All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 02 - A Slow Glide'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Heaven what a lovely story being slowly transformed into a perfect sissy by Madam I'm really looking forward to the next episode x sissy Lucy

AllenJamesAllenJamesover 3 years ago
Lovely luxurious long - and hot story!

Loving her instructions on how a sissy pleases herself, I've been teasing myself all day since I read those instructions - and just can't wait for some alone time to follow them fully and really try this out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

i so loved reading the last two stories. The way you have slowly built up the story line and tension is just lovely. i think many of us could only wish to find a situation like this so we could become more of what we would like to be.

Thanks again and i cant wait till the next chapter, not to rush you.

So classy!

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishover 3 years ago

Anyone who administers punishment of that level, especially when done not to correct errant behavior but for the sheer pleasure of inflicting pain, who does not immediately offer aftercare, hasno right to be called Mistress. That is the mark of a bullying an abuser.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Erotic Thread

Ohhh PantyWriter, what an incredibly descriptive thread you've created with an attentive Sissy following his Mistress' instructions. Turning his psyche and body into the more feminine Gurl he was meant to becumm. Stimulating his clittycock in the "feminine manner" that is so exhilarating for this long time PantyBoi. You've described my SissyGasms in Christine's pretty....feminine lingerie.....purrfectly. Thanks for all of your wonderful "tails"....Mmmm!!! .....xoxoxo ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES