The Derry House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only 11 PM, and Kacey wouldn't normally go to bed so early, but these weren't normal circumstances. She sat down in front of the living room camera and talked to her audience.

"So, I'm about to go to bed. I haven't seen any ghosts or goblins or boogeymen lurking, so good for me but bad for you. Anyway, goodnight my twisted audience. If nothing kills me overnight, I'll talk to you in the morning."

With that, she headed up the stairs to the master bedroom, home to three cameras. She left the bedroom door ajar and turned off the light. Floor night-lights throughout the house provided enough ambient light to see furniture and doorways and stairs. She was thankful that they didn't force her to sleep in complete darkness. She doubted that was from kindness. Even though they had infrared, the extra light likely helped the cameras provide better pictures for the paying public.

To beat Tina, she needed to tease her audience. Kacey had thought a lot about how to best do it. Sure, she could wear her bra and panties to bed and let everyone see her whenever she used the bathroom, but something about that felt too obvious. She had a better idea.

Kacey took off her shoes and socks and climbed into bed, fully clothed. After covering herself with a thick white comfortable, she got undressed. She pulled off her shirt and peeled off her jeans, all while hidden beneath the comforter. She reached out to deposit the items on the nightstand, knowing that her audience would see that she had taken off those items. Then, while remaining covered, she unsnapped her bra and slid off her panties. Again, Kacey reached her arm out to place the underwear on the nightstand, ensuring that the audience knew that she was nude.

Kacey always slept nude, so she figured that she would do the same here. She could remain covered by the blankets and nobody would see anything. That would at least be her defense.

Lying naked on a bed, even under covers, with three cameras pointed at her was exciting. Everyone watching knew that she was completely naked. All the guys from school assuredly had their eyes glued to their screens, hoping that she might suddenly jump out of bed and provide them all a visual treat. That was not the plan. She just wanted to tease them. She didn't want to flash the world.

Instead, Kacey rested in bed, involuntarily listening to the sounds of the old house. There were ticks, and creaks, and even pops, but nothing out of the ordinary for an old house. She rolled to sleep on her side, letting her upper back become uncovered. Just enough skin to keep people watching.

She didn't sleep well. Hell, she was probably awake more than asleep. Every time that she woke up she had to remind herself where she was. And then she thought about the position of the blanket and whether her boobies and butt were still covered. Sometimes she twisted to let the blanket ease down a bit further. Sometimes she pulled it up. At one point the blanket slid all the way down to let the very top of her butt be seen as she slept on her stomach. It would only take a minor repositioning while sleeping to have the blanket slide further down, exposing her toned butt. Or, maybe she would flip over and expose her boobs to the audience. It felt daring to be so close to being naked in front of the audience, which surely included the guys from school. And it felt daring to leave it all up to chance, up to the random flipping and flopping of a sleeping body, whether her most private parts would be exposed.

Kacey was relieved when she woke in the morning. First, there had been no strange noises, no surprises of any kind. She had survived one night alone in the house. And second, the blanket was still covering her nudity. She couldn't know whether something might have been exposed during the middle of the night, but as far as she was aware, her modesty had been preserved.

** Ryan **

Ryan didn't sleep at all. How could he, with his fiancee lying naked underneath a blanket and cameras pointed at her. His eyes were glued to his monitor waiting for that one wrong roll or long stretch when his fiancee's nude body would be exposed to the internet. These guys from her school that playfully flirted with her and undoubtedly desired her would be treated to the sight of her naked body, and would have the video to play again and again.

Ryan didn't understand why she chose to sleep in the nude. Yes, she always did that at home and he never complained. But he figured that she'd use better judgement and not sleep in the nude when there were cameras pointed at her. Maybe she did it to try to get more views than Tina. Maybe she did it to tease her friends. He was just shocked and amazed that she did it at all.

He was thankful that she survived the night without exposing herself too much. At the same time, he did find it arousing. Maybe it was because her naked back looked sexy as she slept. Maybe it was because it was risky, leaving herself vulnerable to the unconscious stirrings that could have exposed her. Maybe it was because her friends were surely watching, and they would have wanted more than anything for that blanket to slip off of her body. Even as it was, they got a few good peeks at her. For a while, part of her butt was showing and at one point, when she rolled over, the side of her breast could be seen. It was brief and it was only the side, but he was sure her friends enjoyed the view.

Ryan watched her as she carefully got dressed underneath the covers and then hopped out of bed. When she started making breakfast, he went to bed. The risk of exposure seemed to be over, at least for the moment.

** Carson and Brett **

Carson and Brett had barely said a word to each other all night long as they stared at their respective laptop screens. She was naked underneath those covers. Completely naked. They were always just a roll or a twitch away from seeing her glorious body. One stretch, one moment of feeling too hot and kicking off the covers, one catch of the blanket on her feet. That's all it would have taken and their dreams of seeing her nude would have come true. And now that she was dressed, they couldn't believe that somehow, through the many hours in bed, her body had remained concealed. It wasn't fair. One moment of luck wasn't too much to ask for.

It wasn't like it was a complete bust, however. They did enjoy capturing her naked back, and even some glimpses of the sides of her tits. They had already watched their recordings several times, hoping for a hint of a nipple, but there was none. Still, they had video that showed the side of one of her boobs, and they were glad to have gotten that.

Brett had often bemoaned not capturing a cell-phone video of that time that she raised her shirt, pretending that she was going to flash them. He would have watched it over and over again, her slowly lifting her shirt with that seductive smile, higher and higher until the bottoms of her breasts peeked out. He had hoped and prayed that she would raise it just an inch higher, or maybe two inches higher, or maybe even all the way up to her neck to show him her glorious tits. But she stopped. Maybe he didn't need a video. He had replayed it in his mind so many times that he would never forget a single detail.

** Kacey **

Kacey sat down in the living room and spoke towards the camera.

"Well, I seem to have survived the night. No ghosts attacked me. I can't say that I slept too well, with this being an unfamiliar place. The house does make a lot of odd noises, but I didn't hear anything that sounded threatening. So, I'm going to get some studying done, and I'll talk to you guys a little later."

Kacey spent some time studying. It remained difficult. The house was so quiet that every little vibration sounded like a demonic symphony. A floorboard expands a nanometer, causing the wood to grind against severals nails, inducing the simultaneous sounds of scraping, grinding and metallic ringing. All from the tiniest of natural movements. And these sorts of movements seemed to be happening all of the time. The only other noises, besides those that she made, were from the periodic remote control of cameras, constant reminders that a sea of eyes were watching her every move. Studying in a fishbowl was more distracting than she imagined.

Unable to study more, the boredom was torturous. Maybe that was too extreme, but it wasn't pleasant. She roamed the house, searching for interesting things to look at. An antique grandfather clock that no longer ran may have been valuable had it not had chips and scratches throughout its wood frame. The linoleum flooring in the kitchen was comically out of date but fit in well with the time-stained window treatments. The hardwood floors that ran through most of the house had split and separated from years of freeze-thaw cycles. There was nothing in the house that looked like it had been updated in decades.

Being bored gave Kacey time to think. She thought about her relationship with Ryan. She knew that they were an odd pairing. She had some friends that thought she could do better, but they were just judging him on his looks. If they knew how sweet and caring he was, they would be jealous. They can have the buff assholes that will turn into drunk wife-beaters after a couple years of marriage. She was happy to have found Ryan.

Kacey also thought about her night and how she figured she was doing at beating Tina. It was a good start, but she would need to up the ante to ensure Tina's downfall. Thinking about rolling around underneath the blanket with cameras on her got her juices flowing, and made her think about what else she could do, what else she would dare to do. As she told Ben, she didn't want to be some kind of cam girl, stripping for dollars. She wasn't going to prance around naked for the world to see. But risking unintended exposure was in some kind of grey area.

It was time for a cool shower. It was either that or she was going to sit down in front of a camera and just blatantly rub one out. That would get some attention. She opted for the shower. The only shower had cameras pointed at it, but she came prepared. She walked into the half-bath, changed into a swimsuit, and then headed upstairs to bathe.

There were two cameras in the bathroom, both mounted on walls opposite the shower and pointed straight at it. The glass slider that lived on gold rails would provide almost no privacy. If you showered naked, you would be seen naked. Thankfully, she would not be naked.

The water from the shower felt good. She intended it to be a cool shower to help suppress her libido, but she couldn't bring herself to follow through. The warm water felt better, and she didn't mind remaining in a state of arousal. It felt good as her fingers ran up and down her legs and arms. It felt good as her fingers slipped inside the bikini tops and grazed her erect nipples. And it certainly felt good as she washed underneath her bikini bottoms, as her fingers stroked her clit and labia several times. It took strong will-power to extract her hand before she could climax.

After her shower, she returned to the half-bath to change into some fresh clothing. It was an outfit that she had prepared carefully when she packed. A pair of tight jeans and a camisole with spaghetti straps. Without a bra underneath the camisole, her breasts would almost cry out for attention. The camisole left the tops of her boobs exposed, even while standing upright. When she leaned forward, the blouse fell away from her body to provide a tantalizing view of her chest. It was the perfect attire for the rest of the day.

** Ryan **

Ryan only slept for a couple of hours. When he woke to find her heading to the shower, he kicked himself for not paying attention to what she packed for clothing. He didn't know that she planned to shower in a bikini. She probably had no idea how sexual that was, watching water running over her body, making it glisten in the daylight. Sure, she wore a bikini, but it didn't cover a lot of skin. Just enough to not be indecent. Did she not know that her audience could see her hand as it rubbed her tits and pussy? Did she think that the guys from school wouldn't see this?

And then after the shower, she put on one of the sexiest outfits he had ever seen her wear. The only time he had seen her dress like that was one night when they went out to a hip club to go dancing. It was the kind of place where all of the women dressed sexy, exposing more skin than they ordinarily would. And she chose that revealing outfit to wear while being filmed in the house? Ryan understood that she wanted to beat Tina's views, and maybe that was part of her strategy, but he wondered just how much she was going to expose walking around in that top. And those jeans on her just drew your eyes to her long legs and amazing ass. How could you not stare?

** Kacey **

The rest of the day became an exercise in trying to distract herself from the boredom. She spent some time sitting in the living room reading a book on the history of mathematics. It was both interesting, and dry. Reading it felt like something she should read, to become more knowledgeable about not just the Greek and Roman contributions to the development of mathematics, but also the Babylonian, Egyptian, Chinese, Indian, Islamic, and others. The extent of effort to approximate pi or the square root of two, across many cultures, was amazing. Briefly. Kacey managed to kill 45 minutes before she just could read no more.

Kacey wandered the house, returned to the kitchen for a snack, and wandered the house again. Tick tock. Time dragged.

The only reprieve from boredom was thinking about her audience, and how she might keep their attention. She periodically bent forward in front of a camera when she found some justification to do so, providing a sexy view of her boobs. Or she scratched some nonexistent itch near her breasts or on her butt to draw eyes back to those features. When she had chosen the sexy outfit, she figured that she could find a radio and dance to some music in a subtly seductive manner. And while there was no radio, she did come across an old record player with some old vinyls next to it. It was time to see if the player worked.

After determining that the player at least spun, she began to inspect the records. She was instantly drawn to a blue vinyl Billie Holiday, Solitude. Kacey knew the singer's name but the only song of hers that she had heard, at least that she knew of, was Strange Fruit, and that was hardly for dancing. As soon as she started playing the first track, East of the Sun, she knew the record was perfect for the moment, almost like it had been recorded just to be played in this old, dusty house. Kacey stood up and started swaying to the relaxing jazz music with a pleased smile on her face. The sax, the piano, and Billie's voice all blended together to quash her loneliness. It was like Billie was there in the room with her, keeping her company. While she danced, she forgot all about the cameras and her intent to use her dancing to tease her audience. She just danced.

** Ryan **

Ryan watched her dance. The camera didn't pick up too well the music that she had found, but he enjoyed watching her. In her tight jeans and thin, loose shirt, she looked amazing. Even with her gentle, slow swaying, her breasts shifted back and forth underneath the shirt. Sometimes she raised her arms above her head, letting her shirt rise up to expose her tummy. And sometimes she let her hands caress her sides, running them up and down while pressing into the sides of her tits for just a fleeting moment. It was impossible to not watch. There would be many, many eyes on her, including those from her friends. As long as she kept dancing like she was, he didn't mind her having an audience. What concerned him was the possibility that she might start dancing sexier, lifting up her shirt in such a way as to suggest that she might flash her tits, or intentionally bend over to allow the camera's lens to gaze down her top as her boobs rocked side to side. But that never happened. After dancing for a while, she turned off the record player and sat down to rest.

** Kacey **

When it reached 10:30, Kacey spoke to the cameras again, letting her audience know that she was going up to bed. And then she went upstairs. She wouldn't be going to sleep for a while, as she had a couple of activities planned for her audience. She hopped into bed, fully clothed again, and covered herself with the blanket. She pried the jeans off of her legs, and deposited them on the nightstand. Next came the camisole. It felt so sexy to be nearly naked with three cameras pointed at her. The only thing that remained were her panties, but she still needed those for her first act.

Kacey sat up, pressing the blanket into her chest to keep her boobs covered. "Shit," she said to the empty room. She was hoping to make it look like she had forgotten to brush her teeth. She covered her breasts with her left arm, dropped the blanket, and slid out of bed.

With her boobs covered by her arm, Kacey scurried to the bathroom, flicked on the light, and picked up her toothbrush. She glanced down to make sure that everything was still covered. They were, at least the nipples, but portions of her tits remain exposed. The top of the left boob, and the bottom and side of the right one were visible to the cameras. And on her bottom, she was only wearing panties. Nothing indecent, really, but hopefully alluring, especially in the well-lit bathroom. She imagined how Mike, and Carson, and Alejandro, and Brett, and Ben would individually react to seeing her like this. She imagined how they would be hoping that her arm would slip, letting a boob escape to be seen by their lecherous eyes.

That was not her plan. But as she tried to add paste to the brush, one-handed, Kacey feared that their hopes might turn to reality. She adjusted her left arm so that her left hand could hold the toothbrush while her right hand applied the paste. She felt her left breast slide under her moving arm and wondered whether it might have slipped just enough to expose a nipple. But when she checked, everything was still covered.

After brushing her teeth, Kacey retreated to the bed. Once safely under her blanket, she freed her boobs and breathed a sigh of relief. First act, complete.

** Carson and Brett **

"Holy shit," said Carson, in disbelief at what they had just witnessed.

"Somehow her body is even more amazing than I imagined," replied Brett.

"Did you see her tits? She could barely contain them with her arm. And those legs and ass? Fuck."

"I'm going to watch that again. Let me know if anything else starts to happen."

"You got it."

** Kacey **

Kacey stripped off her panties and dropped them on the nightstand. Nude again. She wasn't sure why it felt so incredible to be naked, but she was sure that the cameras pointed at her had a lot to do with it. She looked forward to seeing her friends and joking with them about what they saw, or what they wanted to see. It was obvious they were attracted to her, but they didn't seem to mind if she had some fun with it.

She looked forward to the second act. But before that could start, she need to pretend to sleep for a bit. She rolled to the side, letting her upper back become exposed again, and closed her eyes.

As she waited, she thought about her friends watching her, and what they had seen to this point. This was her last night here, and her last opportunity to really tease them. She was pretty sure that so far they hadn't seen much of anything. Perhaps they saw a bit of her butt here, and some breast skin there. But what if, in her remaining time here, she let them see just a little more? What if she accidentally let her boobs get seen, nipples and all? And if she did that, wouldn't that guarantee beating Tina?