The Demon that Came to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So I see the-prey has awoken; in the nest,' she said.

'Who- what the fuck are you?' Wife asked, clenching the sheet closer to her chest as Husband puffed up his chest more, her arm around his waist. Like human muscle would make a difference to her, she thought. She smiled again, mischievous, and cunning, and stepped into the doorway, where more light played across her rubbery, perfect flesh. She enjoyed the game, enjoyed letting their willpower slip back in before pulling it inexorably away. Like candy from a baby.

'I am a She-mon,' she said. 'A succubus, a female demon. There are; many of us around the-world, though few in?comparison to your kind, and we' want little else other, than a good time,' she said, stepping forward. Though eloquent, her tongue came across with inflections and tones that were alien to the pair. The pair retreated, as if any distance could save them from her now that they had coupled. Their connection would stretch the world over, drawing one to the other, tying their Kama and sex together. These two pathetic humans would struggle to free themselves of her ghostly, demonic influence for a very, very long time, and would likely never see each other the same way either.

'You both needed an; outlet for your Kama, and we live-off it,' she said. 'I simply allowed; you to let it out.'

'You rap-' she began.

'I am not even human, and, I didn't make you do; anything you didn't already want to-do, deep inside.'

'You tricked us, used us-' he tried, stepping forward.

'I did not use you for anything you did not desire, man,' the she-demon replied, all humor gone suddenly, her voice crisp and booming. She stepped forward, and now she was in the light of the stairwell proper. Her perfect flesh shone with wetness, but despite the perfect mounds on her chest and curving hips cored with one hell of a pussy, she looked more manly than he or any other man could. Muscle showed through her skin, and the tone of a body full of strength hinted just beneath her skin no matter where you looked. The retaliation died in both of them as they saw it, and so did her reaction, simmering down to a humored, easy-going attitude once more. She sighed, the act billowing a soft, misty redness. Her slender, snake-like tongue flicked out and moved the misty air about as it dissipated. Kama energy.

'So!' She said jovially, tossing her hands up and letting them fall again. They both watched the way her chest reacted to the motion, a sentiment she would never quite get over. 'It's been, a while since I've had that animal; based meal you often call "Break Fast and Eggs-" no, the? Breaking is the name of the-time, right? Your human dialect is so' needlessly confusing...' She said. And as fucking strange as it was, she gestured for the kitchen, passed the pair with a wink, and tittered off down the stairs, those damn tits bumping like balloons, the nipples never seeming to point anywhere but forwards.

As she went, amazingly, they saw a long black tail snaking behind her, but it and her rubbery skin seemed to glow and morph into the perfect, clear milky skin of a more natural, albeit far-too-perfect human woman as she walked away. By the time she hit the floor below, she was the embodiment of perfect, flawless, gorgeous, attractive human womanhood. She was magical; she was a she-demon, sex-bent and high on freshly-squeezed Kama.

He turned to look at his wife, and she at him.

'What the fuck...?' they both said in utter, complete confusion, not knowing what to think or where to begin.

'Come on!' a voice echoed from their kitchen downstairs, now noticeably more human but still with that same bass tone to it. It had only had a tiny, microscopic hint of the Mesmer to it - just enough to encourage them to join her - but it was more than enough. Perking up, the pair both deemed it a good idea to join the 'She-demon' downstairs, and together, they did so, never once thinking about what they were wearing, or what they would do once they got there.

END

12