The Dental Chair Pt. 03

Story Info
Dental chair transformation.
4.5k words
4.55
14k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Dental Chair Pt 3

Lisa and I followed Dr Brook as we departed the Dental office for the limo. A beautiful blond woman greeted Dr Brook as she swung open the back door of the black stretch limousine for us. She was dressed in the proper black uniform that a limousine driver would wear but her uniform was made of lovely black leather. She wore black leather pants with a black leather jacket and leather cap. Her shirt was made of white satin with no visible buttons and had a high collar. To complete her look our limousine driver wore five-inch black patent stiletto heels. I could barely take my eyes off this captivating woman.

Dr Brook and Lisa sat at the back of the limousine and instructed me to sit across from them on the supple leather horseshoe shaped seat. We engaged in conversation with the emphasis being on how my decision to agree to my moving into the institute would forever change my life. I was not once referred to as Chris but instead my new FEM name Krissy was used throughout the conversation. We drove for about an hour leaving the bright lights of the city behind and now found ourselves in a country setting.

It wasn't long before the Limo turned off the main road. Soon after wards we approached a large rod iron gate. The Limo came to a slow stop at the gate entrance and then without hesitation the large gate opened, and the Limo continued down a winding private road. It was about five minutes later that I could see the shape of multiple buildings situated on what appeared to be manicured grounds fit for royalty.

The Limousine pulled up and stopped at the front door of what could only be described as a mansion. The beautiful young blond opened our limousine door and we all stepped out. Dr Brook led the way as we walked together towards the front door together. Stopping at the front door we waited for our Limo driver to open the door of this magnificent place. We entered the threshold of this palace like structure. I gazed upon this large open space with white marble floors and stone walls. This was a place for the rich and famous I thought to myself.

My heels clicking away on the marble floor, my pink leather skirt wisping against my nylons with each step. I was feeling so very excited. Dr Brook walked straight to a solid oak door at the end of the foyer and gestured for me to go inside. I pushed the door open and there stood a woman behind a large desk. She too was dressed in a similar outfit as Dr Brook and Lisa. Lovely black leather pencil skirt, nylons, black knee-high stiletto boots with a burgundy satin turtleneck blouse that zipped up the side of her neck. She also wore the familiar black leather bolero jacket that complimented her glistening shoulder length black hair.

In the middle of this room was a white patent leather dental chair with a monitor that hung down from the ceiling on a reticulating white arm. There was a keypad on what would normally be the dental instrument tray and could be swung to the side of the chair or placed in front of the individual who was sitting in the chair. It was certainly something out of the ordinary, but I had a feeling that somehow, I was about to have my dreams come true.

The beautiful women greeted me. She introduced herself as Miss Petra. I was instructed to sit in the dental chair and just try and relax. I did as I was asked. Miss Petra sat on a lovely white leather dental saddle stool and maneuvered herself close to me. She pushed some control buttons on the side of the dental chair manipulating the chairs position. My head lowered and my legs began to rise. I was so comfortable but very helpless.

Miss Petra placed the tray with keyboard in front of me and swung the monitor into a viewing position. There was a contract that was showing on the monitor. I was instructed to read it carefully and then I could either sign it or I could go home to my normal life. The choice was mine to make. The contract was for 15 years. It outlined my willingness to give up my rights and enter an ownership relationship with the institute. All my needs and necessities of life would be met at the institute. My days would be planned for the next 15 years. I was agreeing to be transformed into a real TGirl with extensive medical procedures and training program. I did not read it all because I was so excited, I just wanted to start my new life. I signed the document and Miss Petra raised the tray and monitor repositioning me into the sit position. She took my hand and escorted me to the door. Dr Brook was waiting for me. Dr Brook placed a wide pink leather collar around my neck and attached a chain linked leash to the big "O" ring positioned in the front of the restricting collar. I was owned by the institute now for the next 15 years.

I was led by Dr Brook to the elevator. Once we were in the elevator Dr Brook inserted her access card into the reader and pressed four on the panel. I was being taken to a secure floor in the institute. The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. Dr Brook tugged on my leash and led me to a door at the end of the hall. Dr Brook swung the door open, and I was pulled inside by my collar. The room had a bright bubble gum pink latex interior with a mirror covering the entire ceiling. Dr Brook instructed me to get out of my pink leather outfit and put on what she had laid out on the bed. There on the pink latex sheets was a pink latex catsuit with pink latex hood with open eyes and mouth with a Zip up the back. I unzipped the catsuit and slid inside it zipping it up from the crack of my ass over my crotch and sissy clit. I pulled the zipper to the top of the high latex collar sealing myself tightly inside my new skin. Dr Brook placed the pink latex hood over my head and with one quick ZIP fastened it tightly. Dr Brook added a little pad lock to the zipper, locking my hood in place.

I was instructed to get into bed. I pulled the pink rubber sheets over my body and rested my head on the rubbery pillows. Dr Brook told me to get some rest because she had a very busy day planned for me in the morning. With that the room went dark. I could feel the lovely sensation of rubber encasing me as I nodded off into dream land.

Next morning, I was woken by Dr Brook. She presented me with a pair of bubble gum pink latex knee-high boots. She zipped them over my latex catsuit. Dr Brook then placed my wide pink leather collar around my neck and buckled the two straps tightly in the back. With my leash secured to the big "O" ring on the front I was led out the door to the elevator and taken to floor two. The sign on the wall said, "Dental Feminization Clinic". What kind of place was this? I could hear dental drills whining away and that all too familiar dental suction sound could not be ignored. There were at least ten different dental operatories from what I could tell. The rooms had glass walls that could be tinted when a patient was undergoing dental treatments. I would soon find out that these dental treatments were for transforming boys like me into true TGirls. The procedures I would also find out were very painful and extensive. The treatment rooms where always busy and the treatments would be on going during my 15-year institutionalization.

Dr Brook took me to a room that resembled an examination clinic. The room was all white with a pink patent leather gynecology chair in the center. There was a very modern machine with hoses attached to it positioned beside the exam chair. It looked like some kind of breathing assist machine. Dr Brook unzipped my latex catsuit and then told me to have a seat on the exam chair. She then removed my boots and then pulled my tight fitting catsuit from my body. My hood was removed along with my collar. Here I sat naked and exposed. Dr Brook took a red leather mini skirt and placed it on the nearby table along with a pair red patent leather thigh high ballet boots.

I was being dressed in a new outfit. Dr Brook placed a clear plastic form fitting top on me. The top zipped up the back to a very high and restraining collar. The shoulders of this plastic top had two snaps on them. From what I could tell the snaps were designed for attaching additional items. The top was odd in a sense that it had plastic gloves attached to the arms. It formed a plastic top with plastic gloves all in one piece of clothing. My upper body was now encased in tight clear plastic with clear plastic gloves.

Dr Brook without warning forced the tight-fitting ballet boots over my feet and zipped them up to top of my thighs. My feet began to ache from the from fitting boots. This soon passed as I became accustomed to the rigged footwear. Dr Brook instructed me to sit back and then lowered my head and raised the chair at the same time exposing my ass and clit to whatever procedure would come next. My legs were placed in the exam chair stirrups. I now had a full appreciation for my red patent ballet boots from my new vantage point.

My ass was totally exposed, and my sissy clit was clearly showing signs of excitement. An exam light was positioned in such a way that the light was focused on my sissy hole and clitty. The room was dark with only the illumination of the examination lamp giving off light. I could barely make out what Dr Brook was doing. I was shocked when without warning I felt a poke at my sphincter muscle and a sudden gush of warm slippery gel filling my anal cavity. Dr Brook had used a syringe to push the warm gel deep inside my sissy hole. Next my clitty urethra was injected with the same warm gel. My two holes were oozing slippery warm gel and both my holes began to go numb.

Next thing I heard was the machine beside me come to life. There was a hissing sound at first and then silence and then a constant thump and then thump again. The machine had been activated. I felt a soft form fitting latex gas mask being forced against my face covering my nose and mouth. I had no choice but to breath in this odorous forced oxygen. It smelt a lot like sissy cum and made me very sleepy and relaxed. I felt wonderful and peaceful. The oxygen turned out to be a Nitrous feminine hormone mixture mixed in a sissy cum solution and it made my whole-body tingle with pleasure.

Oozing lubricant from my sissy holes, I was feeling so very aroused. The gas I had been given calmed me but increased my feminine sensitivity at the same time. I felt drugged but I could make out that a second person had now entered the room. I could barely make it out, but it appeared that some kind of latex lounger on wheels had been positioned beside me. I was being prepared to be moved. I soon found myself being placed on the latex gurney by Dr Brook and this other person. I could hear Dr Brook talking to this other person about how she had prepared me for my treatments and that I was ready for what would be my first procedure towards total TGirl status and true member of the institute.

I was wheeled out of the dimly lit preparation room and into a bright dental operatory. It was furnished with all the normal dental devices used in the dental profession. The dental chair was a snow-white shiny latex as were the three latex dental saddle stools that were in the room. It was a very modern operatory with a LED dental lamp affixed to the ceiling on the so common reticulating arm. All the fixtures in the room were of the same snow-white color and shined as if they were brand new. I did see the same gassing machine in the room and was a bit frightened that I was going to be immobilized even more than I was already. But that did not make me feel as nervous as the other additional devices that I noticed hanging from the ceiling on their own reticulating arms. The one I could make out as an X-Ray machine. The other three were very concerning. One had a stainless-steel tube extension and the other was like the device Dr Brook and Lisa had used on me clitty the day before but a bit different. I did recognize the spreader bar device and thought is that for me today?

I was slid off the gurney and into the Dental Chair. There I sat and waited in my red patent ballet thigh high boots and red leather mini skirt along with my clear plastic top with attached plastic gloves. Time seemed to stand still. Then without notice a girl walked into the Operatory in a red vinyl what appeared to be ski suit. The suit she wore was red vinyl bib pants with a matching red vinyl crop jacket. She also wore red patent booties and a red vinyl mask hung from around her neck. She zipped up her jacket which I could see now had a high neck and zippers at the sleeves.

She sat in one of the Dental Stools and rolled close to me. Slapping on her red latex gloves and then zipping up her sleeves she explained that she may look like a girl, but she was a TGirl and that everyone that worked at the institute was in fact a TGirl and that they all had been transformed in the same way I was about to be. She explained that the institute had perfected a procedure for feminizing boys like me into TGirls through special dental techniques. She also explained that the procedure was quite painful but that they would do everything they could to make my transition as painless as possible. She also looked me straight in the eye an told me that once the procedure had been completed there was no way of reversing it. With that she stood up and placed her vinyl mask on her face and started the gas machine. It began to hum and then again that all too familiar thump and then thump sound.

The latex gas mask once again forced over my nose and mouth I was breathing in the special gas of the Nitrous and feminine hormone mixture mixed in a sissy cum solution. The gas mask was removed, and the X-Ray machine was placed just touching my cheek. A heavy lead bid was placed around my neck and X-Rays of my entire mouth were taken. The Dental assistant then removed the lead bib from around my neck and placed a clear plastic Dental bib on me snapping it to the shoulder snaps built into my clear plastic top. I was being prepared.

The Girl then left the room leaving me once again to ponder what I had gotten myself into. It wasn't long before the cute Transexual dental assistant returned with another gurl which I assumed to be a dental assistant as well. The two cute Transsexuals' were dressed identical. The first approached from behind the dental chair and the other in the front. My ankles were being placed in the same stainless-steel cuffs that Dr Brook and Lisa had used the day before on me. The second new Tranny dental assistant secured my wrists to the dental chair arms using red patent leather cuffs. I was so immobilized from the special gas I could not even struggle if I wanted to.

That all too familiar spreader bar on the reticulating arm was lowered using the monitor on the wall and suddenly snap! my ankles were secured and raised exposing my sissy hole. The dental chair was raised to a height where the access to my Clitty was easy to be worked on. Still oozing with numbing gel my sissy clit was penetrated with a hollow stainless-steel rod. The rod disappeared inside my clitty. It had a round button on the top and was about 7 inches long. Once in place the second dental assistant secured it with a steel fastener that she attached to the rod tip and attached it to a stainless-steel locking clamp that had been secured around my scrotum. There were two wires with electrode plugs hanging from the base scrotum clamp. Next the two girls together worked vigorously to force my scrotum into a little red latex sack that also had electrodes hooked up to it. One electrode for each testicle. This would have been a very painful experience but with all the gas I had inhaled all I could feel was pulling and tugging and the occasional sensation of pain. The electrodes were then attached to a box that one of the assistants had moved close to the dental chair on what could only be described as a dental tray

My legs were returned to the dental chair and the dental assistants left the room. I was feeling so helpless and alone. I could not imagine why I my clitty was being penetrated and hooked up to electrodes. I nearly fell asleep and then I heard the click click of high heels. The two dental assistants and another girl all dressed the same entered the dental operatory. The assistants referred to her as Dr Krystin. Fully covered in their red vinyl with masks up and gloves on the two girls waited for Dr Krystin sit on her dental stool. Dr Krystin was looking at my X-Rays and then adjusting the dental chair. Lowering my head and raising my feet. The LED dental lamp positioned at my mouth.

I was instructed to open wide, and Dr Krystin began poking and probing with her sharp dental tools. The one assistant held a saliva sucker in my mouth while Dr Brock explored every bit of it. Next thing I knew Dr Krystin took a dental spreader gag and placed it in mouth. She ratcheted it open quite far. The other dental assistant started up the gas machine again and here I was forced more gas. So much gas. I could smell the sissy cum like it was freshly milked from some volunteer sissy. I soon felt very aroused, feminine and calm.

The one assistant grabbed the high-volume saliva sucker while the other monitored my sissy clit. Dr Krystin took the dental drill from the holder and started drilling! No Novocain only the Nitrous feminine hormone mixture mixed in a sissy cum solution that I had been receiving since I arrived on floor two of the institute. The drilling and suction were endless! The next thing I felt was my drilled teeth were being filled. But not with regular dental filling amalgamate. My teeth were being filled with warm fresh sissy cream and then sealed!

The assistant that was monitoring my clitty activated the ankle spreader bar and began to raise my legs. Then she appeared to place a device over the one attachment that was secured to the ceiling on that reticulating arm. The attachment resembled an ass hole. The arm was lowered, and my sissy clit was sucked into the latex shaped asshole. There was no pleasing vibration and suction like I experienced the day before with Dr Brook and Lisa. It was just one strong suck and in I went. Then a very massive SHOCK engulfed my sissy clit. My reflexes alone made my body jump in the dental chair the pain was excruciating! Then my testicles very given the same level of cruelty. SHOCK! And I fell back into the dental chair as Dr Krystin continued to just drill away in my mouth as if my reaction was quite normal. Dr Krystin was fully protected. I was full of the Nitrous feminine hormone mixture mixed in a sissy cum solution and bound to this dental chair with my mouth forced wide open with a dental gag. I was at her mercy.

I could now see that that other reticulating arm with the steel probe attached was being maneuvered towards my ass hole. Pressing on my sphincter muscle it forced its way deep inside my sissy hole. I was plugged and hooked up to electrodes. My teeth were being drilled by Dr Krystin and the other girls just kept working away on me. I was being transformed. Then the sissy hole SHOCK! OMG! I know now why dental chairs are built so strong. I was becoming feminized. I was going to come out this transformed forever in mind and spirt to be more feminine than I ever imagined.

The dental assistant that was holding the high-volume saliva sucker in my mouth now placed a tube in my mouth that was ejecting thick warm cream down my throat. It was sissy cream! I had a hard time swallowing because of the dental gag. I had no choice my mouth was being filled full of fresh warm sissy cream while Dr Krystin took a short break. Gulp, gulp the sissy cream seemed to reduce the pain off that drilling and the other assistant had reduced my shocks to a tolerable level. As far as I could make out from the time on the clock that hung on the operatory wall, I had been in this dental transformation chair now for six hours.

12