The Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell behind as she dodged cars and people but persisted until she reached the grass beyond the parking lot. Her heels sunk into the soft dirt and she stumbled, catching herself on the hood of a nearby car.

"Dammit," she hissed, undoing the straps for her shoes to stand barefoot on the cold, wet ground.

"Dammit. Dammit. Dammit," Riley said quietly with every step she took. Her shoes dangled from her left hand as she stepped as carefully as she could through the underbrush.

A peculiar sound came to her as she pushed deeper into the woods. It was oddly familiar to her but she couldn't place it until she found Brooklyn and then man she'd danced with.

Her friend was bent over, holding the trunk of the tree in front of her with the bottom of her dress up over her hips. The man was behind her, holding her waist and pounding into her over and over. The sound she heard was the wet slapping of their bodies and an almost guttural grunting sound.

The sound was coming from Brooklyn.

"Fu- fuck me!" Brooklyn cried, shoving herself back. "Fuck! Fuck my wet pussy you fucking argh-!"

Riley's eyes widened as Brooklyn arched her back. The other girl trembled and the dress pulled tight against her before tearing down the center to fall beneath her.

Pale white skin lay exposed to moonlight and a thick tuft of fur run down the girl's back. She leaned her head back and snarled.

"What the- what the fu-" Riley gasped.

"There you are, you bitch," came a familiar voice.

Riley whirled to find the man who had approached her earlier. The one who had demanded a dance from her.

"You're mine," the man told her, grabbing her wrist.

Riley slapped the man as hard as she could. He released her with a snarl and she turned to run but molten, fiery pain exploded along her back. She tried to scream as she fell to the ground. Her dress was shredded but cling to her waist and she could feel searing agony between her shoulders and down the left side of her body.

She turned, hissing as dirt, grass and sticks scraped against her throbbing back. Her spurned dance partner stood over her, his fingers curled. Blood dripped from the tips of his sharp claws and his clothes strained against his body. But her eyes focused on his face. On his sharp ears and sharper fangs.

Leaning back on her elbows, Riley kicked up as hard as she could to slam her shin into the man's crotch. He howled silently, grabbing his balls as he knelt in front of her. She wasted no time in pushing herself up and running. Her torn dress caught on every passing branch and she struggled with it, pulling at the ragged edge until it split completely. She threw the dress, leaving her completely naked.

"You fucking bitch!" the man screamed behind her. His voice sounded rougher now and she shivered, not entirely from the way the air surrounded her body. Her back was seething with pain but, as she ran, it began to recede and she was grateful for it.

"Find you. Fuck you. Until you're fucking bloody!" the voice called after her. "And you'll love. Every. Goddamn. Minute of it!"

She glanced back and her foot caught an exposed root. Riley fell, tumbling end over end down a sloping bank. She flipped and the world spun around her until she landed in icy water. She gasped as the cold invaded her body.

Unwilling to wait to see if the man still followed her, Riley forced herself up, splashing in the water as she frantically made her way for the far bank. The further she went, the deeper the water ran until she was forced to swim, the current dragging her downstream.

As her throat and chest began to burn from fighting the swiftly moving water, her toes brushed smooth rocks beneath her. She paddled quickly until she could stand and she struggled through the current.

Finally free of the water, she shook her head, flinging droplets around her. She bent over, continuing to shake her body until she stood hunched and mostly dry.

The pain had lessened in her back but she growled quietly as the echoes of it seemed to flare along her spine.

Still, the scent of her blood was gone, washed away by the river. If the man would track her, he would have a hard time with it.

The pain pooling along the middle of her back shifted and she groaned as he spread slowly, like golden honey oozing over wheatcakes. It was torturous and slow and exotic and she could feel everything. The few hairs she'd missed while shaving over the past week stood on end as the sensation spreading beneath her skin warmed her.

Black hairs pushed from the scarred claw marks covering her back. Riley wrinkled her nose and dug her fingers into the ground as the warmth reached her guts. She groaned and then suddenly jerked as her traitorous body shoved her forward, forcing her ass in the air with her thighs spread. She moaned, turning her head to stare at the full, silvery moon casting its glow upon her naked body.

Tiny daggers stabbed into her lower belly, spearing through her guts and into her hips. Her body twisted painfully to one side and then the other as her tailbone cracked and separated. Muscles grew, dense and powerful and she felt it as the daggers turn to hot knives. Her ass swelled until the cheeks pressed together above her pussy.

"What's-" Riley gasped before growling as she felt her muscles cramping in her thighs and ass. She fell to her knees, squeezing her legs together. Incredibly, she could feel her pussy lips against her bare thighs.

Her slick, engorged lips pounded with each beat of her heart. She growled again and her body disobeyed her once more. Her breasts pressed to the cold ground as her widened, trembling hips raised to the ground. Showing her eagerness. Notifying any nearby males that she was ready for breeding. Hungry for it. Aching for it.

The sudden image of Brooklyn against the tree came to mind and Riley's eyes widened again.

Changing, she realized. Changing like her. Oh god. Oh god, that thing marked me and now I'm changing!

The girl's ears twitched. Skin twisted as the soft ridges and antihelixes of her ears stretched. She rolled her head as a dull pounding formed behind her eyes. Slowly, the rounded, folded edges of her ears began to flow, sliding back and up into points as more skin formed.

Gray and black hairs pierced the backs of her newly pointed ears and they flicked at an angle as she heard something crashing through the trees on the opposite bank.

He's there! she realized. Riley coiled her heavily muscled legs and pushed, launching herself in the air. She opened her mouth to scream but the ground rushed up quickly beneath her and she caught herself, rolling along rocks and dirt that collected into the thickening fur spreading along her back.

Pain flared above her ass cheeks as she rolled onto the bones of her forming tail.

With a quiet yip, she went to all fours and then stood, instinctually going to the balls of her feet before settling back flat-footed.

She ran, faster than she ever had before, leaping over logs and ducking beneath branches until she paused in the roots of a gigantic tree.

Her heart pounded but the pressure in her face was expanding and tears leaked from her eyes. She pressed her palms against her cheeks and her hands felt like ice. No, she realized - her face was burning. Her cheekbones cracked and she hissed while pulling her hands away.

The world spun around her as bone formed beneath her skin, pushing at her jaw. Creating her muzzle. She pushed against her face once more, uselessly trying to undo what was happening. Expecting smooth skin, she was surprised to find fuzzy little hairs instead. She explored and her fingertips brushed soft blacks hairs and bare skin. More hairs grew forth as she touched her face.

Riley closed her eyes against the pain and sweat rolled down her clenched brow. She pounded the ground with a moan, shoving her snout against the bark of the tree next to her, scratching the growing fur and aching bones.

The pain stopped suddenly. She leaned back and opened her eyes.

The forest was alive in front of her. It was lighter and the moonlight seemed to cling to places around her. It clumped and swirled in lines that extended in different directions. The lines shifted and flowed and she raised her long jaw to breathe deeply.

And then breathe out in a huff. It was scents. Combined with changed eyesight and the moonlight itself. Animals. Prey. Racing to hide. To hide from her as they saw her change.

The heat pulled her back and she moaned, biting at one of the roots with her teeth. Her mouth ached and she gnawed as her ears flattened against her head, the fur lining the back of them brushing against her black curls.

Fangs split her gums to fill the gaps between her teeth. They grew, pushing out her old teeth so new, sharp teeth could replace them. Her cheeks flared and she sawed through the root with deadly teeth.

Through all of it, she could feel the hungry void between her thighs.

I could- she panted, her tongue slipping between her jaws as she released the root. It stretched and widened as drool dripped from the tip. I could. Give myself away. Go to him. Fuck. Fuck him. Raise my ass to him until his cock splits me open and fills me. Red and thick and hard and filling me with cum until-

God! God, no! she gasped, grabbing at her sides.

With her hands pressed against her chest, she felt her ribcage flare out. The bones pressed against her skin and her breathing grew deep and powerful. Her metabolism spiraled out of control and the excess skin around her wide hips and belly pulled tight to reveal hardened lines of muscle. Her upper body began to expand to match her hips, ass and thighs.

Carter, she reminded herself.

Riley turned, gripping the roots with her hands as she shoved her ass against the tree behind her. She spread her thighs and snapped at the air in front of her as she rubbed her pussy against the tree.

The male was forgotten in her urge to quench the fire within.

The girl's breasts quaked as she pounded herself back. Stretch marks appeared at the edges of the soft, brown skin. The marks vanished and re-formed as fatty tissue grew beneath her tits. She ignored them, continuing to shove herself back as her growing breasts began to slap against her body.

She could see the man from the club. Could see his blood-stained claws. Could feel him behind her. She growled and replaced him with Carter but her mind kept slipping.

The beast was taking her and it knew its own.

Fur grew from her swollen labia as she frantically rubbed herself against the tree. Already slick from her juices, her fur spread down over her thighs and up over her dark mound.

"Fuck," Riley grunted, grabbing a huge tit in one hand to massage it roughly. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me. Carter, fuck me. Pound me. Fucking hurt me. Bite me. Fuck me and change me. Sink your teeth into me and rub your fur onto my body and fill me."

Pain twisted in Riley's guts once more, forcing her to her knees. She pressed her muzzle to the ground as her hips shook. Her tail, short but furred, curled back and she spread her thighs. A quick, sharp cramp exploded between her thighs as bones broke and moved, raising her pussy higher. Readying her for being mounted. Blood raced to her labia and they folded over the inner lips until they began to press together. Her mound, hidden behind thick black fur, pressed up and skin began to grow to cover her clit until, still moving, it pressed against her outer labia.

Her thick lips, surrounded by a heavy tangle of slicked-back fur, swelled further until they were exposed. Clear liquid seeped between the folded labia and she whined, slipping a hand beneath her to rub her new pussy.

Her fingernails brushed the fur spreading on her lower belly and she jerked as she scratched a tiny, sensitive nipple hidden beneath the fur.

"Ohhhh god," Riley moaned, grabbing the fur in her hand and pulling while shoving her ass back. She clawed at her lower belly, feeling the aching points begging for attention. Skin shriveled beneath her finger before twisting into a second teat that connected to milk ducts beneath her belly.

Sounds forced her to stillness and she grinded her fangs together to ignore her own heat. She scented the air and the fur on the nape of her neck stood at attention. A gentle breeze brought his scent to her.

It would be so easy to let him take her. Or to take him. To lose herself in it. She wanted it badly enough to she was willing to ignore her vows. That, in the moment, she was sure she'd never wanted anything more than to fuck beneath the moonlight with a stranger.

As her spreading fur brushed the bottom of her heavy breasts, she shook her muzzle. She could still feel the air on bare skin. She wasn't taken completely yet. She could fight it. She could remember her husband.

The other wolf (man! she yelled at herself) entered her line of sight. Her eyes tracked to his black-furred sheath and the exposed red cock and she almost lost herself to him.

Instead, she hardened her mind and dug her nails into the palms of her hands. She felt tough skin beneath her fingers. Her hands throbbed and she rubbed her palm with her fingertips, feeling the leather padding as it began to form.

Now, she willed herself. Hurry now. Claws. Claws for striking. For hurting. For hunting. Now. Now. Now.

Riley's nails bent back to reveal her black claws. They anchored to her fingerbones as her hand widened and the fingers lengthened. She watched the other wolf, ignoring his hardened cock as she scratched her palm over and over. Until the claws were fully formed.

She knelt, huge and powerful, at the base of the tree under the moon's soft light. It glistened off her silky black fur and she felt is a loving warmth. She could feel her mind slipping further. Oddly enough, she wasn't terrified. She felt relaxed despite the anger and quick emotions of the wolf that filled her body. It was part of her now, and she a part of it. She sunk into it and welcomed its embrace. It was powerful and ancient and would do whatever it took to keep her alive.

Readying herself, she pushed her toes into the ground as they began to throb. Just as her fingers had.

Time fractured as she hunted the male. As much as she tried to focus, she saw only bits and pieces.

A fight. Blood. PAIN. Snapping teeth. Tearing.

Running.

Chasing.

Being chased.

A torn arm, hanging limp. Her claw in his eye. Rolling. Tumbling. Falling.

Falling.

Falling.

Blood. His. Hers.

A changed man. Fur receding.

The man in the club.

Hunger. Pain. Anger. Fear. Fierceness.

The man's face kept changing to Carter.

Unnatural hatred.

Carter in pain and bleeding.

---

"Carter!" Riley gasped, sitting up in bed.

The sheet clung to her naked body. Cold air filled the room but it washed off of her. She knew it was cold but she felt hot, despite her nudity. The bedroom window and most of the frame surrounding it was broken.

She sat wrapped in a bed sheet that was covered in dried blood and dirt and a million black hairs.

Memories swirled and she clung to them, trying to remember. Desperately trying to make sense of them.

Nobody came to see her or what had caused her to shout.

"Carter!" Riley shouted again, rolling off of the bed and running from the room to search for him. Panic built within her body as she raced through the house.

His face haunted her memories. It flickered.

The terror in his expression. The blood. So much blood.

Riley returned to the bedroom and collapsed, sobbing as she grabbed the bed sheet to pull it around her.

Keys.

Her human ears twitched as keys jingled in the lock and the deadbolt twisted. She jumped to her feet and smelled him before she turned the corner to see him.

"Babe! There's a huge dead deer at the intersection. The cops are even oof-!" Carter said as Riley slammed into him. His keys dropped to the ground as she wrapped herself around him, crying in relief.

"Babe? Why're you crying? Wait, why are you naked? And why do you smell like- like- what is that? Is that blood?"

"Oh god, oh god, Carter," she said, kissing his cheek before crushing him against her.

"Hey, ow, hey, you're hurting me," Carter told her, gently trying to pry her off.

"I thought you were dead! God! I thought- I thought- You- You smell good," she said, pressing her nose into the crook of his neck. She sniffed him while pressing her body against him. "You smell. Oh. You smell- You smell really good. Really fucking good."

"Hey, ow! Babe! Watch your nails!" Carter said.

She released him with a growl, dropping to her knees while struggling with his pants.

"Hey, why are you- whoa, whoa, slow do- oh, hell!" Carter, moaned, his hands going to his wife's thick hair as she ran her rough, wide tongue over his limp cock.

She moaned, shoving her nose into the corner of his thigh while grabbing his manhood, pumping him hard before rearing back to shove her mouth down over him. Riley gagged for a brief moment but pushed further, moaning as Carter's fingers tightened in her hair. She dug her fingernails into his ass as she began to bob up and down.

The smell of blood filled the air as she dragged the sharp black tips of her claws down her husband's bare ass. Black hairs stood up on the nape of her neck, slowly spreading down her spine as she felt herself grow wet.

"God!" Carter moaned, laying back against the wall. He looked down at his wife as she frantically shoved herself up and down on his cock.

A powerful scent filled the man's nose and his throat vibrated into a growl as he clawed at the wall next to him with his free hand. Riley pulled off of him, drool connecting from his cock from the corner of his wife's mouth before she cleaned him off. Her eyes were a brilliant golden color and dark hairs lined her jaw but he was distracted by the smell that burned his eyes. His eyes watered as his jaw crunched and he tightened his other hand in her hair.

Riley moaned loudly as her husband pulled her away. He snarled and shoved her to the ground and she cried out in pleasure at the show of his dominance.

Pure, clear liquid seeped from her trembling labia as they began to bulge away from her body. She glanced back to see her husband clawing at his shirt, tearing it away from his body to show a chest lined with short, light brown fur. Red tinged his cock as he fell to all fours over her.

She screamed, shoving her widening hips back against his cock as his teeth sunk into her shoulder. She could feel his fangs spearing into her as he rubbed himself against her swollen, wet, aching pussy. Thick skin rubbed against her bulging pussy lips and she shivered as his forming sheath grew tiny hairs that teased her sensitive lips.

Carter reared back and the head of his cock slipped down to press into her changing pussy. He howled as he entered her, shoving her down. Her growing breasts flattened on the ground beneath her as her husband slammed into her.

The wolf, barely restrained within her soul, snarled and shook at the chains that still held it tight. She knew it would be free soon but she held on as long as she could so she could remember this later. This intense passion. The pain and pleasure mixing as her husband's knot began to push against her. The way he licked the healing scars he'd given her when he bit her shoulder. The way their fur brushed as they rutted.

But the wolf broke free and she floated, pushing herself up to all fours and then twisting, shoving her husband back, her claws resting on a patch of bare skin on his chest as she grabbed his huge, red cock. Pressing herself down onto him as his hands grabbed her breasts. She could feel his padding forming. It scratched against her aching nipples until, fully grown, the skin softened.