The Descent Ch. 14.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He may have tarnished his reputation, but Cam was too distracted by his troubling thoughts to notice. It wasn't until he watched his mother walk back down the hall with two guys from his old lacrosse team that he seemed to snap out of it. He struggled but ultimately stood up on unsteady legs and headed off slowly in their direction.

Sharon was already peeling her cocktail dress off before they had even reached the guest bedroom, and by the time she'd closed the door behind them she was standing completely nude. The two 20-year-old men seemed shocked that she hadn't even been wearing a bra or underwear, but quickly seemed to come-to when Sharon started pawing at their crotches.

Both men immediately began to unbutton their flies as fast as they could, eventually releasing their pricks from their cotton prisons. Both men were well endowed, Sharon noticed, and they both felt thick and full in her hands. As she pumped them both with a cock in each hand her mouth could barely contain a buildup of saliva as she was quite literally salivating at the thought of taking them into her mouth.

"Are you Cam's mom?" one of the guys asked, getting a slap on the arm from the other.

"Er, sorry, nevermind," he corrected, clearly not wanting to throw a wrench in his good fortune.

Sharon surprised them both by answering.

"I am, Cam is my son, and I am his slut mother," she rasped, reveling in her debauchery.

Both men's eyes went wide, first because of her brazen answer and second because of her having engulfed one of their cocks.

Sharon spent several seconds sucking on one of the boys' cocks before turning her attention to the other, going back and forth like this until both were rigid and dripping with her spit.

When she was satisfied that they were sufficiently primed, Sharon turned her back to one of them while bending over to begin sucking off the other one. It took mere moments for the one facing her exposed pussy to figure out the intention, and he sidled up to her in anticipation of entering her.

He pressed the head of his cock against the thick labia of Sharon's cunt and sank in slowly. Sharon moaned onto the cock of the other man while she began to get fucked. The man was clearly not trying to pace himself, as it was immediately rapid and hard causing her legs to sway and her ass cheeks to ripple in response to his thrusts. Several times Sharon gagged on the cock she was sucking because of how forcefully he plowed into her from behind.

The man receiving the blowjob grabbed a handful of her silky hair and began fucking her face in unison with the thrusts of his friend pounding her and her gagging increased. At first, she didn't like it but as she heard herself gagging like a whore and felt drool escape her lips in stringy tendrils, she started to get off on how she was being used.

"I'm gonna fill you up bitch," came the grunt of the man behind her.

She moaned her acceptance onto the cock of his friend while he began stabbing his prick deeply into her quivering hole in time with his ejaculations. She could feel him surge inside of her and pressed her thick ass against him each time to hopefully reach her cervix. When he finally slipped from her used hole, she could feel several globs of semen hanging onto the entrance of her cunt threatening to fall onto the carpet below.

She paid them no mind, and neither did the other man who spun her around to take his turn. He didn't so much as hesitate before plunging his tool into her well-lubed canal. The other man was already redressing, happy to have used her like the whore she was and ready to go back to getting drunk with his friends. After getting his clothes back on he sat on the edge of the bed and watched his friend fuck Sharon in a relentless pursuit of an orgasm.

It was clear to Sharon that these two young men were sprinting for the finish, trying to get in and get off as quickly as possible. She was nothing more than a piece of meat, a fuck hole, for them to dump their loads into and be on their way. This propelled Sharon into an orgasm that had danced along the edges of her pleasure centers for several minutes. Her legs were little more than jelly at this point and the young man ramming his meat into her realized she was moments from collapsing.

He turned her and pushed her face first onto the bed, laying on her stomach with her feet still on the floor. It did nothing to impede the young man from fucking her, however, and he bore down on her even harder now that she was supported by the mattress. The slaps of their bodies echoed off the walls and Sharon shrieked like a bitch in heat.

"Here it comes you fucking whore," he grunted before planting the throbbing head of his cock inside of her and blasting his load.

This sent Sharon headlong into another orgasm and for the second time in only a few minutes her cunt was used as a dumping place for another man's seed. A hard slap on her ass signified the man reaching completion and he came over to where her face remained planted on the mattress and slapped his shrinking phallus on her face. He proceeded to wipe the combined contents of her pussy across her face like she was a dirty towel and walked back over to his clothes.

Sharon listened to the men slap hands and step out of the room, leaving her bent over the bed and leaking two fresh loads of semen down her legs.

She lay there for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of having been completely and utterly used like an object and began rubbing her clit from between her legs. It was at this time when she detected another presence in the room and strained her eyes to see who it was. It was dark and she was wasted but she could make out a tall man standing in the doorway looking at her.

"Well, don't just stand there looking at it honey, stick your cock in it," she cooed, not knowing who it was but knowing she was ready for another cock.

The man stepped in and closed the door behind him, followed by the click of the lock. She momentarily felt a surge of panic at the man's intentions before he began undoing his fly.

"Yessss, fuck this useless whore baby," she encouraged.

As he stepped forward Sharon caught the slightest glimpse of his face as light from the window flashed across him. As she felt him press into her and the incredible feeling of his thickness and girth, she considered what she had seen. As she lost herself in the ecstasy of being impaled by another young cock, she smiled darkly to herself knowing she was crossing the final threshold of depravity.

"That's a good boy honey, fuck mommy's pussy."

12