The Demon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you only tell me this now!?" He tried to sit up, but she reached out, pushed him down onto his back again, and started to gently shift her torso back and forth. The motion dragged her soaked breasts along his abs and pelvis, causing his member to slide between them, and immediately bury him in pleasure. He was still sensitive from his previous orgasm, and she knew it.

"I did not want such thoughts affecting how we... interacted, my knight. And I felt time without thought of the Beizites would be good for you."

Yeah, he could see that. Pokala was too damn smart, and he sighed as he melted into the bed, keeping his head up just enough so he could watch her pleasure him with her body.

"And..."

"And, once you are feeling up to it, my knight, I would ask you to join me on that battlefield. I assume you'll want to."

"Yes! Yes, I'll want to." A chance to fight the invasion, to maybe get revenge, or at least save more lives from the swarm, was a chance he'd take a million times.

"And, I assume that... perhaps, even were it not for our shared interest in the Beizites, you would not hate your time here, with me?"

Oh, wow. The tone of her voice said it all. The question made her nervous.

He lifted his head higher at that, and set his weight on his elbows. "What? I... I um..." Damn it, how to say this. It was so damn hard, considering the gorgeous creature he was looking at, who seemed determined to continue pleasuring him mid conversation, didn't have facial expressions of her own. "I admit, I've enjoyed our time together this past week, a lot, Pokala. You've held up your end of the bargain by greater degrees than needed, and... you've really tried to help me and my knights."

She paused her motions for a moment. "Is that all?"

"No, it's not all. I've enjoyed talking to you. Sex and all. And... and you know what? I'd like to keep talking to you. I've been... enjoying your company, more than I thought I could have. I like talking with you... though, maybe with a little less sex? You don't have to use sex to—"

"Ha!" With another, glorious, villainous chuckle, she resumed easing her body back and forth, letting gravity drag her wet breasts along his cock. She tried to hide it, but he could see his answer had relaxed her, a lot more than she wanted to let on. It was terribly appealing, knowing that the great demon queen could be nervous about something like whether Jonathan liked her. "I look forward to more conversations, Knight of Tanderous. It has been a long time, since I've been able to converse with someone, someone with a mind, someone who can debate with me. I... look forward to more, much more. But the sex will continue. I hope you and your fellow knights are ready."

"For battle?"

"Yes, but more so, for the sexual hungers of my kin. They will ask for more, and more, now that the floodgates have been opened."

Uh oh. "I... I uh... kind of prefer this growing arrangement between the two of us? I mean, it's enjoyable when you bring some succubi to join us, but... I um... I mean..."

She held still for a moment, stared at him, and let out a long, quiet purr before resuming her rocking. "I do as well, my knight. I do as well. But I meant more for your fellow knights. I understand Tuomas has enjoyed four succubi at once. That number will only grow."

"Um, I'll warn him."

"Don't. I look forward to the surprise, when twelve of my kin seek his touch, at the same time."

Oh no, poor Tuomas. The poor man was going to die.