All Comments on 'The Descending of Jessica Ch. 17'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for continuing...

I like your story. Thanks for continuing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Jessie92Jessie92over 9 years agoAuthor
You're welcome

Thanks for reading, hopefully it won't be 6 months before the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read.

I love the characters and read it all this week. I was hoping Carolyn would be in a 3 some with Brent and Jessie. I felt ripped off that I got my wish only for it to end.

I got a little.tire of the hightly detailed minutia of logistics, planning, and shoppi g excursions. It didnt provide much to the story, but that is clearly how you write and like I said....those are my only complaints. I did read all 17 chapters and looking forward to more from you.

Jessie92Jessie92over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I don't know if you will see this or not Anonymous commenter but I am working on the next chapter now, and it should be up in a few weeks. Yeah, I'm a year or so behind on continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I've been waiting for this threesome. Don't leave us hanging, please! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jessie please continue.....

This has been a great story arc please continue it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please for us...

My husband and I really love your story and we are saddened that it didn't continue. But thank you for an amazing story none the less

Jessie92Jessie92almost 5 years agoAuthor
I hope

I hope to get back to it soon, but you will see some people you recognize in the Mia story, as well as the Adele one. Thanks for reading and for your comment!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Someone will get hurt

Brent will be sorry he started this shit. Carolyn will be the death of their relationship.

Either one, Jess or Brent will get jealous of the others relationship with Carolyn, one of them will want more, or Carolyn will want one of them more.

Jealousy is a bitch and the destroyer of all dreams and relationships.

Our heroes are on a slide and it is speeding up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ch. 18?

Great story...read all before commenting. I for one would love to see what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Hoping CH 18 makes an appearance soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous