The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James' heart was beating hard with excitement and relief. He had been afraid that his participation with the two women would be limited by his inability to come multiple times, but it looked as though the sensual setting was going to be as stimulating and exciting as he had hoped.

"I loved watching you two together," he said, looking down at the two naked and excited women as they knelt submissively on the floor, looking up at him with adoring expressions on their faces.

"Come join us, dear," Emily cooed, already pulling James' pants completely off him. Belle sat up and brought her face to his, kissing him, her breath fruity and fresh, as she began untying his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. The women quickly removed his boxer shorts, both giggling at his swollen cock.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so big, James," Emily murmured, "and that's with you having cum once already." The two naked women stood and took James' hand and led him over to the bed, letting him climb into the middle so that they could sandwich him with their nude bodies, warm, smooth and sinuous.

Emily writhed against him, her breasts with their stiff nipples pressing and rubbing into his chest, her mouth seeking out his, their kiss deep and passionate, her aggressiveness and enthusiasm surprising him. The ménage à trois had been something of an effort on his part to spice up their love life, as Emily had clearly been losing enthusiasm for making love, but in the last month or so had seemed to develop some renewed interest, but nothing like this night's ardor.

As he and Emily rolled together, their lust building and James again considering how to hold off from cumming too soon, he felt a soft body pressing into his back, and warm female lips pressing against the back of his neck, as Belle's hand snaked around his waist to lightly grip his rampant dick.

"Ohhh," he moaned, her touch so perfect on him. Emily, meanwhile, took his hand and pressed it between her legs, to the pussy that had just so recently been raped and ravaged by their female companion, and found it literally dripping with wet, slick female cream, her small trimmed brown bush rubbing the back of his hand pleasingly.

"That's how excited I am for you," Emily moaned into his ear, her sharp teeth playfully biting his ear lobe. "Fuck me," she urged him.

His fingers sank into her tight cleft, a hot, steaming opening, silky and welcoming, her hips moving slowly as he fingered her as he had first done when they started dating some ten years before in stolen moments. "Maybe the familiarity of marriage worked against us showing each other our love," he thought, vowing not to fall back into that rut again, to again love and cherish his wife as she deserved.

"Yessss," Emily moaned."Fuck me so good." Her kisses were voracious as her excitement built, her hips moving on his fingers even as he moved them into and out of her cunt. She stiffened in his arms, and then shook wildly, trembling under the grip of some magnificent power, and moaned into his mouth, her kiss becoming sloppy as excitement filled her being and consciousness.

"I want to fuck you, but first..." he teased her, shimmying down her body, his head at breast level, softly sucking on her nipples, so brown, hard and hot, then moving further, kissing her moist, sweaty belly, flat and in perfect shape, then to her cunt with its tiny bush above, her labia plump with excitement, her clitoris swollen and redder than he'd ever seen before, and her sweet, feminine cream oozing copiously out of her beautiful reddish pussy.

It was her delicious, savory cummy juice that he'd come here for, and began lapping up her flood of lubrication, her excitement far exceeding anything that he'd ever seen before from her, her liquids fruit tasting, something like peach, it seemed. He imagined that Emily had found a peach scented body spray that she fancied. He found it pleasant and tasty, lapping up her vast quantity of cream.

Meanwhile, Belle had taken his place kissing Emily, the two women kissing so passionately again, their hands on each other's breasts, caressing, massaging tender, warm flesh and sharply tweaking each other's nipples, their bodies jerking with pleasure, followed by soft moans.

James lapped Emily's musky fluid for the longest time, and felt as though he had licked up and swallowed at least a pint of her passion and excitement, when he felt her urging him to bring himself back to her level on the pillow. Her eyes excited, she said, "I want you to fuck me. I want to sit on your hot, hard cock and make you cum inside me...and make me pregnant. I just know it will happen tonight!"

Of course, they'd talked about this before and both wanted it. He wasn't sure that just having a third person with them would somehow make his lovely wife pregnant, but it wouldn't hurt, and it would make her happy, obviously. If they got lucky and he ended up with a son and heir, so much the better!

"Lie here," Emily said. "I want to sit on this beautiful cock of yours, and make you so happy," she cooed, the light of love strong and deep in her eyes. He laid on his back, his rampant cock, stiff, straight and red with excitement. He could almost feel the sperm that his balls were churning out to fill his wife's tight, hot cunt.

"But I don't want you running away baby, so Belle is going to tie you up so you can't escape fucking me, alright?" Her smile was so devilish and full of promise that he couldn't deny her. They'd tried light bondage before, and it had been fun, though not a big factor in the love play.

"Belle and I came up with the idea at dinner to make it more exciting for you." So, they'd been plotting together! No wonder Emily had gotten so excited before, women were just like little girls when it came to playing games, he thought.

Belle had disappeared as they situated themselves, and then reappeared by the side of the bed. She quickly tied his legs spread eagled to the bedposts, using curtain ties that she'd found, then his left hand to the headboard, leaving his right hand free.

"Your wife is so lucky to feel that handsome cock filling her delicious pussy...maybe you'd like to finger mine while you're fucking hers?" James looked over at her. What a marvelously filthy mind this young girl had, letting him have two hot pussies at once.

"Yeah," he gasped, the fingers of his free right hand seeking out her pussy, wet and hot between her legs, her thighs at first grasping his hand muscularly, then spreading her legs so that he could touch her wherever and however he wanted.

Emily crawled onto the bed, a predatory look in her eyes, a look he'd never seen before. "God, she wants me so bad," he thought, his cock flexing once more as tingles of pleasure trickled through him. She slowly kissed her way up his legs, each soft touch of feminine lips on his skin increasing his pleasure and anticipation.

"Do you want it, baby?" Emily purred.

"God...give it to me, sit that tight, hot, wet cunt on my cock, I want to fuck you crazy," he moaned. Finally they were both in sync, both hungry for the pleasure and delight that was coming to them. Emily traced her fingers along his hips, her touch sending increasingly more stimulating sparks of pleasure through James, his desire reaching a bubbling point.

Meanwhile, the fingers of his right hand were dipping inside Belle's slickly wet and hot slit, even tighter than Emily's. James idly wondered how it was possible that Belle could have been with men with such a small opening.

"Maybe she had that operation that women can have to tighten themselves up. Or maybe she specializes in blow jobs, or-" and here he felt an extra jolt of pleasure - "maybe she likes taking it up the ass...god, I hope that's it, I'd love to fuck her fine little ass, and maybe Emily will be more open to the idea then, too..."

He pictured Emily bending over, opening herself back there, and inviting him inside.

"Oh fuck," he moaned out loud, as he pictured himself licking both girls' asses, and their assholes. He imagined that Belle had a sweet pink anus, and he knew that Emily's hole was a deep tan, both of them just perfect for fucking, first with his long, wet tongue, then his fingers, finally his long, hard cock, so ready to splash his hot cum into their rectums.

"And then maybe they'd lick each other's assholes and eat my cum from each other...fuck," he concluded.

"God Emily, you've got to sit on my cock, I'm so fucking ready for you," he moaned.

Chapter 4

She smiled at him demurely. "What nasty things are you thinking of, darling?' she asked coyly, the tip of her index finger touching his piss slit and pulling away, a long thin thread of his sticky cum pulling away with it. He groaned and moved his hips from side to side.

"Put me out of my misery, baby," he coaxed his wife. She grinned.

"Okay," she said, with a smile and glance at Belle.

Emily swung her left leg over James' hips, facing him, her hairy, wet pussy poised above his reddish cock, even a few drops of her hot pussy cream dripping onto his hairy groin and onto his cock.

Emily giggled. "I guess I'm ready, and I know you are," she laughed, as she sank down onto his stiff cock, his rod easily entering her in spite of her tightness, due to her excessive lubrication and resulting wetness. She waited a few seconds for her body to accept the intruder, noticeably smaller than the woman's arm that had been in that space a while before, then she began moving her body up and down slowly, fucking herself with her husband's hard cock.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good," she moaned happily. "Fuck me so good with your big cock, fill my little hole, yeah!"

James looked up at his wife, seeing a side of her being slowly revealed, one that he had always suspected - or at least hoped - existed inside her, hidden below her layers of wifely propriety. And it had only taken their decision to get a wild hair, the both of them, and bring in another woman to play with.

Speaking of which, Belle put her hand on James' arm, which he had frankly forgotten about while his wife amazed him, and brought it up between her thighs, his fingers grazing her cunt, her juice pooling in his palm. He jerked at the reminder that there were two fine ladies to enjoy, and began caressing her labia.

"We're going to excite you even more, honey," Emily said, her hands under her breasts, lifting them up as if in offering to some lust-filled deity, her nipples stiff, her thighs already quivering in orgasm.

That was the moment when Belle squeezed her thighs together, trapping James' hand at the wrist, while reaching down to the floor and lifting up a rough, white cloth and a bucket.

"Hey, too tight-" James began to say, when Belle dropped the cloth over his face, as Emily began to ride his cock harder and harder, as though she were on a bucking bronco, bearing all her weight down on him, effectively keeping him from thrashing about, particularly since his feet and other hand were secured.

Then Belle dripped about a third of the bucket of liquid onto the cloth, an unusual cloth that was both very absorbent and tightly woven, letting liquid pass through, but once wet, air would be blocked. James, shocked, tasted salt and grains of sand and even small, wriggling things - warm, rancid sea water, so very much like that which pounded on the beach outside their mansion.

"Hey, fuck!" he sputtered. "This isn't funny, what is this shit-" The rest of the exclamation was lost as Belle slowly poured a steady stream of the sea water onto his face, into his protesting mouth.

The procedure is recognizable to intelligence operatives and even the informed public, as "waterboarding," in which a wet cloth is hung over a victim's face while water is poured over it, simulating drowning and causing the victim to panic within seconds. James was no different and quickly "lost his shit," in the vernacular of the streets.

Unfortunately, Belle and Emily weren't going to be satisfied with simulated drowning, they were intent on the real thing. The more that James opened his mouth and screamed, the more water that filled it, and leaked down his throat and into his lungs, too, until - still bouncing up and down on James' inexplicably rock hard cock - Emily face palmed her husband with her small, feminine hand and pinched his nostrils shut through the cloth.

Well, at that point there was little for James left to do but drown, right there in their dry marital bed as he attempted to gasp in life-giving air to his burning lungs, but only receiving dirty sea water with its conglomeration of microbes, plankton, silt and what not. Probably even some untreated shit from the malfunctioning wastewater treatment plant up the coast.

He thrashed about, of course - what man goes to his unwanted death easily? It's hard to know what thoughts might have been in his slowly dying brain...there was agony, naturally. After all, having filthy sea water fill your lungs must hurt quite a bit, as well as the denial of oxygen itself. And add to that, the frustration of having one's limbs completely immobilized, by strap and by squeezed, feminine but muscular thighs. Struggle, struggle and get nowhere.

Most painful, probably, the treachery and betrayal of a loving wife - well, that "loving" part was clearly incorrect - and for unknown reasons.

But still, couldn't there have been a small spark of pleasure for James, as he died? His sensitive cock was still receiving the sweet stimulation of his wife's very liquid, silky and hot pussy as she held him inside her, the creamy walls of her pussy still caressing and massaging the many pleasurable nerve receptors along his cock and at its head as she continued fucking herself on him...

In any case though, there occurred a remarkable phenomenon that has been rumored of some dying men, and which may be a testament to the determination of Man as a species to survive, even when "small m" men do not.

James came, he orgasmed, he climaxed, he blew his wad...the most powerful jetting of his semen of his life, there into his wife's fertile womb. So perhaps the evening wasn't a total loss, eh?

At that point he stopped gasping, stopped breathing, his heart stopped beating, and the electrical activity in his brain began to rapidly die down. Had he been among a different group, it's possible that he might have been resuscitated at that point, but for Emily and Belle, his death was the goal.

Emily herself orgasmed, but to a far more powerful degree than James would ever imagine, many, many times and for a rather lengthy period of time. Not because of James' mastery over the female body, but because Belle had dropped James' limp, lifeless arm from between her thighs and picked up Emily's quite active hand and replaced James' hand at her cooch with Emily's. Then Belle leaned in and kissed her lover's soft, warm lips, both women moaning as hot sparks of sexual ecstasy lit wildfires inside their hot female bodies.

The feel of a hot, wet and very peach-scented pussy under her fingers, along with the deep kiss that Belle gave her, capped off by the knowledge that she was still atop the husband, her husband, that she had just murdered, sent Emily off to one of the finest orgasms that she had yet experienced.

Those kinds of orgasms had begun about 5 weeks before this night.

Chapter 5

"That's it baby, finger me, make me cum," blonde Belle cooed, her hips riding Emily's busy fingers, humping herself on the dark-haired wife's hand, as Emily herself milked the last of the pleasurable sensations she could from her now deceased husband's cock inside her.

"Ooh fuck, that's so good," Belle moaned, as she came, loving the familiar feel of Emily's fingers inside her, her hot cream dripping down Emily's arm.

Emily laughed with pleasure as she, too experienced electrical tingles of delight - more from touching another woman's vagina than from anything poor dead James contributed at this point.

"Help me get off this asshole," Emily said finally, as she lifted herself off James' lifeless husk, struggling to keep his still quite alive sperm inside her. "It's for damn sure I'm not going to be trying to get any more men's penises inside me to get pregnant, so I want to make sure none of his run down my leg."

"Sure honey," Belle assured her. "And I've got some more of his cum that I scooped out of his lap when he came the first time. There's a lot of it, and I made sure to collect it on a clean towel for you."

"You're so smart, sweetie," Emily giggled. "If I weren't so horny for every fucking woman I see, I'd ask you to marry me...I'm a widow now, you know."

Both women laughed at that, as Emily moved herself over to the far side of the large bed, with her head at the foot, instead of by the headboard. "It's too fucking wet at the other end to do anything," she complained. "You'd think James would have learned to hold his water by now," she said, smirking.

"Ooh, remind me not to piss you off, honey," Belle replied sarcastically. "That's cold."

"Not as cold as he is," Emily replied. "It feels so good to be free of him...not five weeks ago I was thinking about how we would celebrate our tenth anniversary, and I certainly wasn't thinking of, um, eliminating him. I actually thought that I loved him then!"

Changing the subject, Emily asked. "When are the 'cleaners' getting here?"

"I just need to call, they're standing by a few miles down the road. We should be able to get the team in here and get it" - pointing at James' corpse - "and the mattress out. They've matched the mattress tag in case the police decide to investigate, as well as cleaning up the bedroom and the rest of the house to remove any incriminating evidence."

"They'll take his corpse out to the beach, and then pull him about a quarter mile off shore, and the story will tell itself. You'll report him missing first thing tomorrow morning."

"You two had sex, he was still excited and went for a swim. You fell asleep. The post mortem - after they recover his corpse - will show that he drowned subsequent to a minor heart attack while he was swimming. As you were told, men who consume the virus that we women of FIT carry, suffer a weakening of the heart muscles and usually die pretty quickly of a heart attack. And of course he gulped a shit load of virus particles from my pussy - but it could just as easily have been from yours, since you've been infected and growing the FIT virus for 5 weeks now," Belle said.

"And I pissed in his wine when he went to the bathroom, remember that. That gave him more virus particles," Emily said.

"Honey, you pissed in all our wine," Belle laughed. "But of course you knew how much I like your piss anyway, hot and tasty and straight from your body."

"We could have waited, of course, and he'd have passed on in a few weeks, at the longest, but you said that you wanted to be rid of him, plus using the money from his estate will be a big help to FIT activities among the wealthy of Palm Beach and Miami. It isn't cheap killing off these men!"

"Maybe not, but it sure is fun," Emily giggled, thinking of the late James Adams' passing and the orgasms that she'd enjoyed.

"Now, what can we do while we wait for the cleaners?" asked Emily rhetorically, since she already had her legs spread for Belle's attention. Belle made a quick phone call on her burner phone, and then carried over the towel with its load of still viable sperm, and a dildo from her purse.

Belle at first took a clinical role - sort of - applying the rest of James' semen, which she'd recovered from his lap while he sat in the chair, and dabbing it into Emily's very wet pussy tenderly and lovingly. Though Emily and Belle weren't 'lovers,' exactly - FIT women tended not to fall in love with each other, but rather were motivated almost equally by desire for sex with another woman and by intense hatred for men, and even boys, still Emily was fond of Belle because she had helped her on her first killing of a male. She looked forward to more.