The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sleep was quite normal and untroubled.

Until it wasn't.

Chapter 7

"Would you like some more peach slices, baby?" Lihua said, as she reclined in Leslie's strong arms, her naked back warm and smooth against Leslie's breasts. Leslie felt a brief sense of unreality, but it disappeared under a wave of affection for Li, her lover.

Leslie said, "No, I'd rather have more of you," then added, "What?" as Lihua giggled in her arms.

"Your nipples already told me that," she said. "They're like little bullets poking into my back, sweetie." She giggled again, and turned to her lover. "Mmm, they're much prettier than bullets, though," Lihua murmured, leaning down and taking one hard, brown nipple in her mouth, gently sucking on it.

The delightfully sharp sensation raced from Leslie's nipple straight to her pussy, and she groaned with pleasure. "Oh god," she gasped. Her thighs spread reflexively as Lihua's small, nimble fingers went to her vulva, stroking her already swollen and hot labia, one finger idly teasing her wet slit.

"Yeah...oh god," Leslie moaned.

Lihua giggled. "You already said that," she said, her dark eyes looking up into Leslie's green eyes. "Your pussy feels so nice...creamy wet, and hot, so tight inside you..."

Leslie moaned, and then said, "Well, it felt just as fantastic the second time as the first. I wanted to be consistent." Lihua grinned and sat up, her naked body pressed into Leslie's as she did, her small breasts pressing into Leslie's much larger ones.

"That's what I love about you," Lihua breathed into Leslie's ear, following with her hot, wet tongue.

Leslie squealed. As weird as a woman's tongue squirming in her ear felt, it was also extremely exciting. "What is it you love about me?" she asked.

"You're always ready..." Leslie expected Li to say more, and when Li was silent, she pushed her a few inches away to look inquiringly into the deep well of her eyes, gripping Li's slim arms with her strong grip, a remnant of her athletic career throughout high school and college.

"Ready for what?" Leslie asked.

"Yeah," Li answered mysteriously, pushing her way back against Leslie's body, her lips going to Leslie's, their kiss long and passionate, reigniting their desire for each other. As they kissed, Li's fingers stroked her lover's hot cunt again, with an eye to bringing her to an earth shattering climax, something that Leslie knew Li could do very easily, and to which she always eagerly submitted.

Her pelvis exploded in pleasure, a carnal tsunami of delight drowning her senses so that she was just barely aware of the wonderfully warm and moist lips pressed to her own and the woman's tongue swirling inside her mouth.

"God, you're so messy, drooling when you cum," Li teasingly chided her.

"Where?" asked Leslie.

Li put on a serious look. "Everywhere, baby," she said, as she kissed the trail of saliva from the corner of Leslie's mouth, then made a show of bringing up her feminine cream coated fingers from Leslie's barely sated cunt up to Leslie's nose, leaving a thick streak of peach-scented cum on the statuesque blonde's aquiline nose. "There and there, sweetie," she laughed.

"And I love you so for it, Leslie," Li said, a serious expression on her face.

"I love you, too, Li," Leslie rejoined. Their lips met once again as the world darkened around Leslie.

Chapter 8

Waking up bright and early at 8 AM the next day, Saturday, Leslie stretched in bed, happy that she wouldn't have to head out to work. The old teachers and young students at her school, all of them irritating to her in spite of their difference in status, could drive her crazy with their constant complaints. The hazy dreams of her and Li that had seemed to be her life the night before dissipated like a fog bank in the sun.

It would be a real pleasure to spend the day doing nothing, being completely irresponsible and if Lihua wanted to do something like shopping, she could be up for that, too. There was a farmer's market at Prospect Park West that she'd been dying to see, perhaps they could do that...it was then that Leslie remembered that Li had been ill, and she nearly flew out of bed, throwing on a tee shirt and socks to accompany her oddly damp panties.

"Oh my gosh, how could I forget her?" she admonished herself, hoping as she rushed down the hall that Li would be okay. When she got to Lihua's room, she was surprised and distressed to see her bed empty. "God, what if she wandered off in a daze and fell out the window or something?"

She slip-slid her way down the hall in her slippery ankle socks towards their kitchen, dodging General Tso trying to greet her, and stopped in her tracks when she got there. Li was sitting at their small dinette table eating Eggo whole grain waffles and drinking orange juice, looking unconcernedly at her phone. A carton of 2% milk rested on the counter by the sink.

"I heard you go rushing down the hall," Li said as she smiled up at Leslie. "Where's the fire?"

"You were so out of it last night," Leslie said. "How do you feel today?"

"Fine," responded Lihua. "Would you like some breakfast? I'm in a cooking mood today, I feel wonderfully refreshed." Leslie thought to herself that she, too, felt pretty rested, in spite of only half-remembered dreams that were unusually active, and judging by the moisture in her panties, probably very sexual.

"Um, okay," Leslie said, sitting down in the free chair. This was a new development for Lihua, who, for one thing, never ate breakfast and, for another, hated any form of cooking, being basically bad with cooking and more frenetically focused on accounting stuff.

She watched as Li moved from the counter to the refrigerator and back again, her small, round bottom moving rhythmically inside her small pair of bikini panties patterned with small golden stars on a white background. Her top was a long sleeved dress shirt that she'd stolen from some ex-boyfriend years before, unbuttoned and braless, her small breasts pushing out the fabric when she moved, and giving Leslie glimpses of her smooth, perfect skin.

Leslie couldn't take her eyes off Lihua, and thought that somehow her passing fever had made her even more beautiful than she remembered.

"You look so good, Li," Leslie said. "That fever must have done something for you."

Li swung around and smiled, her blouse swinging wide and giving Leslie glimpses of both breasts, then the fabric falling back into place. Leslie felt a small twinge of regret at seeing her breasts disappear from her view.

"Thank you," Li said, smiling, bringing Leslie a glass of orange juice. "Here, we want you to stay healthy, drink this up while your waffles, um, waffle in the toaster." She bent forward, giving Leslie another look at her bare chest inside the shirt, and Leslie noticed that Li's nipples were hard and erect, like big pink pencil erasers. Leslie found herself idly wondering what they would feel and taste like in her mouth. Then she realized that her own nipples were hard, too.

She could see Li staring distractedly at her own breasts, and she blushed.

"I just threw this on," she said, apropos of nothing, no other words coming to mind.

"You know, your breasts are so perfect that you should never wear a bra," Li said.

"Um, thanks?" Leslie replied, her eyes going from Li's nipples, pointy and hard, to her dark eyes, then back again.

"Look, see how yours compare to mine?" Li said, stunning Leslie when the Asian girl suddenly ripped the shirt off. She gasped, more from the awesome beauty of Li's tits than any shock, although she had difficulty remembering any time that Li had actually been naked before her. Li cupped her breasts as though offering them to Leslie, which of course was ridiculous.

"Take off your top, I want to see," Li said.

"Li!" exclaimed Leslie, but her objection seemed pro forma to both of them.

"Oh please, we're both women and neither of us is a lesbian, I won't attack your beautiful naked body if you show me your tits," Li responded.

Truth to tell, Leslie felt a quiet tickle in her groin at the thought of them both being naked, but her internal arguments for why it might be bad were growing increasingly garbled. And there was the growing flush covering her own breasts and spreading to her face.

"Oh, alright but just for a minute," she said. "and then maybe I'm going to lie down for a little while, I might be coming down with something too."

"Okay," Li responded eagerly as though she hadn't heard a word of Leslie's concern that she might be ill too.

She actually began lifting Leslie's tee, until Leslie said, "Geez, Li, I can undress myself you know." Li looked a little disappointed but waited patiently the few seconds it took for Leslie to reach under her tee shirt, lift it up over her head, and then take it off.

Li sighed happily when Leslie stood topless next to her. When Li's hand went to Leslie's breasts, Leslie started to object, and then quieted when Li's caresses began. They felt to the blonde like the lightest, gentlest and sweetest touches that she'd ever felt. If any boyfriend had ever touched her like that, she felt like she'd have dropped her panties for him in a second, instead of the wrestling matches that usually occurred in reality.

Then Leslie realized that she was actually experiencing an orgasm from Li's touch, a magical, wonderfully warm pleasure that grew in her pelvis and radiated through her. Perhaps it was because of that distraction that she barely noticed that Li had closed the small gap between them and was looking up yearningly at Leslie with her nipples touching Leslie's.

"Oh," Leslie said.

"Ahh," Li responded. It seemed the most natural thing in the world when Li stood on tiptoes to kiss Leslie, and for their lips to feel warm and soft on each other, their breath warm, delicious and delightful as well as life giving to Leslie, who felt as though she had been holding her breath her entire life, Li's breath the first to inject life and feeling inside her. They kissed for long minutes, gentle and not intrusive, a simple kiss between two women expressing their deep affection for each other.

Finally, Li broke their kiss, a slight pang inside Leslie as her lips stopped giving her pleasure.

"You said you needed to lie down," Li whispered. "Let me put you in bed."

"What about the Eggos, and the milk?" said Leslie, ever the practical one.

"We can have breakfast, or lunch, whatever, in bed, okay?" replied Li, steering a suddenly weak Leslie to her bedroom. They covered the few yards of wood flooring to the still darkened room in mere milliseconds, yet it seemed to Leslie as though centuries passed, her desire to be in bed with Li suddenly overwhelming, the only thing filling her mind other than the tingling touch of Li's hand on hers.

They both giggled as they lifted up the sheet of Leslie's bed, the mattress still warm from her body, and both crawled in. Li sighed.

"The bed feels so wonderful from your heat," she whispered. Impulsively, then, "Let's spend the day together here." Neither thought the suggestion odd.

"What will we do?" asked Leslie.

Li giggled. "I saw a movie once...two girls in bed together...they were in love with each other, and it was...interesting."

"Show me what they did," Leslie suggested, as Li slid her semi-nude body next to hers, both of them clad only in panties, her legs wrapping around Leslie's thighs.

"They were very close," Li said, "and soft, pretty music started to play."

Leslie giggled now. "We don't have any music, unless you put your phone on iHeart."

"We can make our own music," Li suggested.

"That's so corny," Leslie responded, then was quiet, other than murmurs, as Li's lips pressed against hers, their kiss surprisingly passionate. Both women felt tremors of pleasure radiating throughout their bodies from the simple gesture of affection between two women. Their bodies sinuously twined and intertwined, much as I would imagine two snakes might fuck, if they were so inclined.

Thighs captured thigh, and pressed against panty-clad pussy, eliciting rhapsodic moans as nerve endings fired off messages of joy to the brain, each girl in turn pleasing the other. Hands stroked bare upper body, warm, soft girl flesh yielding to hungry fingers kneading and pressing. Sighs and murmurs of ecstasy and contentment from one mouth to the other, through the intersection of warm, soft lips swollen with need and desire.

Each woman wondered vaguely where these impulses were coming from, and rapidly disappearing from their brain cells were any trace of discord that might have ever occurred between them. But overwhelming pleasure will have its way, and neither was strong enough to reject ecstasy in favor of rational thought, nor do I imagine many of us are capable of that either.

Li's fingers went to Leslie's full breasts, awkwardly grabbing them at first, then softening and focusing her pressure and areas of interest as she related to what she would like, accurately caressing and massaging Leslie's breasts, sending soft waves of joy through Leslie's upper body and ultimately to her clitoris. She interspersed her soft attentions with gentle tweaks of Leslie's brown nipples, causing the blonde to gasp with pleasure.

"Oh fuck...Li, it feels so good," she cooed. Her own hand went to the tight vee between Li's slim legs, slipping her fingers under the waistband of the girl's black bikini panties, and seeking out her small bush of soft pubic hair overlying her plump clitoris, already swollen with pleasure, then her index finger easily slipping inside her creamy, wet slit.

Li moaned. "You're so tight, so hot," Leslie whispered in the girl's ear. "I wish I could crawl up inside you, be inside your sweet, fragrant pussy, baby."

Li humped her snatch against Leslie's hand inside her panties. "Fuck me, Leslie, fuck my pussy with your fingers!" Both women's excitement was growing to a fevered pitch. When Li's hand also slipped inside Leslie's panties, skating over her completely bare vulva with her fingertips, both girls came, thrusting again and again against the other's hand, convulsive electrical shocks of ecstasy blanking out the world, leaving only their own intimate sensations, and the desire they felt for each other.

"I love you, Leslie."

"Aww, thank you baby, I love you, too," Leslie said.

"I didn't say anything," Li replied, confused.

"Yes you did...you said, 'I love you,'" said Leslie.

"No...but I was thinking it," Li said, her voice dropping to a whisper.

"I love you, too, Li."

"Oh god, now that's spooky, I was watching your face, Leslie. Your lips didn't move."

"I was thinking it," Leslie said, "And I did like this..."

"I want to be with you, and in you...to be part of you everywhere you are, to be you and you to be me, closer than any lovers ever were before."

The expressions on each woman's face were simply amazing mixtures of wonder, confusion and utter happiness, as each realized the other was communicating mentally, without speech, simple thoughts from one heart and mind to the other, and back without verbalizing.

I suppose to us, the outsiders, the next few hours and days between them would have been one of complete silence - at least, as far as words were concerned. Certainly there were so many intimate sounds that two bodies expressing love make - murmurs, sighs, gasps of pleasure.

"I want to kiss you, everywhere," one thought.

"Yes, I want to feel your warm, moist lips on me - there, yes, tee hee - oh please, yes..."

Thoughts and words and desires flashed between them in an instant. No evasions, no prevarication, no doubts, no misunderstandings. Complete and utter knowledge of the other, as their minds began to merge, to approach oneness. To make love more deeply and intimately than two human beings ever had before...

One kissed her way down the other's physical body. Lips caressed small breasts, nipples hard, harder than possible, lips sucking nipple in, tasting salty and sweet...and peaches. The other, or perhaps the same one, burrowing her head underneath the arm of the other - or perhaps herself - seeking out the sour, salty perspiration scent in her arm pit, licking happily at her pheromones there.

One giggled, tongue rasping at the ticklish underarm, she flung her arm up to expose her sensitive skin to her perfect lover, both tasting the physical body as their minds grew and knitted together, cell by cell, neuron by neuron, synapse by synapse. Waves of delight coursed through them, no longer simply radiating from a pleasure center throughout the body, but now into the body and mind of the lover. As one girl orgasmed, it passed through to the other.

Where women affected by the FIT conversion routinely experienced dozens of orgasms at a time, these two women-becoming-one experienced multiples of dozens of orgasms at a time, leaving no ability to perceive the outside world, only the one they were becoming together and as one being in thought.

One crawled down to the other's crotch, panties hot as though containing a sensual fire, pussy steaming with need. Her mouth pressed hungrily on cotton, her nose pushed in against the small soft bump of a clitoris so hard that they both felt the pain in their nose so hard it made both their eyes water, and the pleasure in the clitoris reverberated through both their bodies.

The one that they had become moaned with pleasure and pain, the one cums and cums again and again.

One body ripped panties down, another body slid other panties down, two pussies were exposed and worshiped and licked and eaten, one mind orgasmed over and over and over endlessly, gasping, no thinking just feeling pleasure and knowing her mind and being her mind and there was only one mind and thought then, in two bodies lying together.

Chapter 9

Brian found the kitchen a mess, on entering the apartment. Leslie hadn't answered her phone all weekend, but he figured that hopefully she'd gotten over her anger at him canceling their anniversary date at the end of the week. He couldn't help it if his boss was an asshole and made him go out of town unexpectedly! He'd make it good with Les...

"Leslie, baby?" he said, tentatively. He had used the key she had made for him, but he didn't live there and was reluctant to enter and piss off the Asian robot cunt girl, the one who was always giving Les a hard time. He and Leslie would find a place together, eventually, and then Li could be a bitch to somebody else.

There was a funny smell in the air, a sour odor, like a house with pets that weren't let out much. "What the fuck, why can't Li whats-her-name change her cat's litter more often?" he thought.

"Leslie...anybody?" he said as he continued farther into the apartment. The kitchen had some old looking orange juice open on the counter, the toaster holding two waffles. He touched them, they were cold and as stiff as cardboard. The juice was warm, with a couple of fruit flies circling the pitcher to come in for a landing. The sour odor emanating from the carton of milk told him how old that mess was.

"Anybody home?" he repeated his enquiry with no response.

He made his way to the shared bathroom. There were clothes, intimate underthings, scattered on the floor, the wicker hamper was overturned. There was a stale urine smell, like in the men's room of a dive bar.

"What the fuck?" he said to himself. He moved on to Lihua''s bedroom. It was empty, the room relatively neat, just the bedclothes jumbled a bit.

He approached Leslie's bedroom, the door was almost closed, ajar only a few inches, as though closed by someone anxious to get on with something more important..

"Hell-Hello," he faltered, his imagination summoning up the hundreds of slasher movies he'd seen and enjoyed in his life and it occurred to him that that was exactly how his life was playing out at that instant, and so he hesitated at the door. He pushed it open, slowly, praying that the hinges wouldn't squeal and alert the man with an axe who he just knew was waiting right behind the door.