The Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley rode her husband, her stubby tail growing behind her. She could feel the orgasm coming - building to an intense relief that was denied to her the night before. She rocked against him again and again as the tight muscles of her pussy flared in an attempt to take her husband's knot.

Her orgasm surprised her and her feet clawed at the carpet, tearing gouges through the backing and the floor beneath. He slipped completely inside of her as her pussy pulsed around his cock and she screamed in a deep, ragged voice as her claws marked his chest.

A second orgasm rocked her, nearly as powerful as the first and then a third followed when her husband pulled her close and bruised her cervix by shoving deeply inside of her. She felt him grow even larger inside as he came and she trembled against his body, her sharp ears held back with her thick tail curled over her body.

As much as she tried to hold onto the moment, the wolf consumed her and she again lost track of time.

She mated through most of the day. And then they were outside. Woods. Mating again. Hunting together. Nightfall - the second night of the fall moon. Blessing them. She could feel its warmth even as deep as she was inside her own body.

When she woke this time, she lay on the ground near her bed with her husband wrapped around her.

There was a new smell in the house and she jerked alert, extracting herself from her husband. He grumbled and tossed and turned but she padded through the wrecked home without him, sighing at the broken furniture as the scent trail led her to the front door.

A single envelope lay on the ground in the entryway.

Riley kicked the letter with her foot and then frowned, bending to grab it. It was unsealed with nothing written on the outside. The smell was familiar but she couldn't place it until she read the contents.

It read:

You've killed your progenitor. He was an old friend of mine but I don't blame you. I can't blame you. You or the wolf that's taken root inside of you.

Stay away from my territory. If I see you here, I'll kill you. And I won't be alone.

Your friend belongs to us now. I've marked her and she'll kill you as quickly as I would.

We can live peaceably together.

Let this be your warning.

Benjamin