The Descent Ch. 12

Story Info
The Descent continues.
4.9k words
4.68
19.2k
15

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week following the evening at Rich and Barb's house saw new routines develop in the Weaver residence. Sharon was no longer snorting coke alone in the bathroom and isolating herself in shame or secrecy to preserve a veneer of normalcy in the home. She and Amanda were now openly railing themselves into oblivion in every room and off every hard surface in the house. Jim had been utterly horrified to find his wife and his daughter sat on the couch snorting lines off a small glass mirror that they traded back and forth after coming home from running an errand.

Unfortunately for Jim, however, Amanda had the support of her equally coke-fiending mother and the secret of their incestuous relationship to hold over his head. This meant that as much as it devastated Jim to watch his wife drag his barely 18-year-old daughter into the perils of cocaine addiction--he didn't have a move to make to stop it. This translated into a fall into depression and eventually hopelessness for Jim, and he teetered over into intentional obliviousness more and more as the days passed. By the time the weekend had arrived it had been days since he'd spoken to either of them and although they all lived together and shared a bloodline--there were veritable strangers.

Sharon had increased her coke intake now that she had a precocious 'partner in crime.' It seemed to Sharon that Amanda's appetite for the stuff extended beyond the boundaries of her comprehension. Her limitless insatiability had rubbed off on her and while she had already become comfortable with multi-day coke binges, she simply did nothing sober anymore. Going more than an hour without a bump had become something that just did not occur and between going through 8-balls like they were oxygen Sharon could always feel the hunger of her addiction pressing her for more.

Amanda had quit her job. She simply stopped showing up, finding the tedium of the bowling alley unbearable and the inability to do coke and smoke cigarettes for any stretch of time pure torture. She had also began drinking like a fish. Having carte blanche to drink in front of her parents during the party had opened the floodgates in a lot of ways.

She began every morning with lines and a cocktail. It had become common for Amanda to reach obscene levels of intoxication by early afternoon and only remain upright as a result of her equally obscene cocaine intake. In fact, Amanda had fallen in love with the delicate dance of drunkenness and coke highs that allowed her to drink like a fish and snort like a vacuum and stay on her feet in a superhuman feat of chemical reactions.

What's more, she'd been able to keep her mother in the dark about her arrangement with Rich and met him every few days to score more coke and take his dinosaur cock. She was double-dipping by allowing her mother to nurture her coke habit while scoring her own supply on the side. This had allowed Amanda to do literal mountains of cocaine daily as it never seemed like she could get through her own supply before her mother was offering her some more. She didn't know what it would take for her to overdose, but she figured she should prepare for it because at this point it seemed inevitable. Strangely though, she didn't really care, and her youthful sense of invincibility had convinced her that was okay.

It was Friday night and Sharon was intent on attending another swinger event, but this time she was potentially looking at going stag. Jim had expressed no interest in accompanying her which wasn't surprising--but when she pressed him and spat insults it hadn't even gotten a rise out of him. Sharon expected for him to try to rebuff him, but also expected to be able to bend him or manipulate him into doing what she wanted. Unfortunately, the man that she'd originally known as her husband was but a shell of himself and couldn't be relied upon to act in a predictable or consistent manner with his previous self.

"So, what, you're just going to sit around the house and mope all night?" Sharon spat.

"Why do you care? It's not like we'd stick together once we arrived anyways," Jim questioned reasonably while sipping on a whiskey in his now perpetually present sleeping robe.

"Oh, cry me a river Jim. This was your idea and now that I'm enjoying myself you don't want any part of it," she continued, sniffling, and wiping her nose to alleviate the presence of a healthy drip from the lines she'd done moments ago.

"That's not it and you know it," Jim sighed.

"Then what? You don't want your dick sucked? I don't get it," Sharon pressed angrily, sparking up a cigarette despite finishing one less than five minutes ago.

Jim let out an audible sigh of exasperation and took another gulp of his whiskey, wanting out of this conversation as soon as possible.

Sharon waited for a response that didn't seem incoming and took a strong drag on her Marlboro Red 100, a 'pop' and 'whoosh' accompanying the sharp inhale that saturated every fiber of her darkening lungs.

Stepping into the living room, Amanda looked from her father to her mother with a sidelong glance--taking a drag off her own cigarette and exhaling a cone shaped stream of smoke up in the air. It didn't even elicit a look from Jim who would've normally been transfixed but in his depressed state didn't lift his eyes. Taking a long swig off the dark bottle of strong IPA in her hand, Amanda waited another moment and gulped down the beer to see who would speak next. It became apparent to her that it had reached a stalemate and she intended on breaking it.

"I'll go with you," she slurred, realizing it might be time for another bump before she fell flat on her face.

This time Jim's face reacted, and his gaze shot up to his daughter's eyes in a look of pained confusion. Amanda shot back a challenging smile that only half appeared as she'd intended due to her inebriation but conveyed what was needed, nonetheless.

It wasn't that Amanda had contempt for her father, much to the contrary, but ultimately, she was happy with the direction of her life and wanted it to continue. It had been ironic to her that as soon as she'd gotten the stick out of her mother's ass it had seemed to go directly up her father's. In a lot of ways, they'd simply switched roles and as sympathetic as she was to her father's obvious emotional pain, she was still a selfish teenager in a lot of ways.

Sharon seemed to shift her expression in relation to a few different thoughts that ran through her mind before settling on a bemused grin.

"I don't see why not," she concluded.

"You don't see why not? She's our fucking daughter, is that not a good enough reason not to bring her to a veritable meat market of sex? You have to be kidding Sharon," Jim expressed with more passion and excitement than he'd had in weeks.

"No one has to know she's my daughter, she can be my younger girlfriend. What's the difference?" Sharon questioned, missing Jim's point entirely.

"You know she's your daughter. You should want to keep her out of something like that. Don't you see how it's completely sick?" Jim continued, his tone pleading and desperate while trying to find any semblance of the compassionate and kind woman he'd married.

"Oh, give me a break Jim, she's 18-years-old. Do you think she's been playing with Barbies and building sandcastles for the last couple years? We both know she's been a little Hellion and I don't know why you of all people are pretending otherwise," Sharon shot back, losing her patience.

"Honey go get dressed we're leaving as soon as you're ready," she added, motioning to Amanda hastily.

Amanda smiled and tilted the bottle of beer up to her lips and chugged the remaining contents in three successive gulps, offering a satisfying 'ah' after finishing it and setting it on the coffee table.

"Be back in few," she replied, scampering off to the stairs and out of sight.

"This is too far Sharon; you've gone too far. This is wrong, why can't you see this is wrong?" Jim was now full-on pleading, the helplessness of his situation suffocating his prospects of hope.

"If you're so concerned about her, why don't you come along? Seems like a perfect compromise to me. A chaperone," Sharon mused, knowing her husband had no more outs.

Jim sighed audibly, shaking his head, and feeling the sting of tears threaten to break whatever was left of his composure.

Sharon offered no words of conciliation or comfort, instead tapping her expensive heels on the tile floor and pulling on her cigarette hungrily.

"Fine, Jesus, you win," Jim relented, standing up and heading off in the direction of the bedroom.

Sharon blew a stream of smoke out in his direction as he departed, and she reveled in the feeling of victory as he slinked away in defeat. She turned and dug the vial out of her purse which hung from her shoulder, tapping a small mound of coke onto the flat of her hand between her thumb and pointer finger. She lifted it up to her right nostril and ganked it back, feeling the familiar surge of electricity shoot through her.

Minutes later Amanda stepped gingerly down the stairs in a tight, black, one-piece sweater dress that ended half-way down her thighs. Sheer black leggings extended up from her black pumps and under the dress in a sleek but sexy ensemble. The neckline was stretched to an over-the-shoulder wear that revealed the soft, white, flawless skin of her neck, shoulders, and collarbones. A black, ribbon choker topped off the outfit along with dark red lipstick, dramatic cat-eye eyeliner, and a tousled messy bun.

"Not bad for being drunk off my ass with less than ten minutes," Amanda garbled, her tone as unsteady as her gait.

"Here, come take some bumps you look like you're going to faceplant any minute," Sharon cautioned, not wanting to have to stop off at the hospital on the way to the party.

"Stole the words right outta my mouth," she replied, walking awkwardly over to her mother who was tapping a mound of coke onto the same spot on her hand as earlier.

She lifted her hand and the mound of white powder up to her daughter's face and Amanda pressed her right nostril closed with one hand and began leaning toward her prize. Sharon could see plainly that she was having trouble lining herself up and she reached her left hand out and placed it under her chin--holding her steady while she brought her coke laden hand up to her nose. All Amanda had to do was sniff and it was gone; Sharon having taken care of the rest. She repeated the process with the other nostril and then repeated the process on both sides once more.

"Thanks mom, fuck that's better," Amanda sighed, feeling a renewed sense of alertness and focus almost instantly.

"Gotta smoke?" she asked, sniffling, and swallowing and wiping her eyes as the coke smashed her central nervous system delightfully.

Sharon shook out a Marlboro Red 100 and placed it between her painted lips and sparked her lighter. She took a couple of powerful drags and inhaled the smoke deep before placing the smoldering cylinder between her daughter's painted lips. Amanda responded by immediately collapsing her cheeks into a powerful drag of her own and pulling the smoke into her lungs like it was the key to everlasting life.

"Fuuuuuck," Amanda moaned, her breath being accentuated by a cascade of smoke from her exhale.

"Jesus, where is he?" Sharon tapped her foot furiously, staring impatiently at her watch.

"Dad is coming?" Amanda asked surprised, before blowing out another lungful of smoke.

"Yeah, he couldn't stand the thought of you going to this thing unsupervised," Sharon replied, rolling her eyes dramatically in Amanda's direction.

Amanda chuckled and swallowed the drip of coke that had begun to tickle the back of her throat.

Finally, Jim appeared from the hallway in a pair of black slacks and a slate grey button up with black buttons. He looked tired and a little drunk, but Amanda had to admit that he cleaned up well. Her mind drifted to a series of interesting opportunities that lay before her that evening--some of which included her father. She resisted the urge to laugh as she imagined her mother seeing them together and instead took another drag on her cigarette.

The drive was quick and uneventful and the palpable anticipation from Sharon and Amanda did nothing to quell the dread that had welled up inside of Jim. He simply did not want to see or be a part of sending his daughter off to be with some strange men at this party. As tantalizing as it had been to have her tease him with her sexual exploits in the heat of the moment, the idea of seeing his little girl with another man in front of him chilled him to the bone and produced a sense a gnawing unease in his stomach. He had almost immediately regretted tagging along and if he weren't so sure that Sharon was unfit to keep her safe, he would've just dropped them off.

Instead, Jim walked his wife and daughter out of the elevator and toward the expansive suite that would represent the location of whatever the night held for them--for better or worse. As they stepped into the room it was clear that all the arguing and discussion had made them late to the party. There were moans coming from down the hall and a man was getting his dick sucked by one woman while another made out with him on a couch a few feet away.

"This is awesome," Amanda panted, stepping into something she only expected to see on the set of a porno shoot.

Sharon smiled at her and nodded, knowing all too well how intoxicating it was to step into a den of lust and uninhibited passion for the first time. In a way, she was jealous of her for being able to experience the newness of it all.

"Are there rules or?" Amanda asked.

"Not really, just go make eyes with someone. You're really not going to have to do much of anything to get attention," Sharon replied, looking over her daughter's skintight outfit that bulged over her physical gifts provocatively.

"Aww," Amanda replied, placing her hand over her heart in a playful display of appreciation for her mother's unorthodox compliment.

"And what about you? Just gonna skulk in the corner all night or what?" Amanda asked her father, a sly smile creeping onto her face.

Jim couldn't meet her gaze; he just sighed and shook his head in confusion as to why he ever thought this was a good idea.

"Suit yourself," she replied, sauntering off in the direction of an older couple in their early 50's who sat in an oversized recliner touching themselves over their clothing and watching the various displays of passion unfold around them.

Jim watched as his little angel reached her hand out gingerly to the couple and each of them kissed it and beckoned her to sit with them. His heart began beating with such intensity that he felt like he was going to be sick. He swallowed hard and headed to the bar stools and ordered a drink, deciding whether or not he should watch or intentionally avoid looking. In the end, he spun his stool around and while sipping on his whiskey watched his 18-year-old daughter sit on the laps of the couple as they began to grope and kiss her.

Sharon watched her daughter splay herself out across the laps of the two 50-somethings on the recliner and bask in the attention she received like she was an appreciative feline. She felt her pussy burning hot beneath her tight black skirt and longed for some attention of her own. She scanned the room and noticed just to the right of the recliner was the couch where she fucked the dorky man in front of his wife in what seemed like so long ago. Sitting there now was a couple in their 30's who were staring at her hungrily and smiling.

Getting all the encouragement she needed, she proceeded to walk over to them--her hips swaying enticingly with each step. Much in the same way that her daughter had done moments before, she reached her hand out and received a pair of kisses and all but secured the events to follow. They parted their seating arrangement to allow for Sharon to take a spot between them and in a moment, they were both kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. Sharon's hands snaked out to either side to paw at their respective genitalia while their kissing and groping intensified.

The dark haired man in black slacks and a silky white button up moaned as Sharon's hand found the imprint of his shaft through his pants. The woman with a tightly spun bun that shimmered in honey blonde radiance did the same as her bright blue pencil skirt opened with the parting of her legs to allow Sharon's hand to reach her crotch. She reached up and yanked on the buttons of her ivory silk blouse to reveal mounds of cleavage that made Sharon's mouth water. Out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of Amanda, in her own version of Heaven just a few feet away.

The bald man bit his lip as his sharp, salt and pepper brows furrowed in concentration. His hand had now traveled up her thigh to her cunt as it radiated and beckoned his approach. The woman, his wife Amanda assumed, was kissing her, and groping her breasts so ravenously that it was actually hard to catch her breath. The woman's dark, reddish brown hair was pulled tight into a bun atop her head, revealing expensive looking diamond earrings and a matching necklace. She had obviously had a fair amount of work done on her face as her skin was pulled tight and showed no wrinkles and her lips were pouty and perpetually duck-shaped and Amanda loved how soft they felt as they continued assaulting her with deep, passionate kisses.

Her breath caught in her throat momentarily as the man's hand reached her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit and his other fingers fucking her softly. The woman pulled down her sweater dress to below her breasts and scooped one massive tit out of its bra cup and into her mouth. The combination of having her box finger-fucked and her tit sucked was incredible and Amanda gave in completely to their whims of lust and passion. Leaning her head back in pleasure, she could see her mother on the couch between a younger couple and watched her simultaneously jerking the man off while she played with the woman's pussy beneath her skirt.

Jim watched the two most important women in his life being simultaneously stimulated by 4 strangers. He peered into the tumbler of brown liquid and wondered if there was enough alcohol in the world to make him numb to this moment. Looking back up he noticed that Amanda was now writhing in ecstasy as the man had begun manipulating her pussy beneath her dress while the woman suckled her breast. Sharon was now bobbing her head on a man's cock while his wife masturbated and watched. How had it come to this? Jim asked himself. He had never in his life experienced a feeling of loneliness this intense, and as the bald man extracted his cock from his slacks--he knew there would be no reprieve anytime soon.

Amanda and Sharon kneeled on the floor sucking the cocks of the men in front of them, their feet nearly side-by-side as they did so. The two wives were masturbating but also now eyeing one another from across the small space and looking more and more ravenous all the while. Eventually, the younger woman in the blue pencil skirt eclipsed the few feet between them and stepped her white high heeled foot onto the arm rest of the recliner. She proceeded to hike up her skirt so that her shaved, bare pussy was revealed. It took mere moments for the older woman to dive into the her offering, lapping and licking and tracing every inch of the blonde woman's cunt with her tongue.

The men each watched their wives with the other woman with gleaming eyes while they proceeded to have their dicks sucked by the two other women who remained knelt before them on the floor.

Amanda felt the deep primal desire to be fucked bubble to the surface of her consciousness in an undeniable need. She stood abruptly, shaking the bald man out of his absentminded appreciation of his wife's lesbian adventures to focus back on the 18-year-old woman tending to his meat. Amanda turned her back to him and hiked up her dress to her belly button, finding no sense in playing coy at this stage of the game. Without so much as a word she planted herself onto the man's lap over his rigid prick and impaled herself in one motion.

12