The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear," thought Elizabeth.

Chapter 2

(Two Months Earlier)

"Hi, do you mind if I sit here?" said the young woman apologetically. "The place is so crowded" - she gestured around the full to the brim Brooklyn coffee shop called Java Joe, where Samantha Crowder daily enjoyed a peppermint latte - "and you had a friendly and forgiving face...". Her wide brown eyes and sweet smile struck a chord in Samantha.

Samantha smiled. "Oh gosh, thanks...and yes, please..." She gestured at the empty seat next to hers at the small table. "It's a bad time to get coffee, I guess."

The woman laughed. "Well, we all need our caffeine to get through the day, right?" She paused. "My name's Erin, Erin Rider. It's my first time here, I just got transferred to New York. It's so busy!"

"Samantha Crowder," the blonde girl said in return, offered Erin her hand for a perfunctory hand shake. "And I've only been here a few months myself."

"Oh, where did you come from?" Erin asked.

"Iowa," Samantha replied, a faraway look in her eyes. "Ames, Iowa."

"Oh," Erin said. "Alabama for me. Just a totally different world. Huntsville is nothing like this!" Her eyes became a little dreamy, too, something she had been practicing. "Fields, and cows and corn...is that what it was like in Iowa?"

Samantha's eyes widened. "Yes!" she said, perhaps a little loudly, then looked around. "Yes," she repeated, this time sotto voce. "I was beginning to think they were only letting city people into New York, and I'd gotten in by mistake!"

Erin giggled. She'd practiced that too. "It's practically an invasion. Two girls from the farmland." Samantha smiled. She hesitated.

"Did anybody ever tell you that you look exactly like Jenna Coleman, the actress?" Samantha asked shyly.

"No, who's she?" Erin replied.

"Oh, she's the girl in Doctor Who," Samantha said. Erin looked blank.

"The girl who's Doctor Who's, um, friend...the show on BBC America?"

"I guess I've never seen it, said Erin. "I hope she's cute!"

Samantha giggled. "She's gorgeous."

The two young women, Erin a petite 22 year old or thereabouts, with long brown hair, plump bottom and small breasts, wearing an Ann Taylor junior business outfit, Samantha also around 22, a taller dirty blonde with medium length hair, and an overall curvy body with larger breasts and ass, and wearing a relatively nondescript beige office outfit from JC Penney, chatted comfortably and increasingly more familiar with each other for the next few minutes.

"I have to go," Erin said, "But would you mind if I called you for some information on where to live around here? I've been looking and looking..."

Samantha frowned. "It's terrible, everything is so expensive. Sure..." She gave the brunette girl her cell phone number. Erin thanked her and took her leave. She was professional enough not to show a smile of satisfaction at a job well done.

Chapter 3

A week later found the two at Samantha's tiny apartment on Eldert Street in Brooklyn.

"How much?" Erin said, feigning shock. "I'd need a roommate to pay even that much for that!"

"And I was lucky - it's rent controlled," Samantha confided. "You just might get lucky, too. You never know."

"Oh, speaking of getting lucky," Erin said. "I met a guy at work, he's really nice...I think he might want to get together sometime, so I bought this body spray, it's called 'Feminine Essence.' Would you like to see what it smells like?"

"I'd love too," Samantha responded.

"Here, let me give you a little shpritz on your wrist...that's the right New York word, right, 'shpritz?'

Samantha laughed. "Yep, pretty soon you'll be saying that you've got 'agita,' and that you're 'schlepping' something upstairs." Erin giggled.

"Oh god, my parents would be scandalized. My grandmom too." She held out the small bottle with the push button top, and sprayed some of its contents on Samantha's inner wrist. She held it to her nose.

"Oh, that's nice," Samantha said. "I think it goes perfectly with the kind of person you are. He'll love it, I'm sure."

"I'm glad you think so," Erin responded. "What you think is important to me."

"Oh...well," Samantha answered, flustered at Erin's response. Erin seemed like a nice girl, and Samantha hoped that they could become friends, maybe best friends.

Sadly, that outcome was not to be.

Chapter 4

Two days after Erin's visit, Samantha had come home early from work, feeling a little fatigued. She asked her supervisor if it would be okay if she went home early.

"We can cover for you, you just get some rest," said Mr. Encliffe, the office manager. When Samantha got to her apartment on Eldert Street, she sat down on the sofa, a fourth hand model ("but clean!") that she'd been fortunate to find when she moved in.

No sooner had she closed her eyes and started to doze off, when she heard a knock at her door. "Must be one of the neighbors," she thought. "Everyone outside has to be buzzed in." In addition, she couldn't think of anyone who would actually ever be visiting her there, anyway.

She went to the door, and looked through the peephole. "What the heck?" she thought.

She opened the door. "Chloe?" she said to the short blonde standing with her back to the door, looking around. When she turned to face Samantha, she could see that it was indeed Chloe Russell, her best friend from Ames.

"Oh my god," Samantha said. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"Honey, I got to missing you and I got a wild hair, bought an airplane ticket and here I am," the pretty, corn-fed girl said with a smile.

Samantha hesitated, then, "Well come in, come on in," she said. The blonde entered, looked around.

"Oh Sam, it looks so nice," she said. "And here you are, in the big city."

"Well, kind of," Samantha responded. " Manhattan's really the big city...but really, why are you here?"

Chloe gave her a sad smile. "The truth is, I really did miss you, Sam," she said, her voice soft. "I realized that I was trying to hide my feelings when you left, and that I at least should have told you the truth back then, and give you that, at least."

"What truth?" asked Samantha, bewildered. Chloe was her friend, but she couldn't think of anything earth shattering between them. But seeing her now did stir up feelings inside her, and she began to wonder if she had just totally missed something when she left.

"Sam...I love you," Chloe answered. From the expression on her face, Samantha could see that, whatever was happening, she wasn't making a joke.

"Aww, I love you, too," Samantha said, taking Chloe in her arms. She was surprised to find that Chloe felt entirely different than she had the last time they'd hugged, when Samantha left Ames. Her breasts felt bigger...and her body seemed hotter, and pleasantly soft...and her fragrance, it was the usual cologne that the girl wore, but underlying it was a scent that seemed to beckon Samantha to stay in her arms.

She could feel, and hear, Chloe's heartbeat. She felt the soft rush of Chloe's warm breath across her ear and neck as they hugged, or rather, embraced, as Chloe was moving softly and minutely in Samantha's arms, reminding her that Chloe was so feminine, and tender, the essence of more than just friendship, but a deep love between the two of them. An unspoken, unrecognized kind of carnal love that was just showing itself to Samantha, that Chloe must have recognized back in Ames, and had to bring to Samantha, or die trying.

Overcome with the enormity of this dawning recognition, Samantha said, "Oh, Chloe..." when their lips somehow came together, Chloe's sweet mouth tasting just as nice and exciting as she'd always imagined, Samantha realizing that she'd always had feelings of love for her best friend, and now she could do something about it.

Still, in one of the far, distant recesses of her mind there was that slight unreality to it, like when you dream and you accept things that you know aren't real, as being normal and concrete. When you awaken, you wonder why you thought that flying through the air, or walking into a classroom naked could be anything but abnormal.

But that tiny speck of doubt was washed away anyway by the flood of emotion, the love and passion she was feeling for Chloe. The two young women continued kissing, and any misapprehension that their feelings might simply be based on a simple reunion of old friends was quickly washed away, at least in Samantha's mind, by the sudden, unexpected and overwhelming orgasm that she experienced standing there in Chloe's hot embrace.

"Oh my god," Samantha moaned. "I...I..."

She simply could not think of the words to express herself. How do you say to a friend, "You just made me cum?"

But Chloe pulled back her head from her friend's, a knowing expression on her face. "You came, didn't you," she said, a certain declaration. "You love me too."

Under other circumstances, someone as level-headed, if a little naive, like Samantha would question Chloe's comments - who orgasms from another person's embrace? But the dreamlike quality of her meeting with her best friend eliminated any doubts.

"What can we do? And yes, I do love you, Chloe," Samantha whispered, resting her head on her friend's shoulder.

Chloe took her hand and led Samantha to the bedroom. There she began undressing the taller blonde girl, clothes raining down on the floor like a mid-day cloudburst.

"Wait, wait," Samantha giggled as her bra flew across the room to hit a dresser and slither to the floor helplessly. Panties looped up towards the stained ceiling, and then arced onto a bedside lamp, drunkenly hanging on like an inebriated partygoer desperately trying to make his way up a crooked and moving sidewalk.

Happily, Samantha was quickly nude, her breasts plump and full, her pink nipples stiff and erect, and her lovely sweet pussy, nearly just an invisible vertical slit, on full display to Chloe's frankly admiring eyes.

"Do you know, all the years that we were friends back in Ames, I never saw you naked," Chloe said, her voice hoarse. "I wanted to, so much, I wanted to embrace and kiss you all over. And now that I see you, you exceed all my hopes and wishes, so much more beautiful than anyone could imagine or ever hope for..."

Samantha moaned. This scene was something that she had never dreamed of, never anticipated...but now that it was here, she felt as though there could never be a happier moment. There had been boys in her life, and honestly three days ago she'd been pining for one in her office, but now - she couldn't picture a more sublime love than that of a female, and Chloe was all of that.

"My turn," Samantha said, smiling. She quickly disrobed Chloe, removing all but her bra and panties, her hand slipping down the outside of the girl's thin bikini panties where they covered her warm and round ass. Chloe giggled.

"I remember you always saved the best Christmas presents for opening last, too, when you were a little girl," Chloe said, simultaneously leading the nude girl to bed for further unveiling and discovery. The two lay down on the bed, heads each on a pillow, and easily and smoothly slipped into a tentative, shy kiss, bodies barely touching except at mouths and nipples.

The heat and excitement grew quickly inside Samantha. She needed to release it, or explode. When she felt a girl's slim fingers begin gently stroking along her labia, her climax was explosive.

"Oh fuck," Samantha groaned into Chloe's mouth as pleasant pulses, almost waves, drove through her body, centered on her clitoris and slowly extending out through her body, trickling out finally through her extremities, at fingertips and toes. She almost imagined that if it were dark in the room, she might see small streams of sparkling ecstasy dripping from them. Each pulse was in itself a small orgasm, the total impact becoming greater than the sum of them.

"God, you're making me cum...again and again, it's so...amazing," Chloe cooed into Samantha's ear.

"I haven't even touched you yet," Samantha thought, then recognized the opportunity for their mutual pleasure that she had neglected while reveling in her own pleasures.

She began slipping down Chloe's body, to her smaller but no less satisfying breasts. She kissed the warm, freckled skin of Chloe's chest above her breasts, dipping lower towards her cleavage, soft, warm flesh forming a delightful furrow of femininity. Chloe's fragrance was sweet and moist, some kind of peach scent, and Samantha's mouth watered in response.

She nuzzled the soft fabric of her brassiere cups, against Chloe's plump flesh pressing back proudly, and took the prominences of Chloe's hard nipples between her lips, each in turn, wetting the fabric into rough little dark circles. Chloe murmured above her, her hands cradling Samantha's dark haired head against her breasts.

"God...that's good, harder," she urged Samantha. "Bite them," Chloe said.

"Are you sure?" Samantha whispered, looking up at Chloe's lovely face.

"Yeah, it's okay," Chloe gasped. "It doesn't hurt."

"I bet," Samantha thought, but shrugged. She timidly bit down on one of Chloe's nipples through the fabric.

"No, harder," Chloe insisted. Samantha increased the pressure.

Chloe screamed, and immediately her body began to shake as the blonde gasped, "Yesss...yesss!"

"God, she's cumming," Samantha thought, and felt proud that she'd been able to bring the ultimate ecstasy to her friend. "Make that 'lover,'" she thought, her body at last melting against Chloe's, feeling closer to the attractive blonde than she ever had, and closer than she'd felt to anyone else in her life.

Samantha brought her face back up to Chloe's, who immediately kissed her hard, her tongue thrust nearly down Samantha's throat. Chloe's passion didn't feel intrusive at all, but excited Samantha so that she actually grabbed Chloe's hand and brought it to her own pussy, desiring her touch there and the erotic ecstasy that another woman's fingers could bring to her.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your fingers...your hand," Samantha demanded, shocked at her own boldness but determined to be filled with pleasure.

Chloe was only too happy to insert one finger inside Samantha's cunt, going slowly only until she determined that Samantha was wildly excited, creamy feminine lubrication nearly gushing from her tight slit.

"Fuck, you're so wet!" Chloe marveled, her fingers happily coating themselves in the fragrant fluid, and fucking her new lover with two fingers in a 'come here' gesture, fingers hooked to scrape against the taller girl's G-spot, causing Samantha to erupt in a new wave of mini orgasms, her hips shaking, her breasts heaving, her eyes closed as if in pain, not the most exquisite ecstasy and delight that Samantha had ever known.

Her mewling whimpers of pleasure were all that she could muster in the face of a maelstrom of sensation, inadequately conveying to Chloe the effect that she was having on Samantha - but she felt certain that Chloe was somehow linked to her psychically, and knew exactly how happy that she had made - and currently was making - her new lover.

Chloe slipped her fingers from Samantha's pussy with an excruciating slowness, it seemed to Samantha to take hours as each fraction of an inch of movement sent more sweet waves of pleasure through her. Then Chloe brought her fingers, thickly coated with Samantha's clear lubricant, up to Samantha's nose.

"Peachy," Samantha mumbled, "I smell like peaches." Chloe smiled and pressed the tip of her finger to Samantha's lips.

"Lick it," she coaxed the blonde young woman. "Taste yourself, taste your pussy and how excited you are." Samantha tentatively licked at a finger. She had never dreamed that she would ever taste fluids from her body. She little suspected how hungry for them she would grow in time.

The taste was much like the fragrance: sweet, heavy and redolent of ripe peaches. She closed her eyes as her tongue eagerly reached out for more, and she suddenly realized that this new pleasure could be multiplied a thousand-fold by going to the source. Overcome by a eruption of sensual electricity pulsing in her clit, she nearly swallowed Chloe's two fingers, as the blonde giggled with delight.

"Oh, that's it!" Chloe exclaimed. "Eat it, eat cunt you fucking lesbian slut!"

"God!" Samantha thought. "Lesbian ...is that me?" A few days before she'd had nothing but fleeting, idle thoughts of what it must be like to be in the arms of another woman, making love. Every woman has, but they don't amount to much, for various reasons.

For whatever reason here, not only was the consideration of a sapphic attraction in Samantha's mind, but it was rapidly becoming the only kind of thought in her mind.

And the idea thrilled her beyond words. She moaned, and said, "I'm going to eat you out, Chloe...I'm going to eat your pussy."

Somehow giving voice to that aberrant idea gave her permission and also opened the floodgates of lust inside her. Samantha began kissing her way down Chloe, beginning with her soft, smooth throat pulsing with her heartbeat, laving kisses on her warm skin, accompanied by Chloe's cooing and indistinct murmurs. She could feel and even hear Chloe's gulps as she sucked on the residue of female cum on her fingers, the blonde's mouth watering at the taste of Samantha's hot vagina.

Samantha continued down to previously conquered territory, the freckled skin above Chloe's bra-clad breasts, reaching under the girl to unhook her bra, and pull it up off her shoulders and arms, Chloe's breasts settling back as she sighed from the release of tension and discomfort of the bra.

One nipple was darker than the other, as Samantha remembered that she had abused it with her teeth. She kissed the other breast, and then gently sucked the nipple into her mouth, teasing it with her teeth, the taste salty on her tongue. Chloe simultaneously held her head at her breast while also forcing it down, fired by the thought of her best friend eating her cunt and teasing her clit with her tongue.

"Suck it, suck it," she near-chanted, like some erotic cheering section, but her hips were rolling and humping, subliminally urging Samantha to go for the real taste treat, hot fresh pussy. Samantha compromised by continuing to kiss and suck Chloe's breasts and nipples, while her hand slipped down Chloe's stomach to the waistband of her lace panties, slipping under and encountering the moist play land of her vaginal opening, after negotiating Chloe's rounded muff of pubic hair.

At first she had the impression that Chloe must have peed herself, then realized that the blonde was merely as hot and excited as she herself.

"Oh fuck," Samantha moaned. She'd never actually ever felt another girl's pussy before, and the sensation of hot, silky creaminess under her fingers along with the forbidden nature of her explorations brought on yet another orgasm, her vulva feeling as though it were collapsing in on itself, then exploding like a sun gone nova as she came gloriously, colors, tastes, textures and scents filling her senses along with an immense, incredible dreaminess and peace.

"Oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgod," she managed to get out before slumping onto the sweaty, hot and so delicious body of her lover. "Fuck fuck fuck," Samantha moaned, as she heard Chloe moaning with equal pleasure, her body writhing under her.

Samantha wondered if she would survive the surfeit of pleasure being sent her way that night. Her previous experiences with orgasms had consisted of lackluster climaxes, more like a relieving of tension from masturbation, and one orgasm, a little more intense, from a boyfriend but only after many experiences of serving as a receptacle for his cum that had left her wondering what was wrong with her.

But these, these monstrous, overwhelming, eternal and amazing orgasms were nothing like anything that had gone before and she could only ascribe them to the magical relationship that exists between all women at all times, and only waits to be wakened, like slumbering Cthulhu in the horror stories of H. P. Lovecraft. But rather than ravage and destroy, this sapphic elder god only brought paradise and pleasure, and she had already become a fervent worshiper.