The Derry House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kacey let her hand drop to her pussy. Surely nobody would see if her fingers roamed. Just a few times.

** Ryan **

Ryan prepared for another sleepless night. Kacey was reading in the living room when he decided to sneak in a shower, expecting it to be at least another half-hour before she would head to bed. His mis-estimation caused him to miss Kacey's teeth-brushing adventure. He would learn about it later.

When he returned to his computer screen, Kacey was removing her panties. He wasn't surprised that she was sleeping in the nude again, but part of him had hoped that she might not risk exposing herself again during the night.

Watching her sleep was both boring and compelling. He had to monitor. He had to know what others could see. If she wasn't sleeping nude it would not have been such a concern. Even if she was in her bra and panties, he could have justified any exposure as just not worse than a bathing suit. But she was nude.

After about a half-hour, while simultaneously watching the monitor and sports highlights from the day, he saw her sit up. She pressed the blanket to her chest while looking out into the hallway. She seemed to be listening, as if some noise had woken her up.

Kacey slid out of bed, still clutching the blanket. In one quick motion she wrapped it around her. Did he just see her butt? Or was that his imagination? Regardless, it was brief.

Kacey crept towards the door, peering out into the hallway. When she reached the door frame, she took a long look down the hallway. Ryan switched to the hallway camera, but couldn't see anything besides Kacey peeking out of the bedroom. What was she looking for? What had she heard?

She tiptoed down the hallway with her blanket dragging on the hardwood floor. It was as if she was afraid of making noise. Was someone in the house? Ryan hurried to a kitchen camera, then to a living room camera, then to a dining room camera. From camera to camera he skipped, searching for any signs of intruders. There were none. And yet Kacey was cautiously stepping down the stairs in search of something.

Downstairs, Kacey started turning on all of the lights as she scanned each room. As she entered the living room, it happened. She tripped over the dragging blanket, sending her body lurching forward and out of her protective enclosure. As she stumbled, her breasts jumped into view in the well-lit living room. She hit the floor with the top three quarters of her body tossed out of the blanket. Ryan couldn't believe the sight before him as she was sprawled out naked on her stomach on the living room floor. Her entire butt was exposed, but at least her tits and pussy were now hidden from the cameras.

Kacey grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over her, and then under her, before getting up. She looked a bit shocked at her tripping, or her exposure. She pulled up the blanket so that it was no longer on the floor, and completed her inspection of the house. She turned off the lights, and went back to bed.

Ryan couldn't believe what he had witnessed. He wished he had been recording, but it hadn't been a priority since Ben was going to send them copies of all of the video feeds when the weekend was over. But now, he would have loved to be able to watch that again, to see just how bad her exposure was. Or maybe just confirm how bad it was.

All of the guys from school would have seen that. Her friends just saw her boobs, as she stumbled naked out of her blanket. They just saw her pussy, or at least her pubic hair. And they just saw her bare ass. These guys that had been lusting over her for months just got to see her completely naked.

He was hard. Was it because he was thinking of her naked body? Or because these friends of hers saw her tits and ass? Things that they shouldn't have gotten to see. Things that they so desperately had wanted to see.

** Carson and Brett **

"Holy shit, did you see that?" Carson asked the rhetorical question. Their eyes had been glued to their monitors. As soon as Kacey was back in bed, Brett replayed the video, fast-forwarding to her trip. He paused the video when she stumbled out of the blanket.

"Score," stated Brett. The picture before their eyes showed a completely nude Kacey. The motion and shadows had obscured the lower half of her body, but her boobs were clear. They were full, they were firm, and they were topped with the prettiest puffy nipples that they had ever seen.

Brett stepped through the video, frame by frame, as they inspected every detail of her boobs. They bemoaned not seeing her lower half better as dark glimpses of pubic hair were all they got, but they were not about to complain. At all. And when she completed her fall and left her ass on complete display, that was amazing. How they had dreamed of seeing her tits and ass, and in that brief moment, those dreams had come true.

** Kacey **

Kacey could barely contain herself as she got back into bed. Act two complete. She couldn't believe that she had actually done that. It worked perfectly. She could defend it as unintentional. She was checking out a noise, she didn't mean to trip. Oh, she is so embarrassed that she was exposed like that. She buried her head into her pillow and grinned broadly.

She thought about how it would be to interact with the guys from school now that they had seen her, or would see her as soon as the videos were passed around. She would act embarrassed, maybe playfully punch them on their shoulders whenever they brought it up. She figured they would bring it up a lot, and she'd always find a way to turn it around on them by making fun of them for being pervs. Didn't they have better things to do than watch her sleep?

And then it hit her. They had actually just seen her naked. They had been gawking at her for months and now they had seen her. Naked. Her tits and pussy weren't exposed for long, but she knew that they were uncovered with multiple cameras pointed at her. And a moment is a lifetime in front of a camera.

They got an even longer look at her butt, as that was left facing up once she hit the floor. She knew that running and rock climbing had rewarded her with an attractive butt, and had caught the guys peeking at it on multiple occasions. There were a couple of times when she had caught one of them peeking at her butt and she stared back at him until he noticed that he had been busted. Once it was Alejandro, and once it was Carson. On both occasions, the perv apologized and turn red. She thought it was hilarious. Now these guys had seen her bare butt as she was sprawled out across the floor.

Kacey resisted the strong urge to masturbate and drifted off to sleep.

Kacey was jolted awake by a noise in the hallway. It wasn't some normal old-house sound like she had heard all weekend. This was something else. Then she heard it again, the sound of scraping metal moving down the hallway towards the bedroom door. Was it the sound of a metal rake or hoe being dragged? And who was dragging it?

She sat up, clutching the blanket and staring at the door. If there was some intruder coming down the hall, how could she escape? The only other way out of the room was through a window, and she doubted that she would be able to open one quickly with the years of paint sealing it shut. If she could just get out, she could climb up or down with ease due to her rock climbing experience, but....

Screeeech.

What the fuck was that sound? This time it sounded like it was right at the open bedroom door. Kacey couldn't see anyone, or anything there, and there was enough light that she should have seen whatever was making that noise.

Screeeech.

It was now certainly inside the bedroom, heading towards her. Kacey bolted from the bed into the corner of the room. She didn't think to bring the blanket with her, she just wanted to get out of the path of the metal scraping.

Screeeech.

The source of the sound had now turned, and was approaching her again. What the fuck is that? She was infused with a belief, no, the knowledge, that if the sound reached her that she would die. She ran to the wall and to the bedroom door to give as wide berth as possible to whatever was there. She half-expected to be grabbed as she exited the bedroom, but nothing grabbed her. Down the hallway. Down the stairs. Don't trip. Oh please don't trip. If she could just get outside to security, everything would be okay.

When she reached the living room, she stopped in her tracks. The lights were on, and Billie was singing. Kacey hadn't left the lights on, and she certainly hadn't left the Billie Holiday record playing. She distinctly remembered sliding the blue vinyl disk back into its sleeve and putting it atop the other records. What the fuck?

Her first instinct was to ignore it, and continue with her plan to get security. But something made her stop. There was a warmth to the room. It was like the living room was the safest place in the world, safer than outside with security, safer than at home with Ryan, safer than her parents bed when five-year-old Kacey had a bad dream.

There was a comforting presence in the room. She couldn't see it. But she could feel it. There was no place that she would rather have been than in that living room.

Kacey was aware that she was nude. And there was a fleeting thought that all of the cameras in the bedroom, the hallway, the stairs, and the living room were capturing her naked body. But she was far too concerned with her own safety and the enigmatic presence in the living room to give it any further thought, at least at the moment.

She felt it approach. A warmness pressed against her cheek, like a caress from long-time lover. The warmness eased down her neck, to her chest, and onto her left nipple. Kacey inhaled as shivers coursed down her spine. It was the strangest sensation, touching but not touching. And it lingered on her nipple.

The warmness enveloped her and seemed to guide her towards the couch. Kacey did not resist. She lied down and anxiously awaited the return of the unseen hand or whatever it was that was touching, or not touching, her. And then she felt it again, on her stomach and slowly, painfully, sliding down, stopping at the top of her pubic hair.

She imagined it being a hand, but in that moment, it didn't matter what it was. It pressed into the side of her right thigh, a gentle request to spread her legs. She complied, throwing her right leg onto the back of the couch while her left leg fell off the couch, her foot on the floor. She was spread wide open, ready for whatever this presence wanted to do.

The warmth wandered down, through her pubic hair, and grazed along her clit. So softly. Kacey exhaled. Up her outer lips, and back down across her clit again. Kacey bit her lip. She wanted to grab the hand and press it into her harder, but she knew there would be nothing to grab. Up again, and then down again, crawling painfully through her most sensitive area. Kacey arched her back, thrusting her butt off of the couch. She wanted more. Up again, and down again. Shivers raced throughout her body. Her head felt like it was going to explode. She let out a long moan as her eyes rolled back into her skull. Up and down, touching but not touching. Softly.

And then she released. Every nerve in her being must have fired and wave after convulsive wave shot through her. She emptied her lungs into a cry that expressed all of the pain, all of the pleasure, all of the desire from her body. It must have been the longest, strongest orgasm that she had ever had. When the spasms stopped, she struggled to catch her breath.

When she did, she realized that the presence was gone. Not only was it no longer touching her, it was no longer in the room. And Billie sang no more.

Kacey sat up on the couch and rested, for several minutes. She was nude, and there was a camera pointed straight at her, but there was little reason to be bashful now. She stood up, turned off the lights, and crept back upstairs. She didn't know whether the thing that had made the metal scraping sound, that approached her in the bedroom, was the same thing she encountered in the living room. She didn't know if it might still be there. But what she felt was that everything was gone. There were no more scraping sounds. There was no more presence. She collapsed onto the bed and passed out.

** Carson and Brett **

There were no words for what they had just witnessed. None. They had just watched Kacey having a screaming, touchless, orgasm. Could she have faked that? Would she have faked that? Maybe it didn't matter. It was just insane. There were no words.

Carson walked to his bedroom and closed the door. He needed to relieve himself.

Brett needed to do the same. He rewound the video to the moment when Kacey arched her back with her legs spread wide. Her engorged sex was fully exposed. He imagined running his hands all over her body, squeezing her breasts, feeling her thighs and ass, and letting his fingers caress her lips. He imagined planting his mouth wide on her open pussy, letting his tongue explore her folds and tease her clitoris. And he imagined jumping on her, and thrusting his cock deep inside, grasping at her tits as he rode her and pumped her full of his cum.

** Kacey **

When Kacey woke in the morning, she almost didn't believe what had happened overnight. But she knew it was no dream. And her body stunk of sweat and sex.

She got out of bed, no longer concerned about the cameras all around, and trudged to the bathroom, nude. She turned on the shower, and stepped in.

As she showered, she began to think about whatever had happened in that living room. She couldn't explain it. Maybe she shouldn't even try.

She chuckled to herself as she thought about all of these people now watching her shower, without her bathing suit. It's not like they were seeing anything they hadn't already seen. But before this weekend, she never would have thought about letting any of the guys from school watch her shower. And now they all were.

Kacey got dressed, packed up her clothes, and waited for 9 AM to arrive. Her experience at the Derry House was over. Before heading out the door, she stepped into the living room. She didn't feel any presence. Not anymore. "So long," she said softly, and with a sadness knowing that this was goodbye. She then turned, and walked out of the house.

Ben was there to greet her with a shit-eating grin.

"Don't say it. And don't ask," Kacey warned him. She wasn't ready to try to explain any of that.

"Okay, okay. Here are your keys. Can we do the post-interview after Advanced Numerical Analysis tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure, that works. Bye Ben."

Her cell phone was ringing as she got into her car. It was Ryan.

"Hey hon," she answered, like she had just been out shopping.

"Are you okay?" asked Ryan.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Kind of beat though."

"So, um,..., I can't believe that you did that."

"Did you see it? Did we just capture real, video evidence of a ghost?"

"Ghost? I was referring to you masturbating in front of the camera."

"No, that's not what,.... No," she stammered. "Couldn't you tell that there was a ghost, or something, there? What did you see?"

"I saw you jump out of bed, like you had heard a noise. Then you went downstairs, fully naked, and went into the living room and masturbated in front of the camera. And that was one of the free guest cameras."

"No. No. There was something there. Didn't you see the light go on by itself, didn't you hear the music?"

"Kacey, you left the light on in the living room overnight. And I didn't hear any music. The only thing that I could hear was you moaning."

"Oh god. That's just not what happened. Fuck. I'm going to come home. We'll talk more then."

** Ryan **

Ryan remained in disbelief at what he had seen. At what she had just shown the world. He could just imagine how many porn sites would have video of his Kacey masturbating. All of her friends surely saw it too. And he had told a bunch of his friends from school too, never expecting that she would get naked and masturbate in front of the camera.

Kacey came home and tried to explain what happened. Ryan didn't know what to make of her story. It just didn't match what he himself had observed. And was he really supposed to believe that a ghost got her off? And if that is true, is that,..., cheating? He didn't feel like she cheated on him, because, in his heart, he didn't believe her. It didn't make any sense.

Later that day, Ben emailed the footage to her. They watched that scene together, from several cameras. What they saw matched Ryan's recollection. Kacey was left confused, doubting her own sanity. And she was aghast that what everyone would think was what Ryan thought, that she willingly got naked and orgasmed on camera.

** Kacey **

Kacey was trepidatious as she drove to school on Monday morning. She was going to have to face her friends. They were going to tease her mercilessly. And they had that right. How could she possibly explain what happened without looking like a cam whore? They weren't going to believe that she had a sexual experience with a ghost, and would that make it any better? Even Ryan didn't believe her. He pretended to in order to support her, but he didn't believe her. She couldn't blame him for that after what she saw in the videos.

"Hey, Kacey," Brett called out when he saw her. She cringed. The tone of his voice made it clear that he had seen her getting off. Of course he had seen it.

"Don't say anything," she warned him, knowing that there was no way to pretend that it hadn't happened, that they hadn't all watched it happen.

When she walked into class, the rest of her friends were there. They looked at her, and started applauding. Kacey couldn't hide her embarrassment. They had all seen her. Every square inch of her. And they saw her getting off, moaning, screaming. How could she look them in the eyes?

By the time class ended, Kacey's embarrassment level had reduced to medium-high.

"So you all saw that, huh?" Kacey asked her friends. They all nodded, with cat-ate-the-canary expressions on their faces. "Ugh. I didn't mean that to happen."

"Hey, no complaints here," Brett offered. It didn't help to have the reminder that they enjoyed it, but she had steeled herself for their ribbing.

"But you know, if you ever need a live audience to help you, um,..." Carson started, but stopped when Kacey shot him a look of impending death.

Kacey knew it was going to be brutal, and it would probably last for months.

"Ben, we're going to do that interview, right?" she asked as way of temporary escape.

She sat down for the interview. She wasn't sure what to say. Ben pointed the camera at her and asked, "So, how was your experience in the Derry House?"

"Well, it was interesting. It wasn't what I expected the weekend would be like. Look, I know what you all saw. But the video doesn't tell the whole story. There is something in that house, some presence. Maybe it somehow alters the perception of those in the house, or,.., I don't know. Maybe there is some other explanation, a gas leak that causes hallucinations, or something else scientific. But what I do know is that what you saw on the video and what I experienced weren't one in the same. I can't explain it."

"What can you tell us about the presence?" Ben probed.

Kacey shook her head. "I don't know. I don't know if there was one or two. At least one was,... not malevolent. I just don't know. Seeing the video made me doubt what I saw, what I felt."

"Anything else you want to say about your, um,..., performance?"

Kacey scowled but didn't say anything for a moment. "No, not really. Just, sometimes you get wrapped up in a moment when you forget about everything else in the world. I didn't intend that to happen, but I don't regret it either. It's horribly embarrassing, but it is what it is. I can't take it back. I wouldn't take it back."