The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 09

Story Info
It would be the night of a lifetime for this married couple.
9.3k words
3.86
6.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(aka Emily's Killing Time, Part 1)

Copyright 2016, 2021 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are aged 18 or older. This story depicts extreme savagery, depravity and eroticism - the reader is warned!

Chapter 1

"It was sweet of you to make this evening so...well, romantic, of course," said dark-haired Emily Adams to her husband, well known Florida jeweler James Adams. "But also...so sexy." She giggled, something rarely heard from one of Palm Beach's most visible young socialites.

She turned to her right, to look into the smoldering green eyes of their young companion, who Emily had introduced to her husband simply as Belle. Emily's aristocratic grey-blue eyes, beautiful when she desired, and discerning in matters of finance, swam uncertainly in the curiously androgynous blonde haired beauty's endless depths.

"I never dreamed that a girl as young as you, with your...um, talents, could be so well read and quite personable," Emily said.

"I appreciate the sentiment, Mrs. Adams...Emily," replied Belle, in a husky voice that seemed to conflict with her so, so youthful appearance - one that had provoked James to privately ask his wife if their "friend" for the evening was even yet old enough to vote.

Emily's response of "barely," had titillated James enough to shelve any more questions, and look forward to the excitement that their intimate threesome was sure to provide. It was sufficient that Emily had been the spouse who did the necessary research to find them a suitable companion for the evening - the entire evening, and into the next day. That should avoid any of the jealousy issues that women were so susceptible to, James realized.

Belle reached over and brushed a lock of Emily Adams' nearly perfectly coiffed long, chestnut colored hair away from her face. "Yes, I am young, James - very young - but Emily and I feel like old friends, don't we, baby?" She gazed fondly into Emily's eyes - who, for her part, looked slightly nonplussed and uncertain.

James Adams looked at the cute blonde, so slim and athletic, with elfin face and pixie haircut, surprised. He had whispered his initial concern while Belle was out of the room, but the young girl seemed preternaturally aware of her surroundings and her companions' very thoughts.

He shrugged, his eyes running up and down the girl's body, in her pretty blue cocktail dress, nicely short. Her breasts were small, barely A cups, and her hips were slimmer than Emily's, but the thought of watching his wife have sex for the first time with another girl, especially such a youthful one, and then both women pleasing him...well, that would be a memorable tenth wedding anniversary for the wealthy couple in their mid thirties.

The occasion for this very special threesome, the 10th wedding anniversary for the Adams, would be formally celebrated with the ample help of friends, relatives and James' business associates next week, on the actual date. But this night was for the two of them, and a chance to minimize the sexual boredom that creeps into any marriage, and the curiosity of both Mr. and Mrs. to sample some "strange," within the safe confines of their isolated beachfront home, as a sort of relief valve.

A $43 million relief valve, in the 600 block of North County Road in Palm Beach, a testament to James' financial skills - bought ten years before for their wedding for $5 million, he and she both had overseen its renovation into the magnificent maison blanche that it now stood as. With the property sticking out into the Atlantic Ocean from the otherwise linear shoreline of that area, the all-white mansion known as "Home by the Sea" had amazing views of the water on three sides, as something like an island given its isolation from the other dazzling homes of the multimillionaires of Palm Beach.

James' dinner featured aged NY Strip steak, and Emily and Belle sharing a squid ink orecchiette and sweet potato gnocchi, along with several bottles of Emmanuel Rouget Cros Parantoux, Vosne-Romanee Premier Cru, all discreetly served in the exquisite oak-paneled dining room by kitchen staff who left the estate immediately afterwards, giving the three the privacy they desired for their festivities. After such a splendid meal, the three were in a particularly close and tender mood, appropriate for their intended destination - the sumptuous bed in James and Emily's bedroom.

The faux elegance of the three, a shallow skin over the beasts of their desire - athletic, handsome, black haired and blue eyed 37 year old James; beautiful, sophisticated and brilliant chestnut haired, grey-blue eyed 33 year old Emily, and mysterious, blonde, green eyed 18 year old Belle - fell away from each of them as they entered the sumptuous bedroom, richly and comfortably appointed and decorated by Brown Davis of Miami.

Chapter 2

"I want you," growled by James - not first to his lovely and entrancing wife Emily, but to young Belle - was the signal that pretensions to sophistication be dropped at the doorway, the three participants to clothe themselves in lust and rampant sex. He took Belle in his arms and kissed her deeply, tongue thrusting into her willing and eager open mouth, as Emily stood smiling, her hands gracefully perched on the shoulders of the two locked in embrace.

Very quickly they parted, each to in turn bring their lips to Emily's, James' rough, powerful touch followed by Belle's intimate, feminine response to another female. The three looked deeply into each others eyes, and seeing only complete license and freedom there, began frantically undressing each other, expensive fabrics rapidly removed and falling to the floor.

"Magnificent," Belle gasped, as James' 7" cock stood rampant and erect, his fevered imagination picturing it plunging deeply into the wet and hungry pussies of his beautiful wife and their lovely mistress for the night.

"Fucking two women at once...every man's dream. And my pleasure to satisfy you both."

"You'd better," Emily laughed, "Or you're never doing this again!"

He grinned. "The tricks I know," he murmured mysteriously. "Now, undress each other," he commanded his two women.

Emily looked at Belle nervously."I've never-" she began.

"Not to worry darling," young Belle whispered. "I'll show you the ropes...literally." Both James and Emily raised their eyebrows at this comment, and Emily breathed out heavily.

"Thank goodness," she said.

"Don't be nervous, darling, Belle - I suspect - is um, apparently experienced in such things," James said, grinning.

Belle leaned in and kissed Emily softly, gently, as though Emily were a creation of lace that would crumble if touched incorrectly. Apparently Belle's touch was just fine, as Emily found herself pursuing Belle's lips when the fair skinned blonde elfin beauty unexpectedly pulled away from the older, dark haired wife.

"More?" Belle asked wryly, a slight smile on those warm and kissable ruby lips.

"Yes, please," responded Emily shyly, but no longer nervous, as evidenced by her aggressively kissing Belle, and taking the blonde pixie in her arms, their soft, feminine bodies warmly melding together, breasts into breasts, and hip to hip, their kiss this time deep and probing, as each felt a special tingle that a woman can provoke in another female, and which can only lead to a frantic explosion of feminine desire and pleasure.

Belle barely noticed that Emily's fingers were on the zipper at the back of her cocktail dress, eagerly pulling it down, the better to get at the juicy contents within.

Belle pulled her lips away from Emily's, her sea green eyes deeply intent and fierce on Emily's seductive and slightly unfocused eyes. "Such a sexy minx," she breathed, her breath vaguely peach-like.

Emily buried her face in the crook of Belle's feminine chin, her nose against the younger woman's delicate, smooth skin. "You smell so nice," she murmured, her lips pressing against Belle's artery there, warm and pulsing with life.

Meanwhile, James pulled up a small comfortable chair and sat down, loosening his shirt and tie, and pulling down his pants, giving even more freedom to his growing cock, quickly reaching its full 7 inch length, thick and straight, its head circumcised, the helmet head a deep red, but velvety, the shaft a lighter pink and nearly hard as steel, ready to explore the many options and openings soon to be available to it.

For the time being, he was content to slowly and lightly stroke it with the fingers of his right hand in a practiced fashion. He'd been practicing edging, denying himself immediate and overwhelming pleasure, in order to extend the time that he could maintain his erection and continue making love. He was proud that he'd been able to maintain it for as long as 30 minutes, and had once given Emily two orgasms in that time.

Now, with two women to please, he'd definitely have to pace himself, and his cock couldn't afford to be the star of the show. Better to let the women satisfy each other, and to use his clever tongue on them both as well. Just to be safe, though, he'd gotten some blue tablets from an older friend to help him with that erection.

His attention returned to Belle and Emily. Belle's blue dress was puddled on the floor as she stepped out of it, clad now only in an attractive cream-colored bra and panty set, accentuating the slight curve of her hips and her small round ass, as well as her tiny breasts that still promised the excitement of filling his mouth. If it were possible to be even harder than steel, his dick certainly would have tried.

The pretty, half-naked teen had focused all of her attention on his wife, and he watched Emily intently, hoping that another sexy woman's touch would bring out the depraved wanton that he just knew must be hiding inside his demure and beautiful wife. At least she had agreed to go along with James' idea of a threesome, where so many wives would have felt fear and jealousy at another woman having a chance with her husband.

To James' surprise, Emily's only condition had been that she would find and procure the woman who would join the married couple, and to Emily's credit, she'd done an incredible job. James could see no flaw whatsoever in Belle, and his cock could testify that she was perfect.

As James watched, feeling little tingles of pleasure through his cock as he flexed it, the shaft rising up slightly between his seated legs, then falling again, Belle kissed the back of Emily's swan-like neck as her fingers slowly pulled the zipper of his wife's silver-colored dress down, revealing her splendidly tanned and supple back, one that he had traced with his fingers, eyes and lips so many times over the last ten years.

His only regret over that time was that they hadn't yet produced an heir to manage his retail jewelry empire. A Donald Trump could shop from wife to wife for one to give him a son, but James would never do anything in that way - he loved Emily with his heart and soul, and if they couldn't produce a male heir, then they would simply adopt one. He would never leave Emily, of that he was certain.

Belle's left hand held up Emily's dress as her right hand slipped inside the sheer fabric, caressing Emily's smooth back with her fingertips. Emily straightened, her head falling back in slow motion until she was nearly facing the ceiling, and her body quivered, small sounds of pleasure escaping her throat, her eyes closed, her arms by her sides, her hands balled into fists so tight that her tanned fingers turned alabaster white.

James was fascinated. He had never imagined that a woman could gain so much pleasure from a simple back massage, but surely the context must add so much. Another woman, a night of exotic pleasures, a hand underneath her clothes - all these things could be approximated when he and Emily were alone again, and he would try to please her with this new trick in the future.

Then Belle abruptly dropped Emily's dress, the sheer silver fabric seeming to silkily melt down Emily's slim legs into a puddle of fabric around her, the image of a fairy princess stepping out of an enchanted lake entrancing him.

"My god, Belle is worth every penny of the ten thousand," he thought, his hand on his cock becoming in his imagination, Belle's no doubt talented mouth. Yes, Emily had informed James that Belle's presence would have a cost, but it was the only real way to ensure sealed lips afterwards.

Then he noticed that Belle's hand had slowly, inexorably traveled down his wife's back to pause at the top of her bikini panties, resting just at the separation of Emily's magnificent, warm and rounded ass cheeks, then insinuating itself between the silky fabric of Emily's white panties and her warm, equally silky flesh, one finger riding down inside that deep crevice, as the other fingers caressed Emily's exquisite bottom much as her back had been caressed.

Unlike her back caress, though, Emily's reaction here was different. Instead of shivering and melting, Emily instead seemed to tighten, to condense, as though containing an anticipated explosion. Shrinking down, down, within herself as Belle's fingers continued their own descent, James estimated that Belle's long middle finger must have passed over Emily's tiny ass pucker and kept moving, the only evidence that a woman's finger had touched her most intimate opening, a tiny gasp and toss of her luxurious brown hair, just once.

Watching the already tight-stretched fabric of Emily's panties bulge out obscenely in the rear as Belle's hand continued its southward journey through Emily's lower torso, James gasped as he realized that Belle was intent on finger fucking his wife, doggy style, her lower arm and hand, incredibly, snaked around his wife's ass and on to her pussy from behind, the girl possessing Emily's entire lower body within her grasp.

Like a snake striking its mesmerized prey, Belle's three middle fingers suddenly thrust deep inside his wife's pussy. Emily immediately exploded into a keening wail of some unearthly cry that he could not decipher as pain or pleasure, but Emily immediately bent forward and squatted, Belle following her to the floor, staying close to her, her hand following and remaining inside Emily's now full cunt from behind.

Emily's hands were frantic between her own legs, trying to fit inside her panties from the direction of her navel, but with all of Belle's hand and the better part of her arm filling the back of the panties, Emily couldn't peel back enough of her panties to gain access to her own body there.

Leaning forward, transfixed with amazement, James watched the encounter between the two women with little idea of what was happening. Even the expression on his wife's face gave him no clue - she could be in great pain, trying to remove the painful invader of her sensitive womanhood, or she could be drowning in the pleasure whirlpool of an orgasm so massive that no man could comprehend it.

Her eyes were wild, her teeth bared, there was spittle running from the near corner of her mouth. She was posed in the posture of a native woman taking a shit over an open hole, reduced to bare essentials of civilized niceties, and it finally occurred to him that perhaps he should step in and comfort Emily in a time of need.

It was then that Emily's continued tearing at her panties bore fruit, the fabric shredding from Emily's nails, the white cloth limply falling the few inches to the floor, baring Emily's splendid pelvis and lower body. Now he could make out what she was trying to do with her hands.

She wasn't grasping Belle's athletic wrist - all that was visible of her hand, the rest of it all now fisted inside his wife's clearly stressed and stretched pussy - and attempting to pull the painful invader from inside her delicate feminine opening...no, not that.

No, Emily was intent on pulling on Belle's arm, trying to get her deeper inside herself, to fuck herself on the young woman's fist and arm, even as Belle herself was thrusting harder inside Emily. And it was then that Emily screamed, unmistakably a scream of the purest pleasure and delight, her body shaking as she came, not once, but what seemed like dozens of times, and possibly never ending, long minutes of gasping, moaning ecstasy, while she squirted some clear fluid around the fist, soaking the carpeted floor, Emily's face and upper chest turning an alarming red.

"Oh godgodgod fuck yes yes yesssss," she moaned and half wept. Her head was thrown back, her eyes as wild as a mare on loco weed, while Belle calmly kissed Emily's sweat-speckled forehead even as she savagely fucked his beautiful wife.

James was distracted, finally, by a hot, wet splash on his stomach. He looked down to see that he had shot his own load, unknowing, as he watched his wife - the woman that he was quite certain had never had sex with anyone else - endure the most amazing and incredible sex with another woman, sobbing with pleasure. "Oh shit," he said, looking at his pants.

He heard a laugh from Belle. "Just stay right there, I'll clean that for you. Part of the service."

She slowly removed herself from Emily's nether parts, her fist and forearm slowly slipping slickly out of his wife's cunt, and brought her dripping forefinger to his wife's soft, trembling lips, slipping it between them, his wife blindly and no doubt unconsciously sucking it, as she used to suck James' cock earlier in their marriage.

Belle eased his wife fully down onto the carpet, then went and got a clean wash cloth from the bathroom, and carefully scooped up the sperm from James' lap. "That's a whole lot of love you've got there, daddy," she said, her eyes on his. "And Emily and I will coax more from you before the night is through."

Chapter 3

He just looked at the cute blonde teen, amazed, wondering if possibly Belle could be hired full time to serve the couple. Certainly Emily wasn't likely to object after the impressive fucking and orgasm the talented young girl had given her. He gasped when he felt Belle's warm mouth descend onto his cock, now semi-hard after his recent ejaculation. Her tongue swabbed all around the head, licking up the creamy remnants of his excitement, roughly caressing and stimulating the sensitive nerve endings along the shaft and concentrated below the spongy, velvet head.

"God," he moaned. He'd never come back from an orgasm as fast as he felt himself responding, when Emily rose up off the floor, naked except for white bra - which she was removing as she approached him, her brown nipples stiff with desire - and smiled at him, kneeling down next to Belle. There she proceeded to unhook the young blonde's bra, the cream-colored fabric slipping down the girl's arms, revealing her sweet and tender, small breasts, small apples of female pleasure, with their hard pink nipples surrounded by equally tiny areolas.

Then Emily brought her hands to Belle's slim waist, her fingers grasping the sheer fabric of the girl's panties, slipping them off her hips, down her thighs and then to her feet and the floor. James sighed as he gazed at Belle's completely smooth mons, her slit and thin labia wet and red with desire. He could only imagine what that fertile, ripe lake of wet female excitement would smell and taste like, and knew he had to have it on his mouth or die trying.

"May I?" Emily said politely to the blonde temptress, breaking James' reverie. Belle softly released his stiffening cock from her wet lips and looked enquiringly at Emily. Emily leaned in and kissed Belle, her tongue clearly swabbing the inside of the woman's mouth as they kissed, again passionately as before, then Emily broke their kiss and leaned down and kissed the tip of James' cock, slowly sucking it into her own warm, wet mouth, her tongue teasing him and ensuring that his penis remained as stiff as it had been previously.