The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oww, god..." Samantha yelped again, pushing Dahlia away. The short haired girl refused to take the hint, and instead bit even harder into the girl's nipple, drawing blood, a coppery taste in her mouth.

The pain in Samantha's nipple was exquisite and focused. She ceased trying to push away the source of her pain, instead feeling it transform inside her into an intense pleasure that she had never suspected could exist. She gasped in conflict, and then became drawn into the pleasure.

Dahlia roughly thrust her hand between Samantha's thighs, her fingers grazing over Samantha's rapidly wetting cunt as she did.

"God! Fuck!" Samantha rasped. She was still absorbing the fact that the pain inflicted on her by another woman could be so intensely sweet and delicious. She was only slightly torn by her inner conflicts, quickly arriving at a decision.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck my twat with your fist! I want to feel you hurt me and fill me and make me cum...endlessly. Please!" She never imagined that she would be begging a woman to hurt her, but at this point it was less about what she was willing to accept, and more about what Dahlia was willing to do to her.

Dahlia tore off Samantha's nightie, the sheer white chiffon falling to the floor in a ragged heap, leaving the receptionist naked and completely aroused. As though reading Samantha's desires telepathically - and there is every possibility that this was exactly the case - Dahlia shouted to the room.

"Come help me fuck Samantha to death!" The other women in the room smiled. It wasn't the first time they'd encountered a "FIT Frenzy" as the phenomenon was called among themselves. Indeed, many of them had been the subjects of their own "Frenzy" when they began their lives as converts. It was a phenomenon unique to this group of FIT members.

The more experienced FIT members would feel released from any concern for the physical and mental health of the initiate at the center of the Frenzy, concentrating instead on her ultimate pleasures and exciting her emotionally.

Samantha would most likely survive the Frenzy, but it would not be due to either she or anyone else there taking caution to avoid damage. The only thing that mattered to the horde of ravening lionesses and their willing gazelle victim, was how intensely and how often they could make her cum.

The women began drifting over to the futon, licking their lips at the feast to come. Noticing Samantha's one bloody nipple, two of the women, a redhead in her forties and a blonde in her thirties, each began sucking on a nipple, then biting until both her nipples were bleeding. While moaning in agony, Samantha also came, endlessly, her hips and pelvis quivering with excitement, her hot feminine cream dripping down her smooth, naked thighs.

Three of the women, including Dahlia, focused on her pussy and inner thighs, licking and biting her. Their tongues lapped up the thick, clear cream that her slit was extruding, even as their teeth bit into her thighs and labia - not hard enough to break skin, but there would be deep, purple bruises later. Two other women twisted her body around to bite her plump ass cheeks, their teeth gripping her warm, soft flesh there, and leaving teeth impressions clear enough for a police crime unit to use in identifying assailants - not that anyone would be reporting a crime, and certainly not Samantha, who was delirious with her pain-induced non-stop orgasms.

Yet another woman straddled Samantha's face, pushing her wet and dripping bare pussy hard onto the young woman's face, covering her mouth and nose with her fleshy snatch, her labia prominent enough to seal off all sources of oxygen, her hands firmly holding Samantha's face to her wet crotch. She couldn't care less whether Samantha could breathe or not, as long as Samantha's tongue continued to move inside her hot snatch. It wasn't until Samantha passed out from lack of air that the woman grudgingly moved her pussy away from Samantha's wet and flushed face, still playing with herself and even squirting onto the unconscious woman's face.

The small splashes of hot liquid on Samantha's face helped to rouse her, and it was about that time that two dildo queens came over to do their damage. One, a big and beefy bull dyke who inserted her ten inch, studded strap-on inside Samantha's totally unprepared anus, the other a cute lipstick lesbian with a Hitachi vibrator that she had bought to use on her sister - and would do so later that night - but would break it in on Samantha's quivering cunt.

"Oh fuck, god...it hurts!" Samantha screamed, as the large dildo was inexorably pushed inside her small and tender anus. The dyke wearing it laughed.

"Shut up slut, you love it," she growled.

"Yeah...yeah," Samantha moaned, the pain from her anus tearing like a stake up her ass - a stake of pleasure strumming her clit somehow from inside her rectum, her mind filled with the sweetest ecstasy and the sharpest, most incredible exquisite agony. Just as her body began to somehow adjust to the pleasure-filled tightrope walk over a river of burning lava that was her genitals, the buzzing Hitachi, immensely large itself, was thrust repeatedly inside her quivering, dripping pussy.

The vibrator was like a gigantic devilish dick fucking her so deeply that she thought that it would either come out of her mouth, or cross paths with the rubber dildo ravaging her ass and split her even wider. But the sensation - the incandescent, lyrical sensation of a vibrating ball touching her G-spot, her clitoris and every part of the uncharted river of female pleasure nerve endings filling her midsection from thigh to snatch to clit to anus and every part in between - brought her to a plateau of pleasure and joy rarely experienced even by the most bestial and worldly of FIT members.

She screamed - an ear splitting shriek expressing the mind bending experience of total stimulation, of every one of the tens of thousands of her pleasure nerve ending being stimulated and her ability to differentiate the sensation from each one. The women around her laughed.

The pleasure of feeling her anal sphincter rip, the stroking of her G spot while it was quivering with vibrations, the nerves lining her labia each telling her of their intense erotic stimulation, the sensitive nerves lining her nipples aching from the joy of being bitten and ravaged, the soft, warm feeling of blood dripping onto her belly from one breast, the other breast already purpling from being fiercely squeezed by a rutting dyke.

Savage, yes, but not once during the assault did it occur to Samantha to ask any of her assailants to stop pleasuring her in her agony. In her mind there was no differentiation between pain and pleasure - it was all pleasure, no matter the cost. She would survive, and as her attackers slowly receded from her body, Dahlia lay her down on the futon and covered her with a silken sheet, to sleep and quiver like a dying bird as she slowly receded from the paradise the savagery had taken her to.

She would never again be the center of a Frenzy, though she very likely might participate in many herself, but she would never forget a single spear of the multitude of ecstatic agonizingly painful spears that had pierced her through and through for an eternity, and made her so special to her new sisters.

Chapter 4

That same afternoon. "Lihua, would you mind covering the front desk for the rest of today and all of tomorrow?" asked Alexandra.

"Certainly ma'am," the beautiful Asian girl replied. "Is Samantha okay?"

"Oh, I imagine so," Alexandra responded. "She thinks that she's coming down with something and didn't want to spread it to the rest of us. Hopefully she'll take the weekend to rest and be in on Monday."

But Samantha didn't wait for Monday to return to the office. She eased in to the deserted office late Sunday night, groaning slightly as stray pains reminded her of her pleasure taken days before. She couldn't help but feel tremors of ecstasy as she recalled the orgy in the Annex on 11th Street, but even more pleasure as she set about the task that Erin had assigned to her in the Beginnings Fertility Clinic offices and treatment rooms.

Chapter 5

"You seem to have recovered from your time off pretty well, Samantha," said Lihua a week later. "I enjoyed playing receptionist last week for two days, but you're more than welcome to the job. And how are you feeling? "

She fell silent for a few seconds as an attractive woman left the inner offices and walked past the two, Samantha at her receptionist desk and Lihua standing next to it, cradling a cup of chai. Both women lingered, staring appreciatively at the woman's feminine form and curves as she continued on.

Lihua glanced at Samantha's face and felt a little surprise at the raw hunger she saw there, as well as a queasy feeling that she could understand why Samantha felt that way...and hoped that she didn't have the same expression on her face.

"What did you say this is called?" Lihua suddenly asked, lifting the cup slightly towards Samantha.

"White Ayurvedic chai," Samantha replied, smiling. "I was introduced to it by a friend."

The phone rang. After answering it, Samantha listened for a few seconds. "Yes ma'am," said Samantha into the speaker. "Right away."

She looked at Lihua. "Boss lady wants her latte," she said. "I hate to ask..."

"Yeah, I'll cover the desk...again," Lihua laughed. "Too bad Alexandra hates tea, you'd have it all ready for her and you could skip the trip downstairs."

"Oh, I don't mind, I need the exercise. My ass is getting too fat. It's been a week since my sick vacation and I haven't gotten back into an exercise routine."

"I think your ass is perfect," Lihua said, surprising herself.

"Why, thank you," Samantha replied, smiling as she entered the open elevator. Lihua's eyes were on Samantha until the door closed. She shrugged.

"Well, I think women are allowed to admire other women's bodies," she thought.

When she left later that day and arrived at the two bedroom apartment that she shared with Leslie, Lihua found that the cute blonde was still out. "Oh right, I think she had her one month anniversary with Brian tonight," she thought as she entered the bathroom. "God, what a slob, I don't know why I put up with it," she said out loud as General Tso, her black and white rescue cat sauntered in behind her. Her need to pee was urgent, so she headed for the toilet, but then her OCD kicked in.

Reaching down to pick up a pair of Leslie's discarded panties off the floor, intending to throw them in the hamper, Lihua was distracted by the cat and reached down to give him a friendly pet even as she twisted and pulled her own panties down and sat on the toilet. Lihua was especially good at multi-tasking, something she inherited from Tiger Mom.

She could feel the slight sting of need as her full bladder pressed on her and she relaxed to let the golden stream flow. She felt a slight accompanying arousal, her nipples stiffening and a slight glow creeping across her chest above her breasts. She giggled. "I haven't had a date in months, I guess anything could set me off," she thought.

Then she looked down at her hand, still clutching Leslie's wrinkled and damp, pink cotton panties. "Oh, I meant to toss these," she thought, but continued staring at them, in spite of the hamper being no more than five feet away across the tiled room, a white wicker basket with one broken handle that she'd bought at World Market ages ago.

"I wonder how messy Leslie is in her panties?" she said idly. General Tso ignored her conversational gambit and jerked his fluffy tail sharply upwards twice, then marched out of the room. Without realizing it, Samantha brought the small wadded ball of stained, soft pink fabric up to her nose and sniffed it.

"Hmm, doesn't smell too bad," Lihua thought, as her flow of urine released in a loud stream against the white porcelain of the ancient Brooklyn apartment toilet. "Actually, I think I can smell her body splash," Lihua's thoughts continued.

She giggled. "And I can smell her butt, too," she said out loud. "It smells kind of nice." She didn't wonder at all why her nose went to the light brown vertical tracks in the rear of the cloth, inhaling the pleasant, almost stimulating, odor. She wondered even less why her tongue was soon licking along those same dark streaky stains, but felt her orgasm rush over her, taking her by surprise, her legs stretching out to enjoy the unexpected pleasure.

Her thighs quivered as her flow of urine stopped, then started, then sputtered, splashing down the front rim of the toilet onto the floor. "Oh shit," she thought. "I'm making a mess." She sat, paralyzed with indecision, and finally decided that she could clean up the mess later - meanwhile there were other delicious stains in the panties to investigate.

She lapped at the salty, yellow stains, "Oh, her pee," she thought. Finally, there were the thicker, clear stains. "I wonder who she was thinking about when she got these," she said out loud. "Probably thinking about Brian eating out her deliciously wet pussy..." but when she pictured the scene, her point of view was just inches away from Leslie's beautiful shaved pussy, her pouting cunt lips plump and moist, like a teenage girl waiting to be kissed for the first time, waiting to receive a long, thick tongue deep inside her warm, moist opening, and she felt herself leaning forward as if that imaginary wet snatch wasn't fantasy at all, but was waiting for her, Leslie's hot feminine excited fragrance drawing her in, Leslie urging her in closer.

"Lick my pussy, Lihua," Leslie moaned. "God, I've been dreaming about your soft lips caressing my clit...I've been hot and wet all day waiting for you."

As though in a dream, Lihua felt frantic fingers stroking along her own piss-wetted labia, dipping inside her silken slit for a creamier, hot offering dripping onto her fingers, thumb flicking over her clit, and her orgasm was indescribably beautiful, her entire mind and being consumed by the fire of pleasure, burning away much of the old Lihua and filling all her shortcomings and apprehensions with a confident universe of the new.

She didn't know how she got to bed, perhaps Leslie had helped her, supporting her even as her fingers filled Lihua's spasming snatch, but she dreamt there, of incredibly beautiful women and the ultimate pleasures they would bring her, time without end.

She was pleasured by dozens of women from her past, friends and enemies, none of them lovers, but lovers all now, bodies writhing against her, warm and soft and female all, licking her pussy, licking and fingering her asshole, kissing her sweetly and deeply, caressing her nipples, small and stiff, offering her in turn their own feminine treasures, hot, wet pussies creaming just for her, their peach scent strong in her nose now, their moans and sighs of pleasure, so similar to her own, ringing in her ears.

Chapter 6

"Some fucking day today," Leslie muttered out loud as she unlocked the apartment door and entered. "Christine Johnson decides to cause a scene in class, Scott Farker gets sick and pukes all over himself - and the janitor's nowhere to be found - of course. Then Brian cancels our date." She looked around the apartment.

"No Lihua? Usually she's sprawled out on the sofa with ear buds in and reading some fascinating book on accounting...must be out." She tiredly strode down the hall to the bathroom, her long legs aching from being on her feet all day. She took one look at the bathroom and frowned, swinging her long, straight blonde hair back in exasperation.

"Jesus Christ, Lihua," Leslie muttered to herself as she walked into the bathroom. Gazing on an overturned hamper of dirty clothes, bra and panties scattered around and a small pool of golden fluid cozying up to the curved base of the toilet, she shook her head angrily. General Tso came in to ask Leslie to give him a snack, but hurried out when he sensed her irritation.

"I know your tiger mom taught you everything about cleaning up after yourself, Li. This is too much." She stalked over to the bedroom.

"Li," she said, with no response. She repeated her name, but there was still with no response. Her anger level dropped as her anxiety for her friend rose. She slowly pushed open the door of Lihua's bedroom. It was dark, with shades closed, and her friend was a shapeless lump under the blankets.

"Li, are you okay?" she hissed, again with no response. Seriously worried now, she crept toward the bed, stumbling over one of Li's discarded shoes. She looked down at the small form of the petite and pretty Asian girl, then sat on the edge of the bed and slowly peeled back the sheet where the crown of her straight black hair peeked out. Touching Li's damp and hot hair and head, Leslie feared for the worst.

"Li, are you okay?" she repeated, looking at Lihua's damp and flushed face. "Oh my god, Li..." Leslie whispered, ready to reach for her phone to call EMS.

"I'm okay," whispered Lihua, the sound of her voice breaking the silence and startling Leslie. Leslie nervously brushed back the long blonde hair from her face.

"Li, what happened?" Leslie whispered. In spite of her previous immediate and even long-term irritation with Lihua, her concern now for her roommate was deep and genuine. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"No...don't be silly," Lihua said, a little louder. "I was just...I dunno...had to sleep...dreams, crazy." Leslie put her palm across Lihua's brow, damp and warm.

"I think you've got a fever," she said, though truth to tell, Leslie's training and job as a high school teacher did little to train her in diagnosing medical conditions. She wiped her hand, moist from touching Lihua, on the sheet. "Well, can I get you anything?"

"I'll be okay," Lihua said, her eyes opening for the first time. "Just need to rest...would you like to sleep with me? I'm naked."

Leslie giggled. "You just get some sleep, you crazy chick." She smiled to herself in spite of her overall lack of consonance with the studious OCD girl. Lihua was the most conventional girl Leslie knew - she didn't even drink or do weed. Anything that she said that wasn't Fox News-like was headline news to Leslie. "She must be out of it a little bit," she thought, and decided that she'd nurse her friend, or at least keep a close eye on her.

Meanwhile, she'd let her sleep while Leslie cleaned up the mess Li had made in the bathroom. She walked back to the ancient bathroom with its steam radiator on the wall and its yellowed and cracked porcelain fixtures, and vintage black and white ceramic floor tiles. She lifted up the overturned round wicker hamper, then started tossing the scattered clothes, both hers and Li's, into it. She looked warily at the puddle of pee and sighed. She pulled a sponge out from under the sink and started soaking up the liquid, getting it all over her hand.

"Eww," she thought, the feel of the acrid yellow fluid on her skin was clammy and cold. "It must have been there a while." A further thought as the back of her hand tingled, "Shit, I should have worn gloves." As she cleaned she thought, "Weird, her pee smells like peaches besides smelling like piss. Maybe that happens when you eat too much fruit or something, like when asparagus makes your pee smell." She thought she remembered Li eating a lot of fruit, although the two rarely ate at the same time or shared food.

She thoroughly rinsed off the sponge under the faucet at the sink, and then sprayed some cleaner-disinfectant on the floor where the yellow pee had lay, and along the outside of the toilet, then washed it down with the sponge again. Then she washed her hands with the cranberry soap that they'd bought together at a crafts fair upstate last year.

Sighing, she walked into the kitchen to make herself dinner, and decided to mix some orange juice for the two of them. "Vitamin C would be perfect if she's got a cold or some other bug." Then she continued with her regular activities for a night where she had no particular plans - like most nights - and looked in on Li throughout the evening, finally going to bed herself - in her own bed, wearing panties - giggling as she recalled Li's funny sleepy comment about being naked and inviting Leslie to sleep with her.