The Deputy

Story Info
Deputy kidnapped and turned into slut.
3k words
4.34
36.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Becky Martin had just celebrated her first year as a Jefferson County Sheriff's Deputy. She was a 24 year old college graduate who decided to take police officer training after college and become a law enforcement officer. She knew that her diminutive size might be a problem, but when the sheriff's office contacted her during the first week after her graduation, they said she just made it at 5'2" tall and 110 pounds. Becky was pretty dishwater blond.

She was on patrol in the small village of Clancy, New Hampshire when she received the 211 call indicating a robbery in progress and the First Community Bank just two blocks from her. Becky rolled up in front of the bank, jumped from her car and leveled her service revolver at the door. Unfortunately for her, the getaway van was parked on the other side of the street behind her, and the getaway driver saw Becky pull up. Cherry grabbed a wrench from under her seat, got out of the van and quietly ran behind Becky and knocked her out.

She dragged her back to the van and threw her unconscious body in the back just as the other three members of the gang rushed from the bank and over to the van. They jumped in, and as the van started to pull away, Imani said, "Who the fuck is this?"

Cherry said, "This was the bitch that was gonna smoke your ass when you ran from the bank."

Angel said, "Good thinking Cherry. Now we got ourselves a bargaining chip if we get pulled over."

Angel and Raelyn flipped the small white deputy over and removed her utility belt, blouse and pants, and took her handcuffs. They cuffed Becky's hands behind her back. The van left New Hampshire, crossed Vermont and spent the night near Albany, New York. The women took a large room in a country motel. While Raelyn went for food, Angel counted the money from the robbery and Imani and Cherry sat smoking cigarettes and watching television. When Becky woke up, she found herself zip tied and cuffed to a bed wearing just her underwear. She looked around the room and saw three huge black women. "Holy shit," she thought, "These Amazons must all be six feet tall, and there's not one of them under 200 pounds."

Just then the door opened and Raelyn came in carrying food. "Damn," thought Becky. "Another big black Amazon."

"Did anyone give you any notice Raelyn," Angel asked. "Naw," she said. "It's cool."

"Hey look," Cherry said. "The little white bitch just woke up. Have a nice sleep, bitch?"

"Wh-who are you? And what do you want?" Becky asked.

"Well Deputy Becky Martin," Angel said, "we made an unauthorized withdrawal from a bank and you just happened to show up at an inopportune time, so now you're escorting us to safety. Got it?"

Becky pleaded, "Please let me go. You can get a good head start and just leave me tied here. I won't tell."

They laughed at her. "Well at least tell me what you want me for." She said. "You've gotten away so you don't need a hostage anymore."

Becky felt uncomfortable with them knowing who she was, and since none of them made any effort to conceal their faces, she was also uncomfortable about their future plans for her. Raelyn put the food down, walked over to Becky and ran her hand lightly up her leg stopping just before she reached her pussy. Then she ran her hand up her other leg and stopped before reaching her pussy. She smiled as she saw Becky shiver and her nipples get hard. She said, "This is a cute little white bitch. Can I have her?" The other women laughed and Becky shivered again. Raelyn looked about six feet tall and about 225 pounds, most of which was muscle. She knew that Raelyn could easily break her in half.

Angel said, "You can have her when we don't need her anymore."

Raelyn gave Becky an evil grin. "Ya hear that bitch? You'll soon be mine." She turned to Angel, "Let me take her underwear off." Imani laughed and said, "Let her do it, Angel. You know she'll keep annoying us until you do."

"Alright," Angel said. "You can play with her, but don't untie her and if she gets too loud, you have to stop. First, give her something to eat."

They unfastened one of Becky's hands so she could eat and drink a bottle of water. When she was finished, Raelyn cuffed her hands again and pulled out a big switchblade knife. She gave Becky another evil grin and said, "Now lay still, bitch, or I might cut you." She leaned over and slid the cold blade up Becky's right leg and inside her panties and then lifted the blade. It easily cut through the light fabric. She did the same to her left leg and as she was removing her panties, she noticed they were sopping wet. "Look at this," she laughed. "The little slut's leaking like a sieve." Next she cut both straps of her bra and then cut between Becky's breasts. When she lifted the bra, Becky's nipples were standing straight up.

"P-please d-don't hurt m-me." Becky cried.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya," Raelyn smirked. "I'm gonna play with ya." The other women had all stopped what they were doing to watch Raelyn's seduction of this white deputy. Raelyn looked at the others and said, "Watch how fast I make this little bitch cum." She turned the knife around and ran the handle between Becky's breasts and then around each nipple. Becky couldn't understand why her body was starting to react to Raelyn's touch. The handle was then slowly moved up Becky's leg until it reached her pussy. Raelyn moved it slowly around her wet pussy. While Becky was looking down at the knife, Raelyn looked at her friends and winked. They all knew what was next.

Raelyn shifted slightly on the bed and slowly moved the knife one last time across Becky's clit before she jerked the knife away and rammed two fingers up Becky's cunt. "AAaargggh! Ah fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck! Aargh!" Becky screamed as she came and thrashed all over the bed. The four women laughed at her. Imani said, "34 seconds. Horny little slut." Raelyn leaned over the deputy and lightly put her lips on Becky's lips. She slid her tongue into Becky's mouth and was greeted with the white woman's tongue. They kissed for a few seconds and then Raelyn sat up and said, "This is probably the quickest I've ever made one of these young white bitches cum. I'm really gonna like this here little slut." She smiled down at Becky who was still recovering from the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

The women talked about the spreading manhunt, or cunthunt as they called it, for the young white deputy that was being trained by Raelyn.

The next morning, they gave Becky one of Imani's old blouses to wear when they left. It was way too big and it came down almost to her knees. They ate carry out in the room and then all got back in the van. Becky was cuffed to the seat. They drove all day, and eventually, Becky fell asleep with her head on Raelyn's shoulder. Raelyn smiled down at her little slut.

That night they stopped in a small town in Indiana. Becky had been studying the group all day as they interacted with each other. Angel was obviously in charge. She was about 5'10" tall with very short graying hair. She was probably about 50. Imani, who looked about 40 years old, was the biggest Amazon of all. She must have been 6'4" and 275 pounds. Raelyn was 6' tall and maybe 225 and was the youngest at 18 or 19. And Cherry was just over six feet tall and tipped the scales at least 200. She looked to be about 60 years old.

After they checked in to their room for the night, Angel and Imani disappeared for a few hours to go do a B%E. While they were gone, Cherry went to pick up food, and Raelyn suggested she take her time. So that she could take the opportunity to work on Deputy Martin. She shaved the deputy's pussy and then spent 10 minutes with her face buried between her legs. Becky tried to fight her off, but it was impossible. She was outweighed and she was handcuffed. She came twice while her pussy was being eaten by the young black girl

Then Raelyn finger fucked her to another three orgasms while kissing her. Becky was so turned on that she was aggressively kissing the big black woman back. Raelyn lifted up and looked into Becky's eyes and said, "I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to lick my pussy while I finger yours. Any questions, slut?"

Becky pleaded, "Please don't do this. Please let me go."

Raelyn laughed and dropped her pants. She climbed on to the bed and lowered her huge crotch onto Becky's face. Becky couldn't stand the smell and almost threw up. She felt Raelyn's fingers go in to her pussy and begin pumping. Raelyn took Becky right to the edge of an orgasm and then stopped. "Do you want to cum, slut?" She asked.

"Um, uh, y-yes." Becky moaned.

"Then start licking my pussy, slut."

Becky slowly pushed her tongue into the young girl's pussy and began licking. Almost immediately Raelyn started her fingers moving again in Becky's pussy. Becky had a mind blowing orgasm immediately, but she kept licking and sucking Raelyn's pussy until the big black woman came a few minutes later and drenched Becky's face with her cum. When Raelyn stood up, Becky was still trembling, and said, "Oh my God. That felt wonderful. I don't remember ever coming that hard."

Raelyn smiled knowingly at her and said, "And we'll have lots more before we get to our destination."

Becky smiled and said, "I don't know if I can take many more like that. That was awesome!"

Raelyn smiled and said, "Maybe I'll just keep you around when we get where we're going."

"You-you c-can't. I have to get back to my job. I have a boyfriend who is probably worried about me."

Raelyn asked, "Do you cum like that with him, Becky?"

She looked down at her feet and shook her head no.

"Is he a good kisser?"

Becky said, "He's OK."

Raelyn leaned over Becky and said, "Is he this good?" She captured Becky's lips with her own and pushed her tongue into Becky's mouth. Becky pushed her own tongue into Raelyn's mouth. After a lengthy kiss, followed by two more, Raelyn asked, "Well, is he?" Becky sadly shook her head no."

Raelyn began pinching Becky's hard nipples and squeezing her beasts. Becky climaxed almost immediately. "Does he do this?" Raelyn whispered. Becky whimpered and shook her head no. "Then why do you need to go back to him?" Becky's mind was confused. She had never kissed a woman, and today, she not only kissed one, she also ate pussy for the first time. This woman turned her on more than Rick ever did. But it just didn't seem right.

Raelyn pulled back and said, "Wouldn't you like to belong to someone who can make you cum like I can? Wouldn't you like to belong to me?"

Becky was squirming on the bed under Raelyn's intense gaze. She loved how Raelyn could make her cum at will, but she wasn't a lesbo. She had a boyfriend. This just isn't right. Raelyn could see that Becky's thought process was steering her in the wrong direction so she leaned over and gently kissed her again. When she pulled back and while Becky was still in somewhat of a daze, Raelyn unfastened her handcuffs. Raelyn knew that this would be a test for Becky.

Raelyn quickly leaned in and put two fingers into Becky's pussy and began tweaking her nipples. Becky moaned and was on the verge of coming. Raelyn shoved a third finger into her and she came immediately. She continued working on the deputy's pussy and breasts and when she noticed that she was approaching another climax, she stopped and whispered, "Wouldn't you like to be my little slut?"

Becky was disappointed that Raelyn stopped pumping her fingers in her pussy and tried to hump her hand with her pussy. Raelyn whispered, "Answer me, Becky and then you can cum." Becky continued to try to hump the big girl's hand, but couldn't get herself off. Raelyn pumped her pussy two times and tweaked her nipples hard. "Uughnn, please let me cum," Becky pleaded. Her job and her boyfriend were the furthest thing from her mind.

Raelyn pumped once more and then whispered, "Tell me you want to be my slut, Becky."

"N-n-no. P-please. Uuunngh! Oh, please let me cum," she begged.

Raelyn smiled and pumped her pussy and tweaked her nipple one more time. "Tell me what you want, slut."

"I-I-I w-want to c-cum. Please."

"And what else, my little slut."

"I-I-I w-want to b-be y-yo . . . Oh! Please let me cum."

Raelyn pumped and tweaked again. She whispered, "You know you want it. All you have to do is tell me." Neither of them heard Angel and Imani enter the room.

"I-I-I d-do w-want it, "Becky moaned.

Raelyn smiled down at her and pumped her again. "Tell me what you want."

"I-I want you Raelyn. I w-want to be your slut."

Raelyn smiled in triumph and shoved two more fingers into Becky's pussy and started pumping. Becky came immediately as Angela laughed, "I believe that's the quickest you've ever converted one of you britches, Raelyn."

As Raelyn pumped her hand into Becky's pussy, Becky threw her arms around Raelyn's neck and moaned, "Aaaah! Oh shit! Aaaarrrgggh! Oh! Fuck me Raelyn! Aarg! Fuck your slut." Raelyn wanted to give her little slut something to remember so she decided to work on her until she passes out. It took almost thirty minutes of steadily pounding her pussy and twisting her nipples. Becky was thrashing and moaning like a whore. She cried and begged Raelyn to never leave her. She said she would be Raelyn's slut forever.

After she passed out, Angel asked what Raelyn planned to do with her when they reached Oregon. "We can't take her to our house. She's a cop."

Raelyn said, "Let me worry about that when we get there. In the meantime, we still have a few more days to get there. Let me work my magic on my new bitch."

Before they left the next morning, Raelyn went out and bought a short tight summer dress for her bitch. After breakfast they let Becky shower and put her new dress on. The dress had ten buttons in the front. When Becky came out of the bathroom, she had eight buttons fastened. Raelyn walked over to her and said, "My slut has to look like a slut," as she unbuttoned all but the middle three buttons. "That's better. Are you OK with that, slut?"

Becky looked up at her and smiled. "Yes Maam. If that's how you want me to wear it, then that's how I'll wear it."

Raelyn smiled and said, "If you're a good girl, then tonight I'll let you lick my pussy and ass hole."

The women took some of their cash and bought a van, loaded their stuff and headed west. Becky rode the whole way snuggled next to Raelyn who had her arm around her slut.

That night, Raelyn told Angel to get her a separate room because she had plans for her little slut. She told her that she wanted to test her. Raelyn had Angel tie her naked and spread eagled on the bed while Becky was still sleeping in the van. She told the other women to leave a note on Becky about which room Raelyn was in and then go into their rooms and watch her to see if she tries to run when she wakes up or when she goes into the room and finds Raelyn tied up. Imani bet Raelyn $50 that they would have to chase her down, but Raelyn was confident that Becky was hers.

A half hour after Angel tied Raelyn, Becky woke up and climbed out of the van. She looked round and the other women were ready to go after her if she ran. She walked over and entered Raelyn's room. Becky got a look of panic on her face and ran to Raelyn saying, "What happened? Are you OK?" She quickly untied her and fell into her arms.

Raelyn smiled and looked at the older white girl and asked, "Who do you belong to Becky?"

"I belong to you Raelyn." She buried her face between Raelyn's big flabby tits. Raelyn pulled Becky's head back by her hair and kissed her. Becky's nipples wer hard and her pussy was soaking wet. When Raelyn finally broke the kiss, Becky looked at her like a wanton whore and begged, "May I please lick you pussy and your ass hole? Please. You told me if I'm good, you would let me. And I tried to be good."

Raelyn laughed and said, "Get on the bed, slut. Lie on your back and get ready to lick your mistress' ass." Becky smiled a big smile and asked, "Are you my mistress, Raelyn?"

Raelyn said, "Yes, I'm your mistress and you're my slut. Any questions?"

Becky said, "No Maam. I like it. Can I please lick your pussy?"

Becky licked her mistress from top to bottom that night. She spent extra time on her pussy and ass hole, driving her tongue deep into her mistress' hole. As she licked and sucked, she would sometimes whisper things like, "I love to lick your black ass, mistress.;" or "Please let me be your slut forever, mistress;" or "I think I love you, mistress."

Raelyn smiled and thought of the many things that she had planned for her little white slut when they made it home.


BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers