The Demon that Came to Play

Story Info
She returns home to find something alien bedding her husband.
4.2k words
4.31
9.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She barely knew what came over her. One second, she was arguing, screaming, cursing at her partner, her bag on the floor, half spilled over with her belongings but far gone from her mind, her face contorted with rage and pain as she reeled with the realization of what was happening, what had happened no doubt many times in this very room, in her room - this sacred sleeping place designed to be shared only between two people. She was screaming, crying, furious, angry and hurt and scared and-and everything else and, in that instant, the two naked people in her bedroom were not going to have any punches pulled on them.

That had all been a moment ago, but then the next moment, her fight was fading inside her and she was growing still, quiet, placid and unmoving. She felt it happen; felt the drain of her will power, the sensation of her emotions soothing, the very notion of her thoughts being subdued and pushed aside as if her brain had become hot wax, melting away from the heat of the candle to pour over the sides and run down, down until they cooled and dried there like the tears in her mascara. Her wilting face softened, her fists relaxed, and she quietened where she stood. The transformation would truly have been amazing to behold from the outside, but no one was there to see the starkly contrasting change.

'Ah, the little dearest whyfe returns,' a sultry, accented female voice spoke in the emptiness as the covers slithered aside and a dark, pert body snaked from within the sheets, as smooth as a snake and as lust worthy as the picture of sex itself, like a goddess. In the near blackness of the room, only the dull windowlight from the streetlamp outside shone through slits in the blinds over the desk, and so only narrow beams of her body glowed momentarily as she moved, tiny glances of a nipple here or a navel there visible as she slowly rose to her feet. The wife never saw it, but there was a dark, snaking tail swishing out of the sheets behind her, and as the woman approached, it slithered around and around her thigh, the tiny, barbed tip slapping gently against the taut skin there before being sucked quickly upwards as the entire thing disappeared into her tailbone as if by magic, like a retracted tape measure, rapidly drawing into her body itself.

In the few steps it took the girl to walk from the side of the bed she, the bed's owner, usually slept in, she had transformed from - whatever it was she had been - into a normal, naked, soft-skinned woman, a half-head taller than the returning wife and as pert as if she had been modeled moments ago by a loving, nurturing sculptor's hands. Two nearly circular tits stood proudly on her chest, barely moving, surely fake save for how realistic they seemed to be, and her waist curved inwards perfectly without even the slightest hint of bone or protrusion. There wasn't a mole or freckle anywhere on her milky skin, she seemed to have not even the tiniest hint of belly or bulge, and she did not sweat, her hue as pure as if she had just stepped from the shower, and not from a heated sexual exchange with her husband. When she alighted before the stupefied woman, she looked down at her not with fury or apology, but with what looked to be actual empathy. Her flawless features materialized above her and her glittering, wide eyes stared into her own.

The sultry woman lifted one immaculate fingertip and slipped it tenderly beneath one eye, drawing away the tears that had turned her mascara into a blackened waterfall. She drew the knuckle around her cheek and down below her chin, outlining her jawline, where she hooked it and gently lifted the woman's head. The wife raised it without argument, the watery eyes staring but no words able to escape her throat, as if her very ability to express herself had been suppressed. Which, in essence, it had been.

'What a delicious little drink,' the deep voice spoke from an inch away from her mouth, hot breath smelling of sea salt and spice and campfire as it licked about her nose. Her lipstick-coated lips parted, and the woman who had bedded her husband leaned in and sampled them, so tenderly that they did not push them together - she simply placed lip to lip, their softest, tiniest edges touching but not sealing. She inhaled deeply, and a tongue snaked from between the open lips to slip between the impassive wife's own, sliding over teeth and into her cheek. The jaw parted without resistance and the tongue slipped deeper, snaking like a soft whirlpool about her mouth, the mysterious tongue's minute roughness slipping against her own as it moved, seemingly going deeper than a human tongue ought to do, slithering down further and further until she could practically feel it in her chest, wrapping around her heart-

-'I like the taste of you.' the dominant woman breathed as the tongue retracted with a slithering snap.

Then, everything happened really, really fast.

She stepped back and her skin seemed to darken once more, imperceptible yet definitely there, like light that seems brighter out of the corner of your eye. Something soft and rubbery seemed to twist around one of the Wife's thighs and scrape along their apex as she moved backwards. She raised one hand, the palm facing the wife, and as she spoke it seemed to turn into a billowing wind of light and noise, invisible and inaudible yet blinding and deafening.

Light and sound irradiated her senses like a radioactive sample affecting a camera sensor, but far from the danger of radiation, this wash of energy felt soothing and soft, as if the sensation was putting her to bed and tucking her in. Comfort washed through her, instantly followed by an obedient pliancy. She did not know what the strange woman had said, but it didn't matter. Her body and mind obeyed commands she did not hear nor need to interpret as both succumbed to a higher will. Quickly, she dropped her phone and unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall it from her shoulders. She slipped her pants down and stepped from them, unlooping her bra and popping it from her chest. It fell almost at the same time as her panties did and her socks quickly followed suit. With a dismissive flick of her hand, the man in the bed - the husband who had moments before been screamed at for cheating on his wife - withdrew himself from the sheets and stood by the wall, naked. A hard length stood stiffly before him, but in that moment, it was not desired.

The woman was a demon, or rather, a watered-down demoness; one of very few to live in today's technology-riddled world, reduced to hiding under a magical Veil that turned her appearance into one that human viewers found most satisfying. As a seductress - commonly known as a succubus or incubus in some circles - she busied her immortal life with seducing those with acceptably high levels of an elusive, drug-like life force known to her kind as Kama, on which the members of her world fed like cats on catnip. She savored those she could drink from and in return gave them an impossible, inexplicable world of sexual blissfulness not known to their meagre lives.

The demoness-the succubus-slunk back towards the bed, the intoned command in her Mesmeric tongue already wrapped like iron chains around the woman's captivated brain and tying her will to her own irresistibly. The Wife slipped over her, her tits dangling and dragging up her rubbery demon skin as she performed under the Mesmer. Naked flesh climbed above her, and she inhaled the human's scent, intoxicated already on it as the woman moved higher, higher, higher, until her true core came into view above her. This was what she yearned for; well, this and what it emanated. That was what she truly wished to avail herself of, and the emotional little human woman had more in her than the demon had initially scented. A pleasant surprise and a welcome find.

'Mmmm,' the demon breathed as the musky scent of sex soaked her nostrils. 'I sense, lack of outlet for your Kama,' she said to the pussy hovering above her. 'Someone; was not fortunate enough-to meet me, while their partner was away from the hoam...' she trailed off, then laughed one bursting cackle of laughter as she reached out to the female's mind and saw what she had been doing, the human woman's feeble willpower already broken and discarded at the demon's feet. 'An art sponsorship deal! You humans! Ha!'

With a flick of her wrist, she had Wife turn above her, watching as the quivering meat above her rotated as if she were the the key turning in a lock. She snaked her impossibly long tongue forward and it slithered around those lips, sampling womanhood that had not seen satisfaction in too long, before curling rapidly around her clitoris, winding tightly around it, setting her rosebud alight with sensation and making her quiver in ecstasy. She squeezed it with her tongue and watched the woman collapse from sensory overload - entirely intentional, of course, because she had just aligned her own face with the demon's lower half. She collapsed as sexual bliss burned her clit as if it had been stabbed with a blissful flame, and she gasped in time to inhale the musky, heady scent of a pussy that seemed to be green, blue, red and yellow all at once. A perfect mound free even from the porous follicles of hair awaited below her, impossibly soft womanly meat already parting for her and glistening with wetness. As the tongue snaked tighter and tighter around her clit, she shook in pleasure and abandoned any pretence of thought, burying her own face between those demonic rubbery thighs, the smell of woodsmoke and fireworks and ocean waves and lavender filling her nose as she made first contact, the cunt smelling better than the most cherished of her memories.

The demon hissed in satisfaction as her cunt became smothered in human female face. She felt the tiny little tongue, so novel and yet so rough, forcing down between her folds and scraping her insides, and she moaned, adjusting her skin without needing to touch it, pulling herself wider for the little woman to descend deeper into.

She lifted her feet, thickening her thighs as she curled them beneath her, her ace-tipped tail slithering from her tailbone once more and twisting smoothly around the human woman's neck, the tip sliding over her head and resting atop her scalp, pushing downwards and acting like a gentle hand on her head. As the body came down above her, she shot her tongue deep into the pink cunt above her face and wound it around the warm walls within, pulling her from the inside, as if hooking a finger in to guide her into place. The human woman moaned into her pussy, and she laughed at the ease with which she derived pleasure from the demon's quite timid foreplay.

The meaty wetness came down directly atop her lips, and she relished the tender flesh, her tongue snaking around and around inside her deepest corners as she put her mouth and nose to work. Mere needs like breathing and smelling were beyond a succubus like herself, so when the human female had to pull away for air, she just redoubled her efforts, the stamina fueling her ego, every moment she lasted beyond the Wife's fifth, sixth and seventh breathing pauses only making her feel more alive. She crammed her slithering tongue into every wall of her body and pumped her depths, milking juicy wetness from her and making her whimper and pulsate. She worked valiantly herself and the demon enjoyed her efforts, reveling in the complete and total obedience she could render any human mind to.

Demons were vain, shallow creatures at the best of times, but half-bloods and mix-breeds especially so. Oftentimes, the succubae, already self-proclaimed sex-loving slackers at the best of times could be the worst of these, most of them only caring for parties, drinking and sex - lots and lots of sex, the illustrious and addictive Kama something of a rare delicacy in today's human world. They usually lacked many of the god-like abilities of their full-blooded forebears, but still held onto strong enough powers to affect regular old humans like this, and they frequently used them, either to feed on blood in the case of Vampires and Brooders, for self-gratification, using it to recruit slaves or get what they want, or most commonly; for sex, and that oh-so important Kama.

Sexual demons like the succubus and incubus were the least powerful of their kind, but one of the strongest with humans, both because their powers all related to things humans were particularly weak with, and because they always wanted something human-kind shared, and could offer them.

They usually could control minds, shape flesh and air bend - a form of aura alteration that they often used to create on-the-spot harems or orgies.

This particular demoness had done the latter just this a week back at a pub six hundred miles south of here, and had gone on a lovely little naked romp up north to find herself in whatever stupid city she was in now, where one lonely, horny little man's Kama had called to her like the fiery depths of...

Gasping, the demoness sucked yet harder at the human cunt attached to her mouth as the woman above her broke for the thousandth time for air, sticky, creamy, glistening demon sex clinging to her face and stringing into the air between them. Growing needier now, she roughly forced the Wife's head back down with her heels and punished her with a vicious tongue-lashing that made her quake from head to toe.

Evilly, she reveled in her irresistible prowess as she felt the woman shake yet harder, quivering more and more above her, until the pussy glued to her face began to tense and pulse. Grinning as best she could against the split folds of Wife's cunt, she pushed ever harder and drank deeply as she climaxed in her mouth.

Graciously, for she did not have to provide for her lesser, she decided to return the favour so as not to offend the little mesmerized bitch, and unleashed a weak, half-hearted orgasm of her own. It nearly blew her nose for her.

Squirting streams of multi-coloured wetness sprayed against her face and the magical pussy seemed to suck her in like a whirlpool, drawing her lips and tongue deeper until she felt like they'd pop off. It was all Wife could do to cling on and drink, spluttering for breath and not realizing for a very long time that she could actually inhale the feminine eminence. Almost when it was too much, the demonic vagina seemed to relent and let her go, and she flew free, gasping and moaning as a joint lack of oxygenation and orgasm conflicted inside her. The demon's cum tasted like Mahogany and new cars, leather and whips, and an intense hint of male and female sex - like two horny teens were standing right in front of her kneeling face. It was intoxicating. It was the inexplicable, incomprehensible taste of succubae cum.

'You will join us,' the demon breathed in an impossibly bass tone as the entranced husband was called. Removing the Wife from her, she slithered from beneath the enthralled female and reached for the engorged cock that had been waiting for her since the woman had entered the room.

'Mmmmm,' she moaned as she slipped her rubbery fingertips along the slick length, still damp from where it had been suctioned inside her earlier that night. She kissed the tip, her tongue snaking around and around the shaft until the forked tip slapped the underside of his balls. When she pulled away, not only did she leave a string of saliva behind, but it corkscrewed along his length, stimulating his helmet as it unwound. He groaned, but otherwise did not react. He was as enthralled as his wife was, and neither could do anything to break free.

'I wish-to see you two; in the act,' she exhaled, her strange tongue oddly broken and accented, even the act of breathing for her a sexually exhilarating thing, once she was in the zone. Her cunt quivered as she sucked in the scent of Kama in the air, her fire burning hard now. The raw demoness inside her was awakening, and, fueled by the scent of Kama, she was growing needier.

With a wave of her hand, the two grasped each other, kissing, pressing together as they likely would have if no one had been home with him tonight. They fell back and she quickly found herself bucking as he climbed on top of her, trailing kisses along her breast, neck, and face as he pressed his thick tip up against her soaked entrance, popped inside the tight passageway and deep into her body without preamble. Gasping, the pair rutted, ignorant of the multi-colored she-demon lying sensuously alongside them on the bed, drinking in the Kama that radiated from the pair as sex engulfed them, one knee cocked out on the bed, the other knee pointing straight up as she fingered herself deeply, rocking her own hips as she pleasured herself. Her snaking tail flicked like that of a cat's and sometimes slithered up her body to curve over one of her two perfectly taut tits, as tight as plastic but as soft and malleable as human flesh. As she watched, it grasped the tit and squeezed so tightly it would have popped a regular woman's breast, quickening her pace in time with the two humans. As much as she loved being involved in the intercourse, sometimes the most rewarding, valuable way to absorb Kama was simply just to be near it, heightening it with pleasure but not wasting energy on generating it. These two were exuding plenty of it already, and it was making her needy little demon-cunt buzz like a toy.

She felt their orgasm long before they did, seeing the Kama radiating off their bodies like heat off the road. It billowed out from between them like a smoky cloud and turned white with intensity as release neared, until like a steam train's exhaust, Kama poured thickly into the air as his cock poured semen inside his wife. They screamed and moaned, and the demon woman lent a little of her influence, heightening the intensity until both people were shaking and gasping. The demon woman breathed deeply, inhaling the heady, addictive sexual Kama, her body glowing and rippling. She felt alive, and her own blissful release rippled through her tenderly, making her very flesh warp and burn.

When at last she let them go again, both nearly passed out from pleasurable overdose, him collapsing over her, her going limp below him. She just sucked in the Kama like a drug, inhaling every bit and feeling the way it surged through her veins. She felt alive. Spraying fluids erupted from her pussy like a burst fire hydrant as she basked in the atmosphere and poured around her hand as orgasm singed her insides, gasping and speaking in Demon-tongue as her cunt burned with ecstasy, her demonic orgasm not beholden to the stamina of human-kind. When at last the three were done, she lay there on her back, her tail snaking over her rubbery demon labia, spread wide, one foot on the messy sheets, the other foot flat on the floor, one hand grasping a tit, the other dangling from the bed, slick, rainbow wetness dripping from her fingertips. She drifted into a drunken Kama stupor, dozing like someone who'd eaten too much at Christmas lunch. The two humans beside her were already fast asleep, knocked out from the intensity of their shared, demon-fueled, Kama-enhanced release.

When the she-mon came to, her human prey was not beside her. She climbed to her feet, feeling slack and very well rested. She padded towards the door to find the couple outside, still naked save for a shirt and a towel for him and her, respectively. They had been talking about her, watching her - and in her fully charged state, high on Kama and too happy to feel anything else, she didn't much care. Recharging left one feeling limber and joyous, carefree, and very hard to irritate. She put her forearms to the door frame and leaned there, her grey-blue body on full display and shameless about it. Neither of the two could resist casting their eyes along her length, and she smiled slightly as they did, enjoying the adoring gaze, knowing full-well that they could not resist her, and that to them, she looked more perfect and alluring than anyone they would ever meet. In her Veil, she was more attractive and perfect to them than life itself.

12