The Descent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bald man gasped in delight and barely had time to breathe before Amanda was bouncing on his cock like a pogo stick. Sharon seemed to take a cue from her daughter, standing up and sitting down on the dark haired man's pole in the same way--although being more deliberate about the descent. As his cock sank into her Sharon let out a throaty moan and her eyes fluttered, realizing she was needing this far more than even she had realized. She too began bouncing on his cock while steadying herself by gripping his lower thigh just above his knees.

Jim felt bile start to tease the base of his throat as his wife and his daughter bounced themselves on the cocks of two strangers while staring at one another. The depravity of the scene and surreal nature of it all had started to make his head spin. He placed his glass down on the counter and steeled himself, realizing that this absolutely had to be his penance for the terrible mistake he had made with Amanda. The karmic repercussions of his incestuous relations had come to bear, and he wasn't sure if he was strong enough to endure it. Just the same, he felt glued to that stool in that moment. Perhaps it was a fight, flight, or fright response that had left him frozen in inaction, or perhaps it was because in a way he felt like he deserved to feel this way, or perhaps it was because he simply had nowhere else to go--but never-the-less Jim was helpless to do anything as the debauched scene before him continued to unfold.

Amanda watched her mother bounce her thick ass on the dark haired man's lap while doing the same and a sick satisfaction seeped into her. Here was her mother who only months ago was the most reserved, prudish, and naïve woman she knew--fucking a stranger right in front of her like it was nothing. Amanda had identified as a slut since she was 15, giving blow-jobs to seniors for cigarettes and beer. But seeing her mother acting just as classless and debased after condemning her and shaming her for years was at once liberating and rewarding. There something akin to justice that Amanda felt in that moment, as if all along the thing her mother was truly ashamed of was herself. Now she was a trashy slut, recklessly barebacking a stranger while her daughter looked on--completely defiling herself.

Truthfully, Amanda had struggled with shame. And being the school slut had meant that she faced a lot of stigma and ridicule. Coming home to her holier-than-thou mother who held expectations for her that she would never live up to build a healthy resentment that festered and grew through the years. This moment revealed that beneath the veneer of elegance and sophistication, purity, and decency, was the same hedonistic skank that had lived in her openly for so long. Amanda longed to see the depths of her fall, and to know if there was a floor low enough that she would not travel. Perhaps in an effort to feel superior or perhaps because she simply found the descent intriguing--she hoped to see her mother in increasingly depraved situations. This led to an idea that she just could not ignore.

Amanda stopped bouncing and stood, letting the man's prick slip out of her unceremoniously. He gasped, expectedly, and seemed utterly distraught at the prospect of blue balls. Amanda paid no attention to the protestations of the man and instead stepped the foot and a half to where her mother remained impaled by a cock. Sharon looked up at her daughter with a curious look, unsure of her intention. Amanda just nodded back to the bald man on the recliner who watched the scene in bewilderment. Sharon realized her meaning and stood up, saying nothing, and walked over to the bald man. She straddled him and sank down on his cock and began riding while Amanda did the same with the dark haired man.

Neither man offered any further protests as they both proceeded to enjoy the partner swapping adventure. Sharon wondered momentarily where her daughter had gotten the idea, but ultimately decided she didn't really care as long as someone had a hard cock for her to ride. Amanda would have preferred to keep fucking the older man, as he was more her type, but the increased stimulation of riding a cock that was only moments before inside of her mother did more than enough to bridge the gap. In fact, Amanda had gotten herself so aroused by her various fantasies that she was now approaching climax.

She bucked her hips furiously as her body roiled with anticipation and a sheen of sweat seemed to accumulate on her skin in an instant. Then her clit exploded and every muscle in her body contracted simultaneously, sending shockwaves of pleasure to every nerve. She jerked and convulsed as the man grabbed her by the waist and continued working her hips while her orgasm continued unabated.

"I want to cum on your face," the man breathed as it became apparent to Amanda that he was nearing his own climax.

She did her best to accommodate his desires and stood shakily back to her feet while the man jerked his cock furiously. Just as Amanda knelt to her knees the first jet of semen splashed across her cheek and up along her temple. He then proceeded to paint her face, seeming to make little attempt to focus in on any specific area. Even still, Amanda had managed to accumulate a fair portion of his load in and around her mouth. Out of the corner of her eye she watched her mother kneel to the floor similarly, the bald man jerking himself off onto her face.

Amanda watched as the man's body flexed and spasmed in response to his ejaculations as they coated her mother's face and ruined her perfectly applied make-up. With both women having faces covered in cum and mouthfuls of the sticky liquid the men nodded to each other.

"Share," the older man offered, a gleaming white smile appearing on his tanned face.

Sharon looked over to her daughter who probably looked as soaked as she did, only now having any sense of the line they'd crossed and were being asked to cross. Having gotten off and momentarily been granted a sense of clarity, Sharon was struck by a feeling of wrongness. This was her daughter. Who she'd given birth to and walked to pre-school and given baths and taught how to ride a bike. But even as these thoughts flooded her mind Amanda walked on her knees toward her, demanding action to divert what was about to happen.

As Amanda's tongue extended out and licked at her cheek, Sharon's resolve abandoned her, and she relented to the momentum of the moment. She accepted her daughter's soft warm mouth as it sucked and slurped the cum from her face and eventually ended up meeting her own. As she returned the favor, she felt a closeness to her that was almost spiritual, cleaning her little girl with each flick of her tongue. Once done cleaning, Sharon's lips traveled down to meet those of her daughter's and a soft nibble progressed into a deep kiss. Sharon unloaded her mouthful of cum into Amanda's mouth and Amanda did the same back to Sharon.

After swapping the giant mouthful of cum several times Sharon was ready to see it off for the final time and she stood over her daughter's open mouth and pulled back her hair. Leaning down and pursing her lips Sharon spit three times before her mouth was clear and every last remnant of the cum was deposited lovingly into her daughter's mouth. Amanda looked up to her mother and silently acknowledged her duty, swallowing hard several times before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to display a glistening pink tongue free of debris.

Sharon smiled down at her daughter, a pride filling her that she never knew she could feel and offered one final kiss.

"I'm proud of you, sweetheart."

12