The Deputy Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky's career goes further off the rails.
2.9k words
4.19
14.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

When they finally reached their home in Oregon, Becky was totally committed to Raelyn. She no longer considered her job or her boyfriend. She never thought of her apartment or any of her belongings. All she wanted to do was to please Raelyn. The other three women knew that Raelyn had big plans for her slut. They weren't sure that that little white woman had any idea what was going to happen with her.

They settled back on to their countryside property and Raelyn showed Becky where her room is. Becky was excited to get to sleep every night with her black lover. They sent Becky to her room early that night so the others could talk. Becky stripped and lie in bed waiting for Raelyn. She thought of the turn her life had taken over the last few days. She went from a respected deputy sheriff with a good job, an apartment and a handsome boy friend to a big ugly black woman's slut. She shook her head as she remembered begging Raelyn to let her be her slut and to lick her black ass hole. And just as she started to get frustrated with her recent decisions, she thought of how Raelyn made her feel. The woman could make her cum just by looking at her. When she kissed her, her lips tingled and her nipples immediately got hard and she knew that Raelyn could turn her into a mass of quivering flesh. She would do anything for her.

They got settled in and Raelyn took Becky to buy more slutty clothing. She told her, "Tonight, I want you to wear this short shirt dress. It has eight buttons and you can pick which two you would like to keep buttoned. We're going to a local bar that's the hotspot for my friends, and I want you to be nice to them. My friends are like me and they'll want to touch you and dance with you. Don't embarrass me or I'll whip your ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so. You want me to be nice to your friends.

Raelyn smiled and said, "Yes. But part of being nice is putting up with them hitting on you. If they want to touch your ass, then let them. If they want to dance with you, then dance with them. If one of them want's to kiss you, then do it. I'm telling you to do whatever they want." This made Becky a little nervous, but she nodded her head in understanding.

That evening, Becky walked into the living room wearing the short summer shirt dress that was three inches below her pussy. Her well tanned and toned legs looked great. She chose the two buttons at the waist to leave buttoned. Since the buttons below her waist were left undone, when she walked, her dress gapped which put her pussy on display. Whenever she turned or walked, her opened top made it easy for anyone to see her breasts.

Raelyn smiled at her knowing her lesbian friends would really enjoy playing with her little white bitch. When they got in the car, Raelyn turned to her and said, "Whose bitch are you?"

"I'm your bitch," Becky immediately replied.

There were several vehicles in the yard, and Becky wondered why Raelyn chose the older pick up truck instead one of the newer cars. As they were driving to the bar, Raelyn said, "Tell me about your sexuality. Is your boy friend white, black, Hispanic or what? Have you ever been with a woman before? Does it bother you that I'm your mistress and I'm a big black woman? Bare your soul, bitch."

Becky sat and thought for a long time and then she said, "My ex boyfriend is white. I've never dated anyone black before and I've never been with a woman. " She paused again and Raelyn knew she was thinking. Becky looked down at the floor and then looked at Raelyn, "You intimidated me. Your size intimidated me. Your aggressiveness intimidated me. Your blackness intimidated me. Each one of those things individually could have made me your slut, but when all three of them were combines, I had no chance. You owned me from the first time you touched me. I hope I can be worthy for you to keep me around for a while."

Raelyn reached over and put her hand on her slut's leg and pushed her skirt up to her bare pussy. She reached up and unbuttoned the two buttons holding Becky's dress closed. Then Raelyn reached down and rubbed Becky's clit and then sunk two fingers into her wet pussy. Becky's dress was wide open and each time they stopped at a traffic light the drivers of the cars next to them got an eyeful of her bare chest. When Raelyn dropped her hand back to Becky's lap, she came immediately. Then she shoved a couple of fingers into her soppy pussy and she had a long multiple orgasm while a car full of young boys next to them watched.

When they arrived at the bar, Becky fastened her two buttons and followed Raelyn into the bar. She shivered as she looked around at the all female, all black, all tattooed, all big women. A few of the other women, although black, were her size. But most of the women were huge. Some had big muscles and others were just fat. They were dressed in jeans with chains, leather vests, tight tee shirts and biker boots. The muscled women looked OK in tee shirts, but the fat ones were kind of disgusting. When the women looked over at them,BeckyI could feel their eyes undressing her. They looked at her likesheI was the last M&M in a kindergarten candy jar.

Raelyn smiled and greeted her friends. BeckyI was soon surrounded; and as Raelyn drifted away with some of the other big women,Becky felt hands on hery ass and someone reaching their arm around her shoulders. She tried to pull away, but it was like trying to fight a stone wall. The next thing sheI knew, there was a hand on her bare ass and a hand on each of her bare tits. Another hand pulled her hair and she felt lips clamp onto hers. When she I started to open her mouth, a tongue darted into it. It seems like the kiss had just begun when Becky felt a draft. As she tilted her head, she watched her dress fall to the floor.

Becky's arms were lifted and one was put around the shoulders of a large woman on each side of her. The women lifted her between them and her bare legs swung between them. Another woman lifted Becky's legs and buried her face in her pussy. Becky came immediately. One of the woman looked at her and said, "We're gonna have fun with you tonight, slut. We don't often get to play with white sluts."

Raelyn smiled as she watched about 15 big black tattooed woman carry her slut out of the room. She yelled over to them, "Just remember where you leave her so I can find her later." They all laughed and left the room.

Becky knew that she was in for a long night of abuse. She had always been intimidated by aggressive people and big people. But blacks intimidated her most of all. She always had this nagging feeling in the back of her mind that you couldn't say no to a black man. But with a black woman, it's even worse. She completely submitted to Raelyn in minutes. And now there are 15 big rough black women that are going to abuse her body. And they did.

The women slapped and beat her tits and ass. Most of the burly women went down on her and squeezed her tits. They fingered her pussy and ass. Becky was going crazy screaming, "Aaaaah! Oh! Fuck me! Aaah fuckt! Aaaargh! "

After about 15 minutes, Raelyn walked into the room and said, "Hey Bitches!" They all looked at her. She said, "If you're interested, your new toy was a cop. Have fun." She went back to the bar.

A few of them said, "A fucking cop! The bitch is a cop!" This ramped up their feverish aggression. They put her on the floor and made her lick their boots or their bare feet and they beat her ass with a pool cue stick or their hands. They shoved beer bottles up her pussy until it was stretched out and then they switched to wine bottles. As they rammed the large end of the bottles into her pussy, she moaned and screamed in ecstasy. "AAAAAAARRRRGH! Oh fu . . . Aaah! Aah! Owwww! Fuuuuuck meeeeeeee! Make me your whore!" She was coming like a cheap gutter whore.

They laid her on one of the pool tables and took turns squatting over her face and making her clean their ass holes with her tongue while others were ramming bottles into her well worn pussy. When one of the wmen finished getting her ass cleaned and stood back up, Becky would yell, "More black ass! Give me more black ass!"

After a few hours, she was drifting in and out of consciousness as they continued to work on stretching her fuck hole. Finally as they were tiring, one of the women grabbed her hair and dragged her outside and threw her onto a pile of trash. "That's where all white whores belong, cunt," one of them yelled at her. One after another, they squatted over her and pissed on her hair and face. One of them put her cigarette out on her tit making her howl and then pass out again. One held her nose so she had to open her mouth for others to piss into. After they were finished with the worthless slut, they tossed a few trash bags on top of her and went back into the bar.

Raelyn was having such a good time that she didn't even notice them return. Almost an hour later, one of them remembered to say, "Hey Raelyn, we finished with your slut and put her out with the trash."

Raelyn smiled and thanked her. She ordered another drink and told her friends that she should probably go get her slut and take her home after a couple of more beers. Sometime later, Raelyn said good bye and went in search of her slut. When she went around behind the building she saw a couple homeless men pissing against the side of the building. She asked, "Have you guys seen a naked whore around here?"

"That's what we're pissing on," one said.

Oh shit," Raelyn said. "Wait here." She walked around front and drove the truck back to the trash pile. The men were finishing up and tucking their cocks away, when Raelyn got out and said, "Toss the slut in the back of my truck." The men used pieces of trash to pick her up so they wouldn't have to touch her piss covered body. She was tossed roughly into the back of the truck and let out an "Uuumph." Raelyn looked at her and said, "Shut the fuck up, cunt." She wrapped bungee cords around her wrists and hooked them to the eye hooks in the truck bed.

She drove the truck to the nearest car wash, inserted the money and drove in. Becky regained consciousness in the middle of the wash cycle. She panicked and tried to break loose from the bungees as the cold water and soap drenched her naked body. Raelyn was laughing hysterically from the front seat at her helpless slut. Becky finally realized that she was in a car wash and that there was no way she was getting loose so she just twisted and turned so the soap and water would wash as much of her body as it could reach. At the end of the wash, the dryer blew cool drying air all over the truck and the whore in the back.

Raelyn drove home with Becky in the back. Fortunately for her, it was only a ten minute drive. When they arrived, Raelyn got out and saw her slut shivering in the back of the truck. She unfastened the cords and lifted the exhausted slut out of the truck and sat her on the ground. "Go upstairs and take a long hot shower before you come to bed, slut."

Raelyn lay in bed thinking that the night was tough on her slut. She wondered how she would react when she woke up. She figured that she'd probably cry and want to go home.

Both women slept well although Becky had some difficulty getting comfortable and tended to be restless. Raelyn got up at 7:30, dressed and went downstairs. During breakfast she told Angel, Cherry and Imani about what happened last night. The other three women were familiar with the size and strength of Raelyn's friends and were impressed that the poor white girl even survived the night with them. As Raelyn explained driving through the car wash, they were all in hysterics. And that's when Becky finally walked into the room wearing just a tight tee shirt that was mid thigh. Cherry said, "Did you enjoy your trip through the car wash? Maybe we can do that a few times a week instead of letting you take a shower." All the women laughed.

Becky looked down and said, "That was a night to remember, that's for sure."

Cherry asked her how much of it she actually remembered. Becky said, "I think I remember most of it because I only had two drinks all night. I think once they got started on me, they didn't want to stop. I passed out a few times, but it wasn't for very long. Man, those women are tough."

"So what all happened to you last night?" Cherry asked.

Becky said, "Well, in no particular order, I licked their shoes and feet; I licked their pussies and ass holes; they beat my breasts and ass; they fucked me with beer bottles and wine bottles; they beat me with a pool stick; and they threw me into the trash and pissed on me. And that was just the women?"

"What do you mean by that, slut?" Cherry asked.

"Well, when they left me in the trash, several homeless men came along and propped me over a dumpster, pulled the bottles out of my pussy and ass and then fucked my ass. Then they threw me back in the trash and pissed on me."

Cherry smirked at her and cynically asked, "So when are you going to do it again?"

Becky smiled and said sweetly, "Whenever my mistress tells me to."

The other women were shocked with her answer. They had all expected her to say 'never.'

"Wait a minute," Cherry said. "Do you mean you'd do that again?"

Becky thought for a minute and then said, "It was the roughest night I've ever had in my life. In the beginning the pain and abuse hurt but in the end, it was actually exquisite. I began to like it. I enjoyed being treated like a common gutter whore. And when they threw me into the trash and pissed on me, I knew I deserved it. My only concern all night was not to embarrass my mistress."

All four women were shocked at her answer and Imani finally asked, "Do you think you embarrassed your mistress?"

"I don't know. I hope not," Becky said. "It's up to my mistress." They all looked at Raelyn.

After about 15 seconds, she stood up and walked over to Becky, grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. As they were kissing, Raelyn reached under her tee shirt and fingered her pussy. After only 20 seconds, Becky drenched Raelyn's hand with her cum and would have fallen to the floor if Raelyn hadn't been holding her up by her pussy. Raelyn smiled at her slut and said, "You did very well last night. You made me proud."

Becky beamed with pride. "Oh, I'm so happy mistress. I would never do anything to embarrass you."

"Actually, I'm so proud of you that I'm going to award you with a brand," Raelyn said.

The other three women looked concerned because they knew that this was the point where Raelyn's prior slut had objected and run away. But Becky stood there beaming at her mistress and asked childlike," A brand? Do that people will know I belong to you? When can we do it, mistress?"

Raelyn smile and the others were stunned, "We'll do it this afternoon, slut." Becky jumped into her mistress' arms and kissed her cheeks. "Thank you mistress."

That afternoon, Raelyn took Becky to her tattoo parlor and had the words 'Raelyn's Slut' tattooed in one inch letters on Becky's perfect ass.

Becky happily fell in to her new life with her mistress and the other women. Within a few weeks, the others convinced Raelyn to share her so she became the 'House Whore.' Imani, Cherry, Angel and Raelyn all liked to abuse the young white woman by making her lick their pussies and ass holes. But Becky never felt abused, because she loved submitting her body to the four big black women.

Every few months, one of the women would dress her up like a slut and take her to their particular bar of choice. So besides servicing the younger women at Raelyn's bar of choice, she also services other big black women in Angel, Cherry and Imani's bars of choice. Becky is regularly used by big black women between 18 and 70, and they all feet the need to abuse the young white woman. And if her mistresses don't feel she is being abused enough, they tell the whole bar that Becky is a cop.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers