The Desert Gem

Story Info
Bellydancer is willingly enslaved by a literal desert lion.
5.2k words
4.57
9.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is one of my earlier stories, and my style has changed since I wrote it years ago, but I still think it has some merit. Hope you enjoy it.

Also, while I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss many. If you spot any, please let me know down at the comments!

_______________________

The sand was hot even under her sandals. She was still angry, the troupe in the caravan had no right to treat her like that, and she was the sensation of the act after all!

And they treated her like an object... a thing! It was insulting, she had no say on the act or the public, or how much they were charged... and they others thought she could be pushed around! Preposterous.

So she had quit and stormed out of the camp in the middle of the desert, still wearing her dancing clothes and sandals, walking without direction as the sun set in the horizon.

She lost track on how far she had walker, or in which direction, her head still blowing steam from the argument back at the caravan. After stopping for a second to check her bearing, she noticed the caravan was nowhere in sight.

Then it came to her as a battering ram "I'm alone in the desert and I'm lost".

She held her hands over her tender lips as she gasped, afraid for the first time tonight. What had she done? Everyone knew this desert was dangerous, the people from the caravan even screamed at her to come back as she walked away with worry, rather than annoyance!

But she was so annoyed she had not heard, and now the moon was starting to shine...

She shivered as the desert breeze caressed her bronze skin, and she remembered the stories. Bandits, desert kings, monsters and djinn prowl the desert, and she had nothing on her except her expensive dancing clothes.

Footprints! She looked franticly for her own footprints on the sand, but her hope turned into dread as she saw how the wind and the dark worked together so she could not find her way.

She tried to follow what she thought was the trail she had left, hurrying along it as she grasped her own body, her supple breasts feeling tight against her own arms.

Hope started to abandon her, the trail was more and more difficult to follow, and she wasn't even sure she was just following the crest of a dune. When it was obvious she was not getting closer to the caravan, she just dropped on her knees, sobbing in the sand.

Then she realized she was not alone, someone was looking at her from a nearby dune. He was... big, burly, his arms and legs almost double hers and he looked... odd, his figure was not entirely human, but he looked like a man. He slowly walked towards her, as she tried to rise to her feet, still scared, and slowly the moon illuminated her visitor.

He was not much taller than her, perhaps half a finger, but still quite tall, considering how long her legs were. He was even bigger and burlier up front, thick arms and legs and a torso like the wall of a temple. He dressed in but a simple thick silk skirt and a one shoulder cape, with a big satchel hanging from his belt on the opposite side of the cape.

But there is where the "human" ended. Her visitor was covered in sand colored thick but in appearance soft fur. His big hands and feet ended in sharp cat-like claws. His head was like a lions, with a short snout, deep golden eyes and a long bushy mane that fell a bit behind his shoulders. His face, animal-like as it was, was strangely human, and he smiled at her warmly, she could feel the predator behind his eyes, but his pose remained composed and friendly.

He tenderly offered her his huge hand to help her regain her footing and with a swift but agile move he pressed her against his chest, her breasts squishing against his wall-hard flesh and soft fur. A moan escaped her mouth and she could feel how pleased he was about this. She tried to move but found herself a prisoner between his strong arm and his warm chest... his warm inviting chest...

She shook her head trying to regain some composure and looked into his eyes. He smiled again, his hand firmly at her lower back, making her feel warmer and shiver a bit.

Amm... thank you, sir. I think I'm lost.

He looked at her again and his smile became slightly bigger.

You're not lost anymore, little gem. You're in my hands after all...

His claws sunk a bit into her back, but she didn't feel threatened about it... she did feel... uncomfortable though, and she swayed her hips a bit trying to shake the feeling.

Em... thank you again... I think... does that mean you know where my caravan is? I'm afraid I lost my bearings.

His eyes locked firmly onto hers.

I think I know what caravan you refer to... the owner paid me the appropriate tribute to pass through my desert. I could tell you how to get back... but I'm curious, why are you here alone, little gem?

The way he said "little gem" every time made her feel... strange. It was as if he was savoring the words. Was she breathing more heavily? She could feel her own breasts even more against his chest.

I... I got offended on how the troupe treated me, so I left them in an angry fit.

Did his smile widen again?

I see... and how did they treat you?

She had to shake her head a bit before being able to look at him in the eyes without opening her mouth with a lack of words.

They treated me with no respect... I'm... well, I'm the best dancer around, and they were bossing me around, not letting me decide anything about the number, or who to play with or who to dance for... they were treating me kinda... kinda...

Like a slave -- he said finishing her sentence and making her gasp again --

His claws seemed to dig a bit deeper into her, almost piercing her skin, making her moan again. His other claw landed softly on her behind, grabbing her there in a similar fashion.

He giggled a bit and his face got closer to her.

Why do you laugh? -- she said, biting her lip a bit --

I laugh because as offended as you were... your eyes did twinkle when I said the word "slave".

She almost jumped this time.

There it goes again... - he said playfully- I wonder... - his snout a bit closer to her ear -- Maybe you were offended because you do want to be one...

She almost froze in fear, her whole strong and firm body cold at his comment, her nails digging into his chest. She was offended, outraged, disgusted... but, to her complete surprise, not because she thought was wrong... it felt... right.

She did not say though, she moved her shinning green eyes from his and looked over at the dunes.

That's silly, who would want to be a slave?

One of his hands grabbed her by the chin and forced her to face him again, his eyes shined locked onto her and she felt all her strength abandon her.

What's so silly about it, little gem? We do not choose all of what makes us or who we are. Some people are born with the desire to serve and some with the desire to command. Those that desire to serve must be protected from those who would abuse them... but if they find someone they truly wish to serve... is it not right to let them?

She looked at him intrigued and still uncomfortable at the thought, even though his honeyed words were making her whole body feel like putty.

What would you know about that?

He smiled again, and to her surprise he licked her lips. His tongue was warm and not too wet. A shiver run through her body and she almost fainted from the amazing feeling.

I have a hunch about you... and I have seen others whom wised to serve before.

She took a deep breath, trying to control herself.

But even if you're right... It would be wrong to give oneself up without a fight! Right?

Oh... you have a little flame inside you...

He smelled her for a bit and this made her notice his smell for the first time, he smelled of sand, dates and incense... it made her want o bury her face into his chest.

And what would make you feel you've fought that fight, little gem?

I... I don't know something to know I haven't just given up!

She noticed his hand reach into his satchel, and take something metallic from it. Her heart almost jumped from her chest when she saw what was in his hand. It was a small, gold plated, slave collar, with a well carved o-ring on the front of it.

He noticed she could not take her eyes off it... and tenderly moved it across the skin of her belly, chest and neck, till she almost fell to her knees.

The whole situation was inebriating and almost magical for her, like a strange wet dream. The moonlight still bathed them and the collar, which seemed to shine brighter than ever now and her body felt weightless and warm, as if enchanted.

I... em... - she babbled, not being able to form words properly --

He grabbed her by her neck, firm, but not tight enough to choke her, and dragged her face so close to his that it was impossible for her to look away from his eyes.

I offer you a game, little gem. -- He raised his other arm, still holding the collar, and pointed over a dune -- Your caravan is that way. I will allow you to run towards it and return to your old life. -- He raised a finger and looked close at her again -- However... I will chase after you, and if I catch up with you and manage to put this collar around your neck... you'll be MINE.

She whimpered like a kitten when he said that, and she felt ashamed when she noticed her pussy was wet as she moved her hips uncomfortably.

You... yours?

MINE... you will lose your freedom and become my property, I will then take you to my dwelling and add you to my harem, where you will serve me for the rest of your days, as a companion, as my personal dancer, as my wife and as my toy.

He licked her lips again, her knees where shaking.

How does that sound? Do you accept the game?

She licked her lips once more, her mind abandoning her. Her whole being wanted to just drop on her knees and offer herself to him, but the part of her that still doubted tried to muster some strength and courage.

But it's impossible for me to win... you are far stronger and used to the desert than me...

He hugged her again, still looking into her eyes.

I will give you a head start. You have my word.

She grabbed some of his fur with her soft hands and looked at him again.

I... I accept... I will play your game.

He smiled satisfied and moved her away a bit and took a feather from his satchel. He raised his arm high over his head.

I will drop this feather when you cross the dune. When it reaches the ground, I will chase after you. Ready?

She nodded and stand there petrified, looking at the feather.

He moved his head closer to hers again and whispered.

What are you waiting for... run...

His sharp but tender teeth bit her ear and as if snapping out of a trance, she started running as if her life depended on it.

She run and run, panting, her body burning from the pressure, her sandals broken and left behind, her soft feet stepping over the still warm dunes with her eyes locked in the horizon.

There were no thoughts in her mind, just running, trying to run faster, trying to run harder, some unseen force inside her pushing her to the limits of her stamina.

And then... at the limit of her body, with her mind sunken under primal impulses that were making her flee with all her spirit, she felt his breath. She felt his warm tender breath behind her as he run after her, so close he could just grab her, but he didn't.

Instead, he watched her fall. When she felt his breath upon her, her heart stopped, her legs failed, her brain shut down. She fell to the sand and rolled clumsily on it, ending flat on her back, trying desperately to regain her breath, the moon looking at her from the sky as if smiling.

And then she saw him, smiling, his cape gone, and the collar in his hand, his eyes shining ferociously. He reached down and grabbed her by the neck again, tight, firm, but not obstructing her difficult breathing. He pulled her towards him and with a swift movement, placed the collar around her neck. He moved her face closer to his and licked her lips again as he closed the collar and a very short "click" echoed through the dunes.

She did not hold the moan, she shivered and shuddered, gasping and grabbing his fur as her body orgasm from the experience. His eyes locked onto hers again as his firm and strong hand ripped apart her dancer outfit, leaving her silken bronze skin shining under the moonlight.

You're MINE little gem. My property, my slave, my plaything. Your only worry in life from now on is just how to make mine better. You will dance for me, you will give me warmth in the night and surrender your body for my pleasure, and you will care for my house and sire my children.

Her breath slowly returned to her.

Yes sir. -- she said, with a submissive voice she did not even know she had --

He smiled again and licked her breasts.

Good... let's go home, little gem.

He picked her up with his arms and cradled her close to his chest. She happily buried her face against it, still panting from the race and the orgasm. Her pussy ached and burned, she could feel it hungry and excited. Her hands caressed her new Master with tenderness, she was almost hypnotized, and she wondered if she was under some desert spell. If so, it felt so good and so right that she didn't want it to end...

She stayed into that dreamy haze until they stepped into a huge desert tent. The tent was illuminated with warm oil lamps and its interior covered with fine rugs, silken pillows and small tables with fine wine and food.

A huge ceramic bath laid in one of its corners and for a moment she wondered how it was transported. Lying like lazy felines on the pillows, there were two strikingly beautiful women. One was tall, with long strong legs almost twice her torso, skin dark as polished obsidian, wide hips, impressively juicy breasts, deep brown eyes and churlish hair. She cuddled a woman that could have been her diametrical opposite, white as marble, eyes blue as sapphires, round and perky but small breasts, and in general tiny and petite. The couple almost looked like a panther toying with a kitten. Neither wore more than a silk loincloth, which did a pitiful job of covering their shaven and well cared for crotches.

The dark woman stood up and approached them with firm and sensual steps, her eyes locked into her Master's and not paying much attention to the new comer in appearance.

Welcome, my Master -- She said in a firm and sensual voice that seemed to be loaded with fire --

Thank you, my dear. -- He handed her over to the strong dark woman, who cradled her close like he had done a second ago -- Wash and oil my new toy, she will perform a dance for me to celebrate her new life as my property and then I will take her alone till the morning.

She shivered and held a moan as she pictured her close future. The dark woman bowed to him and caressed her new charge.

It will be done, my Master.

With that, he retired to the pillows, where the petite woman helped him clean his fur of sand and sweat, combing his mane with great dedication.

The dark woman brought her to the bath, which was already filled and warm to her surprise, and entered it with her, slowly and tenderly cleaning her skin and washing her hair.

Who... who are you? -- she managed to ask --

We have no names; we lost them when we became his. He calls me his fiery flame and --pointing at the petite woman, who was being cuddled by her Master in between tender moans -- he calls her his tender kitten. How does he call you?

He... he calls me little gem.

The dark woman smiled and hugged her tight, giving her a short kiss on her lips.

Do not fear us, little gem. We're now your sisters, bound to him in his service. We work together to make his life bliss, it's our duty, our purpose. We were born for this and he gave us someone worth giving up on our wishes and becoming what we really are in safety. I give you my vow, you'll be happy here.

She smiled a wide warm smile and, now little gem, pushed her face against her chest and her big and warm breasts. Flame caressed her hair and body and moved her face up to face hers, and slowly and tenderly landed a kiss on her lips that turned warmer and warmer, her tongue pushing inside Gem's tender mouth, moans engulfing both as their hands caressed their skins and joined them in a beautiful sight of passion and femininity.

Just as Gem was losing herself to it, Flame pushed her away slowly, still licking her lips like a hungry panther.

We mustn't, sister. The Master will want to have the first taste of you.

She moved her hands slowly over Gem's chest and groped her supple breasts for a second.

And what a fine taste it will be... Let me finish, I'll get you ready. And when the Master is done with you... we'll be able to bond properly... I will make you feel welcomed, my dear sister.

Gem nodded and abandoned herself to Flame's care, who slowly cleaned her until she almost shined and after drying her and combing her long dark hair she slowly spread oil tenderly over her skin, leaving no spot.

Flame looked at her work and smiled, and with great care dressed Gem with a small, almost testimonial but enticing dancer's outfit. Soft and see-through silk covered her breasts and a silken loin-cloth hanged from her belled belt. Flame fitted a small bright gem on her bellybutton, and tenderly patted her on her behind as she smiled.

You're ready for the Master.

Gem nodded and smiled, and looked at her new Master, who was licking Kitten as if it was a tasty date, and she wiggled, moaned and even orgasm just from being touched like that by her Master.

Gem walked in front of her Master and bowed.

I'm ready to dance for you, my Master.

She was surprised again on how easily the words flowed from her throat, as if a side of her that she had been unaware of had suddenly taken a hold of her. It felt good and right and she kept feeling safer and safer in her new home and role.

Her Master tenderly moved Kitten aside and got comfortable on his pillows. He had removed his satchel, belt and skirt, and Gem could for the first time see his manhood, erect from Kitten's attentions, right in front of her. A rush of blood filled her head and loins, and she almost drooled at the thought of her Master using her, to her surprise and delight.

He looked at her smiling and snapped his fingers, Flame and Kitten took up some instruments and sat in a corner, music started to fill the tent.

Her dancing training and passion came back to her, and she felt the music caressing her body in a way that made her feel even more alive. She started moving her hips that had entranced thousands, and now served only one, and the bells in her belt giggled with the rhythm of her body and the music.

The passion kept building on her body, her belly moving to the rhythm, showing how the muscles in her stomach, hips and legs had been beaten into perfection through long hours of practice, her arms moving sensually and hypnotically, her moves showing how beautiful and enticing she was, tempting, awakening the beast in front of her.

And then she noticed. The dance was different, not in form, but in purpose.

Before her body and moves used to say, look how passionate I am, how beautiful I am, give me your eyes and your attention! But now, something new had been added, it was something primal, something sensual and provocative, she was asking to be taken, to be used, to be devoured and consumed by the flames she was fanning.

And the flames were building indeed. Her Master's eyes did not miss a move, his big hand tenderly stroked his manhood, making it even more ready to make her fully his, his whole body a pyre of passion waiting for the dance to finish to be unleashed on his little gem.

With a big build up, the music came to a crescendo, and it stopped. Gem panted and breathed hard to regain her strength and looked with fiery eyes to her Master. He had stood up and was slowly walking towards her, slowly clapping, and his manhood still erect and hard and ready to show her why she was his.

12