All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 08'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now normal... Perfectly normal...

- I just can say... Thank you... Thank you so much... This is the hottest story I've read in a lot of time. Thank you for the long episode and for convert Sharon in this fallen angel as she is perfectly defined by her friend Barb. Just missed see the girls snorting lines directly in presence of Flynn.

Sharon has now three best friends, Liz who really knows what she needs, Barb and the White Lady. Only them csn give what she needs. Snort Sharon... Snort pretty please... Good girl. Nothing else care for her. Not anymore. Just her pleasure. Jim and Amanda can do fine each other. Dad and his daughter seems to be very good friends now. Mummy feels so proud and in fact... Mothers want the best for their daughters. Now its time to think on herself and this means to have fun. Dressed as a sexy expensive whore, extra bottle of vodka was hidden under the seat (didn’t want to get caught drinking and driving after all!), always drunk, stoned and smoking like a chimney. High pleasures... so maybe she can ask money for sex... Nothing odd... now normal. Sharon take your purse, do not miss your vial and bag of White Lady... Go out and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome escalation

Great stuff! Now to get Sharon (and maybe Barb) introduced to some new substances like your other two series. Oh, and of course to get Amanda fucked by her dad (and maybe mom?).

OnmeEdsonOnmeEdsonover 3 years ago
SIMPLY THE BEST

A well-plotted story, superbly paced and with excellent character descriptions, the author has produced, in my opinion, one of the best story lines currently around on Literotica. The portrayal of both Sharon and Barb is terrific and I look forward to the next chapter. If Sharon and Barb are like this together, I can’t help wondering what the two of them and Liz together would be like. 5 stars. No question.

OnmeEdsonOnmeEdsonover 3 years ago
SHARON AND BARB EXPERIMENT FURTHER MAYBE?

Just picking up on a comment below; I, too, would like to see Sharon and Barb experiment with more substances. It would add another dimension to an already very interesting and well-written story line. Add to that, perhaps, a greater dependence on alcohol for the two lifelong friends and the journey of descent would be well and truly established.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would love to have the husbands find out...maybe from the bartender...and get on the mainline wagon so they can be the whores they really need to be...asking for money and supporting their families...and themselves, along with the daughter who is just a slide away. 6 stars...lol...

WhiteMosquitoWhiteMosquitoover 3 years ago
Deserved reward!

- This story is so great that I registered there to add a new comment. These women are just cheating milf who... ladies. They spent a life being responsible, taking care of home economy, family, meetings at the school and husband and now they deserve their reward. Yes, they deserve it. They cannot be in their 20s anymore, but they can recover the wild side of young days even if some of them as Sharon never were wild when they were young. They can be in a dark version of themselves, spending a whole day smoking like a chimney, drinking as much as possible being stoned (coke, maybe syringes adventures too?) and having sex maybe for money. Gas is expensive! Its naughty excitement to snort cocaine at home doing line after line while you are preparing your new day focused basically in spending it high enjoying your own plessure. Put your spensive sunglasses and a bit of maschera here and there no one will see you spent whole night without sleep. Just be careful walking on heels because using high heels you can fall down being always sooo tipsy. Your husband? Your husband is just another man. Who cares! There are more strong alpha men under the sun so many attractive mature free guys... so why do not taste as much as possible! No matter your wedding ring. Wedding ring shows what you are. It's your flag of cheating slu... lady. No matter to wake up in an unknown bed after a tremendous hangover. The best of all? Share the experience with a little help of your girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

Love the evolution of the family. Sharon’s early in her downfall, and dad & daughter appear to have a lot of room to grow their budding relationship. Excited to see where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The daughter

In addition to the incest and pot smoking with her Dad, she needs to do coke with her mom and become a depraved whore too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

are you not going to post ch 9 on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love ar more about Liz....and Sharn n Barb dress more in leather, chain sex 120*s n Liz turn them into smoking rock.....This leather clad tranny just described herself..,.Love Felony

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES