The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now nothing would keep young Samantha from the pleasure of pussy. She rapidly pursued her way down Chloe's even wetter and sweatier body, her taste so salty now, and stopping to smile at a navel piercing.

"She didn't have that when I left," she thought. But she dismissed the thought as the bloodhound tracking an escaped convict dismisses all other distractions as she hunts her prey. Samantha's prey was a hot, wet and dripping pussy that she was certain would carry the fragrance of ripe peaches, and she could picture exactly how juicy this particular peach would be for her.

Her fingers ripped at the lace bikini panties covering Chloe's very pretty hips, and even more beautiful pussy and ass. The sodden fabric gave way easily, a flimsy guardian of her mistress' virtue. Chloe cooperated in her intimate disrobing, moving her legs to work the panties down her legs and off her, to be flung by an athletic big toe across the room, landing with a wet SMACK on her bookcase.

Female scent filled the air, beckoning Samantha to feast, take her fill and gorge on the sweet treat of Chloe's body, all woman and all hers. With a growl, a savage Samantha began feasting on the wetness and heat between Chloe's thighs. Sweet musky cream everywhere, smeared on thighs, practically pouring out of her slit, and most abundantly, on Samantha's mouth and tongue as she swallowed quantities of that amazing elixir of female life.

"Fuck yes I'm a lesbian...now," Samantha confirmed in her own mind. But it wasn't just because of an infatuation with a friend, it was now a hot, burning desire for all other women to be hers. She wanted their company, their friendship, their love, their bodies and souls to be in her, part of her and the whole of her. Along with that revelation came a horror, an antipathy for those walking insects with swinging meat-dicks between their legs, horrible Bizarro women wrong in all the places that were supposed to be right - men.

She shocked herself with her sudden hatred of males, but could find nothing wrong with her reasoning and so it became a part of the NuSamantha born that night in her bed.

Her lovemaking continued with Chloe for hours, orgasm piling on top of orgasm like some game of sexual Jenga, until the two women collapsed and slept for what seemed days, images of women and more women filling Samantha's dreams.

Chapter 5

Samantha awoke, feeling refreshed, and looked around. She had made wild love to another woman - Chloe, her best friend from Ames, Iowa - and the two had eventually collapsed in each other's arms, falling asleep. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, and there was a loud knocking at her apartment door. Chloe must have gone out for coffee and breakfast, and was locked out.

Samantha was famished and hurried to the door. "Darling, I'm coming," she yelled and swung open the door...only to see Erin, her friend from Java Joe's standing in the hallway, looking bemused.

"It must have been some night," Erin said, smiling. "What's his name?"

At the word 'his' Samantha jerked and frowned, but Erin didn't seem to notice.

"Um...Erin," Samantha said, deep, bright redness creeping up her face. "Come in, I've got to get dressed." She hurried out of the room towards her bedroom, embarrassed beyond belief. "How could I have been so dumb to just open the door like that?" she thought to herself.

But she knew what had provoked her - she could still feel the intense itch at her pussy that the thought of being naked with a woman had brought out. She had little room for follow up thoughts, though, as Erin bewilderingly insisted on following her into the bedroom. Didn't she have any sense of propriety?

Apparently not, as Samantha felt Erin's hand on her shoulder forcibly whirling her around, followed by Erin's appreciative stare at Samantha's adorably cute, naked body. Erin smiled, and giving Samantha no time for thought, brought her lips to Samantha's, metaphorically taking away her breath, then literally doing so, breathing in Samantha's surprised exhalation, then returning it to her in her own exhalation.

It was the most intensely erotic thing that had ever happened to Samantha - a revealing statement, given how she had spent the previous night - and once again Samantha could feel the hot excitement between her legs that she'd experienced with Chloe just hours before.

"But...but, another girl, can't..." Samantha sputtered.

But Erin was cool to her objections, even as her hot breath raced over Samantha's submissive throat and her fingers toyed with Samantha's furry bush, pulling her pubic hair lightly, sending little pinpricks of pain the very short distance to her clit, where they miraculously turned into pure pleasure.

"Ah...oh..." Samantha gasped, shocked at how easily she was being turned on by the cute, young brown haired girl, and how readily she set aside her first lesbian experience in order to try a new one.

"If she shows up she can join us," murmured Erin confidently, as though she had perfect knowledge of Samantha's previous activities. With sensation overcoming thought, Samantha gave up trying to control the situation and gave herself over to pleasure. Still, the thought "Where is Chloe?" lingered in the back of her mind.

Erin pushed Samantha back onto the bed, turning her over, her naked tush facing the ceiling.

"What an adorable ass," Erin marveled loudly. "Mouth watering, really. Get on your hands and knees, cunt," Erin ordered. Samantha scrambled to comply, feeling cool air on her naked buttocks and on the wet slit between her legs. She groaned when she felt Erin's fingers pulling her butt cheeks apart, exposing her tiny puckered asshole. She was pretty certain that no one ever had seen that cute little pink opening, at least since she was a small child.

Samantha felt the desire to blush in embarrassment, but her excitement was too great. Instead, she rotated her bottom around lewdly, wanting to entice Erin into doing as she wished with her ass. "Do you like it, baby?" she found herself purring, to her own amazement.

"Yes...your body is beautiful, your mind is beautiful, you are perfect and you deserve perfection in all you experience," Erin said, a mystifying remark but one that insinuated itself into Samantha's subconscious.

Spoken words went away pretty quickly when Samantha next felt a rough, wet and warm touch at the very center of her asshole, wriggling lightly into the tightly closed hole there, and then swirling around the puckered muscle that controlled access to her asshole. "My god, she's licking my asshole," Samantha thought, then felt the now familiar tremors of an orgasm radiate out through her being, centered on her clit.

"Unnh," she grunted, her head descending to the wrinkled sheet below, pushing her ass up even higher, and even more accessible to Erin's voracious mouth. Erin devoured Samantha's ass as though it were the very sustenance of life itself. Even as she licked, kissed and sucked the young girl's puckered hole, the smooth skin surrounding it, and the silky interior of Samantha's rectum, injecting her hot saliva into the girl, while her hands caressed and squeezed the girl's plump butt cheeks, Erin moaned with her own orgasms, her body wracked with the ultimate physical pleasure that any woman could ever desire.

Erin's moans were echoed by Samantha's. She had never felt ecstasy to equal the delight that a woman's tongue was bringing her as it wriggled inside her ass. When Erin brought her fingers up to stroke Samantha's soaked vaginal slit, plump labia and hot clit, it all became too much for Samantha to bear. She shrieked with delight, her body twisting and dipping as she simultaneously sought to maximize the physical pleasure and minimize the unbearably exquisite feelings, lest her heart give out.

"Oh god, yesss Erin, yes, oh fuck...cumming cumming fuck! Unnnhh..."

She collapsed wearily, her mouth drooling saliva into the bed sheet, but she couldn't muster up any concern. After all, she was certain that her pussy was wetting the bed even more. Erin adjusted her own body to lie alongside the supine Samantha, her hand gently caressing the ravaged girl's hip, her lips softly kissing her shoulder.

"Sweet Samantha, such a darling girl, I'm happy that you have come to enjoy the touch of another woman," she murmured. "We will so love having you as one of us."

Erin's words slowly reverberated in Samantha's ears. 'One of us?'

"What do you mean?" Samantha croaked, her eyes involuntarily closing from fatigue.

"You've been introduced into a society of women who love you, my dear," Erin responded. "From now on your life will be pleasure, love, friendship - all the things that you've ever wanted."

"Who...how?" Samantha whispered.

"I'll explain that later, and the role that we would like you to play for us. But first, tell me your deepest desire."

Samantha felt complete trust in Erin, and happily volunteered that wish. "I want to raise a family," she began. "Meet a man...someone...who I can love and who will love me, and have children, that's all I need in life," she finished.

Erin looked deeply into Samantha's eyes. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. There's nothing more wonderful than children, is there? Well, besides the love of another woman..."

A discussion that a few days before would have struck Samantha as quite odd, now sounded quite reasonable and desirable. "Oh, yes," she said, and an image of herself with another woman and two children - curiously, both girls - quickly came to mind, her heart melting at the picture of domestic bliss.

"We can help you have children," Erin said flatly.

"No, it's not possible," Samantha said, her heart sinking. "I was diagnosed as barren a few years ago - I have endometriosis."

"Believe me when I tell you that you will bear children," Samantha said, smiling. In spite of her knowledge that it was impossible, Samantha still felt her heart give a leap of hope.

"But how?" she said. "You can't possibly know how to fix me..."

"It was no accident that led me to you, Samantha, my love," Erin said, leaning in to kiss the young woman on her downy cheek, her lips warm and soft, bringing a tingle of pleasant delight to Samantha's clit.

"Oh my," she said, the pressure inside her quickly building, pressure that she knew with certainty would result in another orgasm. She smiled with happiness as she felt Erin's fingers already caressing her soft breasts, sharp jolts of pleasure racing toward her clitoris as Erin's fingers brushed over her nipples, already hard and stiff with excitement.

"Lie back," Erin whispered. Samantha complied, her thigh falling open to expose her wet and quite fragrant pussy to Erin's sweet gaze. Samantha had been wet for an entire day - her pussy was noticeably redolent of the aroma of peaches, faint but charming mixed with her hot musk.

Samantha was to find with future lovers that she would become very appreciative of their pussies the longer that they stayed unwashed, when the woman was hot and randy, even for days at a time. And Erin had special reason to appreciate a woman's natural pussy scent - she found cunts to be like the bouquet of vintage wines, some becoming more appreciable the longer the woman was in heat.

Erin kissed Samantha's inner thighs, her flesh damp and heated there, her reactions charming. As Erin's lips caressed her female flesh, Samantha cooed with delight and pleasure, her need rising as Erin's lips neared her sexual center.

"Oh Erin, kiss me there," she begged.

"Where?" Erin asked, feigning ignorance.

"There," Samantha pointed impatiently. "There...my pussy." After everything, unbelievably, she began to blush.

"Why?" Erin asked, grinning.

"Because it will feel so good. It'll make me..."

"Make you what?" Erin teased. "Make you a pizza?"

Samantha giggled, but more from frustration at being denied immediate pleasure, than anything else.

"God...lick my cunt, bitch! Fucking eat my wet pussy, make me cum all over your face, then make me lick my cream off you and lick your snatch, too!"

Erin laughed. "Ah, you are ready for more, sweetheart," she murmured as her face dipped down into the creaming snatch that she'd been so hungry for, ever since the two met "by accident." Her tongue laved up along the young girl's slick labia, her cream, both her immediate production and the excess from the last day, rolled up on her tongue, filling her mouth with its hot sweetness.

Erin gulped several times, the peach elixir syrupy and good on her tongue and down her throat, a sustenance of sorts that only one woman could provide to another woman. As she licked and swallowed, her tongue roughly stimulated the thousands of sensitive pleasure receptors all over Samantha's labia and vulva. Her hips rotated, thighs shook uncontrollably, and wave upon wave of colorful sensory delight invaded her brain, filling every crack and crevice with indescribably beautiful energy, followed by a peace and calmness unavailable through any chemical formulations outside of a lesbian's brain - albeit a very special kind of lesbian.

Climax after climax, it was essentially the same, but also new every time. Rising slowly but surely to amazing heights of ecstasy, maintaining a plateau of exquisitely perfect pleasure, then slowly descending back down to a simulacrum of 'normal,' though no one would ever be normal again after enduring unalloyed delight over and over.

It was what Erin was counting on, and had known to a certainty would occur with the girl after she sprayed the Formula on her wrist days before.

After Samantha had cum perhaps a half dozen times - something that would have been impossible before blessed FIT had been created so many decades ago - Erin took her in her arms.

"I want you to lick my pussy now, baby," she said warmly, "It's going to be your first."

"What...no," Samantha said - not objecting to her future, but rather to Erin's recounting of her past - "I was with Chloe all last night..." but even as she spoke, Chloe's image in her mind became as ethereal as last night's dream, for dream she was.

"No, you dreamt last night, and in dreaming you came to accept what you are now, a lover of other women and a faithful member of FIT..." Erin went on to explain what Family Interactions Therapists, or FIT, would come to mean to Samantha, and why she had been chosen and what she would be tasked to do for them. She talked about their battle against the evil harpies of a group of women called Pax Terra. Her eyes widened as Erin continued speaking, but she clung close to her savior, and smiled when Erin asked if she agreed.

"Yes, yes of course. I love you, Erin, and I love all other women now - with the exception of those evil women of Pax Terra. I vow to do whatever you ask, but please, may I eat your pussy now?"

Erin smiled. "Of course..."

Samantha slipped off Erin's clothes, one of the most romantic and sensuous moments that she could remember, and lay between the girl's slim, muscular thighs gazing at the thin fabric of her panties, the only clothing she had on, obstructing her complete pleasure. She kissed Erin's wet slit, tiny, swollen clit and plump labia under the sheer cotton, as Erin squirmed happily.

"Do you like my perfume, my taste, the texture of me under it?" Erin asked, as she peered at her convert between the points of her pert, pink nipples. Samantha felt a happy twinge at the sound of need even in someone as experienced as Erin, and that she could be a source of pleasure for her. She was proud of how far she'd come, and so fast.

"Yes, I adore you," Samantha moaned, her fingers slipping aside the flimsy fabric and revealing such a beautiful and delicate cunt. Plump, long labia, narrow and hidden, almost virginal vaginal slit, hinting a deep pink inside, and tiny but fiercely red clit crowning Erin's shaven vulva, almost brought tears to hers eyes, and represented the height of her new sense of feminine beauty.

Pressing her mouth against the slight bulge of Erin's vulva in her panties, Samantha kissed the woman's cunt as though it were a mouth, a lewd display of raw sexual touch that nonetheless excited both women - Erin through the rubbing of fabric against hr sensitive clit and labia, as well as the heat and moisture of Samantha's breath over her intimate opening; Samantha through the hot fragrance of Erin's body, and the sweet taste of her emissions, already seeping through the thin fabric.

More vigorously kissing Erin's cunt, then wriggling her tongue to force the panties into her slit a little ways, Samantha brought one hand between her own legs, frigging her lips and clit to a fast and very satisfactory orgasm, while her other hand went to the hem of Erin's panties, ripping them aside to bare her smooth vulva, and remove the last defense from her inquisitive tongue.

Marveling at the silky feel of the interior of Erin's pussy as her tongue slipped deeper inside her FIT mentor, Samantha felt a deep desire to forever have her mouth on a woman's wet and flowing cunt, and unbidden, thoughts of Chloe's pussy came to mind. Samantha resolved to follow through and turn her imagined and dreamt lovemaking with her old best friend into reality, once her assignment for Erin at Beginnings Fertility Clinic was accomplished.

She would make Erin proud, and show her how much a mere receptionist could achieve on behalf of the movement she now supported wholeheartedly - the conversion of every woman on earth into a FIT woman, and the elimination of every man from the face of the earth!

###