The Demons Within

Story Info
Woman's life is destroyed by a demon.
8k words
4.09
10.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers

In a large stone church in the front pew on a beautiful Autumn day sat Mrs. Paula Bee. Mrs. Bee was a middle aged mother of three, wife to the churches rector and the symbol of purity in her quiet little hamlet. Dyerstown a small town in New Hampshire about a two hour drive from the city of Manchester, is a tight knit community where everyone knows everybody's business. The Bee's were front and center of the day to day life in Dyerstown.

"Welcome my children," the Reverend Cornelius Bee shouted, "It is so good to see you all back here this fine Sunday in the Lord's house.

"Now today we are going to talk about sin and how easily you can be tempted by the demons that stalk us everyday."

The Reverend went on for about an hour discussing all the ways the demons could ruin your life and your soul. Mrs. Bee sat at attention during the whole sermon hanging on every word. After the service she greeted all of the congregation as she always did. She always walked home afterwards by herself to reflect on the words of her husband. Her children had youth groups to attend and her husband was busy with the church's business.

The church was situated back off the road in a wooded area. The town itself was surrounded by woods, and backed up to a national forest. There were often tales of evil spirits that inhabited these woods. The Bee's lived about three blocks from the church. It always made for a nice walk, which was good as Mrs. Bee was not allowed to drive.

On her way home she passed a house that she never really paid attention to. It was an old house that sat back off the road. The bushes were overgrown and it was surrounded by large trees. The house was empty for years but word had gone around that is was recently purchased. Mrs. Bee noticed a man near the house, it was no one she had ever seen before. She stopped to get a better look. He was a tall muscular man with dark features. He turned to look at her, this caused Mrs. Bee to look away and scurry down the road. She could not be seen talking to a man she didn't know without her husband present.

Mrs. Bee arrived home and prepared to make the families Sunday meal. She put on her apron that was adorned with religious symbols and began baking. Mrs. Bee had a very nice figure for being the mother of three. She was about five foot three, curvy and had very nice breasts. The apron hugged her curves and she tried to look her best at all times.

She would be entertaining her husbands family and other guests from the church for dinner. This is their Sunday afternoon routine. She had to make sure everything was ready on-time as to not anger her husband. She had quite a bit of food to prepare. Her husband insisted that everything be perfect. She knew she would be reprimanded if he was not happy.

Rev. Bee and their three teenage children arrived home and went to freshen up for their meal. Cornelius Bee was a skinny little man. He was only about five foot four and had little meat on his body. He was mean to his wife and treated her more like his housekeeper than his true love.

Mrs. Bee had the food all displayed on the table as was expected. She always put on quite a spread. The table was filled with a beautiful ham, fresh made bread and abundance of fruits and vegetables. Rev. Bee walked into the dining room and fussed at his wife.

"You know my parents will be here soon as will the Henrys and the Stevens," Mr. Bee said with a harsh tone.

"Where are the deserts, you always forget them!" He said, "I will pray for you, you wicked woman!"

Mrs. Bee shuttered and apologized to her husband.

"I am sorry dear, I will bring them to the table," She said in a submissive voice.

Mrs. Bee rushed to the kitchen to retrieve the missing deserts she had spent hours making.

The door bell rang and Mrs. Bee rushed to the door to welcome her guests. The first guests to arrive were her husbands parents, Mr. and Mrs Wilber Bee. They had been in this town their whole lives and were ultra conservative. They treated Paula worse than her husband did. She was required by her husband to address them as Father and Mother.

"Good afternoon Father and Mother," Paula said softly.

"We have been waiting out here forever, what took you so long woman?" Said Father Bee.

Mother Bee just shook her head in disapproval as she glanced at Paula.

"I do apologize, I was in the kitchen," Paula replied.

The other guests then arrived together. Both the Henrys and the Stevens were families from the church. They were the wealthiest members of the congregation and Rev. Bee liked to have them feel special as to keep the donations coming in. The Henrys have two children around the age of the Bees three. The Stevens are newly married and have not yet had children. Paula welcomed them all in and excused herself to prepare the place settings.

As Paula was near the kitchen windows she noticed a figure our near the edge of the woods. It looked to be the man she had seen earlier at the old house. She looked harder to see what he was doing. He turned to look at her and she could see that his eyes were black as coal. She jumped back with fear. When she looked again he was no longer there. She thought she must be seeing things or she was seeing the demons her husband had been warning about be near.

"What are you doing, we need to eat!" Rev. Bee muttered to her.

This brought Paula back down to earth. She rushed out to serve her waiting guests.

After dinner, the adults sat around and discussed the latest news of the town. Mr. Stevens who was the towns biggest realtor mentioned that he had just sold the old Townsend house to a family from Manchester.

"The Townsend house, is that the old house on Howard street?" Asked Paula.

"Yes, it is", replied Mr. Stevens. "Why do you ask?"

"On the way home from the church today, I saw a man lurking around the house. I did not recognize him and did not make contact with him either. I thought it was very strange," answered Paula.

"That is strange indeed," said Mr. Stevens.

The conversation moved on, but Paula started feeling a bit strange. She could swear Mrs. Stevens was looking at her. Mrs Stevens was in her twenties, she and Mr. Stevens had been dating since high school and were married just this year. She was a beautiful women, tall with long brown hair. Paula started staring back at Mrs. Stevens, admiring her figure and feeling what could only be described as an attraction. Paula caught herself then asked her husband if she could be excused to clean the kitchen.

Paula completed her kitchen duties and returned to see her guests off. When she took Mrs. Stevens hand to thank her for coming, an overwhelming feeling of excitement came over her. She began to feel hot and dizzy. This was not something she had ever really felt before. After the guests had all left, Paula asked her husband permission to go to bed.

"I am not feeling so well, may I retire to my bedroom?" she asked her husband.

"Yes, you may go," he said, "I have a meeting in Manchester in the morning so I will not be here when you awake."

Paula went to her bedroom. She and her husband had different bedrooms because Rev. Bee thought it was impure to share. They had only had sex when they were trying to conceive children. In fact since Paula had only ever been with her husband this was the only sex she had ever had. She was taught that sex was a sin and even masturbation would leave her an eternity in hell. Paula laid there in bed and thoughts of Mrs. Stevens filled her head. She started getting a burning feeling between her legs. She fought herself and started praying so that she did not anger God.

During the night Paula had a dream. She was walking by the old Townsend house and again saw the mysterious man. This time she did not run away. The man entered the house and Paula followed. The house was dark and dusty, she could hear the floorboards creaking from above. She should have been scared but she was not. Paula walked up the staircase slowly. She saw the man enter a bedroom. Paula walked into the room. She did not see the man, just an old bed and a dusty old dresser.

Suddenly Paula was pushed onto the bed. She did not scream as she rolled over to see what had happened. There standing before her was the man, he was completely naked. She stared at his body with amazement. She had never seen a man naked other than her husband. This man was muscular with broad shoulders. She turned her eyes towards his groin. She gasped when she saw the size of his manhood. Her husband was very small but that is all she ever knew. She could not believe they could be that big.

The man moved towards her, he said nothing. He ripped open Paula's dress and pulled off her underwear. Paula tried to fight it but she could not resist. The man moved towards her and placed the head of his dark cock to her lips. She opened up to let it in but struggled with its enormous girth. She had never tasted a mans cock before and she seemed to like it. The man withdrew it from her mouth and climbed on top of her. He thrusted himself into Paula as she squirmed and kicked. She felt full from the large man deep inside her. He slammed his body into her's over and over until he filled her with his burning hot seed.

Paula awoke in her bed her hand resting on her swollen clit. Her covers were on the floor as she lay there completely naked. She looked around in a panic, where were her clothes. They were nowhere to be found. She noticed a white liquid coming out of her vagina, she touched it and it was very sticky. She started to hyperventilate as it was like her husbands seed. She could not figure out what happened to her and was that really a dream. She jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. Standing in the shower Paula began to pray for forgiveness.

"Dear Lord, I ask for forgiveness, I am wicked and have allowed myself to be tempted by demons. I am a sinner and I need to be punished for what I have done," she said as she began to cry.

Paula calmed herself and got dressed. She was going to tell her husband that she has sinned and allowed a demon to enter her thoughts. She knew what that would mean, there would be some physical punishment. She was willing to take whatever she deserved. She had betrayed her husband, her family and her God by her deviant dream. She wanted to be punished severely, it was the only way for her salvation.

Paula went downstairs to confess to Rev. Bee. He was nowhere to be found. Paula then remember that he was going to be in Manchester this morning. She was anxious and scared, but she had to complete her required duties. She made breakfast for her children and helped them get off to school. The whole time she was feeling a burning sensations deep inside her. Paula felt it was her guilt eating at her at would not go away until she was properly punished.

Hours went by and Rev. Bee had not returned, Paula was sick to her stomach waiting on him. Then the phone rang.

"Hello, Bee residence", Paula answered.

"This is your husband, I am stuck on some business in Manchester and I am going to have stay the night." Rev. Bee said over the receiver.

"But I really must confess something dear husband," said Paula.

"It will have to wait, confess it to God and I will hear his words, I have to go." Her husband said as he hung up the phone.

Paula put down the phone and started to cry. She once again confessed to God her wicked thoughts. She sat on the floor repeating these words over and over.

The doorbell rang, Paula was startled and tried to compose herself. She wiped the tears from her eyes and straightened up her clothes and proceeded to answer the door. She opened the door to her surprise it was Mrs. Stevens.

"Mrs, Stevens, what a nice surprise," said Paula.

"Please call me Meredith," she replied.

"Won't you come in Meredith?" Said Paula.

"I hope you don't mind me stopping by unannounced, I really need to talk to you about something important." Meredith said.

"Not at all, please have a seat," said Paula.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked.

"That would be lovely," Meredith replied.

Paula excused herself and returned with some tea. The two women sat and talked for hours about church events and the needs of the congregation. Then Paula noticed out the corner of her eye, the man from the house and her dreams was outside. She got frightened and she looked away.. When she looked back he was gone. She had a look of panic in her face.

"Are you alright?" questioned Meredith.

"Yes, I am fine," replied Paula.

Meredith moved over to Paula and touched her hand. Paula immediately started having those strange feelings again. Meredith slowly rubbed her hands and arms, up and down eventually ending up rubbing her shoulders and neck. Paula was confused and didn't think this was appropriate but she did not stop her. Meredith then began to run her fingers through Paula's hair. The burning feeling between her legs returned and she felt hot and dizzy again.

"You seemed stressed, I can help you with that if you let me," said Meredith.

Overwhelmed with emotions she had never felt she muttered, "Please do."

Meredith moved down and began to slowly kiss Paula on her lips. Paula shuddered, she knew homosexuality was sin and that no repentance would save her soul from this. Meredith lips were so soft and were sweeter that any desert she had ever tasted. The kissing became more intense as the two women's tongues became intertwined. Meredith slowly moved her hand to undo the buttons on Paula's dress. Meredith slipped her hand inside to caress Paula's breasts. Meredith then removed her dress and bra to expose her own breasts. She moved to Paula and placed one of her hardened nipples against her lips. Paula began to lick the nipple and suck on Merediths breast.

Soon the two women were removed of all clothing. Paula was laying on the couch as Meredith explored every inch of Paula's body with her tongue. She reached Paula's clit and expertly tweaked it causing Paula to squeal out in delight. Meredith climbed on top on Paula and lowered her pussy down to Paula's mouth. She began to grind herself on Paula's face as she buried her fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy. Paula then inserted her fingers into Meredith as she licked her swollen clit. The two fucked like this for quite some time until they both reached an explosive climax.

Paula laid there feeling a sense of peace, it was a strange feeling for her. Nobody had ever spent time trying to make her feel good. This feeling displaced the feeling of sin and guilt.

Meredith jumped up and screamed towards Paula, "What have you done to me, what kind of spell have you cast upon me?

"I am a good Christian woman, how could you do to this to me, you are a wicked woman, just as your husband says!" she screamed as she put on her clothes.

"You are going to burn in hell!" She yelled as she ran out the door.

Paula laid there, naked, cold and covered with another woman's juices. She had just had the best orgasm of her life and went from feeling euphoric to feeling horrified. She tried to make sense of what just transpired. It was Meredith that initiated this not her. She got up grabbed her clothes up and ran to her room. She started crying, once again asking for her Lord's forgiveness. She wondered what is going to happen when the congregation finds out about this. Her husband will be ruined, and it will be her fault.

Paula heard the front door open, it was her children returning home from school. She knew she must put on a act, like nothing has happened. She just had to hold it together until her husbands return tomorrow. She knew he would take care of it and would find the right punishment for her evilness.

She dressed herself, and went down to tend to her family. She went and made dinner and took care of her household duties before bed. Trying to put the days events in the back of her mind until she could confess to her husband. Her husband was a pure moral man that had no room in his heart for sin. She had known him most of her life. If anyone could stand next to God it was the good Reverend Bee. She knew she was never worthy of his love and the he had taken her out of pity.

Paula laid in bed repeating her prayers for forgiveness. She needed to know her punishment so that she could feel she did not get away with her wickedness. As she drifted off to sleep she started dreaming again. She was walking down a street at night, it appeared to be in Manchester. She recognized some of the skyline. She approached an alleyway, where she saw the mysterious man she had seen and dreamt about before. He motioned her to follow him.

She followed him down to a door in the back of a shady looking building. He opened the door and they entered. There was a dimly lit hallway with many doors. He led her down to one door and pushed it open. Paula stepped in and was shocked at what she saw. There was a large bed in the center of the room. On the bed was a man and two women. She realized that the man was her husband, the good Reverend Bee.

"Cornelius!" She screamed, but no one could here her.

On the bed Rev. Bee was standing in the middle. The two women were taking turns sucking on his small cock. He was telling them they were sinners and they needed to repent. The women continued to work him with their mouths, many times their tongues met. One of the women a young blonde laid down on her back. The other woman a very busty brunette climbed over and sat on the blondes face. The Rev. Bee slides his cock into the blonde and fucked her as she ate the others pussy. The Reverend kissed the brunette passionately as three created a carnal triangle.

Paula could not believe what she is seeing, this man would not even sleep in the same room as her. Would only make love to her when he wanted a child. Here he was fucking two whores like a perverted little freak.

The Reverend then pulled out of his blonde companion, the two women then kneeled before him.

"Let us pray," he said as he cast his seed over their waiting faces.

They all laughed as the women licked their lovers cum off each other faces.

Paula ran out of the room but could not get the scene she had just witnesses out of her mind. She started convincing herself that this was all her fault. That her wickedness was the reason for all of this. Her husband, Meredith all of it. She ran down the hallway looking for a way out. With each door she opened there was another scene playing out of perversion and sin. Women doing women, men doing men, piles of people all doing terrible things to each other.

Paula woke up in her bed, again naked, this time however covered in cum. She could not understand how this could be, it was a dream. She noticed her bedroom window was open, and the curtain was torn. She went to widow and saw a figure walking away. It was the mysterious man, she was convinced now he was a demon. She could not come to any other conclusion. He was filling her head with these evil thoughts and visions. She was now convinced that these things, these events and visions, none of them were real.

The next morning, Paula heard her husband come home. She had decided not to confess what had taken place. She knew she needed to confront the demon and send him away. She was convinced that she was the reason it had come. She was not pure enough and this was a test for her husbands faith.

She greeted her husband and went on to perform her required household tasks. Her husband left for the church and the children headed out for school. She did not mention the vision she had of him or any of the other events that had transpired.

Paula was determined to end this demons control and hopefully erase the damage that had already been done. She knew she could not face Meredith Stevens again, and was unsure how to handle that mess. She collected items from the house, a bible, a bottle of holy water and a crucifix. She left the house through the back door and headed through the woods as to not to be seen.

Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers