The Demon of Bethel County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're sure."

"Quite, my lord."

"You have served me well, dear friend, so I shall grant you this favor. Just know that though you will be severed from my direct contact once you leave here, I will not hesitate to do what is needed if you lose your head."

"I will serve you as I serve my own desires."

"It's not YOUR desires I worry about, old man."

The two share a laugh and exchange one last, longing, look at one another before the lesser noble gets up and begins to walk out of the room towards the unfathomably grand hallway. The door closed with a heavy thud behind him.

Decades after the elder king first drifted into the darkness, and years since he'd seen any other creature, he heard a voice so close that the speaker would have had a tongue in the man's ear. So viscerally piercing in its message it must have come from within his own head.

"Do

Not

Force

My

Hand."

12