The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Emily had been a normal wife cheating on her husband with another woman, it would be reasonable to believe that she would feel at least a little guilt at his warm tone. But Emily was no longer a "normal wife" -- she was now a woman enthralled by FIT and its virus. She would never choose any man over her new love for other women. While her response seemed equally warm to Ira, it was not.

"I'll be happy to, dear," she said. "I think the young lady is doing very well."

"Great," Ira said. "And now I've got to get back to the fields," he added as he moved toward the door.

As his figure rapidly disappeared into the green fields, Emily turned to Erin. Her look of need was plain to see.

"Dear heart, you're sad because I'm leaving?" Erin laughed. Emily nodded.

"Your new life is just beginning," Erin said. "I want you to remain faithful to Ira, and never be caught cheating on him...with any male. And while you seem to be extremely faithful to him, I want you to slowly convert every female in your husband's congregation into a lesbian, and to have sex with every one of them."

The thought of having sex with every female that she knew was the most intoxicating fantasy of sexual ecstasy that had ever occurred to Emily, and she gasped at both the enormity of carnal intercourse and pleasure that it would involve, and the monstrousness of her infidelity to her husband in fucking every woman that he had come to know and trust, and she shuddered in delight at the thought.

The hundred or more pussies, breasts large and small, plump and flat female asses with their tight holes about which she had always been curious, the smell and intimate tastes of every woman she knew...she shivered as she came, once, twice.

"Oh god, can we fuck one last time?" she moaned, her clit already quivering in anticipation at Erin's tongue teasing it, and at the banquet of feminine pleasure in her near and far futures.

Erin laughed, a hearty, lusty chuckle. "Oh god yes," she said, both women smiling, then kissing. "I have just the thing," she said. Erin directed Emily onto a dining room chair.

"Lift your skirt, sweetheart," she said. "Let me look at that juicy, hairy cunt." Emily spread her legs as she lifted her skirt up, exposing her already oozing and inflamed snatch, Erin kneeling between her plump thighs, her wet lips and tongue all over Emily's hot, wet redness, licking at the slick flesh inside her tight hole, fucking her peach-scented cooze, smearing her cum on her face.

"God, so good," Erin moaned, the familiar taste of pussy filling her mouth and nostrils - to her, a fluid as lifesaving as water to a man dying of thirst. As Emily quickly came, her thighs quivering with pleasure, her moans of delight filling the kitchen, Erin fingered herself, her own pleasure not far behind.

"Turn around," she gasped. Emily lifted up, her long peasant skirt momentarily descending over Erin's head bathing her in darkness, then whirled around and sat again on the chair, her plump buttocks now facing out as Erin lifted up the fabric.

"Ah, such a sweet, feminine ass," she cooed, her face descending between Emily's rosy butt cheeks, her tongue trailing between Emily's round cheeks to her tight brown hole, licking at her earthy ripeness there, tongue fucking the second most delightful hole on her new lover.

"Let me eat out your hot, nasty filthy ass, baby," Erin said, her fingers separating her ass globes further, Emily pushing her butt outwards to receive Erin's oral ministrations.

"Oh fuck, lick my asshole, eat my shit hole...fuck," she moaned. She was momentarily confused when Erin quickly rose and grabbed two thick, long carrots that she'd peeled earlier, and then smiled as she realized what Erin had in mind. "Oh god..." she moaned in a low, happy voice.

Erin slipped one carrot inside Emily's hot, oozing pussy, her jelly-like lubrication easily and thickly coating the vegetable fucking her aroused twat. "God, god, god," she moaned, as the orange rod separated and split her sticky pussy lips. As her cunt consumed the tasty plant, her asshole quivered as she felt the second, equally massive carrot pressed against her nether hole.

"Oh no..." she began, not believing that her shitter would ever be able to manage such a thing, but as her sapphic passion overcame her, she grunted, consciously relaxing her sphincter so that her lesbian mistress could do with her as she chose. The carrot slipped inside her brown, puckered ring much more slowly than the first had, but no less inexorably, inch by inch filling her rectum with pleasure and delight.

"Unnh...unnh...unnh" she grunted, the pain and pleasure of a hard cylinder stretching her already excited and aroused anal nerve endings matching fully the more delightful feeling of a similar hardness inside her pussy, both now moving in and out of her in Erin's hands.

"Fuck..." she muttered, then summoning the wit to direct her lover, screamed, "Fuck me hard...hard...harder!" as her orgasms exploded inside her, whole body shaking like a condemned man meeting Old Sparky, loins thrashing, sweat coating her fine, smooth and pale skin. She nearly bit her lip in an excess of delight, her small hands balled into fists of determination, the lines between pain and pleasure oft-crossed as she came, again and again and again.

Finally, slumping, she pleaded, "Enough." Erin soothed and held her next to her own body, their softness and warmth for each other more pleasure than any straight woman had ever experienced, but for them, merely incidental to their lovemaking. The two wayward carrots worked their way free of her, and fell into Erin's waiting hand.

She smiled at Emily. "For me, now." The tired but delighted farm wife exchanged places with her mentor, and after an extended period of displaying her oral affection for both Erin's cunt and bum hole, gradually put the vegetable dildos through their paces inside her.

Erin came more easily, as the far more experienced of the two, and the two shared their pleasures -- Erin through her physical and emotional excitement, Emily through the warmth and closeness of the act of pleasuring Erin. Finally, the two gathered themselves together and cleaned up, then busied themselves in the kitchen.

Entering an hour later, Ira said, "What smells so good?"

"A beef stew for my man," Emily said proudly. "And I found some magnificent carrots to go with our very own potatoes, in addition."

"I think your wife must be an excellent cook," Erin said. "Unfortunately I must go...can you take me to my car?" Ira nodded and set off with the young girl. Later, when he returned, after a bout of lovemaking with Emily far more vigorous than he could ever remember, she confided that she had decided to become more active with their small congregation.

"I think that I can start out by visiting each wife, mother and daughter, and letting them understand how very right this church is for them," she said with a smile.

"I'm truly blessed to have you as my wife," Ira said, his day ending more happily than he had ever thought possible.

Chapter 4

Myra

"Yes, it went perfectly," Myra said to her handler at FIT. "The two males were killed immediately, and then Linda and Lourdes arranged the scene. 'Charlie shot Victor, Lourdes shot Charlie'...so sad, nothing could be done...other than for Linda to put the gun she shot Victor with in Charlie's hand, of course. And for Lourdes to pick up Charlie's toy gun. Of course, Linda and Lourdes's testimony will reflect exactly that."

Myra listened to the voice on the phone, and then responded.

"Yes, I had him visiting gun stores, and then purchasing a handgun through the internet, and I persuaded him to fire Linda's gun earlier today, so he'd have residue from firing it on his hand. The hardest part was getting the gun to Victor's sister in time."

She listened again.

"Yes, it is pretty amazing that a sister could be persuaded to kill her brother, but wouldn't you do anything for another woman now?" She smiled at the answer.

"Yes, me too."

Erin and Sloane

"So...you had Victor Donaldson of the Attorney General's office assassinated?" Sloane Gamble asked the nearly identical woman sitting across from her in the coffee shop. Other than some bruising and scratches on her face, the other woman could have been Sloane's twin.

"As though I'd ever confirm anything for you," retorted Erin Rider, who was indeed Sloane's twin sister and greatest enemy. "However, we did hear about his death and I can't say it's a great loss. He was heading a commission looking into possible infiltration of state government by an unknown terrorist organization, one that seems to be composed of women."

Sloane snorted. "Well, that narrows it down, doesn't it? Since it wasn't Pax Terra, it seems likely it was FIT. Unless you know something about a change in the organizational goals of the Girl Scouts," she said dryly.

She continued. "In any case, as far as Pax is concerned, the case is closed. Victor Donaldson was potentially a threat to us as well as you at FIT, so good riddance. We can agree to agree, for once?" She hesitated, and then relaxed when Erin nodded.

"Oh, and I hope that you're recovering well from whatever it was that happened, Erin...some kind of car accident?"

Erin stared hard at her sister. "Thanks," she sneered. "I know that's from the heart. But it's an ill wind that blows no good. My forced recovery in a farmhouse was very...rewarding."

Then she rose, and walked away from her sister, once her greatest love, now her greatest enemy on earth. She passed through the doorway, leaving Sloane to contemplate the future.

***

Executive Summary of Blue Ribbon Report on the Death of Victor Donaldson

We, the members of the Governor's Investigative Panel have determined that the death by homicide of the New Jersey Deputy Assistant Attorney General Mr. Victor Donaldson, was the result of a deranged citizen acting alone, Charles Emmitt Osgood, a disaffected loner from West Nyack, New York, and not the action of any conspiracy. As the shooter was taken down fatally by a member of the state police force on the scene, we consider the case to be closed and no further action is recommended. We would recommend however, that the Governor's Office recognize Mr. Donaldson's dedication to public service for the benefit of his memory and his widow, Amelia Donaldson and daughter Joyce.

Chapter 5

Amelia

"Amelia, in the six months since Victor's death, I've come to realize that we must each both try to remember Victor for the special man that he was, and to commemorate his memory with the world. Victor was a wonderful brother, and he always, always spoke of you so lovingly whenever we were together," Linda Donaldson said to Amelia Donaldson, Victor's widow. They were seated on a settee in the late Victor's home that he shared with his wife and teenage daughter, Joyce.

"I know it's early still, but as your sister-in-law I was hopeful that later...when time has passed, that you would consider running for the seat in the New Jersey State Assembly that he had announced for. He would have won easily, and as his wife...his widow...you would be in a special position to take that seat in the next election and to work for the things that he would have wanted to see achieved."

"I think it's important that both you and Joyce carry on his work, in your own ways," Linda said, a sad smile on her face, but her eyes hidden.

"But first, I would love to make some of my special blend of tea for you..."

###