The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, to be honest, my family life was kind of a nightmare. When I find the right girl I'll settle down and do a family the right way, with tenderness, respect and love. That's all I want in life."

Lourdes was jarred by Liz's comment about 'the right girl.' "I had no idea that Liz is gay," she thought. She reddened a little when she found two conflicting thoughts filling her head immediately afterward - "She doesn't look like a lesbian" clashing with "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Stupid me," she thought.

After attending to the coffee, Lourdes began to read up on the security detail. It seemed that there were allegations from a source that a woman's group in New Jersey was persuading women to turn lesbian, and abandon their families. There were several factors that made this a very sensitive issue - for one, turning 'straight' women into lesbians is not against the law, as long as no other laws are broken. For another very obvious reason, gay rights are a 'hot button issue' and trampling on the rights of either a gay person or a heterosexual person would bring the worst possible publicity to the Attorney General's office.

Finally, the man making the allegations ("the crazy allegations," thought Lourdes) was a friend of the governor, but also had a drinking problem and was embittered because his wife had recently discovered her attraction to another woman and had divorced him and married her. The Deputy Assistant AG just basically needed distractions kept away while he threaded his way through this politically thorny forest. It was little more than a babysitting job for her in security, it looked like.

Lourdes found her thoughts drifting off, imagining a scene where she was married to another woman. "It'd actually be kind of nice," she thought. "Someone who was probably a lot more in sync with a woman's emotional needs would be less frustrating than a guy always trying to fix your problems."

***

She pictured herself coming home and finding another woman there greeting her, giving her a soft, warm kiss...just holding her after a hard day...she had to admit that it seemed pretty attractive. An image of her friend Maria filled her imagination.

"Hi baby, how was work?" Maria said, a look of humorous interest in her eyes as Lourdes leaned in for her kiss. Her lips soft and warm on Lourdes', they lingered together.

"Mmm, about the same," Lourdes responded. "They have some new assignment for me...is that a new body splash? It smells wonderful."

Maria giggled. "Yes...Javier's down for a nap, would you like to smell where else I put it?" Lourdes was about to growl her interest in Maria's ear, when a woman's voice jarred her awake.

"Lourdes, you okay?" Lourdes looked up into Liz's concerned, soft blue eyes.

"Um, I must have drifted off...this paperwork is kind of boring...what can I do for you?"

"Uh, nothing, I guess I just caught you thinking about something."

"Yeah," Lourdes said. "Hey look, I think I'm going to lie down in the shift change room, cover for me, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Liz replied, her eyes on Lourdes as she walked off to the locker room. Settling onto a cushioned couch in the private room, Lourdes closed her eyes.

"I brought you some hot tea," Liz said, her eyes and voice soft. "Chamomile, with a little honey in it. Scoot over."

Lourdes thought it was a little funny - she had just now closed her eyes for a little rest, and Liz had a cuppa for her already? Still, it was a sweet gesture, so she made room for the woman to sit next to her.

"Don't get up," Liz said, "Lie down...here, rest your head on my lap.

Lourdes lacked the energy to resist, and rested her head in Liz's warm lap, the woman's smell comforting and restful. "Like a perfect and natural pillow," Lourdes thought, as Liz's fingers caressed her scalp lightly, fingers skimming through her thick, black hair, her touch soothing and exciting at once.

"So sweet," Liz cooed, "We feel so right like this, together...relax and sleep. I'll protect you and keep you safe in my arms." Lourdes couldn't quite make out what was wrong with the scenario, and shivered pleasantly in contact with her female coworker.

Lost in thought, dreaming of something like girlhood days with her best friend on a warm, sunny Newark playground, Lourdes barely noticed Liz leaning down, bringing her face to hers. When their lips made contact, warm female breath spilling over her nostrils, Lourdes sighed, bringing her right hand around to the back of Liz's head, holding her close against her, their kiss deep and lingering.

"Ohhh..." Lourdes sighed, a diffused orgasm filling her pelvis and seeping warmly through her body, "...yesss." Her world was the fragrance of Liz's body splash, a sweet, peachy scent, and the natural musky essence of her body, with a soft chamomile taste from her tongue as it softly played with Lourdes's. A second orgasm began, sharper and centered on her clitoris, as she became aware of Liz's breasts against her own. She cried out in pleasure, far greater and longer lasting than any she'd ever felt before.

"Lourdes, what is it?" she heard a voice outside the door of the changing room. Liz, peering round the corner at the Latina agent, who was shocked to find herself alone on the couch.

"Nothing, just a dream..." Lourdes muttered.

"Wish I had dreams like that," Liz said under her breath, grinning as she closed the door and returned to her desk, where she'd been interrupted by Lourdes's clearly sexual cry.

***

Lourdes made it through the rest of her day, though she felt as though she were in a fog. Stopping at the supermarket for some coffee - "Maybe some caffeine will help," she thought - as she handed her credit card to the young female clerk, she was stunned to see the cute girl mouth the words, "I'd love to fuck you," and caress Lourdes's hand with her fingertips as she handed the card and receipt back.

"I beg your pardon?" Lourdes stuttered out.

The girl looked at her quizzically and said, "I said, have a nice evening, Miss."

As she reached her apartment, a young girl of 18 or so was leaving the building. She smiled at Lourdes as she held the door. "You look very pretty, Miss," she said. "Would you like to come up to my apartment?"

Shocked at the girl's boldness, Lourdes stuttered, "N-no...um, thank you, no."

The girl's smile never faltered. "May I tell you something?" she asked.

Lourdes just looked at her, wary.

"Your future is in the arms - and the bed - of another woman, Miss." Then she walked away, leaving Lourdes confused and in shock.

"What the hell is going on?" she thought. Entering her apartment, she dropped her purse and keys on the dining room table, and then walked to the bedroom. "Sleep, that's what I need," she said to herself, slipping off her blouse and skirt onto the floor, stripping off her pantyhose, then her bra, and slipping under the covers.

The sheets were cool against her heated skin, the pillow like a soft, cool breeze against her flushed face, as she slipped into sleep.

"Welcome to the life you've always wanted," a woman's voice said, softly yet confidently. "Family, your true lover, children, happiness, security, pleasure for all time." Lourdes saw a woman's face - blonde, taller than Liz, patrician...and she knew that all of those things, all of her happiness, would be found in that woman's arms.

As in a dream, for even she realized that she was dreaming, the two came together as familiar lovers, and touched, and felt, aware of each other's being, soul, essence, spirit - what it is that makes two people one - and they joined, in her dream.

In dreams, all things are possible. In dreams, all things are permissible. Lourdes dreamt of a life with her perfect love, her perfect wife. She'd never thought of another woman as her mate for life, but now in her dream she gave herself permission for that perfect happiness.

And, stranger yet - the dream lasted for ten years of her new life, yet occurred in just a few hours. Ten years of tenderness and romance, ten years of amazingly intense lovemaking...after she woke, she remembered every minute, every hour of those miraculous ten years, but felt no despair on realizing that it was a dream. To her it was a vision of the future - her future, her beautiful wife's future, and the darling daughters that they would share and raise together.

Imbued with a hope that she'd never felt with her boyfriend Michael, the next morning Lourdes felt buoyant and refreshed. When the young woman that she recognized as the server at Julio's Coffee Shop came to her apartment door, and over a cup of coffee explained what was happening to her, she felt like a Phoenix rising from the ashes of her old life, and readily accepted her new life and assignment.

Linda

After celebrating the team's volleyball championship at Winberie's on Palmer Square in "downtown" Princeton, Linda headed home to the two bedroom apartment she shared with her roommate, Cheryl Dupree. The two chatted, then Linda said goodnight. "I must have gone one beer over the line, I feel completely sapped," she said, her eyelids heavy.

"Definitely, get some sleep honey," her roommate, a southern brunette replied, a look of concern on her face. "You're kind of flushed looking, do you have a fever?" She put her hand on Linda's forehead. "Yeah, you are, get undressed and into bed, I'll check on you in a little bit."

The blonde did as ordered, undressing down to just her panties. "God, I'm going to be stinky sleeping in after exercising, but I just can't..." her thoughts wandered off without her and she collapsed into her bed, the cool sheets like a wonderful balm on her heated skin.

In a little while she felt Cheryl tucking her in, then her cool lips on Linda's brow. "G'night, honey" she heard her friend say, and then slipped off to sleep.

Sometime later she felt somebody slip under the covers with her and spoon her. "Hi baby," she heard Cheryl whisper in her ear, her body pressing against Linda's back. Linda sighed, comforted in Cheryl's arms. She felt the heat of Cheryl's skin against her own, confusing Linda.

"Wait...what?" Linda thought, as she realized that her roommate was naked next to her. Still, the torpor that consumed her kept her from fussing about it. When Cheryl's hand went to Linda's full breast, gently massaging and caressing her, Linda simply enjoyed the sensation, pleasure suffusing through her upper body at Cheryl's gentle touch.

Cheryl's fingers rhythmically caressed Linda's breasts, stroking along the curve of her warm fullness, firm and strong against her hardening nipples, slipping under her breasts to trace out the small sheen of sweat there, and then bringing her slick wet finger to Linda's mouth. To her own shock and surprise, Linda parted her lips to allow the salty digit to slip inside her, feeling an unaccustomed pleasant tingle in her clit as she did.

"Suck it," Cheryl cooed. "Suck my finger just like you're going to suck my stiff, hot clit."

Linda felt a rush of ecstasy course outward from her clit, inflaming her entire body with a strange joy as she came, not once, but twice, waves of delight rippling through her entire body. "Oh god..." she groaned, feeling Cheryl pushing her own pudenda hard into Linda's ass, as she, too came lewdly and loudly.

"Fuck, so good cumming with you," Cheryl gasped.

Linda had no time to consider how out of the blue and bizarre this encounter between the two twenty-something women was, as Cheryl manipulated Linda's body with her fingers, until Linda was facing Cheryl. Ashamed and embarrassed at cumming under another female's touch, Linda was happy that the room was pitch black.

Thus it was quite a surprise to Linda when Cheryl's lips met hers, in an ardent kiss fiercer and more moving than any she had ever encountered with her many boyfriends through the years. Linda had never even gone through the time-honored tradition between young girls of practicing their first kisses on each other, and so had little frame of reference outside of 'boy kisses' to judge Cheryl's effort.

Taken objectively, however, Cheryl's kisses were nonpareil, as Linda could safely say that no kiss from a man had ever caused her to orgasm, while she was now experiencing orgasms number three and four of this night alone as Cheryl's soft, warm lips and probing tongue enthralled Linda, body and soul. She moaned in pleasure.

"It's just beginning," Cheryl whispered. "A lifetime of pleasure and happiness will be yours, for you to experience and enjoy."

Linda brought her hands up to Cheryl's face in the dark, feeling along her smooth cheeks, throat and wet lips to make certain that this was actually her roommate and friend, who had never shown the slightest inclination to desire another woman. "At least, around me," Linda thought.

Cheryl giggled. "Yes, it's me...and I want to teach you the things that I've learned..."

She began massaging Linda's shoulders as she kissed her warm throat, sharp teeth just an inch away from the blonde's pulse. It gave Linda a special thrill to think of how vulnerable she was to her friend and roommate, so liberating to open herself up to another woman and allow her free rein over her body.

Teeth nipped at her skin, Linda wondering if it would leave a mark but not caring, imagining that other teachers at the school would gossip about marks there, whispering that she was with a boyfriend. "Imagine the scandal if they knew it was a woman making love to me, and that I came under her," she thought, even then shuddering in pleasure.

"Oh fuck," Linda moaned, "don't stop." Cheryl kissed and massaged her way down Linda's smooth, slim frame, gaining as much pleasure from tasting and feeling the blonde's feminine charms as Linda herself was feeling. As Cheryl caressed Linda's flat stomach with her lips and tongue, salty perspiration under her tongue, her fingers grabbed the thin fabric of Linda's pink panties, slipping them off her full hips, over her bare skin, slowly revealing her bare, pink pussy and her wonderfully round ass.

"Mm," Cheryl cooed as she kissed Linda's pebbled skin while cool air touched her mons. Linda's scent there was sharper, her pussy and creased skin sweaty from her physical exertion much earlier in the day. Far from being repulsed by Linda's natural scents, Cheryl was doubly enthused at tasting and smelling another woman's hot cunt with its wonderfully exciting pheromone load.

Linda stretched, catlike, her pussy flexing open, her slit glistening wetly in the dark, neither woman able to see its magnificent beauty, but both quite aware of her sexual allure through their other senses. Cheryl's fingertips raced over her smooth labia, gathering feminine wetness, nostrils inhaling salty, musky woman scent, tongue watering involuntarily in anticipation of female taste and texture beneath her.

Linda had never before uttered the words that were even then leaving her lips, at least to another woman. Though she was in disbelief that she was saying such things, nonetheless her pleasure was complete as she reveled in her sapphic excitement. "Eat my pussy...lick my cunt, make me cum, I want to fill your mouth with my hot cream..."

With a happy cry, Cheryl began licking along Linda's perfectly smooth pussy lips, her hot fluid smearing over Cheryl's tongue, coating it with her thick, feminine taste and smell. Linda writhed in pleasure, her hips shaking as she came again and again, awesome peaks of pleasure towering over her like mountains thrusting up in primordial cataclysm, then crashing down on her, burying her in total pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god, ohgodohgod!" Linda cried, enduring the most crushing pleasure that she had ever experienced. Pleasure fluid literally gushed from her, wet delight for both she and her new lover and roommate. Her body writhed stiffly as paroxysms of pleasure exploded within her, then she fell back, limp and used.

She heard soft giggling from between her legs.

"Oh...what?" she managed to croak.

"You taste like peaches," Cheryl laughed. "I feel like somebody dumped a bottle of warm peach juice on me." She crawled up, her face next to Linda's. "See...or rather, smell and taste?"

Linda gave a delighted gasp. "It does smell like peaches," she said. She licked at her lover's face, and kissed her cheeks and lips.

"Oh, but it doesn't taste peachy," Linda added.

"No?" responded Cheryl.

"No...it's so much better tasting," Linda growled, as she nearly bit her lesbian lover in return, in her haste for her own taste of cunt cream.

After a few minutes Linda said, "But seriously...what's going on here?"

Cheryl innocently responded, "What do you mean?"

"Really?" Linda said."This afternoon I was thinking about what boy I wanted to date-"

"No, you weren't!" Cheryl said, huffily. "You hardly ever date."

"Well, that's not my point," Linda responded. "If I had been thinking about dating, it would have been a boy. And now..."

"Yes..." Cheryl egged her on.

Linda laughed. "Well...fuck boys...and not in a good way!" She grabbed Cheryl and began making her way down her new lesbian lover's plump body, kissing and licking every accessible square inch of flesh, every fold and every opening that she could find on the way to Cheryl's equally rewarding and juicy twat.

Later, after pleasures too numerous to count, the two beautiful young women slipped off to sleep, exhausted beyond words.

***

The two women awoke roughly at the same time. Well, actually, Linda woke up before Cheryl, and it was her enthusiastic munching on Cheryl's smooth pussy that woke up Cheryl.

"God, baby, eat my cunt so good," she cooed, her legs drawn up to her breasts to allow the slim blonde between her legs full access to the jelly-like pudding state that her snatch was currently in. It seems that the half dozen or more orgasms that Linda had given her with her mouth and fingers, plus Linda's hand between Cheryl's hot, moist thighs most of the night, had left Cheryl's quite lovely pussy in a very aromatic and liquid state, as the wet spots under the girls' hips testified mutely.

Linda, licked, chewed, kissed and adored Cheryl's shaved snatch while she fingered herself, leading both young women to another three or four simultaneous orgasms -- the exact count is lost in the mists of memory.

Finally, though, both women relaxed in each other's arms and tried to assess what had led them to this blissful state.

"It's pretty much your fault," Linda said. "I was still straight, kind of, when I got home last night. "You attacked me."

"Which you liked," Cheryl pointed out. "And what do you mean, kind of?"

"It was the weirdest thing," Linda responded, looking pensive. "At the bar, after our volleyball match -- we won the championship -- we were sitting around, talking and drinking, and I happened to notice one of the bar maids. She was really cute and kind of plump, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I noticed her boobs and her ass in that way-"

"That way?"

"The way guys do, like she was a fucking deer and I was a moose or something..."

"What?" Cheryl said, confused.

"You know, like she was the prey and I was the predator..."

"I don't think moose -- mooses -- meese -- eat deer," Cheryl said.

"Come on," Linda said, exasperated. "You know what I mean. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do to her, but I really wanted to do it to her, y'know?"

With her expression turning serious and her brown eyes fixed on Linda's blue orbs, Cheryl said, "Yeah baby, I know...and now there's something I need to tell you..."