The Den of Iniquity, Pt. 02: The Referral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'As well as it was possible to catch both ends, yes, how about you Sarah, did you er... swallow?'

She gave his penis one last slurp, 'every drop, I was thinking of holding it in my mouth but figured it was counterproductive.'

She turned on her back and stretched, 'what next Michael?'

'I need some time to recover, though we could probably use yesterday's "man-on-top" to finish the movie off.'

'That would cause us to miss out on one important sequence, doggy fashion.'

'I've got all day so don't worry about me,' Freddy piped in.

Sarah stood, 'anyone for tea or coffee, a beer?'

Michael had an old-fashioned teapot, so Sarah made a big pot of tea. She carried in a tray, wearing just her belt, stockings and heels.

They sat on the floor, leaning back on the couch and chairs, Freddy spoke up, 'er, Sarah.'

She looked up, yeah?'

'You, er, the banana, pointing at the tip, it's still inside you.'

Sarah looked at her pussy, with complete nonchalance, 'yes, Freddy, and it's staying there, should keep me excited until Michael's recovered, what do you think?'

Michael was amused by Freddy's discomfort. 'I'll be half an hour, no more than that.'

Sarah smiled, 'you know your dad likes to eat ripe banana on a sandwich, that's what I'm going to feed him when we show the film.'

'I don't think it will last that long,' Freddy advised, 'unless you can freeze it?'

'It doesn't have to be this banana; he won't know one banana from another, what do you think Michael?'

'A fitting snack, especially if you do it at the start of the evening.'

After half an hour of similar banter, Michael indicated he was ready to continue.

He pulled Sarah up from her position on the floor, she adjusted the banana, pushing it in fully, 'when I get on all fours, you can pull it out, make a big deal of it.'

'No problem are you ready to go,' he asked Freddy.

'All set,' and so saying they followed Sarh into the bedroom.

'Do you want to call Sarah by her title, "mom",' Freddy asked.

'I think you should Michael, rub it in, okay?'

'Sure,' he looked down at his penis, it was rearing up nicely.

The Movie (Continued).

'Mom, I need you to get on all fours.'

'Like this.' She mounted the bed, her pussy pointing at one of the cameras.

'Perfect, just one thing, we forgot to remove the banana, close-up please cameraman.'

Freddy obliged; Sarah made appreciative noises; Michael took his time as though it was a complicated operation, 'how long's that been in there? he asked Sarah.

'Not quite an hour, why?'

'It's hot.'

'I'm hot and ready for more.''

Michael held her by her thighs, making sure Freddy was able to film the insertion.

'Is the side camera on?' Michael asked, an unnecessary question, merely to make his next point, 'I want to see mom's tits swing.'

Michael began to thrust slowly Sarah moaning gently, tits swinging in rhythm.

He felt her fingers, she was bringing herself off, he waited until she had come and then quickening his pace.

'I'm not far of coming, okay mom?'

'Fill me up.'

He made a big issue of coming, wrapping his arms around her thighs, almost lifting her of the bed.

'I'll tell you what Mikey,' it was Freddy speaking, 'try as you might you'll not get any more in, it's up to the hilt'.

Sarah was breathless, 'I can vouch for that, I can't wait to watch this on video.'

'It would win an Oscar, if there was a porn category that is, I enjoyed it so much I'm not charging anything for my camera work, I'm just so proud to have been part of this.'

'If it wasn't for the fact, I'm on all fours, I'd give that kind offer a round of applause.'

'One last task, Freddy, just shoot my withdrawal,' Michael waited then slowly withdrew, 'all you've got to do know, Mom, is turn on your back and open those legs, then all we've got to do is wait for the star of the show to appear.'

'I thought I was the star of the show,' Sarah remembering her lines, sounding aggrieved but natural.

'You're the leading lady, I'm referring to my cream pie.'

The cream pie, having been filmed already, meant the session was over.

12