The Dental Chair Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of The Dental Chair 1.
3.4k words
4.65
12.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of The Dental Chair Part 1. It is recommended that you read Part 1 before reading part 2

Lisa was using the dental chair foot pedal to reposition it. The dental chair slowly moved upwards toward the machine with the red patent latex like shiny interior. The chair then abruptly stopped moving. The machine was now being maneuvered. It moved closer and closer to my hardening sissy clit. Lisa handled this device with the upmost precision. This was clearly not her first time operating this intimidating device. I tried to move my body but my attempts were unsuccessful. I had feeling in all my extremities but I was immobilized. I was at the mercy of Dr Brook and Lisa.

Lisa replaced my dental gag with a more sinister looking type of dental gag. This gag that was being positioned in my mouth had not one but two sets of ratchets. It also had a pink leather strap. Once Lisa had positioned my new dental gag in place and ratchetted it open, she then secured it tightly to my face by buckling the pink leather strap firmly behind my head. This new gag was very functional and effective. Luckily, I did not feel a lot of discomfort due to the numbing injection that Dr Brook had given me earlier. Once again, the saliva suction tube was positioned in my mouth. I was anticipating the sound of the dental drill at this point.

Lisa then pulled my pink satin panties down my thighs and placed them on the counter. She then positioned that device that looked like an X-Ray machine just over my erect sissy clit. Next, she turned and faced a touch screen control panel located on the wall and began to tap on various illuminated commands. The machine robotically moved closer to my sissy clit. It started humming like a vacuum and slurping like a dental suction high volume saliva remover.

Without any warning the machine made a loud slurping sound as my sissy clit was pulled deep into the device. Lisa paid close attention to the control screen on the wall adjusting suction, pressure and the vacuum intensity. Lisa turned on what was a heating feature as my sissy clit began to warm inside the soft latex sleeve. Without warning lubricant was injected into the machine followed by a long slurping. Lisa adjusted the tightness of the machines grip on my trapped sissy clit. My clit was deep inside this machine and growing. It was the most wonderful sensation I had ever felt. The machine was slurping, vibrating and thrusting all at the same time.

Just as I thought I was going to have an uncontrolled ejaculation of sissy cream into this wonderful device I felt a massive electrical shock. OMG It was so painful!

My entire sissy clit had been shocked violently. The more extreme pain seemed focused on my Clitty head. I found myself convulsing uncontrollably in the dental chair. All I could do is moan as the dental gag and suction tube still positioned between my lips restricted any speech. My drug induced calm did not seem to lessen the intense pain that my clit was experiencing. Eventually the machine grew quieter and the pain began to finally subside.

I could see Lisa touching the flat screen on the wall again and the whole experience started over again. This time all the sensations were multiplied times two. I would learn later that the shocking and higher settings on the device where to insure 100 % sissy cream extraction from the donor or patient. I began twitching in the dental chair as the machine vibrated and sucked every last drop of my sissy cream.

The machine slowed and was now generating a gentle suck and vibe. Just enough to remind me that my sissy clit was still inside this special machine. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body again like I have never experienced before. The machine was injecting warm lubricant as the humming increased squeezing my sissy clit tight.

My sissy clit twitched and leaked inside the red latex tube. In all fairness, the only way to describe this device is to say it was some sort of programmable milking machine. It drained my sissy cream and then would start the process all over again storing my removed cream in some way. It stored it in some collection reservoir I suspected. My cream was being harvested. The machine wanted all my warm cream.

Dr Brook leaned over me, her plastic jacket crinkling with her every sensual move. She whispered in my ear that she had injected me with a body numbing truth serum. She told me I would be truthful and that I would answer all her questions honestly without hesitation.

Dr Brook told me to raise one finger to choose A as my answer or two fingers to select B as my answer. She than asked me if I was a man or was I a women trapped in a man's body. I indicated my answer by raising two fingers. The second question was a bit tougher to answer and I hoped my answer did not impact my chances of being hired. Dr Brook asked me if I wished to be 100% female or did, I want to be a sissy girl with a sissy clit, a TGirl. I again found myself raising two fingers. The third question required me to respond very carefully. The answer I provided Dr Brook would change my life forever. So many thoughts raced through my mind. Dr Brook had asked me if I would like to move into what she called "The Institute" and be transformed into a real TGirl. I raised but one finger this time indicating my answer to be YES.

I could sense that Lisa was smiling under her latex mask. She immediately left the room. Her heels clicking on the tiled floor and her leather skirt wisping against her nylons as she walked past me in the dental chair. Lisa returned with two stainless steel ankle cuffs and a stainless-steel cylinder. The stainless-steel cylinder was about three inches in diameter and eight inches in length. The ankle cuffs were about two inches wide with pink buckling straps.

Lisa placed the ankle cuffs on the dental tray and then proceeded to open a compartment on the arm of the milking device. Inside the compartment was a cylinder identical to the one Lisa had retrieved and brought into the operatory. She unfastened a stainless-steel tube that was attached to the cylinder and removed the cylinder placing it on the dental tray with the other instruments. She then replaced it with the new cylinder she had brought into the dental operatory. This must be the reservoir I suspected that was storing my warm sissy cream.

Lisa then moved to the control panel mounted on the wall and made several inputs. These inputs generated movement in the T bar that was secured in an upright position at the ceiling by its shiny white reticulating arm. The bar was lowering closer and closer to my ankles. Just before the bar was about to touch my ankles it stopped. This prompted Lisa to retrieve the stainless-steel ankle cuffs from the counter and fasten them to my ankles. Lisa spread my legs wide enough so that the T bar would now fit between my legs. I felt so helpless but aroused at the same time.

Lisa input another command on the wall mounted screen and this made the bar position itself directly between my legs in alignment with the stainless-steel cuffs that now were firmly fastened to my ankles. Suddenly without warning my ankles fastened themselves to the stainless-steel pads located on the ends of the bar. It was clear now that this spreader bar was magnetized and my stainless-steel ankle cuffs were fastened on my ankles to allow this bar to secure my ankles in a fixed spread position.

The reticulating arm of the spreader bar again began to move. The bar was rising towards the ceiling and at the same time pushing forward raising and exposing my sissy hole more and more. I sensed the dental chair was also moving. The lower section of the dental chair was dropping away as the upper section was beginning to adjust upward. Without warning the dental chair and spreader bar came to a complete stop. I was so very exposed, spread open and helpless. Laying there immobilized in the red patent dental chair. My sissy clit still in the milking machine. My mouth forced open by a dental gag. The suction tube in my mouth slurping away the saliva that I produced and now my sissy hole was fully exposed and could be easily accessed with my legs bound and spread high above my body.

Lisa maneuvered the final glossy white reticulating arm that had what appeared to be some kind of a anal plug attached to the end of it. The stainless-steel plug was mounted on a piston that protruded from the front of the reticulating arm. This device was being positioned directly in front of my sissy hole. The shiny plug came to a stop just inches away from my hole.

It was at this moment that Lisa opened a compartment on the back of this plug unit and placed the cylinder that had been the reservoir for my sissy cream during my earlier forced milking session. Lisa connected the the cylinder to the tube inside the compartment and secured the access door to the reticulating arm.

Lisa took a large syringe from the dental tray and placed the tip of it in the opening of my sissy hole. She pushed the plunger on the syringe releasing large amounts of lubricant deep inside my sissy hole. As Lisa withdrew the syringe, she made sure the crack and opening of my hole were generously covered in the lubricant as well. I could feel the liquid lubricant deep inside me.

The arm that held the anal plug was now humming and moving slowly closer and closer to my lubricated sissy hole. Suddenly I felt the plug pressing on my hole. It continued its slow push spreading my ass cheeks as it forced its way inside me. I could not stop what was happening to me. I was purposely positioned this way in the dental chair. This allowed Dr Brook to examine and drill my tooth as well as treat my sissy hole.

The plug was now beginning to force my anal sphincter muscle open. The discomfort was beginning to grow. Then the plug began to vibrate making me feel more relaxed and willing to allow my hole to open more freely. The plug vibrated away as it continued it slow penetration deeper inside my sissy hole.

The vibrations grew stronger as the plug pushed deeper. I was almost in tears but just then the largest part of the plug had passed my sphincter muscle and with a sudden plop the plug was completely inside my sissy hole. I felt so full but at the same time the feeling I was experiencing now was more of arousal. The pain had subsided and then the plug began to slowly push and then retreat. The piston had been activated. The motions where slow and the plug never passed back over my sphincter muscle again. The plug did push deeper and deeper. The thrusts became harder and harder and the vibration intensity was increasing. I was so full of lubricant that the motion of the plug combined with the vibrations felt wonderful. The next thing I remember was that my ass cheeks were starting to contract and release around the intruding plug. Some kind of electrical impulse was controlling my anal muscular control and action. It was like I was being fucked like a real girl.

The anal probing was what I could only describe as heavenly. This combined with the warm vibration, suction and thrusting of the milking machine had me completely aroused and almost forgetting that I was in Dr Brooks dental operatory for a tooth drilling. Just when I thought I couldn't become more aroused something unexpected but wonderful happened. The warm sissy cream that had been extracted from me earlier was now randomly being ejected from the plug deep into my sissy hole. I could feel the addition of the warm sissy cream filling my tight gurl canal.

All this time Dr Brook was preparing her dental instruments. I knew she would soon be using these on me to drill that tooth to check for any decay she had spoken of earlier. Lisa sat in her special red patent leather hygienist chair and immediately began moving the suction tube around in my mouth.

My sissy hole was being so violated and I couldn't help but blush a little because I was very much enjoying the anal intruder. My sissy clit was continuously being milked and shocked inside the well lubricated warm red patent leather tube. Suddenly the sound of the drill. That Eary squeal of a sound. That instrument of pain or pleasure so dependent on the quality of your dental care provider. Dr Brook was leaning over me. Her plastic protection jacket rubbing against my face. The drill inches away from my tooth and then the impact. The drill began to whine in a high pitched frequency. My tooth was being completely hollowed out by Dr Brook. My body being stimulated in so many ways and now the sound of the dentist drill and smell of my burning tooth.

Lisa was now leaning over me as was Dr Brook. Both working together as a finally tuned instrument to complete my dental procedure. Lisa was now using the high-volume suction device and was also squirting water into my mouth to help Dr Brook with the drilling procedure. The water did taste a bit salty and was much thicker than what you would think water would be. As I lay there helpless in the red patent dental chair the dental lamp fixed on my mouth I knew something was not quite right. It was the water. That water was cum. It was sissy cum. Lisa was ejecting sissy cum into my open mouth and sucking it out with her high-volume suction device. I did not know what to think. I loved the taste of this warm thick creamy substance. This being my first time tasting real sissy cream I released a large amount of my own sissy cream into the milking machine to just have it vacuumed away into the holding reservoir cylinder.

I found my predicament extremely arousing and could not help but continue to feed the milking machine with my sissy cream. I could not believe how successful these devices were in pulling my sissy cream from me. I had never in my life imagined I could produce so much cream in such a short amount of time.

The drilling continued deep into what I could only imagine to be my root. I felt no pain only pleasure. The large loads of sissy cream being deposited into my mouth made me so horny. The sissy cream was being directed towards the dental drill. The drilling was removing what I could only image was my entire tooth. Only the shell of my tooth would remain. I was sure I would be very sore once the numbing and sedation had worn off.

Finally, the drill was silent. The suction continued as Dr Brook placed the drill into the holder and instructed Lisa to fill the void tooth with warm sissy cream. As soon as the sissy cream had been dispensed from the tube Lisa would use a special light emitting tool to harden the cream into a rubberier state. More sissy cream and more of this machine that made the warm liquid rubbery was applied. Dr Brook then proceeded to cap the newly filled tooth and instructed Lisa to leave the remaining sissy cream that lingered in my mouth so that I could swallow it once the dental gag was removed.

Lisa released the ratchets and unbuckled the pink strap from behind my head. I could barely move my mouth. I had been wearing this dental gag now for almost two hours. It was such a relief to feel it be removed. I immediately swallowed the remaining the sissy cream and pushed my tongue over my newly filled capped tooth. My tooth felt fine.

As I was relaxing my jaw and just sitting in the dental chair comfortably, I had not noticed Lisa was now standing in front of the control screen on the wall. Without warning my Milking device was generating stronger and stronger vibrations. The sucking had diminished and the inner red latex sheath liner was gradually loosening its grip from my sissy clit. Suddenly a very large warm ejection of sissy cream was ejaculated from the plug in my ass. The cream was so deep inside me. Next, I felt my entire sissy hole go numb. Lisa had squirted some kind of numbing liquid in my ass. The plug was now vibrating with extreme speed and began pulling out of my hole. The reticulating arm was moving away and the plug was passing my sphincter muscle with ease. As the plug passed it bass over my sphincter muscle there was a defining plop followed by the sensation of liquid oozing from my sissy hole. All the time the plug continued to vibrate violently as it was retracting only to silence once it had completely retreated from my now very stretched hole. The plug was raised back to its original resting position at the ceiling.

The vibration from the clit milking machine ceased and it too released me completely. It automatically moved back to its resting place. I could barely see my clit from the position I was in but could tell it had become very pinkish and swollen. Lisa wiped off the liquid dripping from my clit and then cleaned up my now numb ass. My feet were lowered back to the dental chair. The spreader bar unlocked and gradually moved back to its original location at the ceiling. Lisa put a pair of pink latex panties on me. Replacing the pink satin panties, I had worn to my interview. I had been released from the operatory devices. I just sat there. The chair began to move back to its home position. My legs were raised and the back of the chair pushed me up and forward. I was sitting in my original position when I had first sat in the dental chair.

Lisa asked me to open wide. I did of course. She sprayed some kind of gel into my mouth. It was not sissy cream I knew this much. Just then I could feel my body regaining its strength and motor controls. It was not even two minutes and I was once again able to move my body.

Lisa removed my pink pvc dental bib and instructed me to put on the outfit that was in the top drawer of the cabinet when I had gained enough strength back. Before leaving the room, she told me to come to the front desk once I was dressed. Lisa left and I sat there for a moment just trying to understand what had just happened. I was also thinking about those questions I had answered earlier and if that was all just part of the interview process. I really didn't believe that talk of a special Institute.

Feeling almost normal I slid myself out of the red patent dental chair and opened the top drawer of the dental cabinet. There were three items of clothing. There was a baby pink lamb leather pencil skirt. There was also a baby pink lamb leather bolero jacket and a white satin top in the same style as Dr Brooks and Lisa had worn. I put the satin top on over my head zipping it up the back of my neck. Next, I put on the pink leather pencil skirt and tucked in my satin top. I completed my outfit with the baby pink lamb leather bolero jacket. The outfit matched the white patent heels I was wearing very nicely. I was ready to make my way to the front desk.

My heels clicked loudly as I approached the front desk. My leather skirt wisped against my pink nylons. I sounded just like Lisa did when I moved. A could tell I was slightly blushing at this point.

Lisa greeted me and told me what a good girl I was today and that I had been accepted into the Institute. I was shocked it was real! The Institute was real! Dr Brook commented on my lovely outfit and then I was told to follow her and Lisa to the awaiting Limo. We would be going to the Institute this evening.