The Demon's Seed Ch. 01

Story Info
A demon wants a woman to bear him a son.
3.2k words
4.13
10.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JipsyRose
JipsyRose
15 Followers

Rose was walking through the woods to get to the store. This was her favorite short cut. No one ever came here because of some story they heard about murders here. She loved the quiet as she walked. Today was no different from any other day. Go to the market, get the necessities and go back home. But she did not know there were others in the woods, watching her, and following her. She walked slowly, enjoying the quiet and thinking.

She heard a branch crack, and her heart jumped. She spun around and no one was there. Nervously, she continued her walk. No sense in turning around since she was almost in the center of the woods. She quickened her pace, listening for any noises or foot falls behind her. She thought she heard something a couple of times but could not pinpoint where it came from.

As she got just past the halfway point, she saw something she could not explain. There was a puff of smoke and then a man was standing in front of her, about three yards away. Rose stopped in her tracks. Stood very still and tried to rationalize what she saw. Nothing made sense. Then the foot falls behind her stopped a few seconds later and now she was sure she had heard them.

She turned her head to see who was behind her. It was a few members of the local gang that was always causing trouble for people. She recognized two of them and not the rest. She was horrified to see the five of them behind her. Somewhat glad for the mysterious man in front of her, but still frightened of him as well. Where did he come from?

As Rose stood there between the gang members and the mystery man, she could not move. There was a flash, some screams and a bit of blood in the air. Afterwards, the gang members were dead, and the man stood there smiling at her. "Don't be afraid, Rose," the strange man said. His voice deep, and almost musical. Rose could hardly breathe; she saw the bodies in quick flashes and then nothing was there except some blood on the leaves. She could not find her voice to ask the stranger what happened. Just stared at him with a questioning look.

Understanding, he explained that those men had horrible intentions toward her. He said he could not let them do that to her. Rose just stood there with her mouth agape. Staring and not understanding how any of this was possible. He stepped toward her, and it was too much, she fainted. Damon caught her before she hit the ground.

A short while later, Rose opened her eyes slowly. The light was too bright, and she winced at it. After a few moments, it did not seem as bright. Like someone turned down the lights. She slowly sat up, thinking it was all a dream. She started looking around and realized she was not at home. This was not a house. The walls were what looked like solid rock.

She was on a bed; it was soft and comfortable. She sat up and started really looking around to see where she was. She confirmed she was underground somewhere.

Echoing from afar were the sounds of voices. Most were angry. She heard one voice she recognized. The mysterious man. She quietly looked down the corridor to see if the sound was there. She found an empty room with a fire pit, a few cells for prisoners, and a circular sofa around a table. She was unsure what this room was for.

She crept back to the room she woke in and sat on the bed. She wanted to find out what was happening and what the fuss was about, but there were many turns and tunnels, and she did not want to get lost.

The meeting broke up and she heard voices wandering the corridors. Unsure if any would come here, she hid behind the bed. She saw feet come in the door, but they were clawed, like tiger paws, furry, big, with long sharp claws. The fur was black as night, the ankles went up long calves of a horse type of creature.

She could not see any more due to the angle she was using to see. His voice called out "I know you are here, I can smell your fear, come out, I promise not to hurt you." She was frozen to the spot. He repeated his words, more gently. Somehow Rose was standing and looking at him.

It was him, but not him. He had horns, huge teeth, black fur, except his chest was not furry, it was smooth and rippled with muscles. His hands were kind of like his feet, except they were closer to human, furry, black as night, with long claws. His face was scary to her. He had long, sharp teeth, his eyes were glowing red, the horns looked dangerous and deadly.

As she walked closer to him, her curiosity greater than her fear, he started to change back to his human form. In human form, he was good looking. Dark hair, tanned skin, muscles on top of muscles. Everything was masculine but had a softness about it. She trusted he would not hurt her, even though she was scared.

Damon started by introducing himself. He knew it must be an odd situation to find yourself in, meeting a demon for the first time. As she stared at him and listened to his explanations, she was in disbelief. He could not be a demon, and she could not be in one of the areas of Hell. She was a good person and should go to Heaven. But here she was, talking to a demon, in Hell.

When Damon stopped talking, he asked if she had questions. She just looked at him like he was crazy. "Of course, I have questions! You are a demon; this is Hell, and you saved my life from the gang bangers. That is what you are telling me?" She stared him down trying to see if he was delusional, crazy, lying, anything but what she saw with her own eyes. That cannot be real. Was a trick or something.

He said nothing else. Stood there with two glasses, handing one to her. She took it and eyed it suspiciously, not sure what was in there. She took a small sip, and it was plain water.

After a while, she believed Damon's story of what happened and where she was. She came to know a bit about him and thought he was not so bad. It had been centuries since he had caused murder and mayhem. He seemed so good now. She started to trust him. As he sat there with her talking about everything that had transpired, he felt he had picked the perfect woman to bear his child.

The next ruler in Hell. Damon was not allowed to rule, his father would not hear of it. But Lucifer had said that if Damon spawned a male child with a human female, that child would be the next ruler of Hell.

He saw fire in Rose, fire he was going to stoke until she burned bright. She was perfect. Rose was talking about something, but Damon did not hear. He was picturing her beneath him as he plunged deep in her to deposit his seed. He pictured her big with child, swollen to almost splitting her skin with the demon spawn. Saw her die as she birthed this child who would rule all of Hell.

Rose was tired. She had a lot happen this day and asked Damon to take her home. He had expected this. He asked her if she would mind staying, saying he had a lot to do before going back to Earth. She reluctantly agreed but asked him to promise to take her back tomorrow. He promised, with no intention of doing so.

The next morning, as Rose was awakening, the memory of the previous day's events started trickling into her mind. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and realized it was no dream. She was indeed in Hell, and everything happened as she recalled.

A small boy brought her coffee and biscuits. The coffee was just how she loved it, creamy and sweet. The biscuits, perfectly crisp and sweet. How did Damon know what she liked? She was told by the boy to stay in her room and not leave without an escort. It would be dangerous because not all the demons were pleased that a human woman was here. It was against the rules of Hell to have any humans, alive humans, come to Hell. This was not how it was supposed to be, and many were angry at Damon for his bold move.

Rose was not going to be deterred so easily. She waited until the area was quiet and the corridor empty. She crept out of the room and started looking around. She heard a few voices speaking in another room, but the room had the door closed. She could only make out that they were speaking, but not the words being said. She turned down a corridor that was dark and quiet. At the end was a room with the door opened a crack.

Damon was speaking to someone else. He was saying things about a son being born, and how "she" was important. Rose crept back to her room.

A while later, Damon came to see Rose and brought her a plate of delicious food. She had not eaten since yesterday and was starving. He sat with her as she ate, and they talked about her life. She was lonely since her boyfriend dumped her last year. She has not dated since and was missing the closeness of having someone.

Damon asked if she would ever consider going out with him. Rose had no idea what she could say. He was a sexy human, but his demon must be frightening to behold. She said she did not know if she could. Do demons do things humans do? Would he come and watch a movie, have dinner, be intimate? She was attracted to Damon but had questions.

She wondered who the "she" they were talking about was and why that female was important to him. After she finished her meal, she asked him, again, to take her home. He said he could not do it today. She started to worry that she was a prisoner.

"Damon, please take me home," she pleaded. "My family will be missing me." He knew for a fact that she did not have any family. "Who is going to miss you?" Damon questioned. She saw in his eyes that he knew she had no one. Her head dropped and tears welled up in her eyes. Damon, unused to feeling emotions, felt a sadness for her.

He scooted closer on the bench and pulled her close and let her cry on his shoulder. He contemplated letting her get some things to be more comfortable down here but knew she would run if he took her back. He realized a few minutes later, that she had cried herself to sleep on him. He ran his hand down her back, over her long brown hair. He slid her down to the bed and laid her head on the pillow.

When Rose awoke, the candles had burned out. It was pitch black and she did not know where to go or what to do. It was too dark to go wandering about the corridors. She just laid there and thought about her situation. She wanted to go home so badly.

Yet, she wanted to stay with Damon, too. He was right, she had no one in her life to miss her. No reason to go back. Why was she fighting it so hard? She had always been stubborn and fought when she felt she was not given a choice of what she wanted. Had he asked her, she may very well have stayed just to be somewhere different. Instead, he made the choice for her, and that was not fair.

She thought about him holding her while she cried. How gentle he was and seemed to care for her. "Damn it all, why not?" Rose had decided to not fight it. She would be happy to be with Damon in hell. It was not so bad, after all. With that settled, with Damon in her mind and feeling a tingling in her womanly center.

She slid off her pants, got under the blanket and felt herself get warm and wet below. A finger found its way to her slit, rubbing and patting at it for a moment. Then parting the lips and slipping inside her wet love tunnel. Her hips moved a bit at the pleasure and her finger found her clit. Wet with her juice, it felt so good. Moaning softly, she rubbed her clit and pinched her nipple, hips rocking. Soon, she was biting the pillow and cumming. Juices dripping down her thigh to the sheets. As it ebbed away, she drifted off to sleep, happy about the decision to stay.

Damon was very pleased with her decision to stay. He thought he would have to force the issue and did not want to do that. As the days passed, he spent lots of time with his bride to be. The only question was when to ask her to be his bride. She seemed happy here, even if the demons did not like her. They were still angry that she was here.

Later that day, Damon and Rose were having dinner together. The conversation seemed effortless and flowed so naturally. They got on the topic of sex. He knew she was masturbating most nights; however, he would not embarrass her by bringing that up. She, however, would bring it up. "Damon, you know all about me, how I have not been with anyone in such a long time." Damon nodded. "You know I have been pleasing myself?" Again, Damon nodded.

She got up from the seat she was in, went close to him and leaned down to kiss his lips softly. "Would you help me with something?" Damon was smiling, and again nodded. He had not said a word because he felt he would betray his own attraction to her.

Rose turned and sat on Damon's lap. "Will you make love to me, please" It has been so long, and my needs are not sated by myself." At this, Damon spoke up. "I would love to. I have wanted you for a long time." She smiled and leaned into him. His arms went around her, her back pressed against his chest. She twisted a bit and kissed him more seriously this time.

Needing him to touch her inner most places. Damon lifted her and placed her on the bed. He tugged off her pants and top only to find she did not wear her undies. He was very pleased.

She sat up and opened his pants as he took off his shirt. She hooked her fingers in the waist band of the pants and slid them to the floor. His cock was massive. She was suddenly scared it would be too much. But the lust took hold, and she could not worry about it. She flicked her tongue over the head and heard him take a quick breath. She sucked his head into her mouth, holding it there and teasing it with her tongue. His moans urged her on, sliding more and more into her mouth, massaging his balls, legs spread so he could see her glistening lips. He pulled away and laid her down, legs hanging off the bed.

He knelt in front of her and held her legs as far apart as they could go. He caught the scent of her, and it made him even harder. He leaned in and licked the slit, pushing his tongue in between the lips. Her hips moved a bit and her breath quickened. He felt her hand in his hair, urging him on. His tongue slid into her pussy, tongue fucking her, as his thumb rubbed her clit. She was rocking and moaning. He slid his tongue over her clit and sucked it into his mouth, toying with it with his tongue.

He felt when her orgasm began, and stayed with it until it was ebbing away, licking her clean. He stood and slid her onto the bed, climbed between her beautiful legs and rubbed her pussy with his cockhead. She was ready for him and grabbed his arm, pulling him closer. In one slick push, he was deep in her. No playing, he wanted to fuck her. No gentleness, he knew she would like it by her responses so far. Sliding out almost completely, he slammed into her again. She was crying in delight, moaning and begging for more.

He kept it up for as long as possible, he felt the swelling start and knew he would cum. She was holding onto him, calling his name, begging for him to cum in her. He pulled out and came on her stomach. She grabbed his cock and stroked until it was empty and growing smaller, back in its sheath.

Rose was confused, just as Damon was. He knew she would have been pregnant this time, but suddenly could not jeopardize her life with his babe. Confused, he kissed her gently and got dressed. Soon after, he was gone. Rose had tears streaming down her face. "What did I do wrong?" She wondered.

Her body fully sated now, she lay there crying and feeling confused. She knew he wanted to cum in her. But, at the last moment, he pulled out. She cried herself to sleep.

Rose went about her new life, which was not especially exciting. She had not seen Damon in days now. He seemed to be avoiding her. She asked the boy who took care of her needs, and he had no answers. She was given clothes, a computer and all essential things from the modern world.

But she was so lonely. She needed conversation, company and to be touched by Damon again. Her body ached each night, longing for him to return and pleasure her again.

Damon was not sure what to do. He wanted her to be his child's mother, his wife. But did not want her to die during the birth. How to fix this. He was ready to give up his place here and live a mortal life with her. But was unsure if she would want him now.

He paced the floor day and night. Barely ate anything and did not talk to his advisor. The boy came to him, saying she was not eating her food, was not on the computer, not playing games, just lying on the bed. Crying. Damon, decided to release her. He felt something so strange to him, he could only describe it as...Love.

For a demon to love a mortal is quite a bad thing. Father would not be pleased, that instead of sacrificing this woman to bear a son, he would rather be with her in the human world. Lucifer was not known to be kind when he was displeased.

JipsyRose
JipsyRose
15 Followers