The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 07

Story Info
As wicked, heartless and evil as you may think FIT is...
8.4k words
3.79
4.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(aka Lambs to the Slaughter, Part 1)

Copyright 2016, 2021 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Sometimes Evil doesn't get punished.

Sometimes Evil takes over the world.

And FIT is oh, so Good at being Evil!

Chapter 1

"Please, no," the naked, middle-aged man in the back seat begged, holding his boxer shorts against his groin. "I'll give you anything you want, money...I can get you a lot of it..."

"Where, from your motel room?" the slim and pretty young brunette asked. She stood outside the open car door, the .38 she held loosely pointed at his crotch, and his boxer shorts probably weren't going to be much help if she decided to use it shoot him. She was so cute that he couldn't believe she really intended to follow through, but he also wasn't foolish enough to test his theory.

"Yeah, yes...I've got a bunch of high value stuff, watches...I'm a jewelry salesman...I carry samples. Please, I won't tell anyone, I promise. You can just leave me here, take the car...please."

"Oh, be quiet, you big baby. I'm not going to shoot you," she said, snapping her gum. For some reason, her loud gum snapping was at least the second most irritating thing about the waitress that he'd picked up. In retrospect, it had been far too easy, and only now was he realizing that it was part of her scam to steal his money and whatever else she could get away with, all the more reason to think that she wouldn't actually shoot him.

Her voice penetrated his thoughts. Her voice was kind of sweet, just a young girl who could make a lonely guy happy, and herself, too, but he guessed that would have been too easy. He could explain the loss of money and the jewelry samples to his boss, it was just a simple robbery. His wife would buy that explanation too. But getting killed, that would be a tough one to explain away, then he laughed inwardly and ruefully.

"I wouldn't give a shit, I'd be dead."

She was speaking again. "For one thing I'd have to drive your car around with your blood - and possibly your body - inside it. It just wouldn't work."

"Unless..." she continued.

"Unless?" he said.

"Yeah, I was thinking, if I had you get out and then just shot you under a tree or something, then the car would be okay. Makes sense, right?"

"Oh come on, I can get you money from my ATM, give you my samples, um, you can have my credit cards and cash, you can't afford to kill me, you'll be leaving a ton of money on the table." Appealing to her greed might be his only out, he thought.

"You're a salesman, right?" the cute girl, probably college aged, though it was getting harder for him to tell with every passing year, asked the man, shivering in the back seat of the Buick, although the night was warm in central Florida. He could feel liquid running down between his legs, maybe just sweat on this humid night, but he was afraid to check to see if perhaps he'd peed himself.

"Yes, yes I am," he responded to her question. And girls always liked getting flashy jewelry cheap, right?

He gave it a shot. "And I could get you wholesale deals on all kinds of jewelry, really beautiful stuff too-"

She interrupted him. "So every day you basically use words to make people buy stuff they don't want, right?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it like-"

She interrupted him again, looking over the roof of the car behind him. "Oh, there's my ride," she said. He could hear the sound of a car's tires running across gravel.

The cute young girl smiled at him and pointed the gun more explicitly at the crotch of the man in the back seat, then pulled the trigger three times, the sound echoing off a few trees and scaring two alligators into jumping into a canal, but were otherwise unnoticed in the area mainly dedicated to farmland and abandoned homesteads..

Well, to be clear, the shots were certainly noticed by the shivering, naked man, whose scream was cut off and who instantly went into shock and within 10 seconds was unconscious, but not yet dead.

Chapter 2

The hard-bodied woman with pink hair and prominent boobs, a few years older than the brunette behind the trigger of the .38, carefully eased the rental 2015 Buick Enclave underneath a grove of red maple trees, the central Florida humidity wrapping her like a steamy robe as she exited the car. The beeping of the key reminder annoyed her, but was soon covered by the sound of a dinged and dusty Jeep Wrangler making its way along the bumpy and overgrown track far outside the city limits of Orlando.

The two vehicles stopped adjacent to a drowned limestone quarry, surrounded by the central Florida night.

"Did you get any blood on yourself?" asked the big titted woman leaning out the window of the well used gray off-roader. Even in the sterile light from the rental car, Alice, the young brunette, could see how deeply tanned the woman was.

"No, Adalie, I did not," responded the dark-haired girl, shaking her long hair coquettishly. "This isn't my first rodeo, you know."

"I know, Alice...I know," Adalie sighed. "I'm just being careful." Her distinct Mid-Atlantic coast accent clashed completely with Alice's southern drawl, as sweet as that of any southern waitress. Which was appropriate, since Alice was in fact a waitress.

"Well, c'mon and help me with this guy," responded Alice, her waitress uniform of blue chambray shirt and blue jeans with rhinestones in a flower pattern still pristine, confirming the care with which she had transacted the murder. After the two women wrestled the body of the 45 year old out of state salesman onto the crushed limestone of the abandoned roadway, Alice began to strip down right there under the trees surrounding the long-abandoned derelict homestead on the orange grove, hard by the quarry and gone to seed for the last 20 years.

"Ooh, looking good," leered Adalie, as Alice flashed her unintentionally while replacing the diner's uniform with an anonymous grey jumpsuit.

"Oh shush, baby, you can look at me all you want when we're finished, but we got to do this thing now."

"Yeah, yeah," responded the pink haired stripper, for her occupation was far more worldly than Alice's and made finding men to rob and kill much easier. "Then speed it up. You're sure you got everything of yours out of his car?"

"Yes, and wiped down everything I touched, including what little was left of his sticky little dick."

The stripper cum accomplice to murder frowned. "You get the medal of valor for touching one of those things, honey," she sympathized.

The brunette laughed. "It's where they keep their brains, darlin'." Her grin was quite evil. "Got to go for the head shot to put 'em down."

"Now let's go feed those quarry gators."

"Don't be in such a rush, sweetie," responded Adalie. "How about we christen this shit head first?"

Alice stood athwart the corpse of the salesman, with her jumpsuit pulled down, to her feet. Adalie squatted down and brought her face to the girl's vagina, her slit wet and red with girlish excitement.

"Lick my pussy, sweetheart, I wanna cum while this asshole bleeds to death," she whispered, her voice passionate. Adalie gripped Alice's small naked butt with her hands to steady herself, then licked and lapped Alice's adorably tasty quim until she felt the cute young girl shiver in a paroxysm of lesbian lust.

"Enough, enough!" she said a few minutes later. "God, I'd love to cum all night standing in his blood, but we've gotta dump him. Just let me take care of a few urgent things first..."

Adalie stood back and grinned as she watched Alice piss, then shit on the poor dead man's face. The two girls stood holding hands and kissing for a few minutes, two of Adalie's strong fingers fucking into Alice's wet pussy, until they heard a terrible gargling sound coming from the unconscious man's throat, his death rattle.

"Shit," Adalie said calmly, "the asshole's still alive," and then stomped on the man's throat, crushing it completely and ending him once and for all.

Then they set about finishing their horrible work of disposing of him in the quarry.

Chapter 3

"Ed, I'm leaving early," 38 year old Terri Middleton said, her head seeming disembodied as she peered around the door into her boss's office at Discount Insurance, located in Altamonte Springs, a suburb of Orlando. She smiled in a kindly way at Ed Müller.

"Oh, okay," the white-haired owner of the auto insurance company responded absently, looking up from a stack of papers. "You be in tomorrow, though, yes?" Terri could still hear traces of the man's German origins in his voice.

"You bet, I just have some shopping to do...got to look good for the customers, right?"

His smile was avuncular. "Okay, okay...I'm scared to death of that sexual harassment stuff, so all I'll say is, you represent the agency well."

"Thanks Ed," Terri said. She looked at him as though he were the father that she'd never known.

"I appreciate your kindness, and maybe the younger guys around here could learn a little something from you."

"Go on, and get you out of here with your shopping to do," he mock growled, not looking up. Moments after the door closed behind her, he looked up and sighed. "Such a beautiful young woman," he thought. As a widower of 10 years now, he wondered if he should get back into the social mix with women. And her prominent breasts and rear end were very, very easy on his eyes...

"If I do, it surely isn't going to be here at the agency," he muttered. "I'll not shit where I dine," he thought, appreciating the crude saying for its direct approach. Then he returned to scanning the documents before him.

Chapter 4

"Donny, don't forget that we're going to see your mother in the convalescent center tonight, okay?" Michelle listened to her boyfriend's response, then nodded, though of course he wouldn't be able to see her gesture through the phone.

"Okay, love you," she said, then set the phone down on the laminate table top in the corner booth at the diner.

"Would you like a refill on your coffee?" asked the waitress, pausing at the table while carrying two full plates to the next booth over.

The 20 year old college student looked up at the woman - girl, really - and about her same age. "I need a job, but I'd rather not have to work as hard as she does at least with my schoolwork," she thought.

Noticing the young woman's nametag, she responded to the question. "Um, I guess so Alice...but could you make it decaf? I'm meeting someone who might give me a job and I don't want to be too hyper, y'know?"

The girl smiled, her head bobbing as she nodded. "I know exactly what you mean honey. I'll be right back with a fresh cup for you, okay?"

Sipping her coffee a few minutes later, she looked up and smiled. "Hi, Terri!" she said excitedly, while wondering inwardly why her reaction was so excited at the sight of the older woman with barely shoulder length blonde hair.

"Hello, Michelle," responded Terri Middleton, taking the girl's hand in her own and giving it a small shake in greeting. Michelle was startled at the slight electric shock that she felt from the older woman's touch.

As for Terri, she was used to the phenomenon, though she had no more idea than Michelle why it occurred, only that it signaled her plan was working when she saw the slightly startled tic in the eyes of one of her prospects.

The two women conversed, Terri ostensibly describing the duties of a part time employment opportunity she was offering the attractive young student, her short cut, light brown hair catching Terri's eye time and again. She briefly fantasized about running her fingers through the girl's hair as the two kissed, then set aside the thought.

"Soon enough," she thought.

Michelle felt herself slowly entering a dreamlike state, Terri's words losing all meaning, only her tone and intensity impinging on her consciousness.

"Are you ready to go?" Terri suddenly said, accompanied by a squeeze of her hand across the table. The words, now so sweet and exciting to a raptured and bewildered Michelle, penetrated her world, and she shook her head slightly, looking at Terri. She couldn't believe how beautiful the woman looked, and she felt herself strongly drawn to her.

"Um yes," responded Michelle, the unspoken words in her head nonetheless readily apparent to a jaded Terri. "I'll go wherever you want me to."

"I thought that we could finish the interview in my office, okay?" said Terri, taking Michelle by the hand as they left the restaurant, skipping the perhaps clumsy step of paying the bill. Terri knew that detail would be accounted for by the same person who had been feeding Michelle coffee prepared in a very special and unique way.

Michelle followed docilely, her thoughts more and more centering on her fascination with this lovely woman, in whom she found herself investing more and more of her dreams.

Leaving Michelle's car behind, the two drove in Terri's Jeep to her house, located in a small subdivision outside of Orlando, on a building lot a bit larger than average, and overgrown with bushes and low hanging trees, affording Terri the privacy that she required. The house itself had a few more rooms than most of the others in the area, all located on one level, and the house was perhaps unique in the middle class development by having a panic room, one that could be fully secured from outsiders and fully soundproofed, perfect for her needs.

"What a beautiful house," Michelle said, though her words were slightly robotic in tone, and in truth, Michelle's vision by this point was slightly blurry. By this point, almost her entire focus was on the presence of another woman, touching her as Michelle lurched up the driveway towards the door, their hips bumping excitedly, with Terri's arm then going around the slim girl's waist.

"Are you feeling okay?" asked Terri, her lips so close to Michelle's ear.

"Oh huh...yeah, sure," she slurred, her state now similar to that of a woman her age after several strong drinks, overlaid by a rapid loss of inhibitions and a growing desire for the touch of another female. The two entered the house, and once hidden by the privacy of doors and walls, Terri gently pushed Michelle's back against the wall, holding the girl's arms above her head with her hands.

"You're very beautiful, Michelle," Terri whispered, her face inches from Michelle's.

Her blue eyes blinking rapidly, struggling to focus, her inner alarms rapidly dying as her system converted to that exquisite state of sapphic compliance that Terri had planned, Michelle opened her mouth to respond, but Terri's mouth closed in on her own, their abrupt kiss sending a jolt of excitement through Michelle's body, quivering with pleasure.

"Keep your arms up above your head," directed Terri, with Michelle obediently complying. Terri put her fingers on Michelle's blouse and began unbuttoning, as she leaned in and brought her lips again to the student's, the girl this time responding fully with desire. She could feel the pain of lactic acid buildup in her shoulders as she continued with her arms up, but the discomfort oddly only added to her pleasure.

Michelle moaned, her body thrusting against Terri's, even as Terri continued to reveal the young girl's tanned body underneath the thin cotton top.

"Mm, lovely," Terri said, after their minutes long kiss, pulling back to gaze at the girl's slim, cute body, her breasts full and swelling in her pink bra. "I want to see your breasts," Terri whispered, as she reached around behind the girl's warm and ever more willing body, unhooking the bra.

Terri reached under the loosely hanging fabric cups, molding her hands around Michelle's modest but perfect breasts and massaging and caressing them gently, her nipples already hard and poking against Terri's palms. Michelle writhed in a strange pleasure, the touch of Terri's skin against hers creating invisible arcs of electricity that coursed through her nipples and breasts, combining along the way to send a hard jolt into her clitoris.

She gasped, trying to catch her breath under the unexpected onslaught of pleasure. She'd been touched before by those males desirous of her body - a boyfriend in high school, and her current, more serious boyfriend, a stockbroker in Orlando, but the sensations then had been nothing like this.

"Ohhh...god," she moaned, as Terri smiled. She had no real idea of why she had this commanding power over women that she selected - other than the knowledge that somehow her saliva was causing the women to become her lovers - but ever since she herself had been so quickly converted to lesbianism by the neighbor woman who lived across the street from her house, and who had mysteriously disappeared a few weeks after Terri was "persuaded" that lesbianism was the only real choice for women, Terri had pursued beautiful young women and acquired several of them for her group.

"My 'sisterhood,'" she had thought at the time. She wasn't really sure what to call it - the term harem titillated her - but her group of now likeminded young women had settled on a strategy for supporting themselves - well, not in luxury, but pleasantly - that involved seducing unattached men and robbing them, and sometimes murdering them if they thought the men might cause trouble afterwards.

"The married ones just want to forget that they were bested by women," she thought. "The single ones, they could go to the police."

Her thoughts returned to the present. "This one will be a nice addition to the group," she thought, of Michelle.

"I think she'll be loads of fun for fucking, and she could easily attract men with money, men we can rob and if necessary, kill." It didn't occur to her at all that there had been a time in her life when she had liked boys and men, and certainly she had been a stranger to violence of any kind, until she met that one female neighbor months before.

Michelle wriggled her hips, still pressed against the wall. The itch in her clitoris was unlike anything that she'd ever felt before. Yes, she'd had orgasms - pale, shallow things, not even as exciting as the pleasure that she'd already experienced from her brief moments with Terri.

"I can't stop you," she moaned. "You could do anything to me...and I can't prevent it."

Her trolling for completion was so obvious to Terri that she had to stifle a laugh. Still, she understood completely. Her orgasms were so intense, so numerous, that they could almost be debilitating. There were times that she'd spent the evening in bed with her girls when they all had to call in sick afterward - those with jobs - the next morning, simply to recover from the energy expended cumming dozens of times - each!

"No, you can't stop me from fucking you, baby," Terri said out loud, her eyes intent on Michelle's. Michelle was unused to having a lover stare frankly into her blue eyes and tell her what she was going to do, and the candor, the unwillingness to disguise exactly what was going to happen between the two women, excited Michelle beyond what her body was experiencing.

"Beg for it," Terri whispered, her hand now raised, still holding Michelle's arms above her head. The buildup of lactic in Michelle's shoulders was creating a deep agony there, something that a normal person would find distracting. But Michelle was rapidly becoming no longer a "normal" person.

She rejoiced internally in the pain, the sensation of distress somehow converting to pleasure, building up inside her. She writhed and moaned, complaining to her captor, but not meaning a syllable of it.

"It hurts, it hurts, my arms..." she ventured.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me what you want me to do to you," Terri growled. Michelle's eyes flashed open and closed, but every time they opened she found Terri's violet eyes boring into hers, impressing her mastery and ownership onto the girl. Michelle's submission was causing even more of a buildup of pleasure inside each woman.