The Demon's Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
Damon finds Rose on Earth.
2.5k words
4.36
3.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JipsyRose
JipsyRose
15 Followers

Sally was sitting at her dining table, wondering at the dream she had. It felt so real, and she felt like she had sex recently, her body was aching for the touch of the demon in her dreams. She felt like she was going crazy.

After drinking her morning coffee, she got ready for the day and went to work. Her friends noticed a change in her. They asked what happened? She told them they are imagining it and to stop asking. Sally was snapping a lot lately, and that was not her normal reaction or response when speaking with people. Even she knew something was different.

Meanwhile, Damon was having his own problems. Lucifer sent his soldiers to bring Damon to him. Lucifer was angered that he brought the human to the underworld, then had the audacity to release her. He saw something in his son's eyes that worried him.

Damon asked his father if he could leave Hell and live among the humans. His reasoning was to gain more knowledge that would help with his work of turning humans "bad." Lucifer was considering this proposal but had a few stipulations of his own before he would allow it.

"Son, if I am going to allow this, you have to obey my rules for your time there." Lucifer said. Damon just nodded, waiting for the rules to be given to him. "First, you are not to show your true self to any humans, ever. Second, you are to gather as much information as possible to help us destroy this world." Damon stood silently, nodding at his father in agreement with his terms.

"Third, you are not to see that woman again. She will remember, the memory spell you had put on her only works if she does not have any reminders of her time here. Understand?" This time Damon verbally answered his father. "Yes, father, I understand." Inside, he was in turmoil. His only reason for going to be among the humans again was to see her.

His father continued with some normal rules everyone got before visiting Earth, then dismissed his son. Turning to his advisor, he questioned if this endeavor to Earth was wise. No one in his presence answered.

Damon, of course, had no intention of being on Earth without seeing his future bride. He just had to do it carefully, so as not to get caught. He moved to her town; near the market she was going to the night they met. Got a job at said market as a cashier, in the hopes of her coming through his line.

While he waited on her to come to the market, he gathered information to help with his job in the family business. He was the Master of Mayhem and had to find the best ways to cause the most trouble. There were marriages that he destroyed, he caused violence in a few areas around the city, he even had a nun get caught having sex with a priest in her church. Little things that made the nightly news horrible to watch.

Rose was going about her life as usual, with an emptiness inside. She wished she could figure out what caused it but had no idea. She decided to walk to the market and get ingredients to make bread. Making bread always helped her think and relax. So, she got her bags and started her trek through the woods.

In the market, she found the ingredients needed and made her way to the register. There were three lines open. She chose the one with the fewest customers waiting. As she stood in line, moving slowly forward, she heard an eerily familiar voice. Looking around, there was no one she recognized. The voice was so very familiar though. She just knew it was someone she needed to remember.

Rose was chatting with Mr. Willoughby while in line waiting. He was going on about his dogs digging a hole in the yard. She was polite and listened, responding when appropriate. Soon it was her turn to check out.

All her groceries were on the belt and the new cashier was scanning them, very slowly. She was frustrated and wanted him to hurry up so she could leave. He greeted her and made small talk while deliberately going slow. He wanted her to remember him. Yet, she showed no signs of recognizing him. When she left, he was very sad. Wanting so badly for her to see him and know they were to be together.

That evening, Rose was feeling very aroused. She decided it had been too long and got her vibrator out. She took a shower, then laid on the bed. As she thought of the voice in the market, her pussy got wet. It was strange that the voice turned her on, she thought. But she was very aroused and did not want to distract herself by overthinking. She slid her hand over her smooth pussy, rubbing the lips and giving quick smacks. Then she slid a finger in herself, finding she was soaking wet. Fingering herself for a few minutes she slid her finger up to her clit. Her other hand had the vibrator and slid it in her pussy. She gasped in pleasure. She worked her clit faster and faster, moaning loud enough for neighbors to hear. Not realizing she was being watched. Damon, having shrunk himself, perched on her windowsill loving the view of her naked flesh being so aroused and her pleasing herself.

Soon after, she was cumming with a great guttural groan. She brought the vibe up to her lips and licked it clean. She felt a great relief afterwards. And fell asleep shortly after.

Rose had very vivid dreams of Hell and a demon. He made love to her in the dream, and she was sad afterwards when he did not let his seed loose in her womb. She woke up crying and sobbing. After a bit, she fell off to sleep again. But the memories had started now, and she would get little rest until she was back in his arms.

For the next two weeks she had erotic dreams of the demon. She saw his horns and rippling muscles, his horse legs and tiger-like paws. His fur black as coal and the voice was talking to her. The same voice as from the market.

She needed new batteries. Her vibrator has been getting an extreme workout lately. So off she went again. The woods were so peaceful today, she just let her mind go where it wanted. Next thing she knew, she was smiling ear to ear about the demon in her dreams. She felt there was more than the dream to him. Like he was real, somewhere in the world.

Rose knew all the changes she had been going through had something to do with her dream lover, the demon. She just did not know what or why. At the market, she picked up a few things with her batteries. In line, she again heard the voice of her dream demon. She glanced over at the cashier and watched him speak to the lady at his register. She realized it was him speaking in that voice. Her head felt dizzy and her stomach a bit queasy. Not knowing what was happening, she quickly made her purchases and left.

Once at home, she laid down and tried to get the sickness to stop. She took some medicine, to calm her head and stomach. Soon after she fell asleep and started dreaming of the demon again, only this time it was much more. She knew he was real and that she loved him. She knew they were intimate. But she did not know when or how. She was confused and agitated with this feeling of knowing and yet not knowing.

She heard ringing that brought her slowly back awake. She answered the phone "Hello." "Hi, this is Sam at the market. You left a bag here today and I would like to send someone over to deliver it to you. Would that be good?" She replied that it would. He told her they would be there in about thirty minutes. She agreed.

Half an hour later her doorbell rang out. She was still entranced by the dream and the voice at the market today. As she opened the door, she heard it again. "Hi, I am Damon from the market." She froze, feeling shivers run through her as if she were in a blast of cold air. Her nipples grew taught with the shivers and were poking through her t-shirt as she opened the door. She saw him and suddenly a whirlwind of memories and feelings came back. She stood staring at him.

He saw when the potion wore off. She stood still, staring at him as the feelings and knowledge of all she had been through flooded her mind. He smiled at her, set the groceries on the floor just inside the door and took her in his arms. She melted into him, feeling like she could breathe again, all the tension gone from her mind. She smelled the scent of him and breathed it in as deep as she could, not wanting to forget that wonderful, manly smell.

"I have missed you," he said. She just hugged him tighter, arms around his abdomen with her head on his chest. She looked up and as she did, his lips found hers. They stood there, in the doorway for a long time, in a deep kiss. Slowly, he maneuvered her into the house and closed the door behind them. His hands roamed un and down her back, from the base of her neck to the bottom of her ass. Feeling her again made him aroused. Her nipples pressed into him, and she was getting wet as she kissed him. Her hands rubbing his back as they kissed for what seemed to be an eternity. Rose slowly pulled away, to try to calm herself and get ahold of the situation.

"I thought you were a dream," she breathily said. Damon smiled at her and touched her face softly. "That is the spell they put on you to forget Hell and Me." She leaned back against the counter as the entire memory came back. "Oh, I have so much coming into my mind now, like the dream, but real..." She was confused but thrilled at him being real. "I must be careful. Dad will not be happy to know that you remember, or that I have been with you. He forbade it when I came to Earth," he explained. "But I could not go without you any longer, my love." Rose was quickly coming to terms with all of this.

They sat and talked for a short time. He explained all of it and she asked a few questions. They both could feel the sexual tension in the room. Damon sat close to her on the sofa, with his arm around her and her head on his chest. As the explanations were about done, he leaned down and kissed her again. Tasting her lips. The kiss deepened and his hand slid up her thigh, up her abdomen and over her breast. His thumb softly rubbing her nipples one at a time. She moaned into his kiss, her hand was also roaming his body and found him to be hardening at her touch.

He slid a hand up her t-shirt and cupped a bare breast. Her chest, seemingly on its own, pressed into his hand. She was very wet now. She wanted him and knew he wanted her. His pants were easily undone, her hand slid into them, and her fingertips traced along his erection. He lifted her and took her to the bedroom. Standing there, he removed her shirt. Taking one nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around and sucking at it. She watched him take her nipple in his mouth and felt a sudden need for him to be in her. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it up and over his head while he was bent over at her chest. He stood and hugged her close, feeling her bare skin against his and her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

It was all too much for them both. Soon, pants and panties were off, and they were in the bed together. Laying there kissing deep, his hand rubbing over her pussy, feeling its smooth bare skin. Slowly, his fingers opened her and slid inside. Getting his finger very wet, he pulled it out and slid over her clit. Her back arched at the feeling. He rubbed in little circles as she moaned and ground her hips into his hand. She slid her hand down and wrapped her fingers around his huge cock, feeling the drips of precum on the tip. Stroking his cock as he massaged her clit. She felt the orgasm starting deep in her pussy as he rubbed faster with his thumb and slid his fingers in her. She was over the edge, cumming on his hand, gripping his cock and pulling on it in a steady, if shaky, rhythm. She rode the orgasm until it slowed down to a throbbing inside herself. As it subsided, she pushed him onto his back, leaned down and licked the precum off his cockhead. Teasing him with her tongue, going around the head, then taking him in her mouth. Slowly she worked her way up and down the shaft, taking him fully into her throat. Feeling his cock swell, ready to shoot his seed, she released him.

She wanted his seed in her womb. She climbed up and lowered herself onto his cock. Slowly she slid down his shaft, until their bodies met. Her smooth pussy against his hairy groin. She ground her hips against his for a moment, before starting to fuck him soundly. His moans urged her on, his hand on her boobs, roaming to her ass. The speed was increased until she could hear her ass slapping him as she fucked him hard. She leaned down to kiss him as another orgasm started deep inside. Her pussy was throbbing and squeezing his cock in a rhythm that was too much for him. He felt it in the base of his cock, building up and filling his cock. He wanted to move her for her safety but was powerless against her. She slammed down onto him and felt his first shot of hot cum burst inside of her, making her own orgasm stronger. Both cumming together, kissing and groaning in pleasure. Neither wanting it to end.

Soon, his cock deflated, and she slid off. Feeling his seed spilling out of her. He knew she had gotten pregnant but was too sated to worry about that for now. He held her as they fell asleep, happy to be together again.

Lucifer had been watching, as he had a hell whore sucking his flaming cock. He knew that forbidding his son would get the opposite result. He knew the girl was going to bear him a grandson. He was pleased with his mind games and how easily his son was manipulated.

JipsyRose
JipsyRose
15 Followers