The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She surprised Alice with her energy, and Alice's right hand quickly found itself between her own thighs, fingers sliding along her cute pink labia, as Sandy dabbed her tongue into the creamy substance so thickly coating the palm sized circle inside her panties.

"Ooh, I can taste peaches alright," Sandy said, "and that creamy part is like sweet too..."

She was quiet for a few seconds, as though contemplating something. "And salty, too - is that your pee?"

Alice grinned. "Yes! I accidentally let a squirt go in the middle of the breakfast rush, when I didn't have a chance to go to the ladies room." She looked shy.

"Do you...do you think it's okay?" Alice asked her new lover.

"You mean, do I like how your pee tastes?" Sandy asked.

"Um, okay," Alice responded, a blush darkening her face.

Sandy laughed. "Oh god, yes! It tastes wonderful...but I think I'd like it fresher."

"What do you mean?" said Alice, confused.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind you peeing in my mouth...and on my tits, and on my clit...oh god, everywhere on me!" She was overcome with passion, and crawled onto Alice - Sandy still dressed, Alice completely nude - and began kissing her sapphic lover, her tongue slipping deep into Alice's mouth, taking the waitress by surprise, Sandy's left leg slipping between Alice's.

Alice raised her legs up and just like that, the two women found themselves rubbing their crotches together, grinding pussy against pussy, clit against clit, even with Sandy's clothes between them, they both came several times.

"Oh god, unnh, your jeans feel so delicious against my clit," Alice said, "especially knowing there's a hot, wet pussy behind that denim and not some guy's dick!" Her hands were running through Sandy's short, reddish hair, holding her face close to hers as they kissed madly and passionately.

Sandy's hands were running up and along Alice's slim body and small breasts, occasionally pinching her brownish nipples, which elicited yelps, followed by moans from the dark-haired girl. She caressed Alice's body, rocking with her as they scissored, her hand slipping under Alice to fondle her small but cute ass.

Sandy was no less verbal. "Fuck! If I'd know that a woman's body could feel so good I'd have volunteered to be a dyke years ago." She looked alarmed and pulled her face a few inches away from Alice's, looking at her cross eyed.

"Is it okay to say that word, 'dyke'?" she asked.

"It's okay with me," Alice confirmed. "I think when you are one, you can say it. Anyway, I like the way it sounds so...dirty. Now, why don't you eat my cunt, you slutty fucking dyke?"

Sandy grinned, and slipped down Alice's slim body, pausing to take each of her small breasts in one hand, and gently suck and tongue her breast and nipple, laving her tits wetly, each glistening with Sandy's saliva.

Sandy didn't look like she was in a questioning mood though, her right hand still caressing each of Alice's boobs, her mouth intently working Alice's navel, tongue delving for lint and what not, and her left hand squeezing itself under Alice's bottom, fingers searching for the hot, damp and dirty crevice between her ass cheeks. Alice lifted her bottom up slightly to allow Sandy's fingers to find her opening there.

"Ooh," Sandy giggled. "I've never stuck my finger inside a girl's bottom...is it okay?" She looked up Alice's undulating body, past her small patch of manicured dark pubic hair, the girl in the midst of an orgasm and breathing heavily.

"Yes! Yes, fuck my ass and lick my pussy, hurry, I'm going to die!" Alice groaned, though Sandy figured death was the last thing on her new lover's mind. With that permission, she slipped her index finger inside Alice's tight asshole, worming it deep inside the girl's rectum.

"Oh god fuck cumming!" Alice announced, her hips rising off the bed, then back down, the woman's long finger doing remarkable things inside Alice as it explored her rear end so wonderfully.

Sandy waited until Alice's frenzied writhing slowed, then tentatively brought her mouth to Alice's pussy, her slit a dark and flushed red, her pussy lips fat and hot, and her clitoris a glistening red pearl of womanly pleasure. She lapped along Alice's labia, enjoying the taste and feel of another woman, then fucked into Alice's oozing and wet slit, rough tongue easily penetrating deep inside her honeyed cavern. She began lapping up the gallons of sweet lube that Alice was feeding her, drinking her lover's hot pussy.

She brought the index finger of her right hand to Alice's clit, nearly glowing with excitement, tracing small circles around her sensitive organ, feeling Alice's body jump as she stimulated her wildly sensitive nerve endings, appreciating that each touch of her finger there was sending thousands of Good News! messages to Alice's overloaded brain.

"Mfffg hshrp," Alice said as she found herself wracked by the most explosive orgasm that she experienced, since that blessed day when Terri had chosen her for her harem. "Fuck fuck god," she clarified, though in all honesty Sandy didn't care what Alice said, as long as her pussy continued to bring forth her hot, fruit-flavored cum, clear, copious and quite lovely on Sandy's taste buds.

Sandy kissed Alice's mons, her lips brushing over the small, mostly decorative pubic bush of soft, curly dark hair located directly above Alice's now throbbing clit. She thought that the girl's pubic area was really quite lovely, and fully intended to say something to her about that, when their playtime was over.

Sadly, she never had the chance.

Alice lay gasping in the bed, trying to catch her breath and speak at the same time. "I want to...to lick...lick your cunt now," she got out. "Take...take off...your clothes."

Sandy raised up. "I've never undressed before another girl...not to do sex stuff, anyway," she finished coyly. Nonetheless, she quickly unbuttoned her long sleeved white shirt, looking much like a man's dress shirt. Alice idly wondered if it was her boyfriend's or husband's shirt, though Sandy wasn't wearing a ring, and had said that there was no man in her life, and laughed to herself.

"If there was a man, he's out on his butt now," she thought with a unique certainty, so rare in this world.

As if reading Alice's thoughts, Sandy said, "This is for you and you alone, baby." She knee-walked backwards off the bed to stand at the foot of the bed, putting on an impromptu strip show for the new woman in her life.

She teasingly pulled the unbuttoned shirt off her shoulders, and Alice was very pleased to see that Sandy had not been wearing a bra AND had beautifully shaped breasts, capped by sweet pink nipples and areolas. Wearing the shirt like a stole, Sandy rocked from side to side, randomly flashing glimpses of the soft curve of her milky breasts, side boob and the under curve of her modest but perfect tits.

"Ohhh," Alice moaned, rapidly recovering her energy. She hadn't been surprised by the number of orgasms that she'd already had with Sandy, nor with her quick recovery, as both had been hallmarks of her sex now with Terri and Adalie - and presumably with Michelle. But Alice was quite surprised at the intensity of the orgasms she'd had with Sandy, far more powerful than those she'd had with the other girls, which in their turn had been far more powerful than the pleasure any man had brought her, before the change.

Alice's hand fell between her legs, the other to her breasts, fingering herself in the swampy morass of her hot cunt, and caressing her own breasts, smaller than Sandy's.

"I could spend the rest of my life with Sandy," Alice thought, her desire for a special someone - especially one as sexy as Sandy - more powerful even than her desire for her girlfriends in the harem.

Sandy slowly lowered the shirt, revealing her upper body in all its exquisite beauty, and then turned to unfasten her skirt, lowering it facing away from Alice. As Sandy wasn't wearing a slip, her panties, moist and slightly wrinkled, but showing off her round bottom to advantage, were exposed to Alice's interested gaze, and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Oh, so pretty!" Alice exclaimed. "Let me see your front!"

Sandy turned as directed, her light blue panties showing an immense wet spot in the front.

"Oh! You're so wet," Alice laughed. "I love that!"

"Well, there's a little more to it," Sandy responded coquettishly. "When you told me about peeing your panties, I let a little pee out in my panties too." She looked shyly at Alice, but both knew it was an act. Sandy had no real shyness in her now.

"Oh god, that's the hottest thing ever!" Alice squealed. "Climb up here and sit on my face, I want to eat your pussy and drink your hot piss!" Sandy smiled and did as directed.

She climbed up on the large bed, and knelt next to Alice's face, leaning down and kissing the brunette. As their lips met, so warmly and sweetly, Sand let her tongue slip into Alice's mouth, followed by a thick glob of hot saliva.

As Alice felt the liquid enter her mouth, she came again, Sandy's slutty nature now revealed the most exciting thing that Alice had ever encountered, even hotter than the fucking that both Terri and Adalie had given her on her first night with them.

"Oh god god god baby, I'm cumming!" Alice squealed, her hips thrashing as the sweet ecstasy of her orgasm overcame her. Through the tsunami of pleasure drowning her, Alice fixated on an image of Sandy's wet cunt - as yet unseen by Alice - fastened to her face, and she had a fleeting desire to always and forever be in that position, licking her new lover's cunt until the end of time.

Sandy took pity on her, and remained there, gently kissing Alice, much as your lover will kiss you, until her tremors of lust and delight dissipated throughout her slim body.

"Now it's my turn...again," Sandy laughed, and swung her bare leg over Alice's chest, bringing her panty clad pussy inches away from Alice's face. Sandy slowly pulled aside the wet blue fabric covering her slit, and Alice moaned as she got her first glimpse of Sandy's vagina and labia, plump, moist and flushed with excitement.

"Do you like it, baby?" Sandy whispered, her green eyes locked on Alice's.

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful...everywhere," Alice moaned, in the voice of a true worshipper.

"Well, what do you do to a new friend?" Sandy teased.

"I...I kiss her," Alice sighed, and began trying to lean forward into the vee of earthly delights so close.

"Wait," Sandy giggled. "Let me take these off and you can have it all." She rolled off Alice athletically, pulled her blue bikini panties down her legs, used her fingers to separate her labia and expose the deep pink of her slit, then rolled smoothly back onto Alice, her pelvis this time only millimeters from Alice's mouth this time.

"Eat my cunt, you fucking dyke," Sandy commanded. Alice was only too happy to comply, her tongue roughly stroking up and down Sandy's fat pussy lips, and frequently dipping deep inside Sandy's hot hole. Sandy sat erect, orgasms washing through her, pleasure filling her draining out, then filling her once again.

"Oh fuck Alice, you're so good, eat my box, lick my cunt...later you can lick my asshole."

Whether she meant that last or not, it was enough to send Alice into yet another orgasm, her body shaking as she imagined Sandy doing all sorts of filthy, nasty things to her while dozens of women watched and fingered themselves.

"Where did that come from?" Alice wondered fleetingly about the dozens of women she'd pictured - she would not question the rightness of having her tongue inside another girl's anus - as the most women she'd had sex with had been two. Yet each of those women in her brief vision had a clear and distinct face, not resembling anyone she'd met in her former life, but familiar to her all the same, perhaps seen in a fever dream, as they studied her, and seemed to be deciding something.

Her thoughts were disrupted - or perhaps washed away would be more apt - when she felt a hot splash on her cheeks, and the acrid, salty stink of piss filled her nostrils, and hot liquid pressed into her lips, the salty ocean bursting between two separating planks in an 18th century wooden schooner, threatening to drown its crew.

She heard a soft, feminine laugh from above, as Sandy let the dull pressure of her full bladder release onto Alice's face.

"Open your mouth, cunt," Sandy sang, her hands busy squeezing her own sweet tits, pinching pink nipples, arching her back as she came and went simultaneously, hot shudders of female orgasm thrilling her body, even as her urethra opened wide - or as wide as a urethra can open, not very much actually. Nonetheless the sharp jet of female pee, smelling of salty peaches, intoxicated a horny Alice and she opened wide for the cascade, swallowing and cumming again and again, until both quite pleasant activities were more or less done.

"Uhh, fuck fuck fuck," chortled Sandy, pleased that she had been most perverse with her new friend. Alice, too, could see beyond the damage to the sheets to the potential of finding a lover so at home with the deepest sapphic perversions, a burst of pride felt in Alice's breast.

Sandy pressed her wet, but no longer peeing, vagina onto Alice's face. "Eat my pussy, again, you slut," she commanded drunkenly.

Sandy moaned above her as both women slipped into a cycle of orgasm, then rest, then orgasm, rinse repeat, and somewhere in there Sandy had turned around on top of Alice, licking her pussy while Alice continued eating out Sandy's dripping vagina.

Alice finally said, "Did you mean that about letting me eat your asshole?"

Sandy grinned. "It's quite dirty," she said. "I must warn you."

"Oh," Alice replied. The itch in her clit dictated her choices. "That's okay."

"Really?" Sandy said. "You'd lick my dirty asshole, all covered with shit and poop and crap, and stinking foully?"

"Didn't you ever learn to wipe yourself?" Alice said, incredulous. A little bit dirty was one thing, she might enjoy that, but what kind of female never learned to wipe her ass, especially one so cute...and hot? Still, Alice's clit was calling the shots for her, and if she ended up with a mouthful of crap, well, she'd just grin and bear it. And lick her lips afterward.

"Okay," Alice said, reluctant but resolute to lick her girl's filthy bottom.

"I'm just kidding you," Sandy laughed. "It's not that bad."

She was true to her word as she slowly lowered her pert round bottom onto Alice's young face. There was a mild, earthy smell, musky if anything, and as Alice's tongue contacted Sandy's smooth hot flesh, the taste was no different, and pleasant. Soon, Alice's tongue was licking Sandy's hot butt, and her lips kissing sweet feminine flesh, until Alice found her tongue spearing into Sandy's exquisite, pink butt hole, puckered and perfect.

Alice's tongue fucked deep inside Sandy's nether hole, on into her rectum until her tongue felt so very strained, the ligament attaching her tongue to her mouth aching, but her clit more than made up for the discomfort as Alice came, again and again, Sandy's fingers busy fucking her new girlfriend's hot and creaming twat.

Again, incredibly, each girl came several times, the orgasms exponentially greater than any pleasure that they had experienced from a man, the wonderful gift of the mysterious it that infected them both.

Sandy volunteered to get them drinks from the kitchen, returning after a while with two cool drinks of iced tea. "I might as well get used to the place, right?" Sandy giggled. "I went to pee in the big bathroom, and looked around a little, I hope that's okay. I think I'll be spending a lot of time here!"

Alice laughed. "Sure, but maybe you could have peed in my mouth again," she suggested, her clit tingling at the thought of serving as this cute woman's toilet.

Chapter 4

They were reclined on the bed, just talking, when they heard the outer door to the house open and women's voices. Sandy looked at Alice enquiringly.

"That's Terri, Adalie and, umm, Michelle," Alice said. "I can't wait for you to meet them, I know you'll love them...a lot!" she giggled.

To Alice's small surprise, Sandy took this news with equanimity, and looked interestedly at the door of the bedroom.

"Alice, are you here?" Terri's voice preceded her entrance, and she stopped short a few feet inside the room. "Well, this is unexpected," she said. "Who are you?"

Sandy looked to Alice. "Um, I'm Sandy and I guess I'm Alice's friend."

The two women, Terri and Sandy stared at each other for a few seconds. Then Terri spoke, as Adalie and Michelle entered behind her.

"I'd like to be your friend too," Terri said to Sandy. "But it depends on how you answer some questions, okay?"

Sandy looked at Terri openly. "Sure," she said. Alice stiffened a little in trepidation.

"I hope I didn't fuck this up," she thought. Sandy might end up dead.

"I can see that you're a lesbian" Terri said. "How long have you been one?"

Sandy looked confused. "I'm not a lesbian...exactly," she said. "And I sure wasn't one last week, I'm pretty sure my boyfriend Sam could confirm that."

Unexpectedly, Terri smiled. "Good," she said. "And how would you feel if I told you that I was going to strap on a big fat rubber cock and fuck you with it?"

Sandy didn't say anything, but stiffened, closed her eyes and shivered. Then she opened her green eyes and smiled. "I'd like that," she responded, parting her legs, her glistening pussy in view to all in the room.

Terri smiled again, "Very, very good," she murmured. "Just one more question," she said.

"Okay," responded Sandy, her hand between her thighs now, idly playing with her smooth labia and mons.

"If a man did something to hurt you, what would you do?"

"Just between us?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, everything is confidential and private here," Terri said.

"I'd kill him...but carefully," Sandy shrugged. "Men are worthless...less than worthless."

"But you said that you had a boyfriend," Terri pointed out.

"That was last week," Sandy responded. "This is a new week...and he is a man."

Every woman there could almost see the scorn for him rolling off Sandy's tongue.

"Welcome," Terri said, walking over to the bed and taking a naked Sandy into her arms and kissing her. "Mmm, peaches," she said as she pulled away from the redhead.

"How much has Alice told you?" Terri asked gently.

"Um, nothing really," Alice volunteered.

"Yes, that's true," Sandy affirmed. "All I know is I kind of suddenly found Alice irresistible and we ended up here."

Terri sighed. "There's a lot you need to know. And so that you - and Alice - are comfortable, we're going to undress and join you on the bed, okay? Oh, and this is Adalie," - she gestured at a slightly hard looking, tan and tall woman of about 24 with teased pink hair - "she's a stripper and she absolutely adores giving men hand jobs...then killing them."

She gestured at the fresh-faced athletic and slim girl with light brown hair next to her. "That's Michelle, she's - what honey, 20? - and she just joined us. She's gonna marry her boyfriend Donny soon."

Michelle's pretty face twisted with a mad hatred. "It's going to be a short marriage," she seethed. "Just until I get control of his money. Then I'm afraid he'll probably have an accident. A really, really messy one," she giggled.

"Now Michelle, we can use the money - his father's got a shitload of money. I figure you marry Donny, get preggers, then he has a nasty car accident or something and you'll - we'll - be in clover."

"But that means I'll have to have his filthy dick inside me," Michelle whined. "I'd much rather feel your tongue there." She turned to Sandy.

"Or yours, sweetie. You wanna show me how much you like pussy?"

"But-" Alice began to say, looking at Michelle's crotch.