The Dental Chair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DRILL, SHOCK, DRILL, FILL, SHOCK, SUCTION, FILL, SUCTION, SHOCK, DRILL, DRILL, DRILL repeatedly and again for another six hours. I was feeling weak in this snow-white latex covered dental chair and I felt so full in all my sissy holes and my tummy was full of warm sissy cream. The procedure was about to continue, and I felt like I was transforming into a person I always dreamed of being. I felt more feminine, more in touch with my feelings, more adjusted and so much more like spreading my sissy hole. I craved more but it hurt so much and was scared the next six hours would be so painful I might just fall into a coma.

I was beginning to feel so such pain in my mouth and sissy clit. The same excruciating pain was felt in my in my sissy hole. The assistant that was monitoring me in Dr Krystin's absence noticed my discomfort and like someone that had experienced this kind of pain herself quickly forced the latex gas mask over my nose and mouth. As I was breathing rapidly it did not take long for the sissy Nitous vapors to calm me and take the pain away.

Dr Krystin returned and took the Drill from the holder and without hesitation began drilling deep again into every tooth that remained undrilled in my mouth. The shocks to my clitty continued. The electrification of my sissy hole never ended. I was being transformed I could feel my thoughts changing. I was having a hard time remembering who I was. I felt more and more feminine with each tooth that was drilled and being filled with the warm sissy cream. My sissy hole continuously shocked and spasming. My testicles in hard latex bondage hooked to electrodes. My Sissy clit deep inside the latex prostatic ass. Deep inside the realistic anal hole of latex that grabbed my clitty with no way to escape. Locked in a clitty urethra probe that was hollow and electrified. The pain was intense! My teeth were being hollowed out by a skilled dental professional in a red vinyl surgical suit. The suction and filling never stopped the procedure continued for six more hours. I was about to pass out.

Then without any warning I heard Dr Krystin say to the assistants she is completely drilled and filled. Stage one completed. You are my special little team of TGirl dental professionals. Great job Gurls! I could hear Dr Krystin say let's release her and see how her clitty has responded. Dr Krystin removed my dental gag. I did not even feel my mouth at this point. Without warning the chair side assistant pushed a tube in my mouth and began to pump warm sissy cream into my mouth. I swallowed every drop eagerly. The stainless-steel probe that had been electrifying my prostate for the last twelve hours was removed and my legs were lowered back down onto the dental chair. With one tap on the monitor. The clitty alteration machine was withdrawn from my special little sensitive member. The associated hardware took a bit longer to remove but with Dr Krystin's help the pain was minimal. The cute assistant with the caring eyes removed the latex mask that I so desired now. I just lay there in my red patent ballet boots and little red leather mini skirt. Covered in a sticky clear plastic top. My plastic bid was removed and was beginning to think the procedure that had changed how I would feel forever was finally over.

I was in the procedure position in the dental but then slowly felt the chair moving for the first time in twelve hours. I was being raised I was being released? OMG I so wanted to just get out of this chair. Once the chair came to a more upright position Dr Krystin played with the settings to make the chair meet her needs. I was a bit reclined but not looking straight up at the ceiling. Dr Brook instructed the cute Smiley eyed dental assistant to lift my red leather mini skirt. My clitty had been placed in chastity and was very soft from all the electro shocks. Dr Krystin told her dental assistants that they did well.

Dr Krystin smiled and told the dental assistants to clean me up and dress me in a nice red leather pencil skirt and white turtleneck sweater with nylons and red patent knee high boots and to place me in the recovery dental chair. Dr Krystin explained to the dental assistants that my new Mistress will be named very soon, and I would be picked up by the Mistress willing to pay the most.

To be continued

12