The Descent Ch. 14.5

Story Info
Cam's revenge will come in the form of a party, or will it?
4.7k words
4.49
9.4k
8

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was awkward for Cam, and there was no way that it couldn't be. He had witnessed his high-school friend being blown by his own mother not ten feet from where he had passed out in a chair. He contemplated simply getting into his car and driving back to college instead of facing any of the insanity of his home life at all. His curiosity won out and maybe a bit of that other thing he had felt while seeing Foster with his mom.

But he wasn't really ready to admit or contend with those thoughts or feelings yet, and so he had forced himself to face the awkwardness.

Foster was a little more cordial than usual, as 'brash' and 'immature' were more his speed. Perhaps he was testing the waters or dealing with a bit of guilt, but either way it intensified the awkwardness between them as they fumbled through the morning. They both showered and Cam dressed in some of his clothes from his room while Foster simply put his same clothes back on. Little was said between the two young men and there seemed to be a lot that was left unspoken between them.

Cam knew that he didn't want to have a conversation about it or even admit that he was conscious at the time, but Foster didn't seem to be letting up with his weird demeanor. This led to a rather rash decision that would hopefully lead to a return to normalcy.

"We should have a huge fucking party tonight," Cam said.

For a moment Foster's eyes went wide in surprise before being accompanied by a wide smile that indicated he was immediately interested.

"Are you serious? Your parents would let you do something like that?" he replied.

Cam shrugged, giving no more thought to their reaction than was necessary given the circumstances.

"I don't plan on asking for permission," Cam stated bluntly.

Foster waited a few moments to see if this were some kind of gag but burst out laughing as soon as he realized his friend was serious.

"Fuck yeah! The Cam man being back in town is gonna draw a serious crowd. This is gonna be fuckin wild!" he all but yelled.

Cam knew what his friend was saying was very likely true. Being the most popular guy in school, the valedictorian, the homecoming king, and the captain of multiple teams in multiple sports meant that he was practically local royalty. Whomever hadn't gone off to college would likely fall over themselves to attend a party at Cam's house--something that had never occurred when he was actually in school here.

Cam smiled as Foster began texting and posting things from his phone about the party. He was going to make his presence known to his seemingly oblivious family by playing the game on their terms--consequences be damned.

Sharon peeled herself from the comfort of the plush guest bed and sat up. Her head pounded and she felt like she hadn't gotten a decent night of sleep in weeks--which was probably true. She felt sticky and the make-up she had been wearing the day before clung heavily to her skin reminding her of the fact that she had not bathed or bothered to clean up in over 24hrs.

Sharon reached clumsily to the bedside table and grabbed her box of Marlboro Red 100's, shaking a cigarette out and placing it between her lipstick smudged lips. After lighting up she collapsed her cheeks with intensity and pulled a thick mouthful of warm smoke from the filter. Removing the cigarette finally from her lips she hungrily drew the smoke into her lungs and let it permeate every cell as the glorious calm of nicotine washed over her.

It wasn't the lightning bolt of energy and confidence that she got from coke, and it wasn't the toe-curling warmth and pleasure of Oxy, but the first cigarette of the day might very well be the most satisfying experience she had ever felt. As she finally relented to releasing the contents of her chest, Sharon pursed her lips and exhaled a thin stream of smoke across the room. She took another few drags of her Marlboro before she even felt like a human being, but eventually the nicotine satiated her enough to stand up.

Without much thought Sharon stepped into the hallway and headed for the guest bathroom, finding it oddly steamy and recently occupied. She absentmindedly remembered her son and his friend had stayed the night and resigned herself to hoping they'd left her some hot water. As she took a final drag on her cigarette, she flicked it into the toilet before turning on the shower. While waiting for the water to get sufficiently warm she opened the medicine cabinet and retrieved her glass straw and brown vial.

Tapping a healthy mound onto the counter Sharon placed the glass straw to her right nostril and started snorting it. She didn't even bother to separate it into lines, she just started snorting the mound of coke as it was. It took several breaths, but she managed to do it and immediately felt the heart-pounding euphoria spread throughout her consciousness.

She sighed loudly as she finally felt awake, peeling off her skirt and tube top and stepping into the water. Thankfully it was warm, and she began to think of her plans for the day. She remembered her interaction with Foster the night before and how fun it had been to suck off a boy she'd watched grow up right in front of her. Even more exciting was that she did it while her 'holier-than-thou' son slept only a few feet away.

Secretly, Sharon had hoped that he would have woken up and noticed her sucking off his friend. It was a sick thrill, to be sure, but something about the scene with her daughter and husband had severed her final connections with inhibition. Now, all that remained was the pursuit of pleasure and the enjoyment of flaunting her shameless exhibition for all to see. Hopefully, she would have an opportunity to do just that.

Jim awoke to the sounds of men talking somewhere in his house and he bolted upright as soon as he heard it. He waited a few moments to discern whether he was imagining it and once he was sure of what he was hearing he spun his legs to the side of the bed and started yanking on his slacks.

"What are you doing?" Amanda croaked from behind him.

"Wait here, I think I hear someone in the house," he replied while slipping his feet into his loafers.

"So?" Amanda scoffed.

"So, I don't know who the Hell is it and I'm gonna find out," Jim replied hastily before standing up and heading to the door.

"Are you coming back?" Amanda replied, her tone softening.

Jim turned back to his needy daughter and couldn't help but smile as she peered at him from under the covers.

"If I don't get murdered by whoever this is, then yes, I'll come back," Jim half-joked, part of him genuinely anxious about who could be in his home.

Amanda did a small pout and yanked the comforter over her head, apparently done with the conversation.

Jim stepped into the hallway and closed the bedroom door behind him, following the sounds of conversation to the living room. Turning the corner into the kitchen he was greeted by the sight of his son and one of his friends standing in the living room talking animatedly to one another. As he approached, the other boy who he recognized as Cam's longtime friend Foster started fidgeting with his phone.

Hearing him approach, Cam turned around and flashed his winning smile--although it seemed a little less cocksure than usual.

"Cam? I didn't even know you were coming up, does your mom know?" Jim began, a biting sense of dread building inside of him at the thought of their life being exposed to his son.

Cam laughed, but it was a cynical laugh that lacked any humor.

"She knows, but really doesn't seem to care," he replied finally.

Jim opened his mouth to protest but caught himself, not sure what he would even say. He would hope that seeing her son, who was always her favorite, would shake some sense into Sharon but it seemed that not even that had broken through to her.

"I'm sorry son, your mom is going through some stuff right now and I don't expect you to understand it. Hell, I don't know if I understand it, but I do know that she loves you and we both enjoy seeing you every time you're able to come back," Jim reasoned.

Cam smiled again but this time it was a little more of the self-assured young man that Jim had come to expect.

"You can give up trying to make any of this seem normal, dad, because it's not. And why was Amanda sleeping with you? And not just sleeping, but like, cuddling with you like she's 7 years old again?" Cam replied.

Jim's heart skipped a beat as he fumbled for an explanation--unfortunately he wasn't going to get a chance.

"Because I want to, what the fuck business is it of yours pretty boy?" came the unmistakably snarky tone of his daughter.

Cam's calm demeanor almost cracked, but the frat boy smirk remained as he replied.

"Because it's fucking weird, and gross. You're 18, you shouldn't be curled up in bed with your own father, why do I even need to explain this to you?" he retorted venomously.

Amanda let out her trademark scoff, a sound that could make most men feel like they were ten inches tall.

"You're just jealous because mom didn't even give two shits when the 'golden boy' came home, and dad was too busy with me to even notice that you'd arrived. Don't be such a child, Cameron, everyone knows your entire identity is wrapped up in mom telling you that you're such a good little boy," she shot back.

The mixture of truth and mocking tone immediately got Cam's blood boiling. Beneath the 'cool guy' persona that he effortfully maintained, Cam had a real hot temper. It so very rarely shone through, but in that moment, he wanted to strangle his little sister.

"Enjoying your time in the sun? It's only because I wasn't here and all they had left is the school slut and burn-out stoner who's gonna work at the fucking bowling alley until she's sixty," Cam answered.

Amanda simply laughed, shaking her head in amusement.

"You say all that like it's a bad thing," she replied with a lude grin.

"You're fucking nasty," Cam said, turning and walking toward the door.

Jim had been utterly dazed by Cam's questioning and at a total loss for words as to what he could or should say to defuse the situation. Instead, he had let it go on and reach a very uncomfortable level.

"Wait, Cam, you don't have to go, let's talk," Jim pleaded to his son's back.

Surprisingly, Cam turned around and nodded.

"I know, I'm not leaving, I'm having a party here tonight. I'll be back in a few hours," he replied, his brows arching playfully.

Again, Jim was caught off-guard without a solid response. By the time he had composed himself both Cam and Foster had driven off.

"What does that douche know about throwing a party?" Amanda replied, clearly still nursing a healthy dose of anger.

"Hon, can you please not talk about your brother like that?" Jim asked.

Amanda's face took on an incredulous expression as she answered.

"Why? He's always been a douchebag momma's boy, you guys were always just so impressed by his grades and trophies and bullshit to see it. He sucks, dad, being my brother has nothing to do with it," she spat back.

Jim just stood there shaking his head in frustration.

"Taking a shower," she called as she walked toward the master bedroom.

Jim hoped it was a cold one, she needed to cool off.

Sharon stood in the bathroom wrapped in a towel listening to the argument outside in the living room. More than anything she simply didn't want to get caught up in whatever family drama was unfolding, but there was also a bit of curiosity as to what was being debated. She cracked the door a bit and tilted her head so that her ear was facing the opening.

She listened as Cam complained about her and Jim's pathetic attempt to conceal the real goings-on of the house. She almost laughed out loud when her son immediately saw through it and asked him about his relationship with Amanda. She mentally cheered him on, remembering one of the reasons she was always so proud of him as being his bluntness.

She then listened as her two children flung insults at each other before finally hearing Cam say something about having a party. Her pussy immediately shot up by several degrees at the thought of her home being filled with partying twenty-somethings and the veritable meat market it would represent. Her mind went directly to what she was going to wear and quickly closed the door to begin shaving her legs and crotch in anticipation of a busy night.

Neither man said much as they rode back to the house. Cam was too focused on bits of the conversations he'd had with his family over the last day and Foster was feeling incredibly awkward at being present during a family conflict like the one he'd seen. They'd spent the last few hours calling, texting, and posting on their social media about the party. It was likely that there would be over a hundred people who showed up, and Cam knew that whatever notion people had of the esteemed Weaver household would be shattered that evening.

He considered momentarily how that might reflect on himself, but ultimately let go of any potential consequences in favor of seeing this thing through. He didn't completely understand it, but it felt like revenge in a way to throw the biggest, craziest party he could without the permission or participation of his parents. They had put him in a position where he was faced with their newfound lifestyle and expected to just accept it.

Well, he would one up them and show them how it felt to have all your expectations and understanding turned upside down. Cam intended to let loose, more so than he ever had before and even more than he did at his frat parties. He would get a reaction tonight, he knew it. Beneath that self-assuredness, however, there was a part of him that was scared and confused. Perhaps there was enough alcohol around to drown that part of him tonight.

"You can't dress in that," Jim said, appraising Amanda's outfit.

"Are you kidding me? After everything you're going to tell me how to dress?" she spat back.

Jim sighed, knowing he was fighting a losing battle.

"Besides, we both know I'm just getting all the boys' attention so you can fuck me silly at the end of the night," she added.

Jim looked at her with exasperation, trying to imagine what everyone would think if they saw his daughter like this. She wore a red bra covered only by a fishnet belly shirt that did nothing but highlight her ample cleavage that remained barely contained by her struggling cups. Black faux-leather hotpants and some chunky black Doc Martens completed the get up. She looked like a hooker.

"You're terrorizing your brother, and we both know it," he replied.

Amanda smiled slyly, being found out but too amused to deny it.

"All his preppy, jock friends are gonna be trying to fuck his slutty little sister, he's gonna hate it," she laughed cruelly.

"He cares about you, that's why," Jim replied.

Amanda snorted but immediately broke into laughter, and it took several seconds for her to get her bearings enough to formulate a verbal response.

"Give me a break, dad. He cares about Cam, and that's it. It will hurt his ego for his little sister to be getting more attention than him, and he will be embarrassed that all his friends want to fuck me or talk about me because I'm a total slut. It has nothing to do with him caring about me, it's all about how it reflects on him. How has he fooled you guys so well?" she answered back.

Part of Jim knew it was true, but Cam's ego was part of what made him strive for greatness in everything he did. Even still, he didn't want to argue anymore so he just sighed and shrugged his arms.

"I'm gonna get dressed, hopefully I can be the voice of reason this evening," he hoped aloud.

He could hear Amanda laugh behind him as he walked away.

"No chance," she muttered.

Sharon was already coked-up by the time people started arriving. She barely even attempted to conceal the white powder that rimmed her nostrils as she began welcoming groups of young men and women into her home.

Cam and Foster were already at the bar, pouring people drinks and setting out several packs of various beer on the counter. Thankfully there was a healthy stock of the stuff already at the house and it was supplemented by quite a bit more from Foster who was a bit of a beer hoarder. Cam passed him a couple hundred-dollar bills for his contribution, and he seemed satisfied.

There was a lot of excited men and women who circled Cam as he handed out drinks, trying to vie for his attention. It felt good, to be the center of everything again after his family had treated him so indifferently. He was in his element, flashing his trademark smile and making eyes at girls that had pined after him for years.

The problem was his mother, who was garnering quite a few looks herself. His mother had always been a beautiful woman, so getting attention from men, especially horny young guys would not have been strange. But the looks she was getting were not quite positive. Cam noticed quite a few of them looking at her and pointing or turning to their friends and snickering. He knew that she was getting the wrong kind of attention, but who could blame them?

She was wearing a skintight black cocktail dress that plunged so deeply between her breasts that he was sure from certain angles you could see her areolas. The dress reached her knees on the outside but both sides angled sharply up from the outside in and almost reached her crotch. Her make-up was borderline garish and mimicked far too many stereotypes of desperate older women trying to stay young. Her hair was curled and hung silkily past her collarbones, only the faintest sheen of grey being seen from certain angles.

The worst thing was the clear indication of white powder around her nostrils. She lazily pulled on a cigarette while perched in a high-backed chair, brazenly eyeing almost any man that came near her. Cam didn't even know she had ever tried drugs, but it was clear there was far more about her mother that had changed than her fashion and smoking habit.

Cam was only barely holding it together when Amanda walked in. The party was early so there were still only 15-20 people so far and every single one of them looked. She was dressed like a cheap whore, looking better equipped to stand on the corner than to attend any manner of social gathering. Instantly, Cam knew that this was intended to infuriate him. Unfortunately, it had worked, and he was so overcome with embarrassment at his mother and sister that it threatened to crack his façade.

Instead, Cam swallowed hard, pushing his rage down and turning his attention back to the party. He tried to make it easier by taking a few shots of Grey Goose, wanting to get himself to numbtown as quickly as possible before he lost his cool. As the party progressed and more and more people arrived, Cam was able to feel himself relax. This was probably the most intoxicated he had ever been, and it was hard to care about anything at that point.

He noticed when his 'friends' were hitting on his sister, or he overheard someone talking about wanting to 'fuck the slutty MILF' in the laundry room but he didn't react and instead took another drink. All the while women that had failed to catch his attention in high school practically threw themselves at him. He wanted to take a few of them back to his room and have some fun, but he felt an overwhelming urge to stay where he could keep an eye on his mother and sister.

He didn't know what they would do if he wasn't there to catch them, but for some reason it upset him to think about it. After nearly two hours of the party raging at full speed, Cam was barely able to stand. He ended up slumping in the same chair he had found himself in the previous night and just watching. Several people tried to talk to him, but he was unable or unwilling to respond so they eventually just left him alone.

12