All Comments on 'The Demon Queen'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This, more of this storyline please :)

Grand job, as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story. It has been enjoyable.

SlystratSlystratalmost 3 years ago

I would be *very* interested in seeing this story continue. I love the power dynamic you have set up here.

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 3 years ago

Now I know you’re not gonna leave us hanging with this ending, right? When does the next installment drop? Moar please.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry readers, I really suck at writing novellas. They always feel like chapter 1 of a longer story.

My next series that I'll be writing after My Little Ventrue, called Pleasures of Hell, will have a lot more of this sort of vibe. Dominant demoness on guy, dominant demon on girl, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Odd ending. Seems like there will be a continuation.?

churchj991churchj991almost 3 years ago

I have always enjoyed reading your stories. I throughly enjoyed this story as well. I hope you decide to make this a series become I am curious how you will continue the development of Jon and Pokala’s relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love these short stories, they are so packed with information that hints at much larger story-scapes.

silmarillisilmarillialmost 3 years ago

I know you're going for a stand-alone novella, but this is too good to leave now? the world-building that's gone into this story alone deserves more chapters :) 5/5 as always

ArtaniousArtaniousalmost 3 years ago

Great short story, well done!

candykinscandykinsalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story but it feels a little incomplete. Unless I missed it, it didn’t explain how the food source of the demons changed. Was it because they were now consuming the Beizites? The story was building up like there would have a big reveal. But in the end, the only thing revealed was what was already shown in the initial meeting with the demon queen, that the demons would rather have sex than kill or hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feels incomplete, like you forgot the last page. This really needs a sequel! Thus, I will give it more time before rating it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE IT, I kinda want another chapter of this

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

You have an agile mind and a marvelous imagination... I do so enjoy your writing skills! Although I must say that Pokala reminds me of a cross between The Prince and the spider persona of Fiona in "My Little Ventrue". Not that that's a bad thing mind you. ;)

fff999fff999over 2 years ago

Maybe an Amund and Vivienne companion story?

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Awesome opening (?) 'salvo'...

11/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

I noticed that you again used a Mandalore style visor for a face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2605 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES