The Descent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had been watching the entire spectacle with intense fascination and arousal and didn't even bother to utter a word as he began emptying his balls.

"Are you coming?" Amanda asked through heaving breaths and stifled moans.

Jim offered a quick nod as his entire body flexed in unison with his ejaculations and curling his toes almost painfully inside of his boat shoes.

"Oh, daddy, give it all to me, fill me up, that's it," Amanda encouraged as the warmth of Jim's cum seemed to swell and spread inside of her.

Jim held nothing back, pinning himself to the chair and relenting to the hungry desire of his daughter's cunt. Blast after blast made its way from the base of his cock to welcoming womb of his beautiful sperm receptacle.

"Oh daddy, I can feel all your cum, I can feel it all," Amanda beamed, her lids heavy and her body and mind fuzzy and buzzing.

She continued gyrating playfully, enjoying the slosh of her cum-filled pussy and the identity of the man who'd filled it.

Jim was catching his breath, panting, thinking, and trying to reconcile so many of his thoughts with his feelings and fears that it created a jumbled incomprehensible mess inside of his mind.

"Well, I bet mom didn't have as much fun as we did," Amanda proclaimed, not quite ready to remove herself from her current position despite Jim's cock deflating rapidly.

"I wouldn't be so sure honey," Jim replied, remembering the sight through the window that had originally brought him inside.

Two can play that game, he thought.