The Den of Iniquity, Pt. 02: The Referral

Story Info
Mother and son make a movie, just to please dad?
4.3k words
4.4
10.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
234 Followers

He answered his phone, 'Hi Mikey, I've got another customer, she said it was a referral, another satisfied customer,' Mike smiled wryly, it was good to have satisfied customers, they not only came back but told their other lady friends as well.

'What time and where?'

'Eight o'clock, Den of Iniquity, 'I've booked the booth at the far end of the room, round the corner, you can talk without being overheard.'

'Hence why it's called the private booth. I'll be there in plenty of time, this lady, she is a lady, isn't she?' Freddy had been fooled by a woke group opposed to the "Den of Iniquity's" Luckily Mikey spotted the con before there were any embarrassing consequences.

'Yes, of course, I can tell a woke from a mile off, and I've dealt with the costs, she sounds like she wants a porn vid making, could be a profitable meeting, try and impress.'

'What should I do, instead of shaking hands I get to wave my dick at her?'

'Yeah, that should do it, tell me how it goes.'

Mike changed direction and went back to his house, showered, dressed smart and walked to the "Den" as they called it.

'Hi, Helen greeted him, your friend has made the booking, what's his name again, Freddy, is it?'

'Yeah, it's Freddy, I'm meeting a lady, would you be good enough to escort her to the booth, I don't want her to get lost and duck out at the last minute.'

Mike was slowly sipping wine, his thoughts well away when he was startled by sudden presence of the two ladies. 'Hi Mikey, this lady wants to speak to you.'

Mike stood up and stretched out his hand, 'pleasure's all mine,' he said to the elegantly dressed lady, she had dark glasses on and a large hat, her head was down,

She looked at Helen's retreating figure, 'some outfit the girls wear, you must spend a lot of time here?'

'Mother dear, what are you doing, I'm meeting a client.'

'One who was to dress elegantly, oh, and wear stockings,' and so saying, after checking it was all clear, proceeded to raise her skirt, revealing her stocking tops, the suspender straps and finally her sexy see-through panties. Mike's experienced eye noticed the darker patch of her pubic hair, it appeared to be neatly trimmed.

Mike swallowed and fell back onto his chair, conveniently hiding his erection.

'Took you by surprise, my being early?'

Mike looked at his watch, ten minutes early. 'Surprise is not the word; if you know what I do for my er, hobby, I'm amazed that you're here at all.'

'A friend of mine told me all about it, from her description I thought it was you, anyone else and I wouldn't have come.'

Mike was both flattered and intrigued, 'you can't really be here for what I offer, after all you are my mother,' he emphasised the last few words.

'I want someone I can trust, who better than my own son, oh, and don't call me mother, it's Sarah okay?'

'I've got no problem, tell what this is all about, after all what you are requesting is unusual to say the least.'

'Well, you see your father spends most of his time looking at porn, why he ignores me I do not know, but he does.'

Mike nodded, 'yeah, on my rare visits home I've increasingly sensed an indifference in him, at first, I thought it was towards me, he's always disliked me.'

'That's because you're the success and he's the failure, simple. that's why you're the perfect choice in every way, the fact that he hates you,' Mike raised his eyebrows and made to interject, 'no, honestly, you've surpassed him in every way.'

'Are you trying to get revenge on him for ignoring you, you want to embarrass him, what?'

'I want a video of you using me, lots of different positions, show him what he's missing, but being a video, I wanted it to be made by you and your partner Freddy. I want it that he can only see it once and then never again.'

'That's easy, invite him to some place he can't copy it.'

'Brilliant, I wish I'd thought of that.'

'One more thing, I want to know what you look like from the rear,' she frowned, looking puzzled, 'stand up and turn around, is it all clear?'

'Yes,' she replied.

'Raise your skirt, high.' She did as he'd instructed, her panties were just as transparent, 'I see you took the dress code Freddy gave you seriously, keep it raised, if I can't get an erection from watching this, then I'll never get one.'

He signalled for her to lower her skirt and to sit down. 'Did you get an erection?'

'How could I fail.'

'Then it's your turn, get your prick out,' Mike did as he was asked, looking into her eyes, he was pleased to see her appreciation, 'it always looks better in the flesh than other women's descriptions.'

'I'm glad you like it, it's not even at its best, so you want to still go through with it?'

'More than ever.'

'You do realise it will cost you, not for me of course, I'll do it for nothing, it's the hire of stuff and Freddy has to be paid.'

'I appreciate the free sex and I fully understand Freddy must make a living. When can we do it?'

'This may sound calculated, but I recommend we have a rehearsal, if you want revenge it's got to be good, if it appears that I lose an erection for example, he will get a lot of pleasure out of it.'

'No, it sounds right to me, thanks for making me aware of it, I know it's not something I'd have thought off.'

He smiled, 'years of experience, is tomorrow afternoon too soon? You phone me when you're ready, if you change your mind this stays with us, okay.'

The Next Day

Mike drove round the block until he saw her on the footpath; she was waiting for him. She quickly jumped into the car, 'the damn next-door neighbour came out, nosy cow, she looks out of the window and when she saw me dressed up, she comes out.

'You're dressed ever so nicely,' she says, 'oh my! 'You're wearing seamed stockings.'

'You look very elegant, I like the kilt, what did you say to her?'

'I moved very close to her and said, "I'm off to meet a lover, do you think he'll approve?'

'That's a bit dangerous isn't, what did she say to that.'

'We both laughed and then you drove up, I don't think she saw you and even if she did, she doesn't know you're my son. So, you approve,' she lifted her kilt, 'this is a real ladies kilt you know.'

He glanced quickly, appreciating her stocking tops, 'where's dad?'

'He's at work, they called him in, apparently, he's not doing enough work at home, he agreed with the company he could work from home, but he spent too much time watching porn videos, so they cancelled the agreement.'

'If this works out, he'll have the "Mother-of-All" porn videos,' they both laughed.

'The thing is,' Mike told her, 'it takes longer than people think, quite often the star comes before he should, so they have to wait for him to recover, how do you feel about that/'

'I've got all afternoon, times no problem,' she thought for a moment, 'hey, aren't I the star?'

'No, I am,' they both laughed, so far it was going well.

'When I come it will be inside you, are you okay with that or, would prefer we toned it down. you, do you want me to avoid that coming inside you?' Before she could answer, he asked, 'have you ever seen a porn video?'

'Oh yes, your dad leaves them running when he goes for a beer,' she gave a sigh, 'I don't know why he has to shut me out of his life, I mean look at me, I dress sexy don't I?' And so saying she raised her skirt again only higher this time.

'You do know I'm trying to drive,' he spoke, making a joke of her comments.

'What you asked before about you coming inside me, what's the alternative?'

'Well, I could pretend or whip it out and come on your body.'

'Why would a woman want a man to do that?'

'It's not up to the woman, it shows the man has orgasmed.'

She looked puzzled, 'isn't there a better way?'

'Yeah, of course, the man comes inside the woman, then a few moments later we film the cum oozing out of the vagina, it's called a cream pie shot.'

'I'm okay with that, I think that should annoy your father, seeing your cum inside me, if that doesn't make him crazy nothing will.' She smiled, already anticipating her triumph.

'You know, I never met a man who was disliked by so many people, family, neighbours, work colleagues, I'm surprised they called him back into work, he'll cause maximum disruption, why not just sack him.'

Mike pulled the car into the garage and the entered the house from the garage, 'very discrete,' she noted.

'I've got a studio with cameras set up, so we can just get on with it,' Mike pressed a few remotes, 'lights, camera, action. Now a woman is expected to do whatever the man says, usually it's oral and vaginal sex, I don't go further than that, okay?'

'Fine by me, any sex is welcome.'

'Right, so anything goes as long as it's within the confines of what I've just stated' she nodded, 'right I'm going to undress you and then myself,' she stood in front of him, unmoving while he unbuttoned her blouse, smiling.

'I like the bra, very sexy.'

'Matching set,' from the shortness of her comment he figured she was getting worked up, so soon?

'Show me.'

Lifting her skirt above her waist her saw clearly that everything matched.

He began to undo her blouse then her kilt, he turned her, so her back was to him and unclasped her bra, then began to fondle her breasts, the nipples were already hard.

Turning her to face him he kissed the nipples, rolling his tongue around them.

'Before we get too carried away is there anything you want to do?'

She nodded hesitantly, she sank down to her knees and undid his zip, pulling out his penis seemed to take ages, she was so intent on studying it, then suddenly she had it in her mouth, her tongue rolling around the head. He looked down and could see she was experimenting with it, one moment her cheek would bulge as she moved it around from one cheek to the other. She failed to take the full length, but at least she tried.

'I never enjoyed sucking cock so much, it's quite something.'

'Do you want to lie on the bed, and we can perform oral on each other.'

'You mean a sixty-niner, right.'

He smiled and led her to the bed; she still had her heels on, he removed her panties slowly with care. They lay on their sides, each observing the other's genitals.

'We'll include the good stuff when we plan the main movie, just say what you like and what you don't like, okay?'

She had his penis back in her mouth before he'd finished speaking, she nodded her head up and down, Mike concentrated on her clitoris. She came quickly and had to stop to get her breath back.

'I take it we can repeat this in the main movie?'

She took his penis back in her mouth and again nodded.

'If you want to rest, we can stop for a while and discuss the next phase,' she gave a few more slurps to his penis and agreed.

'It's not every woman can have repeat orgasms, well not without a reasonable pause anyway.'

'What about you, what about your orgasm?'

'Don't worry, I'm going to have an orgasm, I've not yet decided how to do it, probably penile with man on top, it might be a good idea for you to have another one. Should we sit up and lean against the headboard, it seems kinda funny me talking to your pussy.'

'Yeah, I feel as though I'm talking into a microphone,' and so saying she waggled his penis about.

Mike placed his arm around her as they leant on the headboard, 'you know, it might be a good idea if Freddy interviewed us on camera, saying we're mother and son and why we're doing this movie, be specific, mention dad.'

'If you think it's a good idea.'

'I do, I can undo your blouse while you're talking and fondle your breasts.'

'I'd like that.'

They sat for a few minutes, in silent contemplation.

'Ready for an orgasm?'

'I've been waiting for you to ask,' she replied.

'This is the acid test, playing around with my dick is one thing but actually inserting it in you and coming, there's no going back.'

'I don't want to go back,' she ushered him away so she could spread her legs, 'is this okay?'

He positioned himself over her, resting on his left hand, he pushed his dick against her labia, she tried to help by moving around, 'have you found it,' followed by an 'oh, you found it.'

She moved her hands down over her "Mount of Venus", felt his shaft, disappearing into her slowly. She opened her eyes, they looked at each other, he gave a thrust which pushed her up the bed.

'Hold on to me,' she gripped his back, 'I'm going to give you an orgasm, then I'm going to come inside you, and then, you're going to lie on your back, legs wide apart, we then film my cum oozing out of your pussy.'

He made sure, as he spoke, he was in contact with her clitoris, whether she was still on a high from her first orgasm, but whatever it was she had a noisy, long-lasting second orgasm, legs waving, body shuddering, Mike maintained a steady thrusting rhythm.

'Slow down, oh god, that was phenomenal.'

Laying on top he continued, slowly sliding his prick in and (almost) out, after a few minutes of this she grabbed hold of her ankles, 'you said, insertion and coming, well I've coped with the first condition, now it's your turn to come or have you changed your mind?'

His answer was to push into her slowly with his full length, staring her in the face, looking for doubt, there was none. He started to push in and out faster, when he was close to coming, he grabbed her under her knees, the soles of her feet pointing to the ceiling, he pumped stream after stream of cum, deep into her vagina, "damn, he thought as he deposited his last thread of cum, I've pushed it in too deep, she's never going push that out, not today anyway".

He slowly dismounted and lowered her legs. It was over, he'd penetrated her and come deep.

She held her ankles, raising her head to look down at her pussy, 'how long before that comes out?'

'Won't be today, unless you have a way of cleaning inside your pussy.'

'No, I want it to emerge naturally, carrying it around inside me won't be a problem. I often think of all those millions of sperm, if they were human, they'd be swimming at forty miles an hour.'

'Yeah, I read that once,' then suddenly concerned, 'you're not looking to get pregnant, are you?'

She laughed, 'I don't want revenge on your dad that much, a movie of you fucking me will do just fine.'

He thought for a moment, 'why don't we do this tomorrow?' I'll organise it with Freddy and my semen might just be ready to make an appearance, we can film that any time of course and splice it in later.'

The Next Day

A stranger answered the door, 'hi, you must be Freddy.'

He held the door open, 'at your service, ma'am.' She stepped into her son's studio, the memory of yesterday causing to blush imperceptibly.

She liked him straight away, that was the last hurdle cleared, if he'd been a 'letch' she would have delayed the entire project, maybe for good.

'Mikey told be what happened yesterday, you made good progress,' he made it sound like an everyday occurrence, she liked him even more, 'he gave me a script, he wants you to read it and any objections or additions, just let me know.'

She took the proffered script, 'where is Michael by the way?'

Just then her son appeared, dressed in the same outfit as the previous day, 'Hi, good to see you, you've remembered to wear the same clothes as yesterday?'

'Of course.'

'Underwear as well?'

She harumphed, 'here check for yourself,' and so saying lifted her skirt up to her waist, she turned round to give a 360-degree view.

'Gee whiz, Mrs. O'Neill, that's spectacular, you're a natural.'

She held up her hand, 'Sarah will do fine,' she smiled, and Freddy nodded his assent.

The Movie.

'Hi to you both, you want to send a message to someone special.

Mike leant forward, 'Hi dad, you're probably wondering what this is all about, as you know we,' he nodded to his mother sat beside him, 'want to give you a movie experience that'll spoil you for every porn movie you've ever seen or likely to see, just to make it clear, here's a clue.' Sarah reached across him and grabbed his penis, after a moment's fumble, she waved it at the camera.

'So, you two are going to appear in the porn movie that's, forgive the pun, the "Mother" of all Porn Movies. A mother and son incest movie and you're making this especially for your husband and father, is that correct?'

They looked at each other, smiled and nodded, 'in fact we started yesterday, what you might call an "undress rehearsal", Mike reached across her and placed his hand inside her blouse and scooped her breast out, teasing her nipple to hardness. She changed position on the couch, exposing her naked thigh above the stocking, 'I wear stockings now, all the time, you'd love it.' She spoke into the camera.

Michael stood up, 'enough talk, let's get on with it,' and so saying he removed his shirt then Sarah's blouse, 'might as well have both tits on display,' easing her other tit out of its cup. Sarah was undoing her skirt and Michael was kicking his trousers off, Sarah in the meantime was posturing for the camera, 'have a good look at the underwear, husband, it won't be on for long.'

Michael was naked, Sarah leant down on her knees and without using her hands took his penis into her mouth. Freddy pointed the camera obtaining a close-up, this would be spliced into yesterday's activities.

Sarah took hold of Michael's penis, 'Freddy, Michael, I can feel the cum, it's about to emerge, you really need to film this.'

'Okay Sarah, sit on the couch and remove your panties.'

She quickly followed his instructions, 'can you see anything,' she sounded enthusiastic.

'No, not yet can you open your legs a bit more?'

Sarah proved most obliging, holding her ankles, pulling her legs wide, 'here, maybe I can help,' Mikey leant over and with two fingers parted her labia, immediately yesterday's semen oozed out of her vagina.

'Perfect, keep pushing Sarah.'

'Freddy, it's cum, not a baby, just keep filming.'

'It's not just dribbling out, it's coming in waves, how much did you put in there Mikey?'

'Er, you know it was only yesterday, and my mind's a blank, Sarah, do you remember?'

She thought for a moment, I had two, one from cunnilingus and then one when you did me "man on top", so just the once.

'Well, Sarah, there's a week's supply.'

'No, that's just three days,' Mikey corrected him.

'What next, you two? You mentioned a sixty-niner?'

Sarah looked up at Mikey and nodded, she scrambled off the couch and onto the carpet, lying on her side, legs widespread.

Mikey lay facing her pussy, she immediately began to slurp on his penis, Mikey inspected her pussy, her labia were covered in his cum from the previous day, 'Freddy, does us a favour and pass me a banana.'

Freddy reached into the fruit bowl and did as he was asked, 'surely, you've got enough to eat?'

'Freddy, the world lost a comic genius when you took up photography, make sure you get this,' and so saying gently and slowly, inserted the banana between her pussy lips. Manoeuvring it from side to side, though in truth he could have pushed straight in, she was so wet.

She responded with a shudder, and then again when he pulled and pushed it in and out, he tried to run his tongue over her clitoris and almost poked his eye out on the hard thin, tip of the banana, he pulled away and turned it through 180 degrees, so the tip faced away from him and proceeded to stimulate her clitoris.

The triple sensation Sarah was experiencing, penis in mouth, tongue on clit, and banana moving in and out of her pussy, sent her over the top, this caused Michael to orgasm, and he ejaculated into her mouth. He was able to control his movements and not spoil her orgasm. Michael continued his efforts, bringing her down slowly from her climax.

'Did you two just ...'

'Yes,' Michael turned his head to speak to him, 'did you catch all that?'

YYsguy
YYsguy
234 Followers
12