The Demotion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh..." I was taken aback by the story, but my apprehension came mostly from the fact that we were approaching the bedroom, "That sounds pretty harsh, right? Like, are you okay? What made him let you take it out?"

"He just told me one day that my pronunciation was sufficient and that I could take it out. But I think that the real reason was that the ring was uncomfortable for his cock."

I guffawed.

"I offered just to downsize to something smaller, but Sir is very particular about felatio. He has the volume of lip injections that he gives his girls down to a science."

Of course he does.

Diwa led me into the bedroom and immediately pushed me onto the bed. I shrieked in surprise and tried to get up, but couldn't spread my legs to steady myself in that tight garter.

"Here, let me help you with that."

Diwa skillfully sunk to her knees, gripped my ankles, and pulled me toward the edge of the bed. With quick fingers, she unclasped the garter and pulled it down past my ankles. Then, before I could react, she pulled me farther toward the edge of the bed such that my legs came off the edge and straddled her shoulders. She reached to my inner thighs, caressing them as she spread my legs.

I could feel her hot breath against my thighs as she leaned her head into me. "Mabuting batang babae..."

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12