All Comments on 'The Denouncement Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A very good concept and theme

Well written and an enjoyable read. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

Thanks

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Well written as always

I may not always enjoy your stories, but they are always well written and this is no exception. Boy, this guy's mom sure did a number on him, what a bitch. Telling him shit she didn't believe was true, having him make promises she didn't want him to keep, dumb cunt. Can't blame his wife for leaving him with the attitude he had. Glad he's bouncing back though. Time for him to sample and spread those wild oats while she regrets leaving him. Let her take a number and wait in line. Good story, looking forward to the next chapter.

looking4itlooking4itabout 14 years ago
It bothers me

that he can so quickly change his view on sex. And he is going to be mad and blame everything on his ex? Frankly, if this were a real person and I knew him I'd go kick his ass just as a matter of principle.

As far as the story goes I cannot believe as stubborn and decisive as he was about sex that simply a word from his mother and the availability of sluts would so readily turn him. If that were true, perhaps he wasn't in love with Gail as much as you would have liked us to believe. Not as believable a story as you have written in the past

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Well done as usual

I like the story, the concept, and the easy flow. Good job. Two of the comments I take issue with. First jumping on the mother because she supposedly told him things about sex that she didn't believe; according to the story the mother was speaking to his sister and never told him that only sluts and whores did the things he was concerned about. Second, the mother never asked for or expected him to keep his promise to be a virgin when he got married, that was all on him. In addition if the one person that you respected told you something and then later told you something different a man would of course adjust his thinking, especially if that respected person was his mother.

Sorry, I normally don't comment on character's actions because only the author really knows how they feel.

Thanks for your hard work and I'm waiting for the next chapter. Hurry please.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good Continuation

The change in his basic reactions was too quick for me to believe. Perhaps if he had gone through a real turmoil when Gail left, wondering about the things she wanted and looking up information on the internet, and then had him thinking about calling her and asking her about letting him go down on her, then perhaps the interaction with Roni would have followed more logically. I just added the above to my memory of the story and I am now fine with it, but I have the feeling that Gail got a raw deal in all of this!

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Keep Going

Well I was to rough on mom. I apologize - she just wanted to get him out of high school without getting a girl pregnant. But this gentleman needs his ass kicked. From chapter one, you can see where Gail tried and tried to get him to come around and let her lead him into a exciting sexual relationship with his mother. But Pride before the fall. Now he continues with his Pride and he is the guilty party in this little romp of the words. Waiting to see where this goes.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too stupid

I gave Ch 01 5 stars and Ch 02 1 star. Such an ass would not have all the women chasing him. They might flirt.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
I don't know why, but I get a kick when JPB hearkens back & writes these coming of age stories !

Maybe because of the naivety that he rarely turn loose in his other mire jaded stories. There are other accomplished writers in this Catagory who can entertain me but often their basic hero/ narrator is the same protagonist throughout their repertoire of stories.

When JPB lets loose with the vulnerability , I'm nearly always caught by surprise & fascinated. But hey ! I'm no wimp. His asshole meets bitch noire stuff is great too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent So Far

The question is why does Gail keep calling? She left and she wanted the divorce. On to ch. 3.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Good story! Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

What a lucky bastard.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Why Not Talk To Her?

It's not like she cheated on him, and he sees now she was right on the sex stuff, so why not at least TALK to her?

It doesn't mean take her back, but who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny stuff

It didn't take Rob long to start following Mommy's advice and let the little head lead.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Rob Appears to be an Ass

Bob, if you intended for us to dislike your male lead even more after this chapter, you have accomplished your goal. It seems that at the drop of a hat he is doing things with his new slut that he steadfastly refused his wife for his entire marriage, even with strong arguments about the issue for months and months.

Further, you are making the possibility of a reconciliation almost impossible as at this point it is very hard to believe that Rob ever loved Gail. Even though he is discovering that everything she told him was true, he still refuses to even listen to her phone messages. He also exhibits no sadness at losing her.

This guy is pathetic and impossible to like. I find myself hoping that he ends up with nothing and Gail walks away the big winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God I hate this story

Now he is happy to bed a married woman after all his bombastic moral pronouncements. This guy is demented or is it the author?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY you ass hat! This is chapter 2 if you hate the damn story so damn much

why the fuck are you still reading it??? God you're a fucking asshole, Bonnie is right you are a fucking fag and jerk and the asshole of LIT!!! So I'll help the writer and give this story a 5!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@vastiesmith2

because, stupid whore, some people like to finish what they start. and don't pretend you are not bonnie. you really have to be a fucking retarded cunt. or maybe is old age. or effects from STDs.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a good LW story and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
WTF is the asshole of LIT trying to say????

This is a good story and I gave it a 5, I have no idea what this fag fool is saying!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@bonnie/vastie

He is probably saying that you are a crazy, deluded, retarded, annoying bitch. Die, whore.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Agreeing to fuck a cheating whore?

This chapter felt better than the first but why is he agreeing to cuckold an innovative man?

I think it is funny that he is getting his brains fucked out by other women considering what a deceiving, psychotic, cheating whore he married.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better

Much better than the.First chapter. Mama told him to cut.loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reads a little like a documentary

Emotionless

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

This is one confusing story. First chapter, he is having "vanilla" sex with his wife, who was quite ACTIVE in that department plus she had a baby from another man before they married, was ok by him. She tried to get him to try other sex things but he refused, like a fool. Of course, she left him, she needed various positions that he wasn't willing to give her. Now, in chapter 2, he is the "bad guy", having ALL kinds of sex, even with married coworkers. What a PIG. And now his ex wife is trying to talk to him but he is so caught up in making up for lost sex time, he doesn't want to chat with his ex. This story went from ok to getting bad. Hope the next chapter will get better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MC is dump as a brick?

now he supports cheating, is lying to his sister and behaves like an supreme douche

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no one to like except for Gail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your MC is not consistent. The rest isw just the usual JPB bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's full of bullshit

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

What an arrogant prick

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally fucked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES