walking quickly picked up to running as he turned away from the warmth of the candles and made his way out of the living room and to the stairs. "Robert couldn't--he wouldn't-- have done this".

Whether it was pure instinct for the sake of self-preservation, or perhaps some conscious thought that whoever did all of this was probably still here, who's to say? What was evident, however, is that before he bound that inaugural step on the stairs, he stopped in his tracks and stoned up like a corpse on a pike.

Moaning.

Very light, very sensual, moaning.

"What the fuck is going on." The shock of that thought ran through his at this point, throttling brain; and with the reason--If any-- unbeknownst to himself, Daniel began to slowly trudge up.

At the top of the stairs, he remembered the whispering he heard earlier in his exploration; but the notion quickly left when his focus drifted again to his beloved childhood home. Now it's as though completely different people lived here. "Who could break in and do all this before I got home?" He wondered.

"Home ... from ... where?"

Try as he might, Daniel couldn't remember any part of the day he just had. His memory was as spotty as the light guiding him.

It was slowly starting to make sense to him what was going on.

A new faded and faint marker of interest shone towards Daniel. This time thinly shining down the hall and underneath the very last door on the left.

"Mom's room."

No fight or flight, no adrenaline, not even an arrhythmic bump to his beating heart. Cold, just like the alpine air that surrounded him. He began to walk. Whatever horrors awaited him in the bedroom of his mother, whether a monster or a drop into an abyssal void, it would surely be what freed him from this nightmare.

The crystal sheen of his mother's doorknob... was strangely, gone. Replaced by a grotesque pink, like peeled flesh. With a sick and pulsating movement. The shock of the intangible had long since faded from Daniel. In fact, the demented started to feel strangely native.

As he began to turn the moist and ghastly abomination attached to his mother's door, it didn't take long for him to see what vile, satanic monster was waiting for him.

It was ... his mother.

The knife he'd been carrying hit the floor with such force that it stuck straight up from the hardwood floor like a stray arrow on a medieval battlefield.

Diane was lying naked on the bed facing Daniel, her arms propping herself up just enough for a tiny pink nipple to peek out.

"Hello, my king." Diane softly cooed, now sitting atop the covers of the bed across the room. The disequilibrium of the situation should have stopped Daniel in his tracks, but strangely ... he found himself approaching the bed.

Her skin was gleaming, like a depiction of an angel among humans. He had never seen, or even imagined her like this before; and this new boundary-breaking--or annihilating-- experience was starting to make him feel like someone was toying with him, laughing at his suffering and confusion in this house of no end.

He could barely speak. "Not ... you ... too, Mom." He tried so hard to look her in her warm, soft eyes.

It was no use, his eyes scanned up and down her forty-year-old body far past the intensity that had scrutinized his surroundings in his exploration of the house. She ... was ... utterly angelic; unnaturally appealing for the amount of wear and tear that should have accumulated after two kids. Her body wasn't slender, but it was so compellingly curvaceous that it quickly led his wandering eyes to seek further into her forbidden wonderland.

Her large breasts were impressive, shapely, and stood perfectly at attention; with a gold cross snugly resting between the pair. On them sat cute little pink nipples, which were stiff and coarse from the freezing air blowing in. Her thighs were toned and smooth in contrast to her stomach. Which wasn't as slender, but beautiful in its own right.

Daniel felt the guttural urge to cry--but found something else to be leaking--as the world around him began to break and his mind finally bordered the precipice of utter mania. He started to breathe heavily from his nostrils; while his mouth flooded with a sour taste as if he was about to vomit on himself.

A memory surfaced in the sea of his mind. Where, on a day when was sick as a child his mother stayed home to take care of him. A rare luxury for him that meant she was going to lose money, money that they desperately needed; but she would do anything for Daniel. After a day of throwing up the soup and ginger ale she served him, he fell asleep in her bed with his head adoringly rested on her chest.

His body felt like it was being latched to the ground under the weight of a million tons of boulders. His hands were numb to the point that he couldn't even feel them anymore. All he could do was watch. He stood there for what seemed like forever, trying to talk and not drift his vision to his mother's divine features. He wanted to focus on something else, anything other than her body. But every time he looked away, he couldn't help but find himself looking back again.

'Oh Danny, you love making me do all the work, don't you." Diane said while putting her golden blond hair into a ponytail.

She kindly smiled at him while slowly beginning to reach for the button and fly of his pants. Taken aback, Daniel kept his stone-lined disposition as she began to pull his pants down. Making her first real move by tenderly massaging his abs and budding cock. He let himself sink into the taboo pleasure for just a moment, before quickly pushing her delicate hands away from his equipment.

He was so confused and frustrated. The pulse that was so collected facing the unknown horrors of the house now began to vibrate with the rhythm of a drumbeat.

"This ... isn't ... you." He softly cried out.

She playfully laughed at him. But her eyes were filled with not only lust, but tenderness as she looked at her beautiful, seemingly embarrassed eighteen-year-old son. Biting her lip, she slowly sunk her hand back into Daniel's boxers without breaking eye contact. When she softly cupped below Daniel's cock, he visibly winced in pain.

"You poor baby, they're sooooo heavy; and I can already feel you dripping. Now let mommy help."

He had no choice--or so it felt-- but to stand there as she finished undressing him. Finishing by rubbing his bulge through his underwear; then planting multiple soft kisses onto the covered length before pulling down his boxers and finally unsheathing it in all its glory.

Looking down, Daniel's penis seemed to be contorted like everything else in this twisted nightmare-scape. Its veiny body was long and thick, like one of those long soda cans with the weird pop tops. Along with the puffed-up head that seemed ... almost purple from the overabundance of blood circulating out of his logical brain to his animalistic loins. His balls were also much more swollen than he'd ever seen them before. Ostensibly trembling with the anticipation of unloading everything he had on his sweet mother. Daniel felt like he was about to pass out. "But that would be too easy." He thought.

Diane shone a wicked grin before starting to lick his cock from head to base. She quickly took him inside her mouth and began sucking on it like a lollipop. Her tongue flickered all around the tip while caressing the top of his cock with her plump lips, and stroking his full length with both hands.

"This ... isn't ... right." he claimed, moaning through every word before succumbing to the pleasure his fallen saint of a mother lovingly inflicted on his pulsating member. His mind went into a haze of ecstasy.

As he floated in and out of time, he truly began to wonder if he had died and gone to hell. Was this his punishment for being a handful at best, and a terrible son at worst to his mom growing up? The times she would bend over backwards for his happiness, just to be yelled at by him another day when the toy or book she bought for him got old. Apathetic sedation shifted to anger and sadness as he mentally checked back in. He sorrowfully looked down towards Diane, diligently servicing and worshiping him like a bitch in frenzied heat.

"Shhhhh, baby. I'm here." She said, catching her breath, before beginning to inch her lips far past the tip and towards his 2 dangling pillows. He experienced an unfamiliar tingle shoot down his spine as she began licking the long underside of his dick, with its head still down her throat. The sensation was beginning to be too much for him to bear. He felt his balls begin to swell up past their new normal, and the knot below his chest start to tighten.

With the penultimate look on Daniel's sweet face, Diane sprang into action. Pulling her mouth off of him just in time to see the first rope of thick cum rocketing from the end of his cock. It arched upwards, and fell right onto her face, splattering onto her breasts and stomach. She didn't even flinch. Instead, opening wide as the eruption continued, and gulping every drop that hit her awaiting tongue.

"My god you're so fucking big," she whispered. "I need more, Danny."

Diane got on her knees and began to press her voluptuous ass; then tight, shiny slit against his magnificent erection. Steadily giving way as her hot moist hole warmed up and began to engulf him. The sensation was an explosion of velvety pleasure unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Daniel began to become lost in his new world. All thoughts of his trapped situation and the torment being inflicted on him were forgotten as the full length of his penis was surrounded in the deepest parts of his goddess' cunt. In conjunction with her ass billowing with jiggly reverberation every time she crashed into him.

His sadness and disgust had swirled, developing into white-hot anger.

Anger at his bastardized childhood home. Anger at his mom for putting him into this situation, and anger at himself for partaking in it. What's worse is that this was starting to influence him, and he knew it. He was beginning to enjoy what was happening, and that's what pissed him off the most.

Daniel's rage began to translate into rough thrusts. Diane stopped her self-propelled cock orbit as her son finally began to take charge. He grabbed two handfuls of her supple ass cheeks and continued his unrelenting assault on her begging pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhh... Mmmmmmm..." She animalistically barked.

Like a man possessed, Daniel pulled out of, turned around, and picked up Diane so their faces and throbbing genitals were facing each other. As he held her, they stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity; but the eye contact started to slowly break as he slipped the head of his cock back in and continued savagely pounding at her gushing gash.

As he watched his mother writhe in pleasure on top of him, he reached out with one hand--the other arm still situated under her bellowing ass--and roughly pulled her golden blonde hair. The strength required to manhandle his mom in the air--strength he didn't have--didn't get a second thought as he continued his drilling.

"Ooooohhhhhh!" she cried out. "Fuck me, Danny! Fuck me like you own me!"

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she ground herself into him. He rocked his hips back and forth as she rode him. Their bodies slapping together, so viciously, as they both spoke the poetry of primal lust.

It felt like hours had passed since Diane first came down on him with the determination of a starving wolf that had finally incapacitated its writhing prey; but now, Daniel had become the predator. She bounced up and down on him for several minutes before experiencing her first climax. Leaving her juices all over him "Oh god, Danny! ... Fuck me harder!" she cried out.

He did just that, slamming himself deep inside of her with each thrust. Every single one left him more coated in her sweet honey. She continued to scream out his name as he steered her towards another orgasm. "Oh god! Yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" she begged.

She could feel the pressure building within her body again. The heat began to rise between her legs once more. With everything that was going on, it seemed like she wouldn't last long this time. Allowing herself to be led further into the realm of ecstasy, she reached down and began to rub her clit. Her head tilted back as she moaned loudly.

The room was filled with the sound of their loud cries of pleasure. It would have been impossible to tell whose screams were louder than the others. As she neared the peak, she felt Danny begin to speed up. His breathing became heavy and his body shook from the force of his thrusts. She knew he was close too.

His free hand eventually found one of her tits and started roughly pinching and teasing her nipple. The heat between them grew hotter and hotter with every passing second. As the devilish appendage reached its peak, he slammed himself deep inside of her one last time and exploded. His essence flooding her pussy, causing her to lose herself in orgasm again.

Diane let herself fall back onto the soft bed, moaning loudly as her body shook violently. Her muscles tightening up with spasm, sending tremors throughout her body. Daniel quickly pulled out. Shooting string upon string of his pent-up essence onto her face, neck, and breasts.

She looked down at his long soft penis, now laying over her destroyed pussy. Daniels blank soulless eyes watched on as his mother launched into a fury to lick their now combined juices off of her fingers. Once finished, she got to work scooping up the thick beads of his snow white cum dripping from her breasts; using her tongue to play with her food before satisfyingly swallowing.

"So ....... Good," she says, panting. "You taste delicious, honey."

Daniel collapsed too. With the the last thing he saw before drifting back into the void of unconsciousness was Diane, licking his cum off the golden cross around her neck.

*

Two men sit across from one another in a dim dungeon of a room. Both cloaked in expensive draperies imbued with colors signifying high nobility. Though, one is clearly in much higher standing.

Out of the large window on the hard stone wall behind the supposed emperor and his vassal; an endless landscape of palace halls, columns, and chandeliers waned off into the last area of visible sight. Yet, seemed to go far past the menial constraint of worldly perspective.

12