All Comments on 'The Descending of Jessica Ch. 15'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kemanderkemanderabout 10 years ago
Read Them All

And loved every single chapter. Keep writing or you'll make me start over at Chapter One again. I read right past simple mistakes unless they force me to look for the drift of the sentence or paragraph. You only did that to me once, so no big deal in comparison to the number of written words to tell such a beautiful story in this many chapters. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading and it won't matter what you write about, as you have a wonderful and comfortable way of telling a story. Thank you for a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story writing.

I Absolutely enjoy reading your stories. I've noticed you haven't published any new ones in a while. I can't wait until your next story is ready. Keep up the good writing.

Jessie92Jessie92about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

The last couple of chapters had so little feedback I was wondering if anyone finished them. Thanks for your kind words. Life has again gotten busy, but most of chapter 16 is done. I hope I can get it out in the next week or so.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 10 years ago
epilogue

Is much better than the original. This story was especially touching. Poignant. I don't know what you were going for but it hit all my buttons. Redneck tough girls always end up having the biggest heart......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous