The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 08

Story Info
Part 2 of "Lambs to the Slaughter".
8.6k words
3.88
5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(aka Lambs to the Slaughter, Part 2)

Copyright 2016, 2021 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are aged 18 or older.

Sometimes Evil doesn't get punished.

Sometimes Evil takes over the world.

And FIT is oh, so Good at being Evil!

Chapter 1

"I was wondering," Alice leaned down and said to the woman seated before her. "You've been a wonderful customer, and you've come into the diner, what, 7 days in a row, always leaving a nice tip and just being so nice to me. I was wondering if maybe you didn't have anything to do today, maybe we could spend some time together?"

Alice looked closely into the redhead's green eyes, trying to determine if her subliminal message was getting across. The urge to tell 'Sandy,' as she knew her, "I'd really love to fuck you and have you fuck me," was almost overwhelming, but Alice knew somehow that it was critical that she disguise her intentions until she was certain that Sandy had been infected with whatever it was that Alice had bubbling inside her.

Young Alice - she was barely 21 - and the other women that she lived with had concluded that - whatever it was, from wherever it came - the substance in their saliva, their pussy cream, and, they thought, possibly in their pee, that could so easily turn a straight woman irrevocably into a lesbian, and one who desired damage to men and boys, was a living thing, perhaps a virus or bacteria of some sort that could actually cause a woman's entire being to change radically.

Alice had been spitting into the woman's orange juice, for the first four days. The last three, knowing that the woman would return, she had actually masturbated herself to produce an abundance of her peach-scented pussy cream that she then mixed with Sandy's orange juice beforehand. It hadn't been difficult - the thought of having the cute 29 year old redhead naked next to her made orgasms simple.

In every case the customer, Sandy, had swallowed the juice with relish, and returned the next day seemingly more and more interested in Alice herself.

Mentally, emotionally and certainly sexually, the women - Alice, college student Michelle, stripper Adalie and of course business woman Terri, who had been the first, the "mother" of them all in a way, had all been radically changed. Alice could expect that the same would happen to Sandy. If that were the case, Sandy would demand constant sex with other women and to join in the group's activities, robbing and murdering men.

Returning her attention to the pretty woman before her, Alice said, "I could sort of pay you back by showing you some of the sights?" She looked at the woman's flushed face and vague eyes, a definite difference from when she'd first spotted her.

"I think I can try her out," Alice thought.

"I think I'd like that, a lot, going out with a nice girl like you," the older woman responded, attempting to control her almost drunken appearance, but failing.

"I get off in half an hour, will that be okay?" Alice said quickly.

"Yeah, that'd be perfect," the woman responded. As Alice walked back to the kitchen she stole a glance, and the young brunette waitress caught the woman staring at Alice's ass.

"Perfect," Alice thought, smiling.

The next 30 minutes flew by, as Alice pictured the rest of her day. The two of them would spend time becoming "acquainted," in a way that would be far more frenetic and intimate than most of us experience when meeting someone new, and it would be glorious.

"Hi, I'm done," Alice said as she approached the woman by the front door. She immediately took control, familiar with how disoriented, but randy, the woman was likely to be.

"You know my name," she said, tilting the name badge that she still wore. "Alice Tompkins, very pleased to meet you." She looked at the woman expectantly.

"Um, Sandy White," the woman replied. "And yeah, I'm really pleased to meet you too." She had a hungry look that Alice knew well, since she saw it in the mirror every day, as well as in the faces of the other women in her "group." The two women hugged, and Alice clearly felt Sandy shudder, then sigh with pleasure. When she pulled away, Sandy had a drunken smile on her face.

"Wow," she said, and then, unprovoked, took Alice's hand in hers.

They got into Alice's car. "What a nice car," Sandy commented, looking around. Alice ignored the compliment and pushed towards their mutual interest of the moment.

Alice turned the key and set the car in motion.

Chapter 2

"You're so pretty, Sandy," Alice said conversationally, as they headed away from the diner. "Are you married?"

Sandy blushed. "No, no husband...just a sometime boyfriend." She hesitated, and then surprised Alice.

"Look, I don't know what's come over me...I've never done anything like this before but...I want you. You know...like that, like a boyfriend would."

Alice smiled, a little bit of shark in her facial expression. "You mean that you want to fuck?"

Sandy hesitated, and smiled nervously. "Oh god, yes! How did you know? I don't know why, but I can't get the picture of us both naked, in bed, doing...things...out of my head."

"I'd like that too," replied Alice, taking Sandy's hand, clenched nervously, and openly placing it on her crotch, hot and sensitive. Sandy's hand unclenched and she spread her fingers across the waitress's mons, unfortunately covered by her jeans and panties. That would change, soon enough.

"It feels funny having my hand there, on your..." Sandy said nervously, apparently still too shy to say the word.

"But really, really good, like I feel there...no lumpy parts, y'know?" Sandy's eyes were bright now, as though the drunken stage were passing and she now had a clearer idea of what she wanted. "No fucking man's cock...just smooth...wet...hot..."

"It'll feel better when there's no cloth to get in the way, and you can feel how hot and wet I am for you," Alice murmured enticingly. Sandy shivered and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Yeah, baby, just relax, we're not far from a friend's house, we can be alone there, she's at work."

"Okay," replied Sandy submissively, content to have her hand on another woman's crotch and looking forward to her experience with Alice. Her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own, alternately pressing and stroking Alice's cunt through the fabric, and Alice couldn't pretend that she didn't feel it.

"Oh, that's so good," Alice moaned. "Tell me that you've touched another girl's pussy before..."

"No, I wasn't lying, I never did anything with another girl before...but I suppose that maybe I wanted to try it sometime," she said plaintively.

"There was a boyfriend who insisted that we watch a video before we had sex one time" - Alice's expression briefly twisted into an expression of hate, thinking of a man putting his dick into such a beautiful girl's sweet hole - "and I don't know if he planned it or not, but it was a lesbian video, one of those Girlfriends things?"

"I enjoyed looking at the girls in it, just because they were pretty, but when I started imagining that I was one of the girls in the video, I really could almost feel how nice it felt. Do you know what I mean? Have you ever done anything with a girl before, um, before me?"

"No, not really," Alice lied. Although whatever it was in their saliva that made girls turn lesbian hadn't failed to work yet - with her, with Michelle the new girl, and with Adalie, all turned by Terri - she wanted to get it right her first time, and not scare Sandy off by coming on too strong.

Alice might be a novice at turning other girls, but she was already an old hand at killing some men and blackmailing and robbing others. She'd killed 2 men herself and robbed 7 others, and from the conversations among the group, she estimated that they'd killed about a dozen men, and robbed 20 more. It had been very profitable, and she was sure that besides being a wonderful bed partner, Sandy would also prove adept at stealing from men, if not killing them too. She seemed somehow comfortable - or at least not frightened - among someone acting in ways that weren't exactly conventional.

"Maybe she's an exotic criminal, here in town to case Orlando for a big jewelry heist...or just as good, here to assassinate a man or two," Alice fantasized.

The women of Terri's group - Alice, Adalie, and now Michelle, had at least had the good sense to spread their crimes out across the Florida panhandle and into southern Georgia, so as to call less attention to their crime wave.

Responding to Sandy's question, Alice said, "I was in a threesome with my ex-husband once, before he was my ex, and our neighbor, a divorcée," - a story she made up on the fly - "and I enjoyed it, just like you, and I always wanted to try it with just a girl, no guy involved. When I saw you, I just knew that we could be friends, and try things together. You know, like BFFs."

In spite of Alice's bond with the other women in Terri's 'harem,' there was still a hunger for friendship inside her, and a loneliness that shadowed her soul. The two women lapsed into silence, though both were acutely aware of Sandy's hand being so close to Alice's cunt.

Finally Alice pulled up to an anonymous ranch style house, set far back from the street on an oversized lot and surrounded by trees, affording substantial privacy. She drove down the length of the driveway.

Chapter 3

"This is Terri's house," she explained. "We stay here a lot and have the run of the place."

"We?" said Sandy. "And are you, like Terri's girlfriend or something?"

"Kind of," grinned Alice. "Oh, it's glorious. How would you like to have, not one girlfriend who loves you and would do anything for you, but several?"

"That sounds different," Sandy said, "but very interesting. Are you all a commune?"

"No, none of that hippy-dippy shit," Alice replied, disdainfully. "We have a special bond, you'll see. I think you're already starting to feel it yourself." With that she leaned across the car seat and kissed Sandy, full on the lips, and was happy, and perhaps a little relieved, to feel Sandy kiss her back, ardently.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, lips pressed together, mouths open and tongues touching, then playing. When Alice felt Sandy's hand lightly caressing her breast, she sighed happily. This day was going to go very well for her, and she was sure the other women would be thrilled when they arrived in an hour or two.

Finally Alice broke their kiss. "There's so much for me to show you," she said, happy in a way that she hadn't been for a long time. She had ached for someone that she could feel was hers, even though she knew that she'd be sharing Sandy's delightful body, and hopefully filthy mind with the others.

They walked, hand in hand to the door, and Alice unlocked and let them in, pausing to turn off the electronic alarm. "Terri is very security conscious," she said, looking coyly at Sandy.

"Besides the alarm, she has a 'panic room' where she - we - can go if there's ever any problem."

"Do you get problems out here?" Sandy asked.

"No, not yet, but Terri says that you can't be too prepared."

"I can't wait to meet Terri," responded Sandy. "Though I'm having trouble taking my eyes off you."

"Oh baby, I can't wait until we're naked together," Alice said in a burst of passion, only momentarily wondering if she'd been too obvious about her intentions. "Let's get to the big bedroom, on the way I can show you the panic room."

She was happy to see Sandy's smile, and evident approval of their implied agenda. "I'd like that," Sandy said, taking Alice's hand and squeezing it.

Setting down their purses on an end table and after walking through half the house down a long hallway, Alice said, "Here's the panic room...nice, isn't it?"

Sandy walked into the smallish 10 foot by 10 foot room. "Wow, nice," she said. "It looks comfortable with a comfy sofa, but practical too."

"That looks like a lot of fire extinguishers," Sandy said. She touched them lightly with the knuckle of her finger. "They're cool," she remarked offhandedly.

"Terri keeps it cool in the house," Alice responded. "She's deathly afraid of fire so she stocked up on the extinguishers, just went out and bought a bunch one day."

As they walked out, Sandy said, "That's a substantial looking door, I bet that would keep an army out."

"Probably," Alice said. "And it seals air tight, so they couldn't poison somebody inside with gas. And there's enough food and water to last a week."

At the doorway, Sandy stopped and traced her fingernail sensually down Alice's arm.

"What else do you do in here besides panic?" she laughed.

Alice looked confused, then giggled. "So far nothing, but we've got the big bedroom for other stuff. I hope that you'll love it."

"I'm sure that I will," smiled Sandy.

A few steps down the hallway, on the opposite wall, they came to another door that opened into a nicely decorated woman's bedroom, with one of the biggest beds that Sandy had ever seen.

"Goodness, that bed is gigantic," she gasped. Then, not waiting for Alice, she stepped over to it and sat on the edge. "And comfy, too!"

Alice said, "I'm so glad you think so," she said. "Lie down, relax."

Sandy did, puffing up two pillows behind her head as she did. Then, looking coyly at a hesitant Alice, she patted the mattress. "It's too lonely on this big, big bed for little me, without someone to make me feel warm and safe."

Alice climbed on and sat next to Sandy. "Are you feeling what I'm feeling right now?" she asked the auburn-haired 29 year old plaintively.

"If you're feeling horny and ready to be naked in another woman's arms, well, yes," Sandy replied. She pushed Alice flat on her back without waiting for a reply, and began unbuttoning the woman's blue chambray shirt.

"I love a woman in blue," Sandy giggled, rapidly unbuttoning the pale blue shirt, exposing Alice's bra.

"This has got to go," Sandy proclaimed, pulling the shirt off, then reaching around under Alice to unhook her plain white bra, slipping it off her new friend to reveal her quite lovely breasts, small and round, with dark tan nipples and areolas. Alice's nipples were hard, and long.

Without saying a word, other than the brief expostulation, "Lovely," Sandy bent down and took a nipple in her mouth, rolling it gently between her lips, and then nipping lightly at the tip of it with her front teeth, as her hand massaged and caressed the young girl's breast.

Alice yelped lightly, pleased that her seduction of Sandy was going so well. It was almost as though Sandy were seducing her. The two women embraced, Alice feeling a sense of freedom at being partially naked with a stranger, as Sandy reveled in the hot, sexy feelings coursing through her. They kissed again, recumbent on the bed, each feeling excitement and passion rising from the mere touch of the other.

Sandy continued undressing Alice, complimenting the girl on her body. "You're so slim and tan, how do you do it?" Sandy wondered out loud. "Are you tan under your panties, too?"

Alice giggled. "You'll have to find out for yourself," she laughed. "But do it soon, I'm getting so wet I'll wet the bed!"

"Mmm, I'd hate to waste your yummy pussy cream, sweetie," Sandy purred. "I'd much rather taste that loveliness on my tongue."

She wasted little additional time, unbuttoning Alice's tight white pants, and shimmying them down off her small round ass, then down her thighs.

"Oh god, what's that wonderful perfume?" Sandy crooned.

Alice looked confused. "I don't have any perfume...ohh, hehe, that's my cunt, sweetheart. My pussy is so hot and wet at the thought of you."

"Look how wet your panties are, baby," Sandy whispered. She leaned down, her nose close to the darkened white cotton of her panties, the moist, round spot quite distinct. "Mmm, lovely," Sandy murmured. "And you smell like peaches."

"Yes," Alice agreed, "but I don't really know why. And you will too." Too late she realized her mistake.

"Me?" Sandy asked. "Why would I smell like peaches?"

"Oh, um, just because I'll let you use my peach-scented perfume later, after..."

Sandy decided not to point out that Alice had said she wasn't wearing perfume, and instead went for the prize she really wanted anyway, the young girl's hot and tasty cunt. She slipped one finger under the gusset of Alice's panties.

"Mmm, hot and so, so moist," Sandy said, her head near the brunette's hips. "Is this okay?" she asked, as she wriggled her finger along Alice's labia, smooth and hot.

"Better than okay," Alice gasped. Sandy was just so amazing! Alice was pleased with how well her conversion of Sandy had gone, and had visions of converting more women and girls - possibly leaving Terri and starting her own harem of lesbian lovers.

It had been a mystery to Alice how it had all happened, until Terri let slip that she had magical saliva that could turn a woman into a lesbian. Alice had been working her way through college and took a waitress job, little imagining that one of her customers would slip Alice something that would make her leave her boyfriend, and turn to loving other women.

But it had been so amazing - at first she had hot dreams of other women, then one night Terri had come over to her parent's house unexpectedly, taking Alice away in her car and fucking her in the back seat for hours, then taking her back to Terri's house and fucking her for the rest of the night. There was no indecision when Terri told Alice that she was hers now, to join her other lover Adalie, a stripper at The Doll House, a men's club in Orlando.

Adalie had openly bragged that she had killed a man after joining Terri, and that she loved most seeing the desperation in his eyes when he realized that he was actually going to die.

"He cried and blubbered, and even told me he had a wife at home who'd be sad when he never came home. He looked perplexed when I told him that I would go see his wife after he was dead, fuck her and turn her into a lesbian. I haven't done it yet cuz Terri didn't give me permission, but it'll happen soon."

Anyway, the three of them had been having an immense amount of fun fucking each other, and killing men to get extra money, but Alice had felt a yearning to find a woman of her own, and that's where Sandy came into the picture.

When Alice related all this to Sandy, she was relieved to see that Sandy hadn't become upset or anything. In fact, Sandy seemed to really appreciate Alice leveling with her. "So, your spit is the reason I can't think of anything but licking your pussy?" Sandy had laughed.

"Yeah," Alice had affirmed, but she didn't think that Sandy really believed her. It was the truth, though, Alice knew. She'd seen it with herself and with the new girl Michelle.

"C'mon honey, you need to show me all the ways that a beautiful woman like you is gonna fuck me," Sandy coaxed her new lover and benefactor.

"It looks like you know something about the best way, your mouth being so close to my hot hole," Alice pointed out.

"Yeah, I saw a girl eating out another girl in a movie once, and I always wondered what it'd be like, though I never had the courage to ever try it," Sandy said, her eyes bright. "But whatever it was you did, I'm all about it now." As she said this, she hooked her fingers around the thin elastic waistband of Alice's panties, slipping them down her body after Alice raised her butt up to allow her to remove them off her smallish bottom.

Sandy wrangled them off Alice's feet and toes, then brought them to her nose, pressing the damp cotton against her face, and deeply inhaling Alice's fragrance. "Mmm, I've never smelled another girl's panties before," Sandy gasped, "but I don't think I've ever smelled anything so delicious."