The Demons Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is missing," she replied, "We are searching the grounds."

"Keep me informed," he said as he hung up the phone.

Paula could tell her husband was concerned. She decided to sleep in the shed back behind this house for the night. She would decide what to do in the morning. It would be Sunday and her husband would be in church all day. She could sneak in the house and get clothes and food while everyone was gone.

She laid in the shed, she was cold and angry and suicidal. She tossed and turned, she wanted to have this all end. In the past she would have blamed herself, but now she blamed her husband. She was startled as she heard a voice.

"You know what you have to do," whispered a voice.

"He is the sinner and you need to send him to hell."

Paula looked around and saw no one. She climbed out of the shed and looked around the yard. She saw the figure of the demon disappear into the thicket. She knew what had to be done.

In the morning after her husband and family left for church, Paula snuck into the house. She went into her room, cleaned herself up and put on her best Sunday dress. She went into the kitchen and made a nice cup of tea. She sat for awhile drinking and imagining her old life in the house. She set out on the walk to the church that she had made a million times before. Looking at the houses and trees as she passed. She walked down the road leading up to the church. She stopped the front door to collect her thoughts and prepare for how she was going to confront her husband and his wickedness.

She entered the church and began to walk down the aisle. The packed church went silent except for the gasps from many of the congregation. The Reverend Bee stopped preaching and stood silent as Paula made her way up to the alter. She stopped in front of her husband. She turned to the congregation.

"I am here today to inform you that this man is not what you think he is." She said.

"He is a perverted evil man, who has invited demons into our lives."

She then turned to her husband and pulled out the knife she had stolen the night before. She buried it deep into her husbands chest. People screamed and ran out of the church. Several men tried to stop her, but she slashed at them with the knife. The Reverend laid on the ground breathing his final breath. Paula stood dazed laughing at her dying husband.

The police rushed in and arrested Paula and she left the church without further incident. She was placed in the back of the police car, she saw the man, the demon standing at the door of the church, he was smiling. He turned and entered the church. Paula then realized what she had done and started crying.

A trial was held and Paula was found not guilty by reason of insanity. She was sent to a mental hospital where she still is today. She sits and stares out the window all day long, she never speaks to anyone. No one ever visits her, but workers sometime report of her waiving to a man standing outside the hospital gates.