The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri knew exactly how it would end up, while Michelle had no experience with such intense sensations - but her desires were growing long with the deep itch for pleasure, and she very likely would go along with anything that Terri required of her to satisfy that itch.

"I need to...need to...cum," she said at last, using a word that she'd never used with another female, and only once before with a man.

"Oh, you will," Terri responded, leering. "You can start by sucking on these."

She quickly unbuttoned her own blouse, then removed her bra, her large breasts spilling out of the restraining fabric, sighing as they did. Her nipples and areolas were large, the nipples hard and stiff as Terri cupped her breasts in offering to the young girl, but her voice was anything but supplicating.

"Suck them!" she commanded, and after giving a startled yelp at the change in mood, Michelle bent and took one nipple between her lips, moaning as she tasted the woman's hot, hard flesh on her lips and tongue, her mouth filling with saliva even as her pussy dripped honey.

"Do you like it, baby?" Terri asked, softly now, her fingers in Michelle's light brown hair, keeping her close. Michelle nodded dumbly. The two stood together for long minutes, as the girl suckled the older woman's breast, her hand on the unattended tit, massaging and kneading it like a cat.

"Where do you need to be touched?" asked Terri in a quiet voice.

"On my, on my breasts," Michelle responded, trying to avoid Terri's eyes in her shame at describing her desire to have a woman touch her there, again. Somehow though, her very feeling of shame excited her too, and she began to wonder if there was anything that they would do together that wouldn't excite her, and cause her pleasure.

She was about to find out.

Chapter 5

"Skinny, with extra whipped cream," shouted Sandy White across the half full squad room of the Orange County, Florida Sheriff's Office.

Her partner in Homicide, Sam Stern looked at her eyes, green with flecks of copper, his expression blank. "You know the whipped cream cancels out the skinny..."

She took the badly chewed old-fashioned wood pencil from between her lips and looked over at his weathered face and gray hair. "Are you speaking from the perspective of an overweight cop, or that of an old cop?"

"Take your pick," he responded. "As for me, I'll stick with herbal tea. With a spoonful of raw honey...and yes, I know that's just like sugar." He picked at the keyboard of his ancient desk computer, its green letters and numbers static on the dull black background.

"What's the deal with an auditor from the state coming here and checking out the evidence room?" Sandy asked, changing the subject while pushing back her wavy auburn hair.

"Cynthia Warren? I dunno for sure," Sam replied. "You're new here, I don't know how it went in Dade County, but I know they do it when they get a tip about a bad cop, check out the evidence he's checked in to make sure it's the real thing, like 100 grams of heroin turning out to be chalk, while the seized horse gets resold to the people that cop busted in the first place."

"People do that?" Sandy asked. "That's pretty low."

"Yeah, or if the evidence clerk herself is on the take...she can make a switch too. In this case, that would be a big negatory, good buddy, since she's my niece Janice. A cute kid, and smart as a whip and honest as the day is long."

Sam could never stop when he'd made points with Sandy, though. He always had to talk a bridge too far. "That auditor's pretty hot. Ooh, I can just see myself in bed with her and Marion Billow from Vice, ooh baby..."

Sandy just shook her head. "First of all, that's disgusting. Girls go with boys, boys go with girls, that's the way God intended it, not that threesome stuff, you probably shouldn't be mixing it all up. Secondly, your wife would kill you. Third, you'd probably have a heart attack. Stick with internet porn, stud."

Sam grinned at her."You're a pretty, saucy little thing yourself, honey. And speaking of internet..." He turned away from his 29 year old partner.

"You know, we could use some more modern computers here," he said, loud enough for their lieutenant to hear. "Maybe something that had colors besides cadaver green on the screen, or that newfangled windows I've been hearing about."

The lieutenant walked over to the portly detective and leaned down. "I'll make a deal with you Sam," she said. "If you learn to type with more than two fingers, I'll look into budgeting for some new computers."

He looked up at her and gave her a wide, insincere smile. "I will get right on it, loot. It just so happens that I've got a set of Mavis Bacon Teaches Typing floppy disks that I picked up at Goodwill."

Sandy winced. "Now you've done it..."

Anything else she had to say was drowned out by the male detectives nearby hooting Sam.

"Did you say you've got a floppy dick?" one of them said, and two others giggled. "That's cause for retiring, old fella, maybe move to Florida."

"We're already in Florida, Phil," one of the laughing detectives reminded him. "Maybe he needs to-"

"Alright, alright," Sam roared. "Everyone's a fucking comedian. Now if you all don't mind, Sandy and I have work to do."

"Are you done?" Sandy asked, wheeling her chair next to his. "This rental Buick in Wewahotee, have we got anything on it?"

"Why yes we do, my dear," Sam answered in what passed for a courtly manner. Picking up a Crime Scene Investigator's report, he read from it:

"Blood type from the several quarts soaked into the back seat is A neg, three spent bullets from a .38 found in the cushions, more or less where the victims balls would likely have been resting, the victim's name is most likely the renter, Arnold Johnson of Topeka, Kansas. He's some kind of salesman, I've got some calls in on that."

"His family says that he's made no contact with them, but unfortunately we don't have any actual Arnold Johnson to look at, other than the aforementioned blood and what may be tissue from intestines and a man's dick and scrote."

Sandy looked at him disapprovingly.

"Sorry, a man's penis and scrotal sack," he corrected himself.

"So, your guess is that Mr. Johnson is currently located..."

"...in a gator's stomach or intestines," he finished. "Probably hasn't been shit out yet," he concluded, grinning at Sandy.

"And you were doing so well," she said, looking thoughtful. "Who does something like this?"

"My guess?" said Sam. "Somebody got him out there, either by force or voluntarily. There's no sign that anyone had been in the trunk, and I can't see somebody letting their abductee just sit there in the front or back seat."

"But somebody had a gun, presumably the perp...or perps," Sandy reasoned.

"What if it was a hooker who convinced him to drive somewhere secluded? That spot would be perfect."

Sam nodded. "That's a possibility. Let's check and see if there've been any other cases - kidnappings, murders, missing persons, that involve that area or that type of MO. And there was an old drowned limestone quarry near there. He may have been dumped there."

"And how did the perp - or perps - get out of there? It's kind of an isolated area, doubt they were planning on hitchhiking..."

Sam looked at her. "So, somebody was waiting there, or came along and picked up the shooter. Unfortunately it's been dry and there's no useful tire tracks." He looked thoughtful. He looked at the report again.

"More tissue and blood was found by the side of the quarry."

"So, they hauled him out of the car there, then did what?" Sandy looked at the older cop. She had often found that just giving people time to think things through usually brought out the best answers.

"I dunno," Sam said. "Finish him off?"

"They sure did it a weird way," Sandy said. "I looked at that report before you got here. Human excrement? What the fuck?"

"Sandy!" Sam exclaimed, pretending to be shocked. "What would your mother say?"

"She'd say, 'Stop hanging around with dirty old men.'"

Sam's eyes returned to the report, but he wasn't reading it."Well, at this point I'd say our best bet would be to find out where he was staying, and take it from there."

Sandy looked at him approvingly. "You're very smart," she said. "For a man."

"Sorry sweetie, I'm already taken," he rejoined. "My wife would kill you if she knew you were putting the moves on me."

"I'll keep that in mind," said Sandy, smiling.

Chapter 6

"Take off the skirt," Terri said.

"What...no, I can't...I won't...that's perverted," Michelle responded, though by her twitching fingers and slightly crazed, roaming eyes, Terri knew it would happen, and soon. "You want me to undress for you?"

Oddly, her last comment sounded as though she was suggesting it and not hostile to the idea.

"I didn't mean yours," Terri said, a sneer on her face. "Your pussy doesn't interest me...yet. Take off my skirt."

"Oh," said Michelle, surprised.

"Now," said Terri.

As though operated by someone outside herself, Michelle found herself approaching Terri, her hands going to the blonde's hips. Her fingers stroked the tweedy fabric, then began crawling to the button holding the waistband, slowly unbuttoning, then taking hold of the beige-colored zipper and pulling it downward.

Once that was done, Michelle's eyes rose up to meet Terri's. Seeing approval there, Michelle felt a strange happiness warm her inside, as though she now felt that she needed to make Terri happy, and wondered what that would entail.

Terri shook the skirt down onto her feet, stepping out of it, and wearing only panties, lacy bikinis that Michelle found herself admiring...and wondering what Terri looked like under even that sheer and flimsy bit of fabric.

"You want to lick it," Terri said in a matter of fact tone.

"What...no," Michelle responded, shaking her head, but weakly.

"My pussy. But don't worry, you haven't earned that yet either."

Michelle felt disappointment, in spite of her protest. "Why do I feel like that?" she thought. "I've never done anything like that before."

"Get on your knees," Terri said in a tone that brooked no argument.

Michelle hesitated, her eyes on Terri's, but whether she was pleading to avoid her future, or begging for it hurry up and arrive wasn't clear to anyone but Terri. Finally, she fell to her knees before the commanding dirty blonde woman clad only in panties.

"When we're finished in here, I'm taking you into the bedroom, and I'm going to make you cum dozens of times."

It sounded ridiculous. But the words "cum dozens of times" rang in her head and seemed to light an even hotter fire between her legs. She could have stood up and walked away, but she felt sure that if she did, Terri would never give her another chance to experience those dozens of orgasms, and she believed every word that Terri was saying by this point.

"Oh god," Michelle responded.

"Do you want that?" Terri asked.

"Yes," Michelle whispered. The sensation inside her, like needles of pleasure poking into her clit over and over, was like nothing that she'd ever experienced before. Her boyfriend had satisfied her occasionally when they had sex, but this woman had barely even touched her, and she was already certain that she was destined to experience sex in a way that she'd never imagined possible before.

"Good girl," Terri answered. already easing her panties down her thighs, her completely shaved pudendum fully holding Michelle's attention. Terri moved closer. Michelle thought that she could smell Terri's pussy. The fragrance was intoxicating, and something about it was familiar, although she'd never been so close to another woman's vagina before. Michelle's mouth hung open, salivating.

"See how pretty my pussy is, Michelle, my little slutty cunt?" Terri said, her voice barely above a whisper herself. She was becoming excited, her slit glistening as her fluid, so oddly peach-scented, began to form at her opening.

"Do you smell it? It smells like peaches. The other girls will tell you that it, and theirs, smell and taste like fresh, ripe and juicy peaches. Isn't that funny? I don't know why, but our pussies, and yours too, will always be wet and ready for eating...and we all love to eat our peaches."

Terri began fingering herself, her index finger stroking along her labia, gathering up her creamy, clear fluid and smearing it there, while her thumb, also coated in her hot female lubrication, stroked and caressed around her plump, red clitoris.

"See how excited I am, Michelle?" I'm going to cum." She closed her eyes and looked up towards the ceiling as if seeking someone to thank for the pleasure that she was about to receive, forever and ever, amen. She shivered, her hips moving in a vaguely rotational direction, and her thighs shook, visibly though not massively.

"Can a woman cum so easily?" Michelle thought. "Could she do that for me?"

"Yes," Terri said, as though in answer to Michelle's unspoken questions. She brought her cum covered finger up to her soft lips, and slipped it in between them, her warm, plump lips speaking out to Michelle, telling her that she soon would be kissing them. She groaned with desire and need.

"Oh, please..." she moaned, looking into her mistress's eyes for some sign of relief.

"Poor baby," Terri crooned. "You need relief. You can suck on my fingers, covered in my sweet peachy syrup...just as soon as you've licked my ass clean." She laughed and turned her body, her round, plump ass exposed and ready for a dirty girl's mouth to clean her.

Michelle's mind had only barely reached the point of understanding why she would even be willing to lick another girl's pussy - it would never understand why she would consent to lick a girl's shit hole, especially when she had no idea of what state it might be in. But Michelle's mind was no longer in charge. Whatever it was that Terri had done to her, it now controlled Michelle's actions and decisions.

She eagerly leaned forward, both hands separating Terri's ass cheeks, exposing her puckered brown hole, which appeared not to be overly dirty, with a pleasant earthy smell, while her pussy, lower down, emitted a strong scent of peaches. She sniffed at the dark valley between the woman's plump ass cheeks. The fragrance was moist and hot, and Michelle realized that she wanted her face in there more than she'd ever wanted anything else.

Her tongue dabbed out tentatively, wondering what a woman's bottom could possibly taste like, and was pleasantly surprised to find her ass cheek warm and slightly salty. Terri giggled.

"That tickles, baby, but I like the feel of your wet tongue on my butt. Lick me there, make sure I'm nice and clean...I want to taste it in your mouth when you're finished." Michelle shuddered, and the contact of her mouth on another woman's filthy, intimate area was too much for her, the waters finally topping the dam, then collapsing it, drowning all below.

"Ohh fuck!" Michelle moaned, squatting down on her heels from her kneeling position, the lightning bolts of pure pleasure from her pelvis disabling almost her entire body. She could barely breathe, gasping in gulps of air while the rest of her body reveled in paroxysms of delight. She felt as though she might be floating off the floor and had to look down to see that she was not, vertigo suddenly assaulting her.

"Unnh unnh...fuck," Michelle moaned, her eyesight narrowing to small tunnels of light, the rest darkness, then restoring again to see Terri slightly turned, looking over her shoulder down at Michelle, an amused expression on her face.

"It's kind of overwhelming, isn't it, baby? And you're gonna enjoy that for the rest of your life - or at least, it seems like," she added, a vague look passing over her face. "I'll tell you what, when you feel like it, stand up and we'll get you fixed up a little."

Michelle took a deep breath, then regulated her breathing, trying to understand what had just happened. She'd cum - there was no mistaking that - but in a much different and more explosive way than ever before, something like the difference between a balloon popping and a nuclear explosion.

Gratefully, she took Terri's offered hand and stood up, her legs weak. Terri's hand went to the back of Michelle's head, her fingers gently running through the girl's short brown hair.

"I love your hair, baby," Michelle murmured, her violet eyes soft and kind as she gazed into Michelle's blue eyes, and Michelle fell deeply in love with her in that instant.

"I love you," Michelle whispered in return, feeling it in every cell of her being.

"I know, baby, I love you, too. And you're going to love a lot of women besides me. You're in heaven now, sweetheart." She giggled. "And you didn't have to die to get there, you just had to meet me."

In some ways, Michelle believed that she had been given a special power from God - well, from somebody, because the image of a male god made her feel a little sick - and she had so enjoyed making other women be just like her, by spitting in their food or drink.

"It sounds kind of gross, I suppose," she thought, though afterwards the women had been extremely enthusiastic about openly tasting her spit, or her pee, and certainly about her pussy juices, once they'd come to understand Michelle's power.

Whatever it was, however it had happened, she had the ability to make other women like her, and deliriously happy, and the only price seemed to be that she hated men. Really, really loathed the male of the species, and actually wanted to see them dead, if at all possible. That didn't seem like a downside of the bargain to Terri, though.

In some ways it felt like the best part of her new life, especially when some rancid man was begging for his life and on his knees, terrified and pissing himself.

So it was that she'd thought up their current scheme, to pick up these gross, horny men and rob, or rob and kill them. And if it wasn't possible to kill them, to blackmail the married ones after having disgusting sex with them. As a result, they'd built up a nice little nest egg, the three of them - Terri, Alice and Adalie. And soon Michelle would be joining them. Terri had seen her at the diner while visiting with Alice, another of her harem, and decided that she needed to experience the girl's hot little body.

She'd managed to strike up a conversation with the cute brunette, and when she went to the ladies room, had merely taken a sip of her gooseberry chai, and that had been enough. After remaining in close contact with Michelle, after a few days she had taken the next step, which brought her to the present.

"Come on, baby, it's time you had your brains fucked out," Terri said, taking her new lover by the hand and leading her to the bedroom.

"You're way too overdressed, don't you think?"

Michelle smiled appreciatively. "Oh god...yes, this is unbelievable, I never even thought about having sex with another girl, but you're so...incredible." She added, submissively, "I'll do anything you want...show me how to love you."

Tenderly, Terri brought her face close to Michelle's, kissing her smooth, pink cheek, her breath a warm, feathery whisper that made Michelle sigh with happiness. "Ooh, she breathed, then turned her head so that their lips came together, Terri's warm, fragrant breath entering Michelle, infusing her with passion and pleasure.

They kissed long and warmly, their mutual passion increasing with their increasing intimacy. Terri's tongue tutored Michelle in the ways of lesbian love, caressing her mouth softly but aggressively, as Michelle struggled to control her emotions - already she could feel the excitement rising within her.

"So incredible," she thought, but thinking was becoming less and less important as Michelle adjusted to allowing her body to respond freely to these new emotions and the amazing levels of passion that Terri stirred in her.