All Comments on 'The Derkelyng'

by nomoretears00

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

this would make a great serial. the world you've created and the issues facing the people are so interesting. it would be so great to see where it goes, how blade helps his mate and rider to improve life for all concerned. (i.e. sorting out the rights of each species, and how humans could live without fear, as well as what sort of justice system would be set up to punish humans and derkelyngs for not following laws enacted to safeguard those rights.)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I agree

I hope you do more with this story. There is so much potential for another of your wonderful series. Hope we see more soon

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years ago
You did it again!

As usual, you have sucked me in with one of your 5 star stories and reminded me of how much I love your writing. Glad to see you back and hope there is more to come.

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 10 years ago
Brilliant!!

You have wowed me again, I just love this story and I hope there will be more about Lander and Blade soon and what about Rider finding his mate, I bet that would be a very interesting story, Glad to see you are back, I look forward to reading more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"By what name may I address you by?" - This should read "By what name may I address you?" - Only one "by" is needed.

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

I somehow missed this when it was first posted. A great story and I also wouldn't mind reading more about Lander and Blade.

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 10 years ago
missed

Have missed your posting here on literotica. Have bought four of your books. ( Great)

Thanks again for posting.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929about 10 years ago
Loved this!

Awesome to see this story by you! I haven't been on this site in forever, so I was just checking out the profiles of all my favorite authors to see what everybody's been up to and discovered this gem :-)

Hope all is going well for you!

~LoveBird

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveabout 10 years ago
Great!

I haven't been on this site in a while and to discover this when I do...nice. Great characters as always and the story was nice as well. I've also been buying your books too. Can't wait for the second book to Harvest to come out.

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 10 years ago
totally brilliant!

Can't believe I missed this. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous