The Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking hot, got, he's cumming in me. He's trying to breed your wife," she squealed.

George bucked his hips into the air, feeling like he would cum at any second as Abbey continued to beg for the man's cum. "Yes! Fill me, knock this white slut up," she screamed, no longer caring if others would hear.

After several seconds she sighed as her lover pulled out of her and stood. She slowly turned around and pushed her arse out towards her husband, "I'm so full of cum."

George wasted no time and stepped up behind her. He grabbed her hips and pushed into her distended cunt in one motion. "Yes!" she moaned, "Fuck that cum deeper into me. Make sure he's knocked me up," she begged.

George could feel the hot, slick sensation of her cunt as he fucked up into her. "God, you are so fucking wet."

Abbey shook her head, "Just full of someone else's cum."

George groaned and twitched within her. The sensation of fucking his wife's cunt full of a stranger's cum was too much for him. He leaned close to her ear and panted. "You want me to add mine to your pussy?" he asked.

She shook her head, "No, please, pull out and spray your cum on my back. Let the black seed do its job," she begged.

Abbey's words were all he needed, and he pulled back out of her cunt only to press himself forward against her arse as his cock exploded. Both of them felt his cum streaming out and covering her lower back and his stomach. He felt Abbey shudder in his grip.

After several moments George asked, "Did you cum from me pulling out?"

Abbey nodded tiredly, obviously exhausted, "That you want me to be pregnant with a black stranger's child is so hot," she panted. George shuddered, and his cock spewed forth again as Abbey moaned. "I think your wife is going to get black fucked more. Do you mind?"

George shook his head, "No, not at all, as long as I get sloppy seconds."

Abbey laughed, "Or thirds or fourths?"

George groaned. "Do you think you are done? Or do you want more?"

"Both," she confessed as a cock came through the hole. It hung lazily and twitched. Abbey licked her lips as she looked at it. "Ooh, it has a piercing," she said, reaching out and stroking it.

At the same time, George laughed and pointed to the opposite wall. There was another one, smaller in length but thick. Abbey moaned, "Ok, one last go," Abbey said, leaning into the pierced cock and sucking it deep into her mouth and throat.

She held it there, swallowing as she felt it hardening, and George quickly moved to take a couple of pictures, slowly showing the bulge growing. "God, I love married sluts," a voice from the other side said.

Abbey pulled back, coughing slightly. The cock had grown to quite an impressive size. "That piercing feels strange in my throat," she said, turning around and lining it up with her cunt.

"You aren't gonna put a rubber on?" the voice from the other side said.

Abbey rubbed the cock against her cunt lips as she giggled, "How are you going to get me pregnant if I do that?" she asked him innocently.

"Oh damn," he groaned as she pushed back onto him.

Abbey's eyes rolled back as she sank onto his cock, "Wow, so big," she moaned. George could hear the sound of his cock wetly pushing aside the cum that had already filled her. He also managed to get a couple of extra snaps of the big cock pushing into her, the white cum from her previous lovers dripping down the shaft.

About three-quarters of the cock was buried in her cunt when she stopped. "Oh George, he's long. I can feel him against my cervix." George's cock was hard yet again as she started to grind against him. "Help me lean forward so I can suck that other one," she said.

He put the phone down and helped Abbey lean over, moving and repositioning the height of the stool so she could lie across it. "God, I might be in love with this cock," Abbey moaned as the man already inside her started to fuck her. "God," she said, stroking the cock that protruded from the other wall, "it's like he's trying to fuck my womb."

George laughed before he said into the wall, "Hey man, I think my wife may be addicted. Can we get your details so she can get her fix?" he asked.

They heard a groan through the wall as Abbey sucked the cock opposite. Slowly, it hardened, and Abbey shuddered at being filled from both ends. "Sure can," the black man with the pierced cock said. "But know that I will make her a black cock loving slut. I'll train her to love being fucked by black men, degraded and used." Abbey groaned and shuddered. "Yeah, she's cumming at the thought of that."

The two men and Abbey slowly found a rhythm, with Abbey rocking between them and George bent over to watch her big tits swaying.

After a few more moments, the guy in Abbey's cunt said. "What about you, my man? Do you want to see her dressed up slutty, fucking a black man and begging for his kid? Serving him, letting him degrade her, use her?"

Abbey was cumming again with each word and gagged on the cock in her throat. "I think that sounds hot," George replied.

The guy in Abbey's throat knocked on the wall. His stamina was nothing compared to the guy in Abbey's cunt. The man on the other side of the wall continued as George heard Abbey swallowing. "She'd need lots of practice. I'd be visiting your place while you are at work. Fucking her in your bed. Maybe even get her a nice tat or piercing. Tongue nips, you know."

Abbey had ceased swallowing and groaned a guttural noise as cum foamed out around the cock in her mouth. George reached under her to lightly pinch her nipples, elongating her orgasm as the man in her mouth pulled back and was gone.

"Oh God, George, please," she begged as she licked the cum from her lips.

George knelt in front of her and gently kissed her lips, unfazed by the residual cum. "You really want this? Do you want to have him visit you and fuck you? For him to use your body for his pleasure?"

Abbey's eyes were white with arousal as they rolled back in her head. "God, fuck, his cock is throbbing. He's going to cum soon."

"Do you?" George repeated.

"Yes, fucking yes, cum in me, fucking claim me," she screamed. The guy fucking her pushed into her hard one last time, and Abbey yelped. "Fuck, he's cumming. God, he's grinding against my cervix and cumming."

As he continued to cum, Abbey panted, "Yes, George, yes?"

George understood her question, what she was asking, "As long as you tell me all your adventures, I don't care what cum is inside you."

She groaned again, her grip tightening on his arms, "God damn, I'm going to be such a slut for you." After a few more moments, Abbey started to whimper, and George looked concerned for a moment, "He's pulling out,'" she said. Indeed George could tell a few moments later as he glanced over in time to see a considerable amount of cum drip from her well fucked cunt.

"I guess I might get a queen of spades tattoo for real soon," she said.

George shuddered and spurted across her face, a pitiful gout of cum clinging to her lips. Abbey laughed. She licked her lips, "Sure you are ready for your wife to be a slut?" she asked, still panting.

Before George could answer, the guy on the other side of the wall said, "Here," he was holding a piece of paper through the hole. George took it and opened it up. It had a phone number and a short note. "Best married cunt I've had."

He turned it to Abbey, and she moaned, "Thank you," she said loudly before adding more quietly. "Let's go home. I could use a shower and a sleep."

By the time they got home, Abbey was exhausted. She had felt erotic and self-conscious as they left the adult shop. Strangers' cum dripped down the inside of her leg, smelling of sex as everyone stared at her. George and Abbey spoke little in the car, and he noted she was starting to nod off.

As George pulled into the garage, Abbey said, "I think I need to go straight to bed."

George smiled, "I noticed you were starting to nod off. You head to bed full of strangers' cum. I'm going to pour myself a drink and think about tonight a little." He kissed her softly. "I had fun tonight."

Abbey smiled, "So did I. I can't believe I fucked complete strangers through a wall."

George beamed at her, "If you want to do it again, I'm willing."

Abbey laughed weakly, "You just want to fuck my well-used pussy."

George nodded, "Damn right, I do. It felt great."

Abbey playfully slapped him on the shoulder before heading to bed. She stripped off at the door and lay down. She didn't even have the blanket completely pulled over her before she fell asleep.

She woke to the smell of coffee and the gentle touch of George stroking her hair. "Hi," he said, more cheery than she felt.

"Morning," Abbey replied, noticing pains in her arms and legs from holding herself against the wall last night. "Oh God," Abbey moaned, "last night, I fucked multiple black men through a glory hole."

George smiled, "And you loved it, and so did I."

"I can't believe I did that, but it was so hot," she continued as the memories of last night came back. "God feeling you fuck that guy's cum into my pussy." She sighed at the memory. She sat up to drink her coffee and noticed the piece of paper and her phone beside the bed.

She looked back at George, "Are you sure? Cause, if I do this, I will end up pregnant."

George blushed, "I think it's hot thinking of you being a slut. I think it's hotter thinking of you being a slut to someone, letting them use you, maybe degrade you and getting pregnant."

Abbey smiled, "So the more slutty and debased I am, the better it is for you?" George nodded. "Alright, I will send a message today, but don't be surprised if you come home to find me in the lap of some black man."

"Are you serious?" George asked. All Abbey did was nod. "God, I love you," George said.

12